All Categories

Maranix Calendar

Maranix Calendar

Search
Oct 4, 2022, 13:1410/04/22
06/25/20

Maranix Calendar

So, this is interesting. As others noted, 9350 is a really high bar for Champ Training. However, if I read this right, if you get all the rares through the normal events, you can skip Summon Rush - and, critically, if you get the rare through this Champ Training and the epic through Summon Rush, you can skip five other events/tournaments, Champ Chase being the obvious choice.

We'll see what the costs of those two will be, but it could be a nice change to use energy instead of shards?

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 4, 2022, 13:2010/04/22
Oct 4, 2022, 13:22(edited)
02/11/22

Not sure if i read correctly what you said, but i'd correct it to "critically, if you get the epic during summon rush"... "you can skip any 4 events/tourneys".

Because there are 16 events/tourneys with one rare each. If you just want the epics for the lego fusion, then you can choose to do 12 + the epic summon rush, which will also bank you one rare, incidentally. So you'll need 11 more to be exact.

Oct 4, 2022, 13:2310/04/22
06/25/20

Yeah fair. I mean that's what I meant anyway. Adjusted for clarity.

Oct 4, 2022, 13:2410/04/22
02/11/22

:P

Oct 4, 2022, 17:4510/04/22
02/13/21

With regards to the 9350 points for champion training, I think this catches a lot of people out each time the training event comes around, but it is pretty standard.  It was even asked during the last fragment event (https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/666640_fusion-requirements/)

It's the champion training tournament that has lower points requirements, which people get confused with, but unfortunately 9350 is the most common threshold in the training event

I'm hoping all of the maintenance have finished now so that people can properly run Dragon and such for this fusion without getting interrupted

Oct 4, 2022, 21:0310/04/22
06/16/22
RoseRoyal

With regards to the 9350 points for champion training, I think this catches a lot of people out each time the training event comes around, but it is pretty standard.  It was even asked during the last fragment event (https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/666640_fusion-requirements/)

It's the champion training tournament that has lower points requirements, which people get confused with, but unfortunately 9350 is the most common threshold in the training event

I'm hoping all of the maintenance have finished now so that people can properly run Dragon and such for this fusion without getting interrupted

What were the normal point requirements for summon rush and champ chase historically for this style of fusion? 

For summon rush it definitely seems as though the rare will be the tier 1 reward and the epic is the tier 2 reward...however do you see the Champion Chase reward being the tier 1 or tier 2 reward for the rare champ? 

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 4, 2022, 21:1210/04/22
02/24/19

So basically @kramaswamy.kr , if I know I can do Summon Rush up to the Epic, I can skip four events, including the champ training event.

I was really considering skipping, but @RoseRoyal says that 9350 points are fairly standard. Perhaps it was a mistake to start with that though if you didn't want to scare period.

Rose, don't we usually get TWO rares in the training events though, one at like 3500 and one at 9350?

Oct 4, 2022, 21:1710/04/22
12/19/19
harleQuinn

So basically @kramaswamy.kr , if I know I can do Summon Rush up to the Epic, I can skip four events, including the champ training event.

I was really considering skipping, but @RoseRoyal says that 9350 points are fairly standard. Perhaps it was a mistake to start with that though if you didn't want to scare period.

Rose, don't we usually get TWO rares in the training events though, one at like 3500 and one at 9350?

Yes, usually 2 rares.  See the link rose kindly provided  ;)

Oct 4, 2022, 21:2710/04/22
06/20/19

I'm having trouble understanding all the chatter regarding the difficulty of this fusion.  Granted, we have not seen everything yet, but;

1) so much chatter about 9350 pts on the training event?  Really? Have you been around a month?  This is the same requirement for last months Ukko frags and for many others fusion/frag events as well.

2) you can get the epic and completely skip 4 of the other events entirely. That does not happen in frag events. The trade off is having to level/rank/ascend the champs. Which you can easily do for the most part while completing the training Tourny.

3) you can easily collect 8 to 11 of the rares, and the epic, before the training tournament is over.  Upgrade 11 rares and 3 epics to get the 12th rare.  Skip the chase, spider, diver's 3 ,and enhancement 3 entirely.  or you could skip some of the others and complete some of the last ones knowing you'll need to upgrade without the training Tourny going on.

if the champ doesn't inspire you, that's a different question.  But I'm not seeing how difficulty is a reason to pass on this one.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 4, 2022, 21:3910/04/22
02/24/19
Trips

Yes, usually 2 rares.  See the link rose kindly provided  ;)

Hah, I did in fact go look. :)

I just wanted to continue discussion on that particular point, that while 9350 is a normal amount it  usually the second, making this one still quite a bit more involved.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 4, 2022, 21:4010/04/22
02/24/19

Calendar pinned to the top!

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 4, 2022, 21:4410/04/22
Oct 4, 2022, 21:44(edited)
02/24/19

@Trips After some thought are you gonna try for the fusion? I'm still debating.

Oct 4, 2022, 21:4710/04/22
Oct 4, 2022, 21:49(edited)
12/19/19
harleQuinn

@Trips After some thought are you gonna try for the fusion? I'm still debating.

