All Categories

Artifact Mission and Artifact Challenges 6.1-6.3

Artifact Mission and Artifact Challenges 6.1-6.3

Search
Comments
Jun 5, 2019, 14:1606/05/19
03/15/19

This quest STILL wasn't fixed in the 1.8 update. It's still there, just as retarded as before. I was gullible enough to spend money on it for the energy and when I couldn't get the damned boots, demanded a refund on my energy, at least. NOthing.

According to Plarium support, "this isn't technically a bug, so we can't help you. Look through the forum for tips."

Are you kidding me? This is obviously a set up to get people to invest more time and money into the game. It's a scam and it completely ruins the game. 

I will absolutely not spend any more money on this game, and I recommend no one else does, until Plarium decides to actually fix the issue, rather than keep sending their "moderators" to make more excuses.
Jun 6, 2019, 08:3706/06/19
05/17/19

Hello Dude Abides!

Update 1.8 has not been released yet, which is why the issue you are talking about is not fixed. It won't be much longer though!

Dude Abides said:

This quest STILL wasn't fixed in the 1.8 update. It's still there, just as retarded as before. I was gullible enough to spend money on it for the energy and when I couldn't get the damned boots, demanded a refund on my energy, at least. NOthing.

According to Plarium support, "this isn't technically a bug, so we can't help you. Look through the forum for tips."

Are you kidding me? This is obviously a set up to get people to invest more time and money into the game. It's a scam and it completely ruins the game. 

I will absolutely not spend any more money on this game, and I recommend no one else does, until Plarium decides to actually fix the issue, rather than keep sending their "moderators" to make more excuses.

Jun 8, 2019, 23:4706/08/19
05/14/19
Well before we were told that 1.7 would make this better, it didn't. Are you SURE that 1.8 is the Holy Grail of fixing this annoyance/Roadblock???

Valkyrie said:

Hello Dude Abides!

Update 1.8 has not been released yet, which is why the issue you are talking about is not fixed. It won't be much longer though!

Jun 8, 2019, 23:5206/08/19
02/03/19
I doubt it, that`s what (s)he is supposed to communicate.
Jun 10, 2019, 23:4106/10/19
05/19/19
I did the Artifact Challenge 6.1 about dropping the 3* Gauntlets with Attack % as their main attribute and it never acknowledged that I completed it. I’ve given up on it. Probably the game soon. I can’t stand incomplete stuff, and this one is right up there with the “upgrade 2 artifacts to 16” challenge 
Jun 11, 2019, 14:5406/11/19
06/11/19
Did the mission, 3 star ask gauntlets fell, didn’t get credit for them.  Fatal flaw
Jun 14, 2019, 21:2906/14/19
03/15/19
Valkyrie said:

Hello Dude Abides!

Dude Abides said:

Right. My bad. So, you took people's money, sat on your hands while everyone complained, and you haven't gotten around to fixing the issue. Has anyone at your company ever attended business school? I'm pretty sure that trying to sell a broken product is on the "bad business" list.
Jun 17, 2019, 09:5206/17/19
04/21/19
It is a cash grab, they're milking it as much as they can.
Jun 18, 2019, 16:2506/18/19
03/15/19
It's a poor excuse for a cash grab, given the 4 pages of complaints in just this thread. This issue has been all over the place, posted online throughout several fan sites. I wonder how much business they've lost because they put this on the back burner, rather than appealing to their customer's wants and needs.
Jun 19, 2019, 16:5306/19/19
Jun 19, 2019, 17:03(edited)
05/28/19

I love this game but it is dying for me, I will not spend money and this lvl/rank/energy/legendary wall is way too insane if you do not pay and it kills me to have spent this many hours, as much as any high tier console or pc game, and have VERY little to show for it growth wise, just repeats of artifacts and rares.... soooooo when I saw 75 energy as a reward for this quest it blew my mind!! Yeah after 2,000 energy just to get one done. Yeah, these artifact missions are a JOKE! That or you are LITERALLY hoping people spend real money on energy to use to finish these ABSURD rip off "Challenges" in which they lose REAL money and time.  How is it a "challenge" if everyone has the same 1.5% chance to draw the same artifacts? Don't you mean a gamble or lottery where each 4 energy spent is worth 1 ticket? 

