All Categories

Twin Towers RIP OFF!

Twin Towers RIP OFF!

Search
Oct 1, 2022, 16:0710/01/22
10/08/17

Twin Towers RIP OFF!

So levels  of Twin Towers 11-13 clearly state you get between 2-4 Immortal Soul Essence as well as the mortal soul coins

Yet I NEVER get any Immortal Soul Essence

No where  on that page does  it say I will not get Immortal Soul Essence nor does  it say I have a CHANCE to get these. Rather it tells  me a random number  of Immortal Soul Essence I WILL recieve 2-4

I am about done with this . spend energy and generally just not worth my time (my opinion)

Originally I was stoked but now not so much. Seems  like a SCAM to me

Love to hear rthe community opinion on this and  if I am out to lunch on this one tell me so so I might reconsider  your  opinions

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 1, 2022, 16:1310/01/22
06/05/22

It's something like a 15% chance to get essence instead of coins. And your opinions are quite in line with the community.

Oct 1, 2022, 16:4910/01/22
11/16/20

I would agree the drops do seem lackluster.

Oct 1, 2022, 17:2010/01/22
05/28/20

i farm the floor 15 and i don t get it too... not worth my time, for now, i only will do on sunday because is the double of the reward

Oct 1, 2022, 17:2110/01/22
03/19/20

I do agree the drops need work I have a 3 star awaken longbrade and in the market it wants 100 essence it buy the fourth star that's insane considering I'm not guaranteed any essence just a chance and the odds are not in our favor at all 

Oct 1, 2022, 17:2410/01/22
06/20/19

It doesn't stat that at all, much less clearly.  It simply shows the possible drops like every other content reward.  I would say I average essence about once each day.  Sometimes none but 2 drops some days

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 1, 2022, 17:3810/01/22
02/24/19

It seems you are upset because you feel that you should be getting all potential rewards listed on the stage selection screen of Robot Fortress, but that's not how any of the other dungeons work either.

When you play Spider 8, you don't throw a fit when it doesn't drop one 3-5 ring, one 3-5 amulet and one 3-5 banner do you? No. You expect to get a reward from amongst those items. ONE thing drops from the ring, the amulet and the banner.

i

When you play the keeps, do you expect to get one little pottion, one medium potion and one large potion only from stages 16 to stages 19? And then on Stage 20 you get one medium and one large?

i

On Stage 12 of Minotaur, do you expect that 12-18 white scrolls, 4-7 green scrolls and 1-3 red scrolls drop every run?

i

This is the same for the Affinity Keeps:

i

The Robot Fortress stage selection screen is displayed no differently than similiar dungeons in the game:

i

It seems like you are ignoring the way you know several other dungeons work when saying "No where  on that page does  it say I will not get Immortal Soul Essence nor does  it say I have a CHANCE to get these. Rather it tells  me a random number  of Immortal Soul Essence I WILL recieve 2-4"

We could repeat that same exercise for campaign:

i

There's the potential rewards screen from a campaign stage. but no posts from people about how they didn't get an Heiress, an Avenger, the two uncommon champs and a single silver coin.

Now, the question about whether you feel the rewards aren't commiserate with the energy usage or the time or the keys, that is a different question than claiming it's a SCAM because it promised you would definitely get all of the different essences and coins listed.  That's a question I'd be interested in discussing. Do you feel you would like more rewards per each run, PriestGuardian?

Oct 1, 2022, 17:5010/01/22
03/19/20
harleQuinn

It seems you are upset because you feel that you should be getting all potential rewards listed on the stage selection screen of Robot Fortress, but that's not how any of the other dungeons work either.

When you play Spider 8, you don't throw a fit when it doesn't drop one 3-5 ring, one 3-5 amulet and one 3-5 banner do you? No. You expect to get a reward from amongst those items. ONE thing drops from the ring, the amulet and the banner.

i

When you play the keeps, do you expect to get one little pottion, one medium potion and one large potion only from stages 16 to stages 19? And then on Stage 20 you get one medium and one large?

i

On Stage 12 of Minotaur, do you expect that 12-18 white scrolls, 4-7 green scrolls and 1-3 red scrolls drop every run?

i

i

The Robot Fortress stage selection screen is displayed no differently than similiar dungeons in the game:

i

It seems like you are ignoring the way you know several other dungeons work when saying "No where  on that page does  it say I will not get Immortal Soul Essence nor does  it say I have a CHANCE to get these. Rather it tells  me a random number  of Immortal Soul Essence I WILL recieve 2-4"

i

There's the potential rewards screen from a campaign stage. but no posts from people about how they didn't get an Heiress, an Avenger, the two uncommon champs and a single silver coin.

Now, the question about whether you feel the rewards aren't commiserate with the energy usage or the time or the keys, that is a different question than claiming it's a SCAM because it promised you would definitely get all of the different essences and coins listed.  That's a question I'd be interested in discussing. Do you feel you would like more rewards per each run, PriestGuardian?

That's not what I'm getting at the mystic market  is insane 100 soul essences for a four star longbrade it Could take me 4 or longer months I thought the market was to help us not give us an impossible mission to get to

Oct 1, 2022, 17:5310/01/22
06/20/19
harleQuinn

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Oct 1, 2022, 18:0010/01/22
09/14/20

I think the anger of Priest is understandable...the rewards for IT are just....miniscule. 

