All Categories

Never ending (udk) arena

Never ending (udk) arena

Search
Comments
Oct 17, 2022, 12:4910/17/22
09/22/22
dthorne04

I'd be inclined to roll something like UDK/Elhain/Apo/FroBan/Ursala. That said, it might be a bit slow without an AoE defense down/weaken on the waves. 

Thank you very much! FB is next on the list to rank 6. (Not sure yet whether to rank 6 apo). 

Just rank 6'd ursula, I'm at dragons 18 now and will hit gold arena this week if I'm careful with battle selections when I get to 1950 or so again ☺️

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 17, 2022, 12:5410/17/22
02/24/19
Jdsgames

Thank you very much! FB is next on the list to rank 6. (Not sure yet whether to rank 6 apo). 

Just rank 6'd ursula, I'm at dragons 18 now and will hit gold arena this week if I'm careful with battle selections when I get to 1950 or so again ☺️

Good luck!

Apothecary is pretty great, you can really churn out turn after turn with him, and he's suprisingly good in Spider progression too. :)

Oct 17, 2022, 13:2510/17/22
09/22/22
harleQuinn

Good luck!

Apothecary is pretty great, you can really churn out turn after turn with him, and he's suprisingly good in Spider progression too. :)

Thank you! ☺️ Apo has been a great all rounder for me to be honest! will most likely be my next 6 after FB Until I get a solid speed lead which should hopefully be within the next month or so! 

I recently got a sachi which I believe is a solid champ for spiders, and holsring for fk which I will build after. once FB is ranked and kitted for dragons, I will re-kit my geo for CB so I can make some progression to hopefully 2-3key brutal as it's taking 4-5atm for max chest. 

also, I was going to say the reason I never posted dragons brimstone vid is due to not having the issue since that post ☺️

dthorne04Moderator
Oct 17, 2022, 18:0210/17/22
12/30/20
Jdsgames

Thank you! ☺️ Apo has been a great all rounder for me to be honest! will most likely be my next 6 after FB Until I get a solid speed lead which should hopefully be within the next month or so! 

I recently got a sachi which I believe is a solid champ for spiders, and holsring for fk which I will build after. once FB is ranked and kitted for dragons, I will re-kit my geo for CB so I can make some progression to hopefully 2-3key brutal as it's taking 4-5atm for max chest. 

also, I was going to say the reason I never posted dragons brimstone vid is due to not having the issue since that post ☺️

For what it's worth I'd probably hold off on building Sachi/Holsring. You have some strong champs that need to be 60'd, ascended and geared out. Spider and FK are going be on the tougher side right now while offering less value than focusing on Dragon/CB. Sachi is only an OK champ, Holsring is niche and requires books/gear, though he does have the potential to be a good FK champ in the right comps. 

Definitely tempting to try to improve in all of the areas but there's a risk in taking up champions who really won't be making our core teams later on for small improvements now. Just my opinion, though I definitely regret trying to do too much too early after looking back at my early to mid game approach back then.

Oct 23, 2022, 20:3510/23/22
Oct 23, 2022, 20:38(edited)
09/22/22
dthorne04

For what it's worth I'd probably hold off on building Sachi/Holsring. You have some strong champs that need to be 60'd, ascended and geared out. Spider and FK are going be on the tougher side right now while offering less value than focusing on Dragon/CB. Sachi is only an OK champ, Holsring is niche and requires books/gear, though he does have the potential to be a good FK champ in the right comps. 

Definitely tempting to try to improve in all of the areas but there's a risk in taking up champions who really won't be making our core teams later on for small improvements now. Just my opinion, though I definitely regret trying to do too much too early after looking back at my early to mid game approach back then.

Thank you very much, took your advice on board and apo is now rank 6, FB is max level rank 5 and should be my next rank 6. 

