Maranix Calendar

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Oct 4, 2022, 23:0410/04/22
02/24/19
Trips

No nuker at all?

Magnarr was it. No Candy, Trunda, Soulless, Rotos, Hephraak, Foli, Ithos, Leorius, Hurndig, Rae. 

I DO have a Mortu and use him all the time though.

dthorne04Moderator
Oct 4, 2022, 23:1610/04/22
12/30/20
harleQuinn

Magnarr was it. No Candy, Trunda, Soulless, Rotos, Hephraak, Foli, Ithos, Leorius, Hurndig, Rae. 

I DO have a Mortu and use him all the time though.

I can't even imagine what my life in Tag would've looked like without button mashing my way through it with Candy, Rotos and Hephraak. 😂

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 4, 2022, 23:4310/04/22
02/24/19
dthorne04

I can't even imagine what my life in Tag would've looked like without button mashing my way through it with Candy, Rotos and Hephraak. 😂

i

Oct 5, 2022, 09:0410/05/22
02/13/21
harleQuinn

So basically @kramaswamy.kr , if I know I can do Summon Rush up to the Epic, I can skip four events, including the champ training event.

I was really considering skipping, but @RoseRoyal says that 9350 points are fairly standard. Perhaps it was a mistake to start with that though if you didn't want to scare period.

Rose, don't we usually get TWO rares in the training events though, one at like 3500 and one at 9350?

You are right, yes.  We did use to get 2 milestone rewards for training usually, and interestingly enough we have a new milestone of a mortal soulstone at 5250 for this one, so I wonder if this has replaced something.

That said, the fusion events where you had to collect rares did usually have a second rare up in the 9K mark for training, so it just seems like we only get 1 this time around.

I am still on the fence about this whole fusion to be honest.  I definitely have the resources to easily complete it, though time is always a constraint.  Will probably make a decision tomorrow to lock it in or out

Oct 5, 2022, 18:3610/05/22
01/19/21

Well, I pulled one of the rares randomly from a green shard. Guess I'm doing this after all...

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 5, 2022, 19:3510/05/22
02/24/19

WHELP

i

Have to do it now...... 0_o

Oct 5, 2022, 20:0810/05/22
02/13/21
harleQuinn

WHELP

i

Have to do it now...... 0_o

Literally no choice anymore

Oct 6, 2022, 18:3910/06/22
02/11/22
Angwil

I'm having trouble understanding all the chatter regarding the difficulty of this fusion.  Granted, we have not seen everything yet, but;

1) so much chatter about 9350 pts on the training event?  Really? Have you been around a month?  This is the same requirement for last months Ukko frags and for many others fusion/frag events as well.

2) you can get the epic and completely skip 4 of the other events entirely. That does not happen in frag events. The trade off is having to level/rank/ascend the champs. Which you can easily do for the most part while completing the training Tourny.

3) you can easily collect 8 to 11 of the rares, and the epic, before the training tournament is over.  Upgrade 11 rares and 3 epics to get the 12th rare.  Skip the chase, spider, diver's 3 ,and enhancement 3 entirely.  or you could skip some of the others and complete some of the last ones knowing you'll need to upgrade without the training Tourny going on.

if the champ doesn't inspire you, that's a different question.  But I'm not seeing how difficulty is a reason to pass on this one.

You say the word "easily" several times in your comments. The fact is, there isnt anything easy about all those fusions (this type, not the fragment one)

Not only do you have to complete all the requirements for each event or tourney, you gotta train those stupid champions, waste tons of potions on them. It gets very expensive in terms of energy. and SOOOOOOO time consuming. (If you even mention "just be ready" I'll not hear it, time spent yesterday is worth the same as time spent today or tomorrow)

What if i told you, your next lego you get from a shard will cost you 10x more potions to ascend, and you'll need 9 rank 5 chickens instead of 5 PLUS 16 extra rank 4 ones on top... would you be happy with your pull? I bet you a lot of people would instantly send it to the vault.

I'd say the only positive thing about these fusions over the fragment ones, is that when you fail, you dont end up with nothing, you still have an epic to show for it, maybe several copies LOL. But that's a slim silver lining, because these fusions i bet have a much higher rate of failure than fragment ones. People often give up on these very early on.

However, for whales, these can actually be so easy to complete. Just go in there with your credit card and pull shards non-stop during the 2x, you'll get the epics right there LOL. Happy spending!

dthorne04Moderator
Oct 6, 2022, 18:4710/06/22
12/30/20
Swiftblade

You say the word "easily" several times in your comments. The fact is, there isnt anything easy about all those fusions (this type, not the fragment one)

Not only do you have to complete all the requirements for each event or tourney, you gotta train those stupid champions, waste tons of potions on them. It gets very expensive in terms of energy. and SOOOOOOO time consuming. (If you even mention "just be ready" I'll not hear it, time spent yesterday is worth the same as time spent today or tomorrow)

What if i told you, your next lego you get from a shard will cost you 10x more potions to ascend, and you'll need 9 rank 5 chickens instead of 5 PLUS 16 extra rank 4 ones on top... would you be happy with your pull? I bet you a lot of people would instantly send it to the vault.

