All Categories

So, How the heck to you get Legendaries?

Search
Dec 12, 2019, 06:5112/12/19
08/05/19

Ok, I see all these teams stacked with Legendary champions.  I've been playing for 4 months, gone through at least 10 Sacred Shards and 200+ ancient shards and havent sniffed a Legendary.  I can't get any void Rares necessary to Fuse any either.  And it seems that there are "common" Rares and uncommon Rares as I seem to be continually getting the same dozen or so Rares from the Ancient Shards.  How the heck is everyone coming up with all these other champions?  I'm getting my azz handed to me in the arena as i can't build a squad with enough speed to content with most teams half my power ranking.
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 12, 2019, 08:3912/12/19
03/16/19

I've been playing for 8 months. Got 3 legendary from ancient shard + 1 legendary from sacred + Foli from fusion event. 

Perhaps they are not F2P. They spent more than $1000 to buy shard, gem, skill books etc. No doubt they have a tons of legendary.  
Dec 12, 2019, 13:3312/12/19
Dec 12, 2019, 13:35(edited)
05/13/19

The game does a terrible job at distributing Legendary heroes to players.

I believe the game needs to create a Shard which guarantees a player the ability to pull 1 Legendary Hero.

I always thought the Brutal Campaign - Should have a Special Shard as the final reward

I think the final reward should guarantee a Legendary.

The special shard should allow you the ability to chose 1 Legendary that you may like/want.

I didn't pull a Legendary, until I was level 60.

I came very close to quitting the game multiple times because I couldn't pull a Legendary.

A few of my teammates did quit the game because they simply couldn't pull a Legendary.

So yeah - you either need to wait till you pull a Legendary or quit the game and find new one.

There really isn't anything special or amazing about the situation.

Dec 12, 2019, 14:4012/12/19
03/16/19

Player J said:

The game does a terrible job at distributing Legendary heroes to players.

I believe the game needs to create a Shard which guarantees a player the ability to pull 1 Legendary Hero.

I always thought the Brutal Campaign - Should have a Special Shard as the final reward

I think the final reward should guarantee a Legendary.

The special shard should allow you the ability to chose 1 Legendary that you may like/want.

I didn't pull a Legendary, until I was level 60.

I came very close to quitting the game multiple times because I couldn't pull a Legendary.

A few of my teammates did quit the game because they simply couldn't pull a Legendary.

So yeah - you either need to wait till you pull a Legendary or quit the game and find new one.

There really isn't anything special or amazing about the situation.

Common mechanic for hero collector games : if summoning reached certain amount players will get 5 star hero. After that the summoning meter will reset to zero and we can repeat the process again for multiple times. 

On raid SL the mechanic should be likes this :

after 10x summon with sacred players will get 1 random legendary 

after 200x summon with ancient shard player will get 1 random legendary   

after 60x summon with void shard player will get 1 void legendary  

Alternative idea :

Beat stage at faction wars will rewarded with some point / faction shard. The point can be exchanged with epic / legendary champion from same faction.  

Dec 12, 2019, 15:5812/12/19
04/12/19

Elviraz said:

having 6% chances for leg on sacred - mechanics would rather be like "after 17" not "after 10"

voids and ancients have same chances to get leg - one every 200 on average.
Dec 12, 2019, 17:1612/12/19
07/24/19
Additionally I find it dumb that it is more efficient to use ancient shards over sacred as they are cheaper. A .5 % means that after 200 I could expect a legendary. that's $200. So that is about 8 sacreds. Unless my math is wrong it just doesnt seem worth it to invest in sacreds. 
Dec 12, 2019, 19:4012/12/19
05/13/19

Elviraz said:

Common mechanic for hero collector games : if summoning reached certain amount players will get 5 star hero. After that the summoning meter will reset to zero and we can repeat the process again for multiple times. 

Yeah, the game is backwards.

The game is only hurting themselves for not having such a mechanic not in place.

