All Categories

Trading  Champions

Trading Champions

Search
Comments
Aug 19, 2021, 15:4008/19/21
05/03/20
Cirilla
Hello! While this may sound as an interesting idea, we are not going to make it possible. The whole concept of the game presupposes receiving champions in the process of playing. Simply exchanging them with other players would simply be unfair in a way, could cause unexpected consequences in terms of maintaining the game balance and potentially lead to cases of abuse. We do have, as it is, a lot of ways in the game to receive Shards and summon plenty of champions :)

To paraphrase - Not going to happen, we are not going to cut off any portion of the revenue flow.  People having a need for a champion is what drives their income.  They won't make it a give away.

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 19, 2021, 17:5808/19/21
02/24/19

Wowzers. What a necro!

Aug 19, 2021, 19:1208/19/21
Aug 19, 2021, 22:24(edited)
10/12/20

It's simple. You have a 0.5% chance of getting a lego from Ancients & Voids.  There are currently 123 legendaries that can be pulled, 33 are Voids.  Of these there are a number of legos that just aren't good.  Your chances of pulling a lego and pulling a good lego are ridiculously low.  Add to that a "mercy system" for which they refuse to allow any way of tracking but takes more than 200 shards to start and you have yourself a system that isn't compatible with low spending.

I refuse to spend money on this game.  If they reduced the mercy system, especially for the almost impossible to get void shards, if they put a mercy counter up for us to see where we were at or if they allowed us to pull a champ we needed vs getting some random garbage lego or worse a duplicate (seriously, I have 19 legos, 7 of which I didn't pull but fused, got as log in or won, so 12 pulled I have 2 dupes already), if they had something like that I might spend money.

Of my 12 legos that I actually pulled I have gotten 3 of the lower tier/borderline bad legos, King Garog, SkullLord and Wurlim.  It really isn't worth spending money.  I'm just casually waiting for a decent champ, if I don't get one to progress I just play less or I get to spend time on another game.

As for Cirilla's comment, loosely translated it means if people could trade their duplicates for unique champs then they wouldn't spend money.  The "unexpected consequences" for balance means balancing the budget and nothing more.  There may be ways to get shards but unless you have a really good UNM CB team (need shards, tons of luck) there is no consistent way to get shards except spending, they made sure of that by taking the Sacred shard you get once per month for login away.

Edited

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 19, 2021, 22:2608/19/21
Aug 19, 2021, 22:29(edited)
02/24/19

Everyone can spend or not spend, depending on how they want to progress. 

I am as close to F2P as someone can get. And my shards come from working hard to build a Clan Boss team that first could hit Hard, then up to Brutal, and now NM and UNM. And it was worth it, I got a void and a sacred across my clan boss chests today, as well as an Epic book.

Lets go ahead and close this necro from 2019. Any systems they were looking at in 2019 are implemented or not at this point.

Aug 19, 2021, 22:3508/19/21
Aug 19, 2021, 22:35(edited)
01/04/20
harleQuinn

Everyone can spend or not spend, depending on how they want to progress. 

I am as close to F2P as someone can get. And my shards come from working hard to build a Clan Boss team that first could hit Hard, then up to Brutal, and now NM and UNM. And it was worth it, I got a void and a sacred across my clan boss chests today, as well as an Epic book.

Lets go ahead and close this necro from 2019. Any systems they were looking at in 2019 are implemented or not at this point.

I  find  that  I  need  to  spend  more  to  make up for my lack of game sense.  So  kudos  to  you  for  being  f2p  and  still  better  at  this  game  than  I  am.  

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.