This seems like you forcing your customers into such a hard spot that they will crack and spend some money at some point, like the Arena. Good luck getting to silver without spending money to get a legendary (I have 1 epic Not including the free, which do not help, and I have played for 3 weeks straight).. and then you gotta lvl them. All for the endgame of what? To be the top on a mobile game that'll be dead in a less than a year?

Who works for you that thought this would be a good challenge?? With your games absolutely shoddy roll system for any chance at a friggin legendary let alone an epic you would think someone would say "Hey, maybe we should ramp up the chances the more energy spent." 75 energy? A normal skill book? This is an absolute rip off and I refuse to do the challenges ever and because I have O.C.D. it means that I cannot finish this game.

Fix this or not there have been too many mistakes and too many people will be displeased no matter how this goes. You made a large mistake allowing this screw up to go so long and let so many people spend money they are now invested and will be screwed if you fix it for everyone and give them what, 1000 energy as a "my bad"? If you do not fix it people will continue to be furious and you will lose players. 

Seriously, because of "Pay to win" you slammed yourself into a very hard spot with customers. 

Fix it or not, this should be a huge lesson for you. And if someone DOES spend more money or more time like, I do not know, running the firekeep with 800 energy non stop should at least drop 1 of each different item not countless sets of Immunity!! And WHY SO MANY SHIELDS AND GLOVES?!?! Again, I seriously do not want to play anymore because of how long I have played and how VERY little I have to show for it. 

Jun 25, 2019, 08:5606/25/19
06/25/19
hy.enybody on?
Jun 25, 2019, 08:5706/25/19
06/25/19
i need help Aenia....what artefacts and masteries i must put?ty
Jul 2, 2019, 18:2507/02/19
06/25/19
I don't know how you guys are planning to fix this but if I would be extremely annoyed if you change it and I find that I have used over a thousand energy on running what are essentially useless levels to get past these challenges and the next guy that didn't will get a free pass. 
Jul 3, 2019, 07:5107/03/19
03/24/19
Just passing by from time to time to find if is there a reason to do those artifact missions. Apparently, not yet.
Jul 5, 2019, 15:5207/05/19
07/05/19
An update today seems to fix The DESCRIPTION to 2 star or higher. Yes, i obtained 3 boots with 2 star attack % primary but still does not pass. This is hilarious
Jul 5, 2019, 16:1607/05/19
02/21/19
Found the gloves too. 2* att% - game didnt acknowladge ny find. Bugged! Pls fix! 
Jul 5, 2019, 17:5607/05/19
06/06/19
Guys. This is STILL BROKEN!!!!! I have run the mission since patch v1.8 and have gotten gloves with atk % half a dozen times and the mission still will not complete. Are you deaf or intentionally trying to screw your customer base. 4 pages of complaints about 1 issue should be an indication something is not working correctly. Please fix this or at least tell us how to complete the mission since it is obviously different than the in game explanations. Thanks
Jul 7, 2019, 18:4807/07/19
06/30/19
I have the same problem. Challenge 6.3. I spend a lot of energy, I have boots 2* with atk % and challange is still not complete. Thanks.
Jul 8, 2019, 12:2107/08/19
05/17/19

Hello!

We're sorry for this unpleasantness, but I want to assure you that we've already fixed this bug. 

Jul 8, 2019, 12:4807/08/19
05/13/19
When did you fix this bug? I just got gloves yesterday and the challenge didn't complete. I really don't want to start putting in more energy with this if it's going to bug out again. I've spent over 1k energy on just the gauntlets alone and then probably about 100 more after the change. The challenge needs to be rethought altogether. Why not say 3* and up attack gauntlets from any sewer campaign level? Even people who are new are typically far beyond the point of needing those gauntlets by the time they get to that challenge.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.