Dec 12, 2019, 20:4512/12/19
09/01/19
Unfortunately, if you want TONS of legendary champions there is a bit of a pay wall.  But if you are FTP the you can still get legionary champions.  Increase odds by only pulling during 2x chances and do as many fusions that you can manage.  I think it is the same with all of these types of games to a lesser or greater extent.
Jun 29, 2020, 05:0806/29/20
06/29/20
I’ve been playing going on 6 months, I’m level 57 and have Zero legendaries still. It doesn’t make me want to keep playing
Jun 29, 2020, 09:3806/29/20
05/03/20

RNG does not guarantee that you will get a legendary if you pull 200 shards.  The goal is 1/2% chance but that is spread over thousands of shards.  You can pull 5 shards and get 5 legendaries.  Another can pull 995 and never get a legendary but it would be within the 1/2% chance. 

This game is aimed at gamblers as much as players. 

It seems to me that legendaries only make a big difference in the arena.  I play the arena just enough to get my daily bonus and to help my clan. 
Jun 29, 2020, 11:4506/29/20
Jun 29, 2020, 11:48(edited)
06/03/20

Game is aimed at people with gambling addictions. 200 shards is pretty much playing a 5 dollar slot  machine, while the people with full legendary teams are tossing things into 500 dollar slot machines. Playing the gambling game with a respectable income or not really makes me question their intelligence with money however, as I know there were more than enough people that bought that 3 sacred shard pack for 100 dollars the other day, but eh, you do  you.

I've spent around 140 so far on random  packs, primarily focused on gems to keep playing, but sometimes those packs have shards. I've so far  pulled a tayrel, a zavia(Leggo), a miscreated monster and a doom priest. I also pulled a cold heart recently.

In total, I've pulled around 42 ancient shards, 3 sacred shards, and around 16 void shards.
Jun 29, 2020, 14:1006/29/20
12/19/19
Noshai Fall said:

Game is aimed at people with gambling addictions. 200 shards is pretty much playing a 5 dollar slot  machine, while the people with full legendary teams are tossing things into 500 dollar slot machines. Playing the gambling game with a respectable income or not really makes me question their intelligence with money however, as I know there were more than enough people that bought that 3 sacred shard pack for 100 dollars the other day, but eh, you do  you.

I've spent around 140 so far on random  packs, primarily focused on gems to keep playing, but sometimes those packs have shards. I've so far  pulled a tayrel, a zavia(Leggo), a miscreated monster and a doom priest. I also pulled a cold heart recently.

In total, I've pulled around 42 ancient shards, 3 sacred shards, and around 16 void shards.
I would say you have had great luck! Those are excellent pulls!
Jun 30, 2020, 13:1806/30/20
03/11/20

hi

I'm a F2P sitting at Lev54

I've pulled 1000's of shards and no Legendary

There is 1 legend you can get but only if you log in daily for 180 days

looks like this game is only friendly to Paying players
Jun 30, 2020, 13:2606/30/20
Jun 30, 2020, 13:33(edited)
04/12/19

wont argue it is friendly only to paying players, but f2p can have luck.

I have spent like 10$ around patch 1.05 (first half of last year) - so my account is around 13-15 months old in game (registered on forum at month 2 or 3)

I have pulled angar (back when he was crap) and siphi (during 2x)  from voids and few more from sacreds / ancients - pulled only during respective 2x when they started that near the end of 2019

NM CB top chest 2x + UNM 2nd chest from bottom (3rd best) daily for about half a year giving some void / sacred shards (I would estimate about 15 total, counting both)

got single RG (march 2020) and single coldheart (may 2020) .... and then there are accounts having 5 ch during first month or 2 of playing ...
Jun 30, 2020, 14:4706/30/20
12/19/19
ksthecr0w said:

wont argue it is friendly only to paying players, but f2p can have luck.

