All Categories

Please remove elevation artifacts from advanced daily missions.

Please remove elevation artifacts from advanced daily missions.

Search
Comments
Dec 30, 2022, 17:4212/30/22
02/24/20
Trips

Bunch of whiners, suck it up buttercups....

Hydra not worth effort... wrong

IT not worth it... wrong

Oil a waste of energy... wrong again...

Could list pretty much every new content with same complaints, and they always fade away... no difference here

This thread is about removing the dungeon from the advanced daily quest, which is what I agree with.  It has nothing to do with whether it's worth ir or not or whether Hydra is worth it or not or whether IT is worth it.  /shrug

Dec 30, 2022, 20:3412/30/22
01/15/21
Trips

IT not worth it... wrong

Could list pretty much every new content with same complaints, and they always fade away... no difference here

😀😂 i was waiting for this

I disagree with you, obviously, but you are definitely consistent :)

Personally, i farmed Iron twins 15 daily within a week, use gems every void day to double run it.

Also farmed hydra from the first week, i dont enjoy it because it is so long, but i do it.

Still think the sand dungeon sucks *** and think its a naff idea to have it as an advanced quest.

Dec 30, 2022, 21:3212/30/22
12/19/19
Trevor Wilson

😀😂 i was waiting for this

I disagree with you, obviously, but you are definitely consistent :)

Personally, i farmed Iron twins 15 daily within a week, use gems every void day to double run it.

Also farmed hydra from the first week, i dont enjoy it because it is so long, but i do it.

Still think the sand dungeon sucks *** and think its a naff idea to have it as an advanced quest.

It's hard being right all the time (consistent 😆)...

I haven't bothered past level 7 yet, but the quest can be easily done at level 1 too.  Easier than the DT one for N00bs.

And 50 energy a couple days a week isn't worth crying over... I probably haven't used the free oil up yet.  

The hydra quest is far worse imo.

Dec 30, 2022, 22:0612/30/22
01/15/21

^^how on earth is it worse than hydra? Hydra uses no energy and can be run in five seconds if not interested in the 

Dec 31, 2022, 01:3212/31/22
11/16/20
Trevor Wilson

^^how on earth is it worse than hydra? Hydra uses no energy and can be run in five seconds if not interested in the 

Hydra key can take almost 40 min. Hydra is a huge pita, can waste 20+ min and have to reset key and start all over.

The new dungeon is fast and you can farm a low level a couple times in a few min and complete the daily.

Both quests absolutely suck. Hydra quest just sucks more.

Dec 31, 2022, 01:3512/31/22
05/03/20
Trips

IT not worth it... wrong

This buttercup spent $2.99 for something so earned the right to whine.    lol  

If oil came with daily keys, I would bump my head against that wall every day.  Arena, CB, Hydra, DT and FW all come with keys.  Most of them I hated at one point than came to tolerate or like by being forced to play them.  Oil is one of the few things in advanced daily quests that requires energy.  If I use 60-100 energy to get oil and only get 130 back from the quest that cuts into what I need for masteries and grinding gear.  Making oil a required part of advanced quests will slow the account progress of every player who is not late/end game.  

I dont see any upside to this issue.  

Dec 31, 2022, 01:5012/31/22
05/03/20
evilized6666

Hydra key can take almost 40 min. Hydra is a huge pita, can waste 20+ min and have to reset key and start all over.

The new dungeon is fast and you can farm a low level a couple times in a few min and complete the daily.

A player who does not have a team to win in Hydra can throw food into the fight and it ends quickly.  There is no chest or rewards but it satisfies the requirements of the advanced daily quest.  Oil requirements are much more demanding.  It is not about the time and effort.  It is about using energy that is aready in short supply.  

Dec 31, 2022, 03:5612/31/22
12/19/19
ClosedPoly

A player who does not have a team to win in Hydra can throw food into the fight and it ends quickly.  There is no chest or rewards but it satisfies the requirements of the advanced daily quest.  Oil requirements are much more demanding.  It is not about the time and effort.  It is about using energy that is aready in short supply.  

the miniscule energy required for this quest has ZERO impact on your game progression, the 99 things you do inefficiently/wrong are the problem.

Dec 31, 2022, 05:4512/31/22
11/16/20
ClosedPoly

I'm not sure I follow, you're complaining about how inefficient the ascending a item is while just wasting a hydra key is not?

A hydra keys rewards are worth more than the 20 or 50 energy you will spend running sand devil's a few times.

