May 7, 2023, 17:2905/07/23
May 7, 2023, 17:31(edited)
03/05/19

just look what u gain 

1st its arbi oke its spd chemp

2nd u grind for mithrala its support

3rd lidya same..

but how many yrs until u reach mithrala , lidyja... haha lol plarium

and no dmg that i can put with those 3 support voids... again u r short... no pvp u can do..

---

in this game voids are meta simply above all...

May 7, 2023, 17:4705/07/23
03/05/19

what i cant understand post author u have that Georgid and have problems how man... 

with that chemp i would counquer platinum and whole live arena tiers :)

than u must use bad strategy idk...

dthorne04Moderator
May 7, 2023, 17:4705/07/23
May 7, 2023, 17:48(edited)
12/30/20
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

just look what u gain 

1st its arbi oke its spd chemp

2nd u grind for mithrala its support

3rd lidya same..

but how many yrs until u reach mithrala , lidyja... haha lol plarium

and no dmg that i can put with those 3 support voids... again u r short... no pvp u can do..

---

in this game voids are meta simply above all...

Sheesh, enough with the crocodile tears over several threads about voids lol. Especially after just getting a Taras, the actual top arena nuker.

Considering the fact that you're level 85, that implies you haven't grinded too hard over the past "four years" which likely explains one big reason why you don't have more void legendaries, just by not getting enough voids. I see you're also missing a lot of the top tier fusions from the past year, as well. Missing Ukko and Pythion is going to hurt you a ton.

Lydia has fallen out of meta in Arena, but Mithrala certainly has not. And if you haven't noticed this is a meta that is still support driven largely.

Two of the three best live arena nukers are non void. 3-4 more nukers/DPS are top tier after that, that are also non void. This applies to classic and tag quite a bit, too.

Is it a void driven meta? Sure, I can accept that. Does it affect the vast majority of us to the degree you're going on about? No. 

May 7, 2023, 17:5305/07/23
May 7, 2023, 17:54(edited)
03/05/19
dthorne04

Sheesh, enough with the crocodile tears over several threads about voids lol. Especially after just getting a Taras, the actual top arena nuker.

Considering the fact that you're level 85, that implies you haven't grinded too hard over the past "four years" which likely explains one big reason why you don't have more void legendaries, just by not getting enough voids. I see you're also missing a lot of the top tier fusions from the past year, as well. Missing Ukko and Pythion is going to hurt you a ton.

Lydia has fallen out of meta in Arena, but Mithrala certainly has not. And if you haven't noticed this is a meta that is still support driven largely.

Two of the three best live arena nukers are non void. 3-4 more nukers/DPS are top tier after that, that are also non void. This applies to classic and tag quite a bit, too.

Is it a void driven meta? Sure, I can accept that. Does it affect the vast majority of us to the degree you're going on about? No. 

i grinded hard... i would like if game can show how many tons of shard i burned for nothin... Taras just happend so i am happy ... not to mention how many arena tours i take as top ranked... i can be platinum every week but problem is when u showed in platinum without defense who can help u stay u end up quickly kicked... its not hard to catch 4k+ weekly pts its hard to stay in without proper chemps...

all voids are top nukers...

all voids are best supports...

all voids are best defenders...

May 7, 2023, 17:5905/07/23
03/05/19

take a look top10 platinum...

just count how many voids used for each plyr...

and u tell its not abou voids... lol man

i

i

i

dthorne04Moderator
May 7, 2023, 18:0905/07/23
12/30/20
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

take a look top10 platinum...

just count how many voids used for each plyr...

and u tell its not abou voids... lol man

i

i

i

irrelevant to you and the vast majority of people who play this game. it's possible to push plat, g4 tag without the duo, siphi, nek, etc. 

counterplays do exist to both, too. 

May 7, 2023, 18:1305/07/23
May 7, 2023, 18:13(edited)
03/05/19

i know its possible i push all the time with chemp nobody use...

but with voids u push easily...

Taras allready pushed me at end of bronz4..

10-15 more battles and bye bye bronz..

taras no books no full great hall and he can..

May 7, 2023, 18:1705/07/23
03/05/19

i am just recommending Taras for evryone and who got him should use him...

its worth and makes ur gameplay easy

May 7, 2023, 18:3705/07/23

"it's possible to push plat, g4 tag without the duo, siphi, nek, etc."

Possible to push Gold4tag without top tier pvp legos ? :DDD

Sure..., when you have single Pythion and Ukko but no  Duchess,Kymar,Siphi,Rotos,Nekhret,Leo,Georgid,Taras,Marischka,Hege,Staltus,Ursuga,Soulless,Yumeko,Mortu,Cardiel,Lady Kimi etc and mostly in stoneskin and over +2

Sure...Sure.. The chance almost zero or a fairy tail in a dream.

dthorne04Moderator
May 7, 2023, 18:4805/07/23
May 7, 2023, 18:49(edited)
12/30/20
Deleted

"it's possible to push plat, g4 tag without the duo, siphi, nek, etc."

Possible to push Gold4tag without top tier pvp legos ? :DDD

Sure..., when you have single Pythion and Ukko but no  Duchess,Kymar,Siphi,Rotos,Nekhret,Leo,Georgid,Taras,Marischka,Hege,Staltus,Ursuga,Soulless,Yumeko,Mortu,Cardiel,Lady Kimi etc and mostly in stoneskin and over +2

Sure...Sure.. The chance almost zero or a fairy tail in a dream.

was pointing out that it does not take specifically the voids dark is trying to use as an example that no, you don't need specifically just those to compete in the areas i listed. 

obviously you need strong champions, please point out where i said otherwise. you also need gear, a reasonable level of knowledge, etc. 

the other point i was trying to make with regards to pythion/ukko - you can even include gnishak/gaius off the top of my head - is that we can build out a good if not great pvp roster around fusions/logins. has been historically true and remains so. but yes, you will likely need other meta champs to compete in g4 tag/plat. 

