Marius the Gallant - New Mission Champion

Marius the Gallant - New Mission Champion

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Mar 3, 2024, 15:4803/03/24
02/24/19
ShortOnSkillz

That's fair.  Games are supposed to be fun after all.

Lies

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 3, 2024, 15:5103/03/24
Mar 3, 2024, 15:52(edited)
02/24/19
ShortOnSkillz

I just hope it's doable in general, even if it's a grind. 

The krakens have been fussing about a new set of missions a long time, and complaining about how we already need a Nightmare cursed city.

Meanwhile I'm out here not even bothering with Soulcross cause it's so so much time to play regear stun roulette.

101 Hard Stages is gonna be an absolute nightmare for the uber-majority of us, even without a nightmare dfficulty. Haha 😆.

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 3, 2024, 15:5303/03/24
Mar 3, 2024, 15:53(edited)
02/24/19
Swiftblade

Well, expect to have 2 major roadblocks:

1- "Clear all 101 stages of Cursed City on Hard"

2- "Reach Gold V in Live Arena", or, "Claim Quintus", which are both the same thing really

These 2 missions will likely be in the 3rd set of missions, and this is where 98% of the players will get stuck.

Reroll an accessory ascension 30 times :D.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Mar 3, 2024, 18:5103/03/24
06/24/19
harleQuinn

Lies

True.  Raid 2025: Swiping Simulator.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Mar 3, 2024, 18:5303/03/24
06/24/19
harleQuinn

The krakens have been fussing about a new set of missions a long time, and complaining about how we already need a Nightmare cursed city.

Meanwhile I'm out here not even bothering with Soulcross cause it's so so much time to play regear stun roulette.

101 Hard Stages is gonna be an absolute nightmare for the uber-majority of us, even without a nightmare dfficulty. Haha 😆.

Time to start prepping 46 random epics hiding in the depths of my vault.

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 5, 2024, 16:0703/05/24
12/30/20

i

murder horse is stronnnnnnnnnng. 

Mar 5, 2024, 16:0803/05/24
06/25/20

wait what. based on max hp?!?! jesus okay this guy is now a beast. didn't notice that before when you brought it up Quinn.

Mar 5, 2024, 17:1103/05/24
07/15/23

Thats all well and good, but I'm only on day 236 on my account, I'm stuck on the arena mission to up grade 2 affinith bonuses to level 4. Just not looking forward to the unrealistic challenges for a new mission thread that is primarily locked behind a pvp system that I don't understand, (and that I feel that it is broken). But I will attempt it. Just stuck at progress mission 212 part 3 of 7. But I love the grind.

Mar 5, 2024, 17:1903/05/24
02/11/22
senojb69

Thats all well and good, but I'm only on day 236 on my account, I'm stuck on the arena mission to up grade 2 affinith bonuses to level 4. Just not looking forward to the unrealistic challenges for a new mission thread that is primarily locked behind a pvp system that I don't understand, (and that I feel that it is broken). But I will attempt it. Just stuck at progress mission 212 part 3 of 7. But I love the grind.

day 236 and that's where you're stuck? in 236 days, you potentially had up to (236x39) 9204 FREE (yes, totally free) arena battles. If after 236 days you dont actaully have multiple bonuses to level 10, you being stuck is not the missions fault. Clearly, you, for whatever reason, never do arena. Not saying it's a bad thing, but completely ignoring that mode comes at some price, and for you, this price is progression in the missions.

Mar 5, 2024, 21:3803/05/24
01/31/20
harleQuinn

Really?  The Krakens already want NM Sintranos?  I have a pretty solid account (21M Power) with decent toon depth in most factions, but I have been locked out of Soulcross on Hard Mode at S6 in all three rotations.  Who is Hard Mode Soulcross designed for?  I run a top 300 clan and no one in my clan can even get into it.    

The roster restrictions at S6 are nuts.  This rotation, I have Helicath & Marquess at L60 and three sub-par toons at L40 that don't deserve to be built.  That is the whole roster, and I am not building garbage just to pass S6 for one rotation.               

Mar 7, 2024, 15:0103/07/24
06/25/20

Aaaand enfeeble is already nerfed for bosses. Oh well. Was a nice dream :/

Mar 7, 2024, 15:1603/07/24
12/19/19
WileyMan

Really?  The Krakens already want NM Sintranos?  I have a pretty solid account (21M Power) with decent toon depth in most factions, but I have been locked out of Soulcross on Hard Mode at S6 in all three rotations.  Who is Hard Mode Soulcross designed for?  I run a top 300 clan and no one in my clan can even get into it.    

The roster restrictions at S6 are nuts.  This rotation, I have Helicath & Marquess at L60 and three sub-par toons at L40 that don't deserve to be built.  That is the whole roster, and I am not building garbage just to pass S6 for one rotation.               

I think thats what people are doing... 

1) 60ing champs just for sinatros (no real resource cost and with so many training events you have to level up someone)

2) Cheesy FW strategies except with good gear not shitty FW stuff.  Stoneskin. Stun sets...

3) Swapping best gear from S champs for one stage and swapping back

I'm content to do what I can without swapping gear, I'm ranking up champs during training events and actually putting gear on some of them :) Lots of "B" / "C" gear that you would likely sell.  My hoarding may or not be helping me here...

I'm at 80 or 81 stages complete probably similar to you, and I'm content to slowly progress until I know if rotation is fixed or if they plan on a new rotation every month in perpetuity....

I'm starting to keep questionable stun gear, destroy, ....

Mar 7, 2024, 18:5703/07/24
01/31/20
WileyMan

I stand corrected, I was remembering the Panda and assumed it was the same for all toons.  The Panda's skill description says that the Enfeeble cannot be placed on bosses.  My mistake.   

Unfortunately, I was not wrong.  I was just uisng my crystal ball.   

Mar 7, 2024, 19:0403/07/24
01/31/20
Trips

1) 60ing champs just for sinatros (no real resource cost and with so many training events you have to level up someone)

2) Cheesy FW strategies except with good gear not shitty FW stuff.  Stoneskin. Stun sets...

I'm content to do what I can without swapping gear, I'm ranking up champs during training events and actually putting gear on some of them :) Lots of "B" / "C" gear that you would likely sell.  My hoarding may or not be helping me here...

I'm at 80 or 81 stages complete probably similar to you, and I'm content to slowly progress until I know if rotation is fixed or if they plan on a new rotation every month in perpetuity....

My understanding (could be wrong) is that the affinity, faction & toon-type requirements of each stage would be random each rotation, not fixed.  Meaning that S6 would have a similarly tight roster every rotation, but there would be no way of knowing until the rotation was here.  That means could/would potentially require levelling & gearing new sets of sub-par toons every rotation just to pass S6.  So far, I guess I don't care enough about Soulcross to screw around with that.    

Mar 7, 2024, 19:1303/07/24
01/31/20
Trips

I am not swapping out gear sets from my fully built toons that I use in other places, but I am gearing the levelled/mastered toons that are naked whenever I hit a spot that I need them.