Twin Towers RIP OFF!

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Oct 1, 2022, 20:4010/01/22
Oct 1, 2022, 20:42(edited)
02/24/19
PriestGuardian

@HarleQuinn Let me throw this back at you then since you think I had a temper tantrum over this

When you log  into Raid each day are you actually excited to run the tower at your chance  of rewards for the awakening content? I wonder how many players are actually excited to do this content each day with what is offered as a reward after the first play thru?

Put that in your pipe and smoke  on it for awhile M8

I'm with Trips on this, sorry bud

And I don't smoke, and I think pipes are for people over 80, so your recommendation falls on deaf ears. lol

dthorne04Moderator
Oct 1, 2022, 20:5210/01/22
12/30/20
PriestGuardian

@HarleQuinn Let me throw this back at you then since you think I had a temper tantrum over this

When you log  into Raid each day are you actually excited to run the tower at your chance  of rewards for the awakening content? I wonder how many players are actually excited to do this content each day with what is offered as a reward after the first play thru?

Put that in your pipe and smoke  on it for awhile M8

I don't think anyone said you were having a temper tantrum.

Quinn was just correcting your beliefs about how the listed drops should work in stages 11+ (which coincidentally she also did a few weeks back in another thread, which you also dropped in) https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/666707_bugs-on-the-iron-twins/

As it pertains to the speed of things, @Trips nailed it. Speed running awakenings would have consequences, specifically thinking about PvP.

Oct 1, 2022, 21:2310/01/22
10/08/17

So I guess what your driving  home to me is

End Game content needs to last longer than a couple  months.

Alright. Seems DT looks a lot  more enticing now a days

Oct 2, 2022, 00:1910/02/22
06/05/22
harleQuinn

This is an interesting point I haven't seen before.

What would you do to balance out the fact we can eventually get one star blessings on every single of our main champs just right out of the shop? (And I say every single one will happen pretty quick... I already have one stars on several of my main arena champs already)

I'm sure it could be balanced in some way. I agree a 1* shouldn't be super significant, but also not as puny as they currently are. Brimstone is kind of linear, which I think is an ok tradeoff. But others like crushing rend just have a massive powerspike at 6*

Oct 2, 2022, 12:5010/02/22
10/08/17

So just ran VOID affinity twin tower  :)

after a week of no essences , RNG was  on my side and I landed 14 immortal soul essences from 6 keys

I am EXCITED! to once again run Twin Tower (or at least look forward to the VOID affinity)

Based  on how many times I ran Twin Tower this past week and the results I recieved are in no way 'game breaking' .  

Its the whole RNG thing with RAID and I appreciate(understand) that aspect of the game.  So to Harlequinn , my so called Temper Tantrum is  over :P

peaceout everyone :) (love this game)

Oct 2, 2022, 18:5510/02/22
Oct 2, 2022, 18:56(edited)
10/15/20

Have the drops gone up? i have been running level 15 since almost the day it came out (sometimes using gems to run twice) and almost always got 155 coins or whatever they are called, but today got 310 each time? or is it just void drops more and i havent noticed before??

Generally agree the drops are lacklustre for the effort, but understand that is to make it last.

Have very little in the way of lego awakenings so far (2 star duchess, 1 star draco, 1 star mountain king, 1 star yumeko).  The one stars are pretty insignificant.  Have only had 1 soul higher than 2 star- a 5 star godseeker.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 2, 2022, 19:0310/02/22
02/24/19
trevor.wilson

Have the drops gone up? i have been running level 15 since almost the day it came out (sometimes using gems to run twice) and almost always got 155 coins or whatever they are called, but today got 310 each time? or is it just void drops more and i havent noticed before??

Generally agree the drops are lacklustre for the effort, but understand that is to make it last.

Have very little in the way of lego awakenings so far (2 star duchess, 1 star draco, 1 star mountain king, 1 star yumeko).  The one stars are pretty insignificant.  Have only had 1 soul higher than 2 star- a 5 star godseeker.

Void affinity day drops double the rewards. So they have gone up, yes, but they do so each Sunday. :)

Oct 3, 2022, 13:3810/03/22
02/11/22

Everything the OP said is true, except everything below the title of his post...

Oct 9, 2022, 11:4310/09/22
10/08/17

Going back to the scene of the crime so to speak

See I was BANNED from forums because  of this thread. So instead of making yet another thread  on this topic which the Moderators clearly pointed  out I did, I will instead of making another thread and just post here again with a new fresh outlook

The whole Sunday extra rewards theme with Twin Towers is a blessing. I Absolutely play Twin Tower  on Sunday now. I use gems to get extra keys as well. Sunday Twin Tower is awesome and I love  it :)

But do not  95% of all my post love this game????????????????????

and I was banned anyway so , guess if the white Knight gets banned / so can you 0.0

Thats  my OPINION and I did think we all get one, unless we are opening  up a whole  nother can of political terms and what you can and cannot say around here?

Have a great Canadian long ThanksGiving Weekend :) I know I( am 

p.s Yes I LOVE this game - just read all my posts that I defend said game!

Oct 9, 2022, 21:1610/09/22
Oct 9, 2022, 21:49(edited)
01/04/20
PriestGuardian

Going back to the scene of the crime so to speak

See I was BANNED from forums because  of this thread. So instead of making yet another thread  on this topic which the Moderators clearly pointed  out I did, I will instead of making another thread and just post here again with a new fresh outlook

The whole Sunday extra rewards theme with Twin Towers is a blessing. I Absolutely play Twin Tower  on Sunday now. I use gems to get extra keys as well. Sunday Twin Tower is awesome and I love  it :)

But do not  95% of all my post love this game????????????????????

and I was banned anyway so , guess if the white Knight gets banned / so can you 0.0

Thats  my OPINION and I did think we all get one, unless we are opening  up a whole  nother can of political terms and what you can and cannot say around here?

Have a great Canadian long ThanksGiving Weekend :) I know I( am 

p.s Yes I LOVE this game - just read all my posts that I defend said game!

Closing this thread, but before I do I'll address this here since none of us are able to direct message you due to your settings. 

You were not banned for this thread, and the ban was fully explained to you, but I'll give a brief recap. 

You were banned for: 1.2b, 1.2c, 1.3: flaming and insulting other users, arguing with mods when given a warning. 

If you would like a more in depth discussion with a link to the posts you were actually banned for feel free to unblock/allow me to dm you. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.