All Categories

brought pack

brought pack

Search
Jul 16, 2023, 18:2207/16/23
03/29/23

brought pack

three orange gem ... got all three epics... . i brought it for 70 bux.. it sux , i wish for legendary , not all epics.. if it is two epics and one legendary .. that would be great.. i paid 70 dollars for nothing!! no more payments.. 

if it would be great pack.. then i will buy more.. this is LAST buy.. due to suck of packs.. turned out not legendary gems.. at all . zero 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 16, 2023, 18:3607/16/23
06/25/20

*mumbles something about probabilities*

Jul 16, 2023, 20:2307/16/23
10/01/22

no disrespect but you know its luck based when you pull shards so you cant really moan if you pulled 3 epics, its 6% chance of pulling a legendary, so you had 18% chance in total of getting one, 36% chance if u pulled during the 2x, so still quite a low chance overall.

Jul 16, 2023, 20:4307/16/23
06/25/20

rather, 17% / 32%. Probabilities aren't additive. 1 - 0.94^3 and 1 - 0.88^3, respectively.   

Jul 16, 2023, 20:4907/16/23
10/01/22
kramaswamy.kr

rather, 17% / 32%. Probabilities aren't additive. 1 - 0.94^3 and 1 - 0.88^3, respectively.   

or if we want to be really specific then this :P 

Jul 16, 2023, 21:1707/16/23
12/19/19

I went 0 for 10 this 2x... alt went 1 (black knight) for ??... so basically an 0 for 2x day.  Good thing I waited til Sunday to avoid the 10x with all the legos I was gonna pull 😀

Jul 16, 2023, 21:3007/16/23
Jul 16, 2023, 21:31(edited)
06/20/19

I only opened 3 sacreds just to snag th two leggo books,  got dups ragash and norma.  Rest was all green

edit sorry wrong thread

Jul 17, 2023, 03:2307/17/23
03/29/23

it is not about probabilities ... the THING is..... buy it... with cash , that is issue.. 

for example .. you dont buy.. you get the shard .. and wow .. you got the legendary without pay for it .. alright , get my point ? 

that is why i said i refuse to buy the pack anymore .. no more.. they lose the business.. 

lose one customer and more.. i know .. 

so what am i saying is ....i brought the pack... and stinks... hmm 

it is wayyyy better if i play it free.. period.. that is what the point is... it is not moan.. 

it is wasting of money .... money ... money that is my point.. 

alright.. thanks for feedback 

Jul 17, 2023, 03:2807/17/23
03/29/23
kramaswamy.kr

*mumbles something about probabilities*

i paid it.. now i refused to pay anymore .. they lose me as customer ..  

the other games is way better than this.. cuz they dont have probabilities on "cash" thing 

i wasted money on probabilities.. probabilities is for free players.. it should be .. 

but as for "real cash" it should not be probabilities.. 

but anyways.. they lost me for good.. now i know they greed for money.. unlike other games i have been in .. 

Jul 17, 2023, 03:3007/17/23
03/29/23
oblivion01332

no disrespect but you know its luck based when you pull shards so you cant really moan if you pulled 3 epics, its 6% chance of pulling a legendary, so you had 18% chance in total of getting one, 36% chance if u pulled during the 2x, so still quite a low chance overall.

i can moan if it is real cash.. 

alright .. i can moan as i want .. you cannot tell me what to do ..  i realize that they greed the money .. if pay the real cash.. it should be good luck .. like i said one legendary and two epics.. i dont mind.. 

now .. now... i refused to be their customer anymore... why??? cuz if you play it free.. you get the legendary .. in probabilities .. get my point.. ? 

thanks sigh 

Jul 17, 2023, 03:3307/17/23
03/29/23
kramaswamy.kr

the difference is ...pay in real cash.. and or play it free. 

i decided to play free from now on... they lost me as good payer customer.. 

i have another games to play and they are not probabilities as this game .. 

if pay in real cash , it should be fair probabilities rather than play it free that comes in luck .. 

so i from now on . i play it free for this game.. no more cash.. now im satisfied that im not paying them anymore... cuz they taught me not to pay this game anymore that what they want .. 

it is my pleasure to stop .. and spend other games.. not this game.. 

you know it is fair .. if you pay in real cash.. it should be good probabilities ... or good luck.. 

so yea play it free.. is way better.. 

Jul 17, 2023, 03:4907/17/23
10/01/22
tigerwok

i can moan if it is real cash.. 

alright .. i can moan as i want .. you cannot tell me what to do ..  i realize that they greed the money .. if pay the real cash.. it should be good luck .. like i said one legendary and two epics.. i dont mind.. 

now .. now... i refused to be their customer anymore... why??? cuz if you play it free.. you get the legendary .. in probabilities .. get my point.. ? 

thanks sigh 

ill be honest with you, buying shards and opening them is like gambling, and in turn when you dont get a good pull u get angry (iv been there and done that) so if u really want to spend, spend it on monthly gem packs and occasional energy packs, dont buy anything luck based like soulstones or shards, and u will be happier with the money you spent.