May 7, 2023, 18:5205/07/23
May 7, 2023, 18:53(edited)
03/05/19

meta champs = means voids chemp

i

May 7, 2023, 19:1005/07/23

"the other point i was trying to make with regards to pythion/ukko - you
can even include gnishak/gaius - is that we can build out a good if not
great pvp roster around fusions. has always been historically true and
remains so. but yes, you will likely need other meta champs to compete
in g4 tag/plat.  "

First, maybe can complete some attacks but what about the defense. When no metas or strong defenses almost instantly drop your points when refreshing enemies.

Gnishak,gaius..., just a Pythion/Elva or other instant cleanser/reviver with high res and immunity sets drop them to trash.

Just at g3 plat have many many players 3x meta +3 and +4 lego in all teams.

So nice when see 3 duchess 3 Nekreth, Siphi etc and top tier nukers with them, and all in stoneskins  and superfast. :DDDD  Sure my 3 dupe Tatura will be the solution or my Pixinel. :DD

Ok i coul reach G3 tag, but impossible to reach g4 with crap dupes, or with Pvp characters, but thats very stranges how i didnt got in 4 years Kymar,Duchess and so many top pvp legos.

But Nobel,Pixinel so easy came. :DD 

harleQuinnModerator
May 7, 2023, 19:1205/07/23
02/24/19
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

meta champs = means voids chemp

i

A lot of good champs are void champs, yes. Such is the nature of void champs.

You are quite fortunate to have the very best one in the game. Congrats. I would be very very happy to have pulled a Taras. (Or even a nuker like Baron, Leorious, Georgi, Hephraak, Candraphon, Rotos... and most definitely Siphi and/or Nekhret. I'm not picky.)

harleQuinnModerator
May 7, 2023, 19:1505/07/23
02/24/19
Deleted

"the other point i was trying to make with regards to pythion/ukko - you
can even include gnishak/gaius - is that we can build out a good if not
great pvp roster around fusions. has always been historically true and
remains so. but yes, you will likely need other meta champs to compete
in g4 tag/plat.  "

First, maybe can complete some attacks but what about the defense. When no metas or strong defenses almost instantly drop your points when refreshing enemies.

Gnishak,gaius..., just a Pythion/Elva or other instant cleanser/reviver with high res and immunity sets drop them to trash.

Just at g3 plat have many many players 3x meta +3 and +4 lego in all teams.

So nice when see 3 duchess 3 Nekreth, Siphi etc and top tier nukers with them, and all in stoneskins  and superfast. :DDDD  Sure my 3 dupe Tatura will be the solution or my Pixinel. :DD

Ok i coul reach G3 tag, but impossible to reach g4 with crap dupes, or with Pvp characters, but thats very stranges how i didnt got in 4 years Kymar,Duchess and so many top pvp legos.

But Nobel,Pixinel so easy came. :DD 

I run bombers all the time against those teams. Just use a provoke set Ukko and super high accuracy Basher to prevent the cleanse. Doesn't always get me a win, but it often does. :)

harleQuinnModerator
May 7, 2023, 19:1805/07/23
02/24/19

@zolotarev215 Sorry to see you go.

To get this back on topic, what would you like most to see changed about the Arena meta? How would you change things for the better if you could?

May 7, 2023, 19:1805/07/23
May 7, 2023, 19:20(edited)
03/05/19
harleQuinn

A lot of good champs are void champs, yes. Such is the nature of void champs.

You are quite fortunate to have the very best one in the game. Congrats. I would be very very happy to have pulled a Taras. (Or even a nuker like Baron, Leorious, Georgi, Hephraak, Candraphon, Rotos... and most definitely Siphi and/or Nekhret. I'm not picky.)

yes,

it was abou time that game kiss me after 4yrs without single other void lego except those free in game.. 

not even epic Genbo... 

Taras means a lot i can tell that and makes much more esy things hh

before taras i wasnt been motivated to play live arena.. 

with him evrything changed... 

harleQuinnModerator
May 7, 2023, 19:2005/07/23
02/24/19
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

yes,

it was abou time that game kiss me after 4yrs without single other void lego except those free in game.. 

not even epic Genbo... 

Taras means a lot i can tell that and makes much more esy things hh

before taras i wasnt been motivated to play live arena.. 

with him evrything changed... 

Well, congrats!

Myself, I am level 100 and have been for over a year, and started before you. So I have played quite a decent amount. I still have yet to pull a void nuker, or even Gala or Genbo. So I understand the pain.

Glad you are happy with Taras! I would be super happy to have him too. :)

May 7, 2023, 19:2305/07/23
03/05/19
harleQuinn

Well, congrats!

Myself, I am level 100 and have been for over a year, and started before you. So I have played quite a decent amount. I still have yet to pull a void nuker, or even Gala or Genbo. So I understand the pain.

Glad you are happy with Taras! I would be super happy to have him too. :)

Gala i got her, she was my 1st epic void when i start playing 4yrs ago, 

after Gala new voids just vanished until Taras.. 

i thought oh good voids will came but i was so wrong...

harleQuinnModerator
May 7, 2023, 19:2405/07/23
02/24/19
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

Gala i got her, she was my 1st epic void when i start playing 4yrs ago, 

after Gala new voids just vanished until Taras.. 

i thought oh good voids will came but i was so wrong...

I can't complain too terribly, I did pull a Yumeko during the last 2x/10x for her a while back. I had saved a lot though. :)

May 7, 2023, 19:2605/07/23
03/05/19

i tryed Marichka too , she eated around 80 voids.. 

i stoped chase her... sadly...