All Categories

UDK event without UDK?

UDK event without UDK?

Search
Comments
Aug 18, 2023, 14:5108/18/23
11/19/22
Xenocyde

Holy 134,600 minimum points required if you want to get that lizard, which I always ignored and always died first when I fought it in PvP. And you can only get 50 points at the best in exchange for 12 Stamina in case that you EXTREMELY LUCKY and got 6 stars Legendary drop. Or else, you have to be a super HARDCORE P2P to buy INSANE amount of Sacred Shards to get enought points... So you have to get 2,692 6 stars Legendary drop from dungeon to get enough points and that would require over 100K energy and extreme luck...

What should I say... a "Free" hero available only for "Pay" players?

Hero's Path events are always targeted at end game players. The Tatura one before Christmas had higher requirements.

Aug 18, 2023, 14:5308/18/23
11/19/22

A few months ago I would have loved to have gotten UDK. Now I'm not sure where I'd fit him into a team. Still, it would have been good to have had the option to pull him in a guaranteed shard event. 

As for new players struggling with him in the arena, the new monkey king champion should take care of that. :)

Aug 18, 2023, 15:0808/18/23
06/25/20
Fathertron

Hero's Path events are always targeted at end game players. The Tatura one before Christmas had higher requirements.

Are you sure? I got that one, mostly through yellows, and I don't recall using like 30 of them. Closer to 20 

Aug 18, 2023, 16:3908/18/23
03/05/19
kramaswamy.kr

Who cares? The lego is pretty much useless. Why be upset over minor things like this?

i'm glad that u told that.. now i wont regret... didn't planed to go until end path.. i farmed sandDevils these days while x2 a lot of energy burned .... 

it's too many activities alive all four dungeons, spider, chemp lvl.up, s.devil, shogun, how to follow all when NO enough energy ... 

hello plarium what abou sum code helping plry giving energy ??? 

not low UDK chicken i xp brews lOOOL

it's esy to lunch tons of events, 

put high score table for low rewards return ...oO

Aug 18, 2023, 16:4008/18/23
Aug 18, 2023, 16:42(edited)
03/05/19

If u want to make fast pts to get that lizard u must pull sacreds cuz they give 4k+ pts 

so esy for whales... :)

! but keep in mind sacred pull u get 94% chance for epic and only 6% to get lego (lego which not dupe)

look at these odds... 

and they saytarget Champions...

lol circus play

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 18, 2023, 18:0608/18/23
Aug 18, 2023, 18:07(edited)
12/30/20
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

i'm glad that u told that.. now i wont regret... didn't planed to go until end path.. i farmed sandDevils these days while x2 a lot of energy burned .... 

it's too many activities alive all four dungeons, spider, chemp lvl.up, s.devil, shogun, how to follow all when NO enough energy ... 

hello plarium what abou sum code helping plry giving energy ??? 

not low UDK chicken i xp brews lOOOL

it's esy to lunch tons of events, 

put high score table for low rewards return ...oO

Game has, is and always will be about smart resource management. It's why I've gotten on you before about the fact you're lacking tons of important fusions from the past few years. So really, that's something you need to get better at before ranting about events, resources required, so on and so forth.

You don't need to do all the things at once. Hell, you don't even need to do most of the things depending on where you are in the game. Figuring out what your account needs, where to focus and how to best spend your time in the game is essential. 

Taking that approach will probably lead to you having a better in-game experience. Or you can mismanage resources and continue to say the same thing in every post, forever. :)

Aug 18, 2023, 21:2108/18/23
03/05/19

@dthorne04 

Figuring out what your account needs

needs more void legos.... and not dupes...

last sacreds pull x4 times Robar whats that...

x4 Magnaar also from sacred...

just doubleing me with dupes..  

on mercy system also dupe ,

just so that system cut u off...

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 18, 2023, 21:4308/18/23
12/30/20
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

@dthorne04 

Figuring out what your account needs

needs more void legos.... and not dupes...

last sacreds pull x4 times Robar whats that...

x4 Magnaar also from sacred...

just doubleing me with dupes..  

on mercy system also dupe ,

just so that system cut u off...

I would guess your account needs fusions like Ukko and Pythion more. :)

But instead we continue to rely on shard luck, seems not a great plan

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 18, 2023, 23:2108/18/23
02/24/19
dthorne04

I would guess your account needs fusions like Ukko and Pythion more. :)

But instead we continue to rely on shard luck, seems not a great plan

Ukko is still in my top Hydra team, and Pythion in my best Arena team. Fusions are 100% the path to completing the game without spending.

