All Categories

Clan boss with my champions

Search
Nov 30, 2022, 21:2511/30/22
11/04/22

Hey,

Which champions would you use of the ones under here for clan boss?

i

My own guess would be Ultimate Deathknight, Frozen Banshee, Gravechill Killer, Apothecary and then Kael or Kunoichi.

I'm not there yet in terms of gear and obviously level, but just trying to figure what I should go with in the future.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 30, 2022, 21:3711/30/22
Nov 30, 2022, 21:37(edited)
06/25/20

The short answer is - don't bother. Don't waste time with bad champs just for CB. You're way too early in the game for that.

The long answer is - UDK and Frozen Banshee will likely be on an eventual team. Kael will possibly be there just as filler, and because you've already got him at 60.

But you need to stop leveling people to 50. Of the list you have, almost all of them were mistakes. Basher will likely have value in FW, and Warmaiden may see some use in FW as well - but even in that, they shouldn't have been leveled at this stage in your progression. The others are pretty much entirely wasted.

Focus on your Dragon 20 team. Bring FB and Apoth to 60. The two of those, along with UDK, Kael, and Kunoichi, should be able to handle it.

Nov 30, 2022, 21:4811/30/22
Nov 30, 2022, 22:06(edited)
11/04/22

I appreciate the answer.

A lot of them are new. Warpriest, Heiress, Galek and Graybeard were the heroes I had when I had nothing else. Had I not leveled them up I wouldn't have been able to advance very far. I wouldn't have gotten UDK(from tournament, not gift) without them either.

You're right though, there are several champions that shouldn't have been ascended.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/1413898_understanding-my-champions/

The above thread is when I got all the new champions.

I agree 100% that I need a dragon team. Fortunately some of the champions needed are the same as for clan boss.

@kramaswamy.kr If you find any champions in the above thread I should be using I'd appreciate that as well, but the others pretty much told me they're not useful.

EDIT: btw, the reason Chonoru is 50 is because I'm building her as a farmer as you suggested. That way Kael is free to do other stuff. I agree that a dragon team should come first though. The kinda farming I do for now can be done by 5 or more different champs anyway.

Nov 30, 2022, 22:2511/30/22
06/25/20
AtotehZ

I appreciate the answer.

A lot of them are new. Warpriest, Heiress, Galek and Graybeard were the heroes I had when I had nothing else. Had I not leveled them up I wouldn't have been able to advance very far. I wouldn't have gotten UDK(from tournament, not gift) without them either.

You're right though, there are several champions that shouldn't have been ascended.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/1413898_understanding-my-champions/

The above thread is when I got all the new champions.

I agree 100% that I need a dragon team. Fortunately some of the champions needed are the same as for clan boss.

@kramaswamy.kr If you find any champions in the above thread I should be using I'd appreciate that as well, but the others pretty much told me they're not useful.

EDIT: btw, the reason Chonoru is 50 is because I'm building her as a farmer as you suggested. That way Kael is free to do other stuff. I agree that a dragon team should come first though. The kinda farming I do for now can be done by 5 or more different champs anyway.

Yeah, I remember the Chronoru comment now - let me know how that works out. It's definitely an experiment :)

But I stand by my comments from this thread - FB and Apoth to 60, then check back after that.

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 30, 2022, 22:3711/30/22
02/24/19

I agree that we don't wanna level anyone without a specific place they are going to go, and definitely don't want to spend soul coins on them.

I would consider the Heiress and Warpriest as foodable to get your Apothecary to 60. Warpriest is bad and Heiress is farmable. I guess I would keep Galek for FW, but he'd almost be on the chopping block were it my account. lol

At least Basher is a very strong champion and he's now your main Arena lockdown champ., I'd say. I used him religiously for a year+ until I recently pulled Yumeko.

Getting Apothecary and Frozen to 60 will let you frm Dragon 20, and many other places. And that team of Kunoichi, UDK, Kael, Apothecary and FB will be your initial CB team for a while too. There is a strong argument for bringing up Gravechill and replacing Kael with her, especially in CB.... but that is a question for later, when we see who you've got after Apo and FB. :)

As far as Chonaru, I wouldn't be building her either right now. Let Kael do your 12-3 farming. Even in a full on Arena build, your starter should be a fine farmer until you've got Dragon 20 on lockdown. I used my Arena build Athel for perhaps TOO long myself, until I was finally convinced to build a Bellower. :)