A few simple AI fixes for Hydra

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Mar 15, 2024, 12:2203/15/24
02/24/19
evilized6666

i

Not related to AI changes, but the head spawn shield mechanic ... serpants will buff on spawned heads. This skill is not working as intended. It is increasing heads resistance, and penalizes you when heads respawn and not being able to reliably land debuffs that should be landing.

This ontop of fixing the terrible AI would make whats seems to be very unpopular content much better for the majority of players.

I don't know that it does this. 0_0

But if there's some sort of video or evidence that it does so, please share it so I can look into it.

Mar 15, 2024, 12:4303/15/24
11/16/20
harleQuinn

I don't know that it does this. 0_0

But if there's some sort of video or evidence that it does so, please share it so I can look into it.

Just from doing hydra I cant be the only one that notices this. Resistance is def being increased. Its been bugging me forever, its definitely not some 3% bs it is everytime a head spawns debuffs have a significant chance to be resisted.

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 15, 2024, 12:5403/15/24
02/24/19
evilized6666

Just from doing hydra I cant be the only one that notices this. Resistance is def being increased. Its been bugging me forever, its definitely not some 3% bs it is everytime a head spawns debuffs have a significant chance to be resisted.

If Suffering the Ally Protect Head pops up, he increases everyone's resistance when he does. Just his normal passive, but it does make a difference if I'm skirting the lines on accuracy in a build.

Personally I've not seen any difference on respawns in any resistance across any of my runs, and I've been manualing every week since Hydra was released.

Basically if you can get any video or Content Creator evidence to the contrary that can back up the assertion that respawn resistance is bugged, I can ask the team to look at it. Happy to help with any real evidence. Otherwise, to them, it's just the same as someone saying their personal shards are bugged to only pull rares, or CB is bugged cause they've only gotten 3 Sacreds the past month.

Mar 15, 2024, 13:2403/15/24
11/16/20
harleQuinn

If Suffering the Ally Protect Head pops up, he increases everyone's resistance when he does. Just his normal passive, but it does make a difference if I'm skirting the lines on accuracy in a build.

Personally I've not seen any difference on respawns in any resistance across any of my runs, and I've been manualing every week since Hydra was released.

Basically if you can get any video or Content Creator evidence to the contrary that can back up the assertion that respawn resistance is bugged, I can ask the team to look at it. Happy to help with any real evidence. Otherwise, to them, it's just the same as someone saying their personal shards are bugged to only pull rares, or CB is bugged cause they've only gotten 3 Sacreds the past month.

I understand that I will yake screen shots this week if i remember. Im not crazy though when consistently 500 accuracy champs fail to land debuffs on spawned heads everytime.

Mar 15, 2024, 14:2003/15/24
01/15/21
evilized6666

I understand that I will yake screen shots this week if i remember. Im not crazy though when consistently 500 accuracy champs fail to land debuffs on spawned heads everytime.

I can honestly say i havent noticed the increased res like that but will definitely look for it now.