Just done IG 20 today as I hadn't done it in a while so wanted to check progress with new rank 6's. 

should soon be able to do dragons 19, just need a few gear replacements/upgrades. 

new pulls and additions to account: 

- Toragi the frog 

- Nogoryo

- Lich

- Yaga the insatiable 

- Broadmaw

- Shatterbones

- Dirandil

+ plus around 5 rare voids but none that I'm aware are worth mentioning

Oct 23, 2022, 20:5910/23/22
09/22/22
dthorne04

I know it's been only twenty minutes since my response, but just checked drag progress and hit drag 20☺️ Thank you very much for all of your help! Big milestone hit for me today. ☺️

i

dthorne04Moderator
Oct 24, 2022, 08:4410/24/22
12/30/20
Jdsgames

I know it's been only twenty minutes since my response, but just checked drag progress and hit drag 20☺️ Thank you very much for all of your help! Big milestone hit for me today. ☺️

i

Very nice :)

Toragi was an excellent pull for you. Pretty much one of the very best non unkillable clan boss champions in the entire game. Requires defensive stats and accuracy to land the poisons and attack down but is quite a strong champ.

Oct 24, 2022, 10:2610/24/22
09/22/22
dthorne04

Very nice :)

Toragi was an excellent pull for you. Pretty much one of the very best non unkillable clan boss champions in the entire game. Requires defensive stats and accuracy to land the poisons and attack down but is quite a strong champ.

Thank you ☺️

and it's always good news to hear when I've pulled a Champ that I can build to use long term! Not sure at this point whether to start building spider team or focus on CB team, or farm the life out of dragons for the rest of eterniry. (Is it me or does lifesteal gear Just never drop?) 😂

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 24, 2022, 12:2010/24/22
02/24/19
Jdsgames

Thank you ☺️

and it's always good news to hear when I've pulled a Champ that I can build to use long term! Not sure at this point whether to start building spider team or focus on CB team, or farm the life out of dragons for the rest of eterniry. (Is it me or does lifesteal gear Just never drop?) 😂

Continue to farm Dragon so that you CAN focus on your CB team. :)

Looks like you've hit the Dragon section of the Tips for New Folks, so congrats!

Enter The Dragon
Start Dragon progression. Your goal is to reach Dragon 20, where 6 star gear starts dropping. Lifesteal, Speed and Accuracy sets will help you build teams for all areas of the game, and also will help you gear up other teams for other dungeons. Leave those other dungeons for later though, as they all will require more specialized teams.
All of the above will help you progress in Clan Boss....

But why is clan boss important?
CB is a chance at having the best rewards in the game, on a daily basis, for free. Your ultimate goal should be to reach highest clan boss difficulty, UltraNightmare, within a year. Nightmare top chest by the time you've been playing 4ish months. Each day CB will give you a chance to get, daily, Sacred, Void and Ancient shards, as well as Legendary, Epic, Rare books, ascension pots, and gems. Plus you can get the exclusive gear sets: Immortal and Cruel, and getting useful gear without energy to farm it is sneaky good for you.

Toragi is really going to be so good for you in CB too. I'd be ranking him up as fast as I could farm food for him. :)

Oct 24, 2022, 16:3610/24/22
09/22/22
harleQuinn

Continue to farm Dragon so that you CAN focus on your CB team. :)

Looks like you've hit the Dragon section of the Tips for New Folks, so congrats!

Enter The Dragon
Start Dragon progression. Your goal is to reach Dragon 20, where 6 star gear starts dropping. Lifesteal, Speed and Accuracy sets will help you build teams for all areas of the game, and also will help you gear up other teams for other dungeons. Leave those other dungeons for later though, as they all will require more specialized teams.
All of the above will help you progress in Clan Boss....

But why is clan boss important?
CB is a chance at having the best rewards in the game, on a daily basis, for free. Your ultimate goal should be to reach highest clan boss difficulty, UltraNightmare, within a year. Nightmare top chest by the time you've been playing 4ish months. Each day CB will give you a chance to get, daily, Sacred, Void and Ancient shards, as well as Legendary, Epic, Rare books, ascension pots, and gems. Plus you can get the exclusive gear sets: Immortal and Cruel, and getting useful gear without energy to farm it is sneaky good for you.

Toragi is really going to be so good for you in CB too. I'd be ranking him up as fast as I could farm food for him. :)

Thank you ever so much HarleQuinn! I've taken Toragi to max 4, I have food to rank 5 but I'm unsure whether to wait for an event so that I get something out of ranking and levelling ☺️ I will grind food for rank 6 in the meantime if it's worth waiting! Do you see a strong CB team at'all in the Rosta and posts I've done? More than happy to send over screenshots of updated Rosta to save you from lots of scrolling! ☺️

Oct 24, 2022, 17:0710/24/22
09/22/22

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i