Hydra best team questions ...

Hydra best team questions ...

Search
Comments
Mar 30, 2024, 04:1203/30/24
Mar 30, 2024, 05:25(edited)
01/31/20
Lyryal

Thats ukko lead but teumesia and shamael :P question tho ... how would i get my ukko to do as much dmg as yours did ? My support always seem to be in the 10-20m at best ... Maybe you can give me some advice on that for me to learn ^^ would love if my ukko did even half the dmg yours do >.<

I have two Ukkos.  This one was geared specifically with Hydra lead in mind.  He gets a lot of turns due to Shamael's Passive whenever the Torment Head is up.  He has 2S Cruelty, Warmaster for T6, and is geared in Speed, Perception & Immortal.  Here are his stats with my Live Arena Hydra Bonuses:      

i

Mar 30, 2024, 04:1803/30/24
01/31/20
Lyryal

Thats ukko lead but teumesia and shamael :P question tho ... how would i get my ukko to do as much dmg as yours did ? My support always seem to be in the 10-20m at best ... Maybe you can give me some advice on that for me to learn ^^ would love if my ukko did even half the dmg yours do >.<

No question that the Damage Superstars are Mithrala (Hex), Teumesia & Shamael, but my original point was the viability of Ukko as a Hydra-specific Reviver & Lead.  Without Ukko, I could never keep my Shamael alive for the entire 1500 turns, and would therefore, not come close to this level damage.  My record with this team is now up to 375M on Brutal for 1.125B Clash Points.    

Apr 9, 2024, 02:0004/09/24
04/24/22

Instead of making another thread .. figured id continue here .. The team shown works well for brutal or nm , similar clash score with brutal taking the lead ..100-200m on brutal or nm (closer to 200+ on  brutal , closer to 100m on nm)

Now im trying to make a 2nd awesome team for HARD and im stuck and need suggestions yet again ... i just spent the weekend doing retry on hydra , its either gear or lack of skill to build a proper team .. I like the double harima or gizmak and artak combo's but the runs always ended badly .. either not enough support , not enough dmg or provoke/block buff not being up 100% ..

Here's whats left outside fully unbuilt champs 

i

Yes i need shamael 100% .. and i just would like to reach 100m++ on hard with 2nd best team .. willing to regear ofc ..

Apr 9, 2024, 05:3504/09/24
01/31/20
Lyryal

Instead of making another thread .. figured id continue here .. The team shown works well for brutal or nm , similar clash score with brutal taking the lead ..100-200m on brutal or nm (closer to 200+ on  brutal , closer to 100m on nm)

Now im trying to make a 2nd awesome team for HARD and im stuck and need suggestions yet again ... i just spent the weekend doing retry on hydra , its either gear or lack of skill to build a proper team .. I like the double harima or gizmak and artak combo's but the runs always ended badly .. either not enough support , not enough dmg or provoke/block buff not being up 100% ..

Here's whats left outside fully unbuilt champs 

i

Yes i need shamael 100% .. and i just would like to reach 100m++ on hard with 2nd best team .. willing to regear ofc ..

Lazarius (Support Role for Block Buffs, Speed Aura & Secondary Damage)  

Razelvarg  

Mithrala

Lydia

Gizmak or Artak for Burns

One of your Cleanser/Reviver/Veilers:  Elva, Duchess or Pyhtion.  

This team has everything you need and should easily do 200M-300M on Hard....depending on your gear and speed.      

Apr 18, 2024, 17:5704/18/24
01/31/20
WileyMan

Lazarius (Support Role for Block Buffs, Speed Aura & Secondary Damage)  

Razelvarg  

Mithrala

Lydia

Gizmak or Artak for Burns

One of your Cleanser/Reviver/Veilers:  Elva, Duchess or Pyhtion.  

This team has everything you need and should easily do 200M-300M on Hard....depending on your gear and speed.      

Lyryal:  Did you try this team?  Curious to know how it worked?  

Apr 19, 2024, 21:0104/19/24
Apr 19, 2024, 21:46(edited)
04/24/22
WileyMan

Lyryal:  Did you try this team?  Curious to know how it worked?  

i

pretty good , thats full auto .... no manual so id say pretty darn good ..on hard like mentionned

Apr 19, 2024, 21:4704/19/24
Apr 19, 2024, 21:49(edited)
01/31/20
Lyryal

i

pretty good , thats full auto .... no manual so id say pretty darn good ..on hard like mentionned

You are correct.  No provoke.  I sometimes run Hard Hydra with no provoke and just do damage as quickly as possible, which is why I suggested Razelvarg. He is the lead damage dealer in my Hard Hydra Team.

If you want Provoke,  you could throw Soulless in instead of Razelvarg.  I don't have Soulless, but I imagine he works nicely as a Hydra Provoker and also does strong damage.          

Apr 19, 2024, 21:5304/19/24
01/31/20
Lyryal

i

Glad that team worked out for you.  I started replying to your original comment before you finished the run.  By the time I hit enter, you had edited the post to include the run.  😁

In your original reply, you commented on the lack of Provoke.  It would be interesting to see what happens with Soulless in place of Razelvarg.

Apr 19, 2024, 22:3304/19/24
04/24/22
WileyMan

Glad that team worked out for you.  I started replying to your original comment before you finished the run.  By the time I hit enter, you had edited the post to include the run.  😁

In your original reply, you commented on the lack of Provoke.  It would be interesting to see what happens with Soulless in place of Razelvarg.

I will try to remember that next week and give it a spin while also trying this on full manual , this would be my 3rd team so i couldnt give it too much time when it performed well on the 2nd go ^^ have to push 1st and 2nd team further but this was rly helpful .. so thank you .

