All Categories

Dungeon Champions:Treefeller and Rotting Mage

Dungeon Champions:Treefeller and Rotting Mage

Search
Comments
Jul 19, 2019, 16:4307/19/19
02/21/19

Papalupa said:

PS: I will not quit the game right now, as I still hope some changes will happen, But I was not far away from deinstalling it

Hope is that shitty thing that keeps you captured in the treadmill. If you dont quit, you will stay and you will eventually start spending again. 

Plarium 1-0 You :-)

@ topic: got 2 rotten mages in less than 15 runs. In fact i got all the (other) needed blue champs for foli fusion when i used my 40 blue shards @ the summoning event (shame on you plarium making it a 3000pts event! Oh teh greed ... )

Lucky me i guess ...

Jul 19, 2019, 21:0107/19/19
05/29/19

My enjoyment of the game has basically died from this Foli event. I've completed every event and have everything needed to fuse Foli, except of course, Rotten Mage and Treefeller. I am not opposed to spending money on mobile games if I enjoy them and feel as though the developer operates with the philosophy "build it and they will come". Meaning give me fun and enjoyment and I will come with a willing wallet. 

The amount of time spent to complete those events was in RL exhausting. At least there was an achievable goal. All I've done this week is hit "replay". I haven't truly enjoyed any other aspect of the game. I haven't done one Ice Golem stage to participate in the tourny. Outside of dailies, my energy is being used for these two RNG rares. 

"Rares"... ... ...

I am quite happy about the Rhazin fusion but honestly I'm mentally disengaged. If I don't get either by the time the void dungeon ends this week I'm likely to uninstall. I don't want my efforts as a gamer being tarnished by RNG. 

Just wanted to vent. Thanks for listening.

Jul 21, 2019, 10:0807/21/19
05/13/19
Either the drop rate is insanely low or the dungeons are just bugged. Farming for a full week and I can't even get one of them? It's really frustrating to think I could be rewarded for some hard work and dedication and yes, paying in a fair amount too, only to get screwed over before the end because I can't get a couple RARE drops. Farming campaign leaves me with stacks of rare heroes that just become food. Not the case with treefeller or rotting mage I guess. 
Jul 21, 2019, 14:3807/21/19
05/13/19
ironsight85 said:

Either the drop rate is insanely low or the dungeons are just bugged. Farming for a full week and I can't even get one of them? It's really frustrating to think I could be rewarded for some hard work and dedication and yes, paying in a fair amount too, only to get screwed over before the end because I can't get a couple RARE drops. Farming campaign leaves me with stacks of rare heroes that just become food. Not the case with treefeller or rotting mage I guess. 
From what I have gathered by listening to other players, it seems that the drop rate for these two sits somewhere around 0.5% (1 out of 200). Basically the same rates as pulling a legendary from an ancient shard. Only it takes a lot more time to run that many dungeons. It doesn't seem that running higher levels has a huge impact on the drop rates so it might be better to run a stage that is faster and costs less energy but still has decent drops. Good luck to you, basing something like this off of a flat drop rate with no way to increase your chances is a really nasty trick in my opinion. Keep giving the devs crap for it and MAYBE they will rethink it one day...
Jul 22, 2019, 15:3907/22/19
02/04/19

At last I got both characters this weekend. So it took 10/11 days spending my time in these two dungeons (I completely ignored the last event)

Think that is something Plarium should think about as it spoils the fun!

Now I am hunting for potions in the arcane keep and frustration goes on. I had enough potions for the smaller fusions but now I have to evolve the higher ranks.

The drop rate on stage 14 of the arcane keep must be a joke, is it? (I asume all the stages have strange drop rates?)

Out of a dozen runs I had 10 times small potions, once 5 big potion (that was my highlight) and once a single giant potion.

btw: I know the potions are not topic, but as I posted here my beeing upset because of the dungeon heroes, I hope you appologize the adding of another of topic message, even it is also about the event being painfull  
Aug 1, 2019, 07:2508/01/19
02/12/19

DaMoose is loose said:

ironsight85 said:

From what I have gathered by listening to other players, it seems that the drop rate for these two sits somewhere around 0.5% (1 out of 200). Basically the same rates as pulling a legendary from an ancient shard. .........

Does that mean I have to hoard 200 ancient shards to get a legendary?? so that means as a f2p I will get one in 2035!
Aug 3, 2019, 06:5808/03/19
05/13/19

zorhanba said:

DaMoose is loose said:

ironsight85 said:

From what I have gathered by listening to other players, it seems that the drop rate for these two sits somewhere around 0.5% (1 out of 200). Basically the same rates as pulling a legendary from an ancient shard. .........

Does that mean I have to hoard 200 ancient shards to get a legendary?? so that means as a f2p I will get one in 2035!

What? Dude... No... I... I don't even know where to start with that statement. I'm really not in the mood to explain how statistics work... That being said, if you pop 115 ancients, you have roughly a 50-50 chance that you will get one or more legendaries. 

Aug 4, 2019, 05:4608/04/19
05/16/19
zorhanba said:

DaMoose is loose said:

ironsight85 said:

Lmao, for some people, that very well will be the case with the RNG in this game...