Aug 23, 2023, 11:1308/23/23
11/19/22

Someone please tell Plarium how silly this is to have a big UDK birthday event with no apparent chance of getting UDK. I mean, sure, he was given out for free a year ago - but how many active players actually have him? 

If Raid is just over 4 years old then I would imagine there is a pretty big percentage of the playerbase from the past year who doesn't have him. Treating all things equally that's at least 25% of active players don't have him, but as we know a lot of people from 1-3+ years are no longer active, so I wouldn't be surprised if that percentage is 50% or higher among active players who don't actively have UDK 

So this big celebration is something of a backfire all the time we don't get a chance to pull him. 

Aug 23, 2023, 14:0008/23/23
06/20/19

Plarium is trying to incorporate awakenings for champs into rewards.  People complain that udk is a champ that not RVERYONE has.  Would you rather they had events based aroud Duchess, etc that are ONLY available from shards and only a tiny percentage of the player base has?

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 23, 2023, 19:4308/23/23
02/24/19
Angwil

Plarium is trying to incorporate awakenings for champs into rewards.  People complain that udk is a champ that not RVERYONE has.  Would you rather they had events based aroud Duchess, etc that are ONLY available from shards and only a tiny percentage of the player base has?

This is far too logical.

We want souls only for the new void legendaries like Graazur and Taras. Rage post when, buddy?

Aug 24, 2023, 06:3808/24/23
Aug 24, 2023, 06:48(edited)
11/19/22
Angwil

It's not about souls as rewards - it's about doing rewards for a champ only an increasing mintory have. Which you argue yourself is pretty daft.

The past couple of soul events were for champions who had just been login champs (Artak) or fusions (Emric). That made sense - if you were playing the game, you probably had these champs so they were worth doing. 

Focusing on such a big event for a champion no one could have got except from a shard for over a year makes little sense, and makes the events not worth doing if you don't have UDK.

I'm not suggesting Plarium give out free UDKs to everyone again, but wouldn't it have made a lot more sense at the start of the UDK celebrations to have him as a reward for those who made the effort for it, such as a guaranteed shard pull, heros path (which we just had for someone else), or a tournament?

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 24, 2023, 07:3708/24/23
Aug 24, 2023, 07:38(edited)
02/24/19
Fathertron

It's not about souls as rewards - it's about doing rewards for a champ only an increasing mintory have. Which you argue yourself is pretty daft.

The past couple of soul events were for champions who had just been login champs (Artak) or fusions (Emric). That made sense - if you were playing the game, you probably had these champs so they were worth doing. 

Focusing on such a big event for a champion no one could have got except from a shard for over a year makes little sense, and makes the events not worth doing if you don't have UDK.

I'm not suggesting Plarium give out free UDKs to everyone again, but wouldn't it have made a lot more sense at the start of the UDK celebrations to have him as a reward for those who made the effort for it, such as a guaranteed shard pull, heros path (which we just had for someone else), or a tournament?

Maybe with Artak I agree. He was both a free champ and it was fairly recent after his login event ended. Although you're kind of making the argument FOR UDK being a soul reward in this event since UDK was a free login champ too. There were certainly people without Artak that started during the Artak event.

Emic the argument is even less persuasive. Not many active players actually complete fusions, and I would be very confident saying there are far far more active players with UDK than with Emic.

Perhaps a Guaranteed Event, but there would just be more complaints about how he's everywhere, about how only krakens could get the guaranteed UDK, and how it's totally unfair for new F2P.

Aug 28, 2023, 08:3208/28/23
11/19/22

Well, hopefully they'll do UDK as a guarranteed champ for 15 sacreds or similar at the end of the UDK event. That way people who have made the effort collecting UDK souls but who joined less than a year ago will have a chance to earn him, without the threat of the arena being flooded with double UDK defences. :)

Aug 28, 2023, 13:2308/28/23
11/29/20

Bad idea, I don't want to see people getting a second or third UDK for tag...

I do think this event should've given frags for him for the new players and go up to 6* soulstones for people who already have him.  Seems like a nice balance.

Aug 28, 2023, 14:0008/28/23
05/26/22
ShortOnSkillz

Being upset is all the rage Kram.  ( see what I did there )

No one deserves this. 

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 29, 2023, 04:4408/29/23
02/24/19
Fathertron

Well, hopefully they'll do UDK as a guarranteed champ for 15 sacreds or similar at the end of the UDK event. That way people who have made the effort collecting UDK souls but who joined less than a year ago will have a chance to earn him, without the threat of the arena being flooded with double UDK defences. :)

That would be nice!

And I did pass the feedback from this thread along. Thanks everyone.