All Categories

brought pack

brought pack

Search
Comments
Jul 21, 2023, 12:2407/21/23
08/22/21

Buy books. There's no RNG to books, makes the champ better->provides advantage over F2P.

Jul 25, 2023, 23:2307/25/23
03/29/23
Trevor Wilson

I do understand the frustration which is why i personally never buy shards. 

Its just luck, i pulled a 10 pull of ancients and got a lego - but it was kyoku and she is no use to me so might as well have been a rare (my last 5 legos have all gone straight to vault)

If you do want to spend money on the game, personally i think there are better areas, if i was going to spend it would be on the forge as the sets are so good. Paying for forge will give you a real and consistent advantage over us ftp players.

agreed.. that is why i stopped buying anything from this game.. not worth it .. if they would like me to buy more.. they have to think more about this.. but obviously they dont... which is ok for me.. i play for free for this game.. all the way.. to enjoy... their loss.. simple 

Jul 26, 2023, 00:4107/26/23
05/03/20
tigerwok

well my point is that... pay vs free to play... i pay it should be better than free.. 

whenever i summon in free play , it has better chance than pay.. 

is that making sense to you.. ? ever time i summon i get better chance.. every time.. 

but pay 70 dollars.. got zero.. on three orange gems.. not even one orange.. 

but if you play summon for free.. you get better chance.. hmmm very poor system.. i would say 

Many of us have experienced what happened to you.  Its called "buyer's remorse".  But, this isn't WalMart.  You cant turn it back for a full refund.  

Your learned your lesson.  Buying shards is wrong for you.  Stick to that.  

Jul 26, 2023, 00:5207/26/23
04/24/22

Nothing wrong with having same % for free or paid shards ... 

You arent paying for anything better , just more of what a free player can farm and quicker . It's like cardgames .. doesnt mean that because you bought 10 more packs than your friend that those packs have any luckier chance in them .. 

And i speak from both side of this coin .. ive had insane pulls for free , insane for paid , bad for free and awful for paid ..