I have spent like 10$ around patch 1.05 (first half of last year) - so my account is around 13-15 months old in game (registered on forum at month 2 or 3)

I have pulled angar (back when he was crap) and siphi (during 2x)  from voids and few more from sacreds / ancients - pulled only during respective 2x when they started that near the end of 2019

NM CB top chest 2x + UNM 2nd chest from bottom (3rd best) daily for about half a year giving some void / sacred shards (I would estimate about 15 total, counting both)

got single RG (march 2020) and single coldheart (may 2020) .... and then there are accounts having 5 ch during first month or 2 of playing ...
Siphi alone means good luck for you. She has to be top 5 imo, no?
Jun 30, 2020, 23:5006/30/20
05/26/20

I pulled Errol on day 3 from an ancient. Kind of set my expectations high for sacred shards, but haven't pulled any more legendaries yet. I did luck out and get M Monster on the 4th day. 

Would really love to get some of the shard-only pulls for fusion. Haven't had much luck there.
Jun 30, 2020, 23:5406/30/20
12/19/19
Rauthma said:

I pulled Errol on day 3 from an ancient. Kind of set my expectations high for sacred shards, but haven't pulled any more legendaries yet. I did luck out and get M Monster on the 4th day. 

Would really love to get some of the shard-only pulls for fusion. Haven't had much luck there.
wow. that sets the bar high in the 1st week. My 2nd account hasnt even gotten an apothecary in 90 days lol
Jul 1, 2020, 01:0307/01/20
05/26/20
Trips said:

Rauthma said:

wow. that sets the bar high in the 1st week. My 2nd account hasnt even gotten an apothecary in 90 days lol
I've had Apothecary for a while too. He's still only rank 4 though haha. Not at the top of my priority list.
Jul 1, 2020, 17:3507/01/20
Jul 1, 2020, 17:37(edited)
11/12/19

I got my first legendary (Rotos) through the fusion event. My next legendary (Wurlim) came from battle pass completion. After that (or maybe it was before I don't recall) I got Cillian the Lucky from his fusion event. I was working on the Rhazin fusion when I pulled him from a shard during a x2 event, though Rhazin is probably the easiest legendary to get at any time (not reliant on events or battle pass).

So, outside of fusion events, Rhazin, and battle pass, I'd say the best way to get legendaries is to save your ancient/void/sacred shards for x2 events for the appropriate shard and hope the RNG takes mercy on you.

The past ancient shard x2 even was very kind to me, but the recent sacred x2 event gave me nothing of value. RNG is a fickle mistress.

Jul 1, 2020, 19:0407/01/20
Jul 1, 2020, 19:32(edited)
05/29/20

It's tough when you see so many legos in the lower ranks of Bronze. Some with all 4 in their line-up. 

I can't complain tho, I did get a Mortu with my 3rd ever sacred--off the Brutal map this last 2x. I wasn't expecting anything. I wasn't even going to try.. knowing the horrible rng, even for a 2x event. 

My motto: It is what it is. I pull shards hoping for the best, expecting the worst. If my expectations are most often fulfilled, that's the way it is. I was lucky, for sure, but also I knew that the chances of me never getting a lego was there as well. And more likely. 

Here's to luck for everyone! I sincerely hope you all get the exact legendary(s) you've always wanted.

Edit: And if the rng gods and devs with questionable morals are listening, I'd never complain about any champions if I get a Maulie Tankard. she could even be the worst lego on record... Dwarves, Beer, Sausage, etc it's like they engineered her specifically for me, anyway ;-D

It's like they're in my head, these people! Hah!

Aug 24, 2022, 21:3308/24/22
08/11/22
Rauthma
Trips said:

Rauthma said:

I've had Apothecary for a while too. He's still only rank 4 though haha. Not at the top of my priority list.

I am lvl 67 and just got apothecary 3 days ago lol .. Some accounts have luck some dont my first 4 epics where shit. now i have  a respectable roster .   Know this spend $1 or spend $1 Million You will always want another character you do not have . Gotta learn to use what u have and  enjoy how fun and challenging that can make it .if you solely focus on who you do not have quit now you will always be miserable Esnting what u dont have .. Enjoy the GAME it is a game made for fun no fun quit but hope you satay  to seee the chalenges ahead