All Categories

DOOM TOWER AGRETH

DOOM TOWER AGRETH

Search
Comments
Oct 2, 2022, 19:3710/02/22
02/13/21
harleQuinn

A little off topic, sort of, but are using Djamarsa? How is she? Where do you find yourself using, if so?

Unfortunately I can't comment much as I haven't gotten her yet.  Never did the whole referral system, nor have I pulled her yet.  

On paper I think she looks alright though I wish that they hadn't made her a Barbarian, as you get Scyl as well so the revive is sort of overshadowed.  The cooldown is interesting but don't know enough about how it plays in practice

Are you using her much?

Oct 5, 2022, 15:1110/05/22
07/13/22
RoseRoyal

The key with Agreth is strategy, of which there are two approaches.  The first is brute force which is to essentially kill the spiderlings and everyone when they spawn, while the second is to focus entirely on Agreth herself and survivability.  The latter is a better long term approach, so it is what I would focus on for you

As a result, a sample team would be:

• Tuhanarak - healing, debuff removal at the start of her turn, decrease speed, decrease attack
  • Reliquary Tender - Full cleanse and healing.  I still use her in my Agreth team which works on hard doom tower
  • UDK - Healing, shield.  Turn off his A2 which is AoE, as you don't want to attack the spiderlings
  • Old Hermit Jorrg - Revive, HP Burn and turn meter boost
  • Djamarsa - decrease speed, healing, cooldown chance

Everyone in the above team would be built to sustain damage, such as HP (more than 30+), defense (around 2K) and speed (at least 180 odd).  As long as none have an AoE enabled, then it is just a matter of time to take down Agreth.

If you find that you are surviving easily, then you can drop someone and bring in a pure damage dealer.  No-one jumped out at me as being a good option in your list straight away though, which is why I focused on support champions

I will give this a run and see how bad I get beat. lol I am on a very new account and gear was a problem. We shall see how it goes now when I get everyone in perception and bolster gear. 

Oct 5, 2022, 15:1610/05/22
07/13/22

Thanks RoyalRose and harleQuinn I am using djamarsa and tuhanarak in iron tower and they are holding up their end pretty well. I just need to up their hp like all the rest of my team. lol Hard being new and having the teams but not the gear.  

Oct 5, 2022, 16:3210/05/22
07/13/22

Right, sounds good RoseRoyal the one that seems to get me in trouble is Brimstone... lol 

Oct 5, 2022, 16:4210/05/22
Oct 5, 2022, 17:19(edited)
07/13/22

Team has changed a bit again and I imagine will over the weekend as well. I am not sure I want to build Reliquary Tender that tanky or not. I think I am going to run her in a mythheir setup for clan boss. But I will keep this in mind as well I think I have 2 of her now.