I also agree with HarleQinn's answer...it is a correct one.

The rewards of IT do not meet the expectation due to the effort to gain them...but it has nowhere been stated that we will get all of them. Sadly..but true

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 1, 2022, 18:0210/01/22
02/24/19
Angwil

i

Hahaha. A classic.

What do you feel is a number that would make the 150 gems worth it every day? Void level rewards on each affinity?

Oct 1, 2022, 18:1210/01/22
06/20/19
harleQuinn

Hahaha. A classic.

What do you feel is a number that would make the 150 gems worth it every day? Void level rewards on each affinity?

Void level daily would be nice.  I also believe we have to remember the coins/stones are basically a lottery system.  1000 mortal coins / day may not usually add up to squat.  But for an extremely lucky person you could get 4 6* perfect leggo souls in a month.  Does anyone really want to refresh arena and see 10 teams with 4 fully awakened leggos?  It's end game tweaks.  My assumption is that no one will ever fully awaken all their champs, nor should they.  People complain about no way they can fully awaken all their champs are just in one ear and out the other to me.

that said and realizing there is both a key req as well as energy, I think void level each day would be fair.

Oct 1, 2022, 18:2910/01/22
06/05/22

For me it's not really about the rewards, but about the power level of different awakenings. I'd like to see 1 star awakenings be stronger, and 6* be weaker (just small incremental improvements over 1* for absolute end game players).

As it stands now, there are a bunch of blessings that are completely useless at 1*, bonkers insane at 6*, and giving thousands of stats on top of their effects...

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 1, 2022, 18:3210/01/22
Oct 1, 2022, 18:34(edited)
02/24/19
Angwil

Void level daily would be nice.  I also believe we have to remember the coins/stones are basically a lottery system.  1000 mortal coins / day may not usually add up to squat.  But for an extremely lucky person you could get 4 6* perfect leggo souls in a month.  Does anyone really want to refresh arena and see 10 teams with 4 fully awakened leggos?  It's end game tweaks.  My assumption is that no one will ever fully awaken all their champs, nor should they.  People complain about no way they can fully awaken all their champs are just in one ear and out the other to me.

that said and realizing there is both a key req as well as energy, I think void level each day would be fair.

That is something I am seeing discussed around the CC discords, etc.... that it might not be about awakening all your champs, or even getting to 5 or 6. Instead it's about getting some basic awakenings onto some of your champs from the market, seeing big improvements just from that, and then upgrading as you go over the next several months.

I think the forum's own Trips is a fan of similar plans. :D

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 1, 2022, 18:3510/01/22
02/24/19
Urlibu FTP

For me it's not really about the rewards, but about the power level of different awakenings. I'd like to see 1 star awakenings be stronger, and 6* be weaker (just small incremental improvements over 1* for absolute end game players).

As it stands now, there are a bunch of blessings that are completely useless at 1*, bonkers insane at 6*, and giving thousands of stats on top of their effects...

This is an interesting point I haven't seen before.

What would you do to balance out the fact we can eventually get one star blessings on every single of our main champs just right out of the shop? (And I say every single one will happen pretty quick... I already have one stars on several of my main arena champs already)

Oct 1, 2022, 18:3510/01/22
05/28/20
harleQuinn

Hahaha. A classic.

yes and no energy costs, only the keys. with that, people will stop of complaining about this dg, at least i will stop. kkkkkkkkkk

Oct 1, 2022, 19:4810/01/22

What about the whislist chances ? 0.2% ???

I never seen a whislisted hero after the patch came in.

Oct 1, 2022, 19:5010/01/22
10/08/17

@HarleQuinn Thankyou for the example I was  looking for.  Why I never  noticed that before is beyond me :/

I appreciate everyones comments here as well as also glad I am not the  only one unsatisfied with the results

I do love the game update as a whole, just not the drop rates or the pack prices related to this content which I have yet to buy any of the offered packs

I hope Plarium will take a closer  look at it all, but analytics will ultimately tell the tale if not many players are running the tower

Oct 1, 2022, 20:0010/01/22
10/08/17

@HarleQuinn Let me throw this back at you then since you think I had a temper tantrum over this

When you log  into Raid each day are you actually excited to run the tower at your chance  of rewards for the awakening content? I wonder how many players are actually excited to do this content each day with what is offered as a reward after the first play thru?

Put that in your pipe and smoke  on it for awhile M8

Oct 1, 2022, 20:0810/01/22
06/20/19
Deleted

What about the whislist chances ? 0.2% ???

I never seen a whislisted hero after the patch came in.

I've pulled souls for all the leggos and rates on my whishlist, and one of the epics.

Oct 1, 2022, 20:2610/01/22
12/19/19
PriestGuardian

@HarleQuinn Let me throw this back at you then since you think I had a temper tantrum over this

When you log  into Raid each day are you actually excited to run the tower at your chance  of rewards for the awakening content? I wonder how many players are actually excited to do this content each day with what is offered as a reward after the first play thru?

Put that in your pipe and smoke  on it for awhile M8

#1 thing i look forward to is opening my daily crack soulstones... run tower, get my 2 stones from market and prepare for disappointment.   At some point I will need to stop using gems,haven't determined what to set my reserve minimum at. Ill sink to that and then only double up on void Sundays.

PG, you like most have unrealistic expectations as to the speed at which we are able to awaken.  It would be absolutely horrible for the game if it was more easily expedited. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.