Jul 17, 2023, 04:3007/17/23
06/25/20

P2W. Got it. Np. This isn't the game for you, then :)

Jul 17, 2023, 09:1507/17/23
03/29/23
oblivion01332

ill be honest with you, buying shards and opening them is like gambling, and in turn when you dont get a good pull u get angry (iv been there and done that) so if u really want to spend, spend it on monthly gem packs and occasional energy packs, dont buy anything luck based like soulstones or shards, and u will be happier with the money you spent.

not angry issue... u dont get me .. at all . 

i already did on monthly gem and et c etc etc .. 

you blah and blah .. for nothing.. 

the point is real cash .... real cashhhhh , get me ?? you dont.. 

if they want really want me to spend real cash.. then do it ... get me ? 

so therefore they lost lost lost me as customer .. ok ? 

happier.. nooooo you dont get me.. 

i will be happier to spend on shards that dont have probabilities .. 

and if they want money... they should be wiser... get me ? 

so therefore... they lost me for good... it is not about angry it is not about omething else.. or luck 

so now .... they regret to lose me as customer.. cuz i was planning to spend more money.. .but now nope.. due to probabilities.. i posted it here so let them know and hopefully they realize about real cash and free thing .. 

real cash and freebies are big diffferences... big time... when i play freebies.. i get more legendary than i buy... with stinks of gems .. stink outcome with real cash.. so why spend real cash.. 

so therefore.. they help me to stop spend for them... as they wish me to do .. 

Jul 17, 2023, 09:2507/17/23
10/01/22
tigerwok

not angry issue... u dont get me .. at all . 

i already did on monthly gem and et c etc etc .. 

you blah and blah .. for nothing.. 

the point is real cash .... real cashhhhh , get me ?? you dont.. 

if they want really want me to spend real cash.. then do it ... get me ? 

so therefore they lost lost lost me as customer .. ok ? 

happier.. nooooo you dont get me.. 

i will be happier to spend on shards that dont have probabilities .. 

and if they want money... they should be wiser... get me ? 

so therefore... they lost me for good... it is not about angry it is not about omething else.. or luck 

so now .... they regret to lose me as customer.. cuz i was planning to spend more money.. .but now nope.. due to probabilities.. i posted it here so let them know and hopefully they realize about real cash and free thing .. 

real cash and freebies are big diffferences... big time... when i play freebies.. i get more legendary than i buy... with stinks of gems .. stink outcome with real cash.. so why spend real cash.. 

so therefore.. they help me to stop spend for them... as they wish me to do .. 

im not "blahing" lol , if plarium had a note on its sacred shard packs stating anyone spending money has a higher chance of pulling top end legos then i would see ur point, but they dont? u just seem to think you were going to get extra magical RNG because u spent money? 

Jul 20, 2023, 15:3607/20/23
03/29/23
oblivion01332

im not "blahing" lol , if plarium had a note on its sacred shard packs stating anyone spending money has a higher chance of pulling top end legos then i would see ur point, but they dont? u just seem to think you were going to get extra magical RNG because u spent money? 

well my point is that... pay vs free to play... i pay it should be better than free.. 

whenever i summon in free play , it has better chance than pay.. 

is that making sense to you.. ? ever time i summon i get better chance.. every time.. 

but pay 70 dollars.. got zero.. on three orange gems.. not even one orange.. 

but if you play summon for free.. you get better chance.. hmmm very poor system.. i would say 

Jul 20, 2023, 16:0607/20/23
10/01/22
tigerwok

well my point is that... pay vs free to play... i pay it should be better than free.. 

whenever i summon in free play , it has better chance than pay.. 

is that making sense to you.. ? ever time i summon i get better chance.. every time.. 

but pay 70 dollars.. got zero.. on three orange gems.. not even one orange.. 

but if you play summon for free.. you get better chance.. hmmm very poor system.. i would say 

sometimes i think im wearing a tinfoil hat but u sir are wearing a tinfoil suit.

Jul 20, 2023, 17:0007/20/23
05/26/22
oblivion01332

You are falling for a gambler's fallacy. The person doesn't have an 18% chance of pulling a legendary with 3. Each pull he had a 6% chance. 

Jul 20, 2023, 17:1007/20/23
10/01/22
Shibb

You are falling for a gambler's fallacy. The person doesn't have an 18% chance of pulling a legendary with 3. Each pull he had a 6% chance. 

look how specfic my math is not at question here! (jokes aside)

but either way he basically want magical extra rng cause he buy shards, idk what to say.

Jul 21, 2023, 06:5007/21/23
10/08/17

In stead  of  you give RAID $$$ for Sacred shards

why not turn the tables and TAKE money from them?

Just complete the Nightmare and Ultra Nightmare Clanboss daily and you will be rolling in the sacred shards/ their(the shards) value has not changed. So that means you are taking money from RAID

glass half empty or glass half full ?

Jul 21, 2023, 10:3307/21/23
01/15/21

I do understand the frustration which is why i personally never buy shards. 

Its just luck, i pulled a 10 pull of ancients and got a lego - but it was kyoku and she is no use to me so might as well have been a rare (my last 5 legos have all gone straight to vault)

If you do want to spend money on the game, personally i think there are better areas, if i was going to spend it would be on the forge as the sets are so good. Paying for forge will give you a real and consistent advantage over us ftp players.