I'd say the only positive thing about these fusions over the fragment ones, is that when you fail, you dont end up with nothing, you still have an epic to show for it, maybe several copies LOL. But that's a slim silver lining, because these fusions i bet have a much higher rate of failure than fragment ones. People often give up on these very early on.

However, for whales, these can actually be so easy to complete. Just go in there with your credit card and pull shards non-stop during the 2x, you'll get the epics right there LOL. Happy spending!

Well, seeing as Angwil is late game and also F2P, I think he's probably a good voice on the matter. 

Saving up potions, having artifacts rolled up to 11/15, saving silver, saving shards (I'll be doing mysteries for this one, personally), so on and so forth is part of the fusion game. The earlier you are, the harder fusions will be if you're F2P, that's not really up for debate. But to wave it all off as being easily completable just due to whaling is invalid. 

There's a balance to be struck but guaranteed legendaries shouldn't be that easy to get. This fusion is considerably easier to attack once you realize there overlap and flexibility to it. 

Oct 6, 2022, 18:5310/06/22
02/11/22

But they are. Anyone can get a guaranteed legendary in 5 minutes. Just buy shards. done. Or work your butt off for 3weeks 16 hours a day to get a "free" one. You'd be better off to get a second job and buy shards LOL

Oct 6, 2022, 18:5510/06/22
06/25/20
Swiftblade

Potions are literally an afterthought. I never have to farm potions, ever. DT, DTH, CB, etc all give more than enough of them.

Ditto for leveling the food.

While the resource use might seem higher, for us end-game players, this type of event is significantly easier, because what we are lacking is not resources, but time. A normal fusion requires completion of all events. This one lets us skip several. Hence being easier.

Oct 6, 2022, 19:2410/06/22
06/20/19
kramaswamy.kr

Potions are literally an afterthought. I never have to farm potions, ever. DT, DTH, CB, etc all give more than enough of them.

While the resource use might seem higher, for us end-game players, this type of event is significantly easier, because what we are lacking is not resources, but time. A normal fusion requires completion of all events. This one lets us skip several. Hence being easier.

+1. Time, time, time.  That's the only concern at this stage.  It wasn't like that early.  It's very difficult in the beginning when you're lucky to have a single sacred saved, no energy refills, etc.  so I do understand swift's position.  Ive been there, and I'm sure one day he'll be here and understand what I meant :)

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 6, 2022, 19:2610/06/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

The way the events line up this time is really nice too. I was able to do Dragon, Solo Leveling Food, and complete Dragon/Dungeon/Artifact and a decent chunk of champ training all with a single overnight farm.

Events lining up like this really makes for overall resource savings even with only getting a single rare from champ training. It'll be nice to be halfway done after Summon Rush. :D

Oct 7, 2022, 18:1610/07/22
Oct 7, 2022, 18:19(edited)
07/13/22

Well pulled 70 shards just because. Hoping for something specia. lol I got Sinesha, Burangiri, umetogi, arndulf, mordecai, marquess, odachi, and aina. Not sure if it was worth the pulls or not. Oh and a prosecutor. Wish I could just give those to someone who wants to fuse the new champ. 

dthorne04Moderator
Oct 7, 2022, 19:0910/07/22
12/30/20
cpetree

Well pulled 70 shards just because. Hoping for something specia. lol I got Sinesha, Burangiri, umetogi, arndulf, mordecai, marquess, odachi, and aina. Not sure if it was worth the pulls or not. Oh and a prosecutor. Wish I could just give those to someone who wants to fuse the new champ. 

Sinesha is quite nice, and Mordecai is a Spider pro, though I believe you already have Tyrant? 

I'm not gonna tell you anything you probably don't already know, but try to hold onto your shards for 2x's when you can :) Ancient is next week, then Sacred in 3 weeks, Void in 5, etc. on a repeating cycle. 

Oct 7, 2022, 19:2810/07/22
07/13/22

Thanks dthorne04, I was somewhat hoping against hope to pickup either Teumesia, Geomancer. I know my luck and should have waited thought. I should be ok by the time the next ones come up. Sinesha and Aina both hit pretty hard if I am reading their bios right? 

dthorne04Moderator
Oct 7, 2022, 20:0610/07/22
12/30/20
cpetree

Thanks dthorne04, I was somewhat hoping against hope to pickup either Teumesia, Geomancer. I know my luck and should have waited thought. I should be ok by the time the next ones come up. Sinesha and Aina both hit pretty hard if I am reading their bios right? 

Yep, Sinesha with the AoE A1, and Aina single target hitter. 

Oct 7, 2022, 22:4410/07/22
07/13/22

Thanks dthorne

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 17, 2022, 07:2910/17/22
02/24/19

Anddddddd.... we're done.

i

@dthorne04 Done yet??? O_o

dthorne04Moderator
Oct 17, 2022, 08:4710/17/22
12/30/20