All Categories

What a difference two years makes- valkyrie

Search
Dec 2, 2022, 08:2812/02/22
01/15/21

Hey all

When i first started playing, valk may have been my most wanted champ, and today i finally pulled her.

Except, i have stable teams for all dungeons, all fw, all DT rotations etc so there is no point slotting her into that.

Which leaves maybe the upcoming boss, and arena.

Looking at her for arena, i am in a quandry on how to build

On tag i only have 1 speed team the rest are go second teams. I use tormin in offence to interrupt, and it works pretty well

I have contemplated building her fast and accurate, to give me another option on offence against siphi teams.

But i have also considered building her for damage - altho i am going to have to check her multipliers

Just curious if people use her in Gold tag? if so how did you build her?

Or has power creep diminshed the usefullness?

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 2, 2022, 09:2212/02/22
01/15/21

Thanks, i did not see that thread! i will take a look :)

Dec 2, 2022, 15:2812/02/22
12/19/19

As you mentioned in the other thread, offense is easy... defense is the problem. 

That is why I am not building valk, that and just laziness.  I think a gaius team is a bigger priority for me. And I still haven't geared a cardinal team.  I ascend and rank up champs but then never gear...lol

Dec 2, 2022, 15:5312/02/22
06/25/20
Trips

As you mentioned in the other thread, offense is easy... defense is the problem. 

That is why I am not building valk, that and just laziness.  I think a gaius team is a bigger priority for me. And I still haven't geared a cardinal team.  I ascend and rank up champs but then never gear...lol

My Gaius team is working pretty well, especially on offense, but also on defense :)

i

Dec 2, 2022, 15:5412/02/22
06/20/19
Trips

Lol I do the same thing.  So many 60s with no gear.

Dec 2, 2022, 18:1912/02/22
02/11/21
Trips

Do you just make a team of fragile nukes + stoneskin cardinal?

Dec 2, 2022, 20:3712/02/22
01/15/21
Trips

I am going to finish building vogoth (i am experimenting with him in tag)

Then i will build gaius, and maybe chaguur after that for the new boss...

and yeh i have a fair few level 60's with no gear