So you're willing to waste a hydra key but not a little energy?

Dec 31, 2022, 08:1512/31/22
ClosedPoly

Dont forget, if dont complete advanced quest, you will lost an energy flask too.

Dec 31, 2022, 11:2312/31/22
05/03/20
evilized6666

I'm not sure I follow, you're complaining about how inefficient the ascending a item is while just wasting a hydra key is not?

A hydra keys rewards are worth more than the 20 or 50 energy you will spend running sand devil's a few times.

So you're willing to waste a hydra key but not a little energy?

As I advanced I was advised that I did not have enough champs to fight Hydra.  Instead of wasting champs and gear to build teams that could not win, I accepted losses to get the energy from advanced quests.  On oil I have to spend energy to win back energy in advanced.  It makes no sense.  

Its similar to drawing to an inside straight.  Its not cost effective.  

Dec 31, 2022, 13:5412/31/22
Dec 31, 2022, 13:54(edited)
03/25/19

Here there is no need to whine anyone and arguing is a simple matter of math, they are asking you players to waste too much energy and preventing you from progressing in other much more useful things with the game. You don't even need to bring up hydra because it doesn't use energy and neither does the daily mission of the tower of destiny since you simply just need to do the easy boss of the 10th floor, which as hydra doesn't require energy. Just change the mission from "raise an artifact" to "defeat the sand demon once" thanks for the attention.

Dec 31, 2022, 17:2512/31/22
01/15/21
evilized6666

I do my hydra keys, i want the stoneskin and the blessing stones, i just wish the clan would unlock nigtmare.

My point is people can simply ignore the hydra quest if they choose to do so.

Jan 1, 2023, 03:0001/01/23
11/16/20
Trevor Wilson

I do my hydra keys, i want the stoneskin and the blessing stones, i just wish the clan would unlock nigtmare.

My point is people can simply ignore the hydra quest if they choose to do so.

I agree which is why hydra quest sucks. I want stoneskin gear as well as soulstones. So when the quest comes up I'm not going to waste my key like some people suggest. I've been hit with it twice this week, my brutal key took 38 min this week, and my hard key probably took longer as I had to reset it twice.

I had the ascension gear quest tonight, took five seconds to complete as I have oil already. Even if I had to farm the oil the quest would have taken 5 min.

I don't think wasting hydra keys is a good idea because there is too much value attached to them. The people doing that probably don't even have Mithrala yet which makes it even worse.

Jan 1, 2023, 14:4801/01/23
01/15/21
evilized6666

I agree which is why hydra quest sucks. I want stoneskin gear as well as soulstones. So when the quest comes up I'm not going to waste my key like some people suggest. I've been hit with it twice this week, my brutal key took 38 min this week, and my hard key probably took longer as I had to reset it twice.

I had the ascension gear quest tonight, took five seconds to complete as I have oil already. Even if I had to farm the oil the quest would have taken 5 min.

I don't think wasting hydra keys is a good idea because there is too much value attached to them. The people doing that probably don't even have Mithrala yet which makes it even worse.

I tend to do my hydra keys the day they refresh -that way i dont have to worry about them coming up. I wont lie though it does my head in how long they take- but thats a general issue for me, that everything takes so long (i spend an hour a day running cb for instance)

Jan 4, 2023, 10:2501/04/23
04/06/22
Trips

IT not worth it... wrong

Not only do we consider the daily for this dungeon a complete waste of energy and time, we consider the whole idea of Ascending artifacts using this dungeon a stupid and worthless addition to the game. 

Jan 4, 2023, 18:2801/04/23
11/16/20
OccamsRazor

Not only do we consider the daily for this dungeon a complete waste of energy and time, we consider the whole idea of Ascending artifacts using this dungeon a stupid and worthless addition to the game. 

Who is the we you're speaking for because I know it's not me.

Jan 4, 2023, 22:2301/04/23
09/14/20
evilized6666

Who is the we you're speaking for because I know it's not me.

Am, count me in on the side of Occam...that makes 2 and qualifies as we

Jan 4, 2023, 23:5401/04/23
12/19/19

😆 🤣 

People are worried about everything being p2w... then also wanting to ignore the most important content...

Jan 5, 2023, 02:0501/05/23
10/15/20
Trips

😆 🤣 

People are worried about everything being p2w... then also wanting to ignore the most important content...

How is this artifact ascension the most important content?