(Patch Notes) (06.05.2020) Update 1.15

(Patch Notes) (06.05.2020) Update 1.15

Search
Comments
May 16, 2020, 06:5405/16/20
03/24/20

Dimoran said:

panahsvas said:

onslaught tournament is a nice little change, because as a f2p player I can actually win it and earn some useful gear. keep it up, we need more like this 👍

what the hell are you talking about?

this is the worst event to get any artifacts or any rewards what so ever.

cheapness to a different level honestly what the hell is Plarium team think about.

Panahsvas really why is this event great for F2P what are you on lol

Cheap mofos
May 16, 2020, 15:5905/16/20
May 16, 2020, 16:11(edited)
05/29/19
Dimoran said:

panahsvas said:

onslaught tournament is a nice little change, because as a f2p player I can actually win it and earn some useful gear. keep it up, we need more like this 👍

cheapness to a different level honestly what the hell is Plarium team think about.

did you read carefully what I wrote??  I said WIN the the tournament and earn GEAR. therefore I am not referring to these cheap rewards, but the artifact sets for the top 3 finishers. 
May 16, 2020, 16:0105/16/20
May 16, 2020, 21:17(edited)
05/29/19

Cypan said:

Dimoran said:

panahsvas said:

Panahsvas really why is this event great for F2P what are you on lol

Cheap mofos
please read more carefully what I wrote. also take a look at what I replied to the guy above.
May 17, 2020, 03:1905/17/20
07/15/19
panahsvas said:

owjephson said:

I feel like someone should notify you (Plarium) that your content creators are all recommending that viewers play Dragon Champions instead of Raid after this latest abysmal patch. Not only are they recommending everyone play a different game, they are pointing to it as an example of what Raid should actually be and what it might be like if the in-game events and tournaments were actually rewarding.

I am a relatively new player (a couple of months), but even I can see that a long-awaited patch that only provides minimal quality of life changes (these have consistently been the only positive aspect of the latest patch according to at least 5 content creators) is problematic for the future of your game. It is disconcerting to see the determination not to provide long-time players any incentive to continue past level 60 besides the one-time rewards that will undoubtedly have little impact on such an account.

I wish to write this constructively, though I admit I share the frustration of a large majority of your player base in connection with recent events. First, it is extremely difficult to sincerely believe that providing even a little more energy as you acquire obscene amounts of experience to level past 60 might upset some delicate balance of the game that us energy-starved players can't seem to comprehend. So much of the game is hidden behind nested random gates (especially where artifacts are concerned) that it is disingenuous to all of us who play your game for hours every day even to suggest the existence of any such in-game action economy.

I like playing your game. It is graphically enticing, grueling, and rewarding in many cases despite the large degree of unpredictability incorporated into almost every aspect. I have spent money on your game several times because I enjoy playing it and I do not mind supporting a game that I feel is done well. At two months, however, I can already see why there is so much frustration with the game, particularly as one advances more throughout its content.

I cannot think of a particularly eloquent way to say this, so I will simply say it without deliberate insult. We can see that you want our money, and that you are willing to institute an extreme false sense of scarcity to get it. We can see that tournaments are very likely generated automatically with very little effort put into them - this is especially obvious with the new rare-only dragon tournament that has been widely regarded as a disaster. To echo your content creators, we do appreciate an effort to diversify the game-playing experience. We do appreciate quality of life improvements and we do appreciate different in-game opportunities to obtain items otherwise only available in the shop, but the rewards for (especially new) tournaments - both the one-time milestones and the ranking rewards - are disproportionately... unappealing. Extremely high resource cost for little reward, regardless of current game progress, even when one accepts the impossibility of ranking in multiple consecutive tournaments.

As I said, I like the game. We wouldn't be here on the forums talking about all these issues so frequently and passionately if we didn't want to play your game. Most of us don't mind spending a bit of money on your game either. Many of us don't want to try switching to another game, because we like yours. Please consider catering to your player base a bit more, and as your content creators continue to say, give us reasons to keep logging in and playing.

well and eloquently said, though probably in vain. when I raised the subject of energy increase and got the response about "in game economy balance", I actually burst with laughter for a minute or so. it was then obvious that I might as well piss in the wind than try to converse with plarium's politics. 

in the end it will be plarium's loss, because they fail to comprehend  the fact that whales aren't the ones who keep a game alive and strong. it's the hardcore gamers who do that. whales come, pay, then swiftly move on to the next game to repeat the process. dedicated hardcore gamers are the spine. they are the ones who will still be here and support this beautiful game in the long run. if plarium alienates them and refuses to just let them play the damn game, then so be it. they will reap what they sow.
And when the whales are all thats left here. They will go too. Whales like to be on the top of a community of players. Its what makes them feel good. When the inly players left are other whales. They will leave. 
May 18, 2020, 01:5405/18/20
09/14/19

Again - Platrium broke the game - Brutal Campaign - Brimstone Path - Level 3 - dropped exp to 5k

May 18, 2020, 06:2605/18/20
04/14/20
WhyPlay said:

Again - Platrium broke the game - Brutal Campaign - Brimstone Path - Level 3 - dropped exp to 5k

Or your double xp bonus ran out. Which is more likely would you say? 
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
May 18, 2020, 14:4505/18/20
04/06/20

Hello!

DIMORAN said:

Thank you for your prompt feedback. We are still experimenting with the new tournament balance. For this one, we set easy milestones, and the reward was equivalent to the challenge. We will forward this information to our development team, and we hope you will like this type of tournaments in the future.

PANAHSVAS said:

onslaught tournament is a nice little change, because as a f2p player I can actually win it and earn some useful gear. keep it up, we need more like this 

Thank you for your support. Glad you liked the tournament.

WHYPLAY said:

There was no change in XP gain on Campaign Missions. Most likely, your active XP boost has ended