I will be collecting all available soulcrack from events/tournaments, resulting in a final decision occurring during the chase... as I likely will have all the rares at that point. 

So I will not be trying for the fusion, but will be forced to complete it :)

Eta: And I will do so knowingly fusing a vault guardian...

Oct 4, 2022, 21:5110/04/22
06/20/19
harleQuinn

Hah, I did in fact go look. :)

I just wanted to continue discussion on that particular point, that while 9350 is a normal amount it  usually the second, making this one still quite a bit more involved.

If I'm not mistaken, almost all of the events with split milestones in the training event (with a few notable exceptions) were frag events.  Meaning the first milestone was 5 frags and top was 10 frags.  In those frag events, 115 total were offered as milestones, meaning if you skipped the 10 from top milestone, it would still be impossible to complete the event without placing in a tournament.  When we have received multiple rares in one event, I believe they have always been different rare (16 different rares required opposed to 16 copies of the same rare).  I'm not seeing this as substantially different from past events.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 4, 2022, 21:5210/04/22
02/24/19
Trips

I will be collecting all available soulcrack from events/tournaments, resulting in a final decision occurring during the chase... as I likely will have all the rares at that point. 

So I will not be trying for the fusion, but will be forced to complete it :)

Eta: And I will do so knowingly fusing a vault guardian...

Okay cool.

And your roster is fairly deep, better than mine. I assume almost every fusion is a vault guardian.

Like, did you even build Foxhunter yet? I'm using him in Gold Tag 😂 

Oct 4, 2022, 21:5710/04/22
12/19/19
harleQuinn

Okay cool.

And your roster is fairly deep, better than mine. I assume almost every fusion is a vault guardian.

Like, did you even build Foxhunter yet? I'm using him in Gold Tag 😂 

I don't know who foxhunter is? Seriously. 

Dreng is best fusion of year. Hydra God, but could be used all over.  Solo spider probably? And golem? Dt waves if no seer? Dt bosses? Fortress? 

Yes, yes, yes,...

Helicath 50 in vault...

I'll have to look at list, see if I am using anyone else.... nope not gonna look.... I will cry... 😆 

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 4, 2022, 22:0110/04/22
02/24/19
Trips

I don't know who foxhunter is? Seriously. 

Dreng is best fusion of year. Hydra God, but could be used all over.  Solo spider probably? And golem? Dt waves if no seer? Dt bosses? Fortress? 

Yes, yes, yes,...

Helicath 50 in vault...

I'll have to look at list, see if I am using anyone else.... nope not gonna look.... I will cry... 😆 

He was the last Classic Fusion we did. Shadowkin Legendary that pairs with Yumeko, had some serious point totals to snag all the Fyljas, the Dwarf epic he was paired with.

Dreng is nice, but mine isn't booked yet, so I know I'm not getting his full potential. I'm quite short on b, and unless I'm crazy, it feels like less available with the ruby stones hanging around as rewards.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 4, 2022, 22:0510/04/22
02/24/19
Angwil

If I'm not mistaken, almost all of the events with split milestones in the training event (with a few notable exceptions) were frag events.  Meaning the first milestone was 5 frags and top was 10 frags.  In those frag events, 115 total were offered as milestones, meaning if you skipped the 10 from top milestone, it would still be impossible to complete the event without placing in a tournament.  When we have received multiple rares in one event, I believe they have always been different rare (16 different rares required opposed to 16 copies of the same rare).  I'm not seeing this as substantially different from past events.

Hence why I asked. :)

All of that makes sense, and I can mostly remember it that way. Hazy memories of points to frags 😆

Your point 3 in your previous post is very strong. That's a good way to go about getting training done at the same time as prepping to fuse the components.

Alright FINE, I guess I fuse. 

🙏 

Oct 4, 2022, 22:1010/04/22
06/25/20

In all honesty, I think one extremely understated reason for doing the fusion - and all fusions - is that you give yourself one more champion that you *won't* regret pulling from a shard, because now instead of pulling a random champ that will sit in your vault, you get the other half of a pair for vault guardian.

Hence why I won't skip any of them, if I can avoid it.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 4, 2022, 22:2610/04/22
Oct 4, 2022, 22:27(edited)
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

In all honesty, I think one extremely understated reason for doing the fusion - and all fusions - is that you give yourself one more champion that you *won't* regret pulling from a shard, because now instead of pulling a random champ that will sit in your vault, you get the other half of a pair for vault guardian.

Hence why I won't skip any of them, if I can avoid it.

What if I just used my 5 of my 6 dupes to buy an arena nuker?

I know, Foli isn't crazy good. But I didn't have ANY nukers. 😆 Out here rocking only epics until this last Champ Chase when I bought him.

Good point though, each fusion gives you a greater dupe chance for Faction Guardians in the best of worlds, as well as tokens and empowerment.

Oct 4, 2022, 22:3210/04/22
12/19/19
harleQuinn

What if I just used my 5 of my 6 dupes to buy an arena nuker?

I know, Foli isn't crazy good. But I didn't have ANY nukers. 😆 Out here rocking only epics until this last Champ Chase when I bought him.

Good point though, each fusion gives you a greater dupe chance for Faction Guardians in the best of worlds, as well as tokens and empowerment.

No nuker at all?