Apr 19, 2024, 23:5204/19/24
07/08/19
Lyryal

I will try to remember that next week and give it a spin while also trying this on full manual , this would be my 3rd team so i couldnt give it too much time when it performed well on the 2nd go ^^ have to push 1st and 2nd team further but this was rly helpful .. so thank you .

how's your provoke gear? as long as you've got a halfway decent set, you may be better off putting it on the bunny rather than dropping him for soulless.

Apr 20, 2024, 02:4804/20/24
Apr 20, 2024, 02:52(edited)
01/31/20
Lyryal

You are welcome.  

One other thought for you.  I have been running Pythion on my Hard Team.  I don't have a Duchess, so cleanse & heal was my best option.

After I got Padraig built, I pulled Pythion out & put Padraig in.  First week w/Padraig, I took my Hard Team from 300M-350M to 493M...knocking on the door of 1B Clash Points. 

I didn't see Padraig in your screenshot, but I did see two Cardiels.  Cardiel has cleanse, block debuffs & ally attack.  You might want to give him a run.    

i

Apr 20, 2024, 02:5404/20/24
04/24/22
Carpe_Piscis

how's your provoke gear? as long as you've got a halfway decent set, you may be better off putting it on the bunny rather than dropping him for soulless.

my provoke and hex gear are lacking .. i never focused on those due to train of progression going too well ..

but i do have a lot of the good hydra provokers ... harima x2 , warchief , soulless , archer , kantra , husk . etc ...

im guessing a few good provoke and cursed set would help me overall even with godlike hydra champs ?

Apr 20, 2024, 02:5704/20/24
04/24/22
WileyMan

You are welcome.  

One other thought for you.  I have been running Pythion on my Hard Team.  I don't have a Duchess, so cleanse & heal was my best option.

After I got Padraig built, I pulled Pythion out & put Padraig in.  First week w/Padraig, I took my Hard Team from 300M-350M to 493M...knocking on the door of 1B Clash Points. 

I didn't see Padraig in your screenshot, but I did see two Cardiels.  Cardiel has cleanse, block debuffs & ally attack.  You might want to give him a run.    

i

yea padraig is OP for hydra .. im sad i missed out of him but yea xD

here's my result so far this week .. 

i

got 1 team left .. 2 gnut , 2 harima for 1st picks , then 2 cardiel .. should i go normal or nm >?

Apr 20, 2024, 03:0904/20/24
May 3, 2024, 16:19(edited)
01/31/20

Depends on who else you are putting in to keep those toons standing upright doing damage.  

I use a Gnut on NM.  

I have not tried my Harima in Hydra at all.  She is built solely for Arena, so her Acc is rather low (242 with the GH Hydra Bonuses).  If I took her to Hydra, it would be only for damage without relying to heavily on the Provoke.     

Apr 20, 2024, 04:3204/20/24
07/08/19
Lyryal

my provoke and hex gear are lacking .. i never focused on those due to train of progression going too well ..

but i do have a lot of the good hydra provokers ... harima x2 , warchief , soulless , archer , kantra , husk . etc ...

im guessing a few good provoke and cursed set would help me overall even with godlike hydra champs ?

certainly couldn't hurt. it's never a bad idea to hang on to a few pieces from each set in case you find yourself suddenly needing them.

i will also say that i've used all of the champs you listed for hydra (except soulless; never got around to building him). with the exception of archer (who isn't really an option here since she's not about to leave your A team) and maybe kantra, i would take a decent champ in provoke gear over any of them.

Apr 20, 2024, 04:4404/20/24
04/24/22
Carpe_Piscis

certainly couldn't hurt. it's never a bad idea to hang on to a few pieces from each set in case you find yourself suddenly needing them.

i will also say that i've used all of the champs you listed for hydra (except soulless; never got around to building him). with the exception of archer (who isn't really an option here since she's not about to leave your A team) and maybe kantra, i would take a decent champ in provoke gear over any of them.

agree , might work on that events or not next ^^ 

archer just does everything , heals ,nice dmg and 6* blessing >.< hard to not be the best champ i have for hydra ...

I agree with kantra and soulless being worth less than a good champ with provoke set ... 

Apr 20, 2024, 04:4504/20/24
04/24/22
WileyMan

Depends on who else you are putting in to keep those toons standing upright doing damage.  

I use a Gnut on NM.  

I have not tried my Harima in Hydra at all.  She is built solely for Arena, so her Acc is rather low (242 with the GH Hydra Bonuses).  If I took her to Hydra, it would be only for damage without relying to heavily on the Provoke.     

i tried double gnut or double harima(both built for hydra) i just cant seem to find the right team // i know i have the champs ...

Archer+ Gnut+ Gnut+ ??? for nm ... 

Apr 20, 2024, 04:4804/20/24
04/24/22

And again ty carpe and wileyman .. i rly needed some inspiration for hydra this week and next .. only focus left for me in game outside pvp !! 

May 3, 2024, 15:4705/03/24
12/16/21
WileyMan

Well, we all have to work with what we have, and I get to play Hydra w/o the truly meta toons. Here is what you can do with an Ukko-led team:  

i

I just tried a team based on that, but with Eostrid in place of Lydia, Dreng in place of Teumesia, and Seeker to provoke instead of Visix

First time I ever had a team hit 1500 turns without taunt, new personal best for damage (though not as much as yours)

My question is how the hell do you keep that team alive without any healers? You dont even have leech.

May 3, 2024, 17:1205/03/24
12/19/19
WileyMan

I use a Gnut on NM.  

Harima destroys hard hydra... give it a whirl 😆