All Categories

Tag arena

Tag arena

Search
Comments
Nov 2, 2022, 23:5111/02/22
02/11/22

well, that is still not true, because i"m as active as anyone and I'm in bronze. I get top3 in every tag tournament, i spend all my tokens every day, i even buy some sometimes. And i'm not alone in bronze doing this.

Nov 2, 2022, 23:5711/02/22
06/25/20

And I'm absolutely making an estimate, of course. I'm just saying that my number is likely much closer to reality than yours.

Nov 3, 2022, 00:0111/03/22
02/11/22

Alright, so if you think you're correct, this means you also think that Plarium is outright lying in their commercials about their total player base... Is that what you're saying?

Nov 3, 2022, 00:3111/03/22
11/16/20
kramaswamy.kr

You're way off from what is currently meta. Personally, I find at least half my tag fights don't even involve my speed nuke team.

Oh I know this. I'm just stubborn and haven't had to make the push yet and do the farm single player teams all week then get back into yellow sat/sun night....rinse and repeat.

I know I'm going to have to go up to gold probably in the next ~month and if I don't start building go second teams it won't happen.

I've started making a couple champs in prep for this like Gaius and cardinal. Just not looking forward to 10 min fights.

Nov 3, 2022, 00:5811/03/22
06/25/20
Swiftblade

Alright, so if you think you're correct, this means you also think that Plarium is outright lying in their commercials about their total player base... Is that what you're saying?

Let's just say that there are plenty of ways to stretch the truth without explicitly lying.

Nov 3, 2022, 01:4011/03/22
Nov 3, 2022, 01:45(edited)
02/11/22
kramaswamy.kr

Let's just say that there are plenty of ways to stretch the truth without explicitly lying.

Ok. Fair enough. Anyways i think we're speaking a bit in circles here. My original argument was based on the total amount of players, and the pool of them in silver and gold compared to the total.

Your argument tries to counter mine by counting only "active" players.

I think a bit of a compromise could be done. One, you'd necessarily need to include the numbers in bronze 2 to 4 for your stat to be more precise because being in those tiers precludes a decent level of activity.

And two, if activity is the measure of worthiness in being in this tier or that tier, then I submit that we add a static number of points for each run a player does. Example: 2 points per run, so a total of 6 points, win or lose, on top of the points you win or lose. This way, you'd kind of reward players using their tokens above those, and there's a LOT of those, players who run the minimum 5 per day, and maybe a few extras as needed on sunday. An active player with 20x7 runs in the week, even if a bit weaker would at least get a chance at being rewarded in the system above one who does nothing except put 3 hard teams to defeat.

Problem solved, because as it is, the minimum of 10 tokens used per week to qualify is a bit of a joke.

Nov 3, 2022, 02:1811/03/22
Nov 3, 2022, 02:19(edited)
02/11/22

Also, check this out. The player's points in the lead... in bronze 4. To be in the green in bronze 4 (not sure if its the same every tier) you need to be above 1200. This is with still 4 days to go... And this is the same every week, so its not like just one guy went bonkers just this week. It happens every week. So you see? bronze 4 is damn hard to compete in (in terms of trying to move up one tier, not in terms of collecting easy gold bars), maybe you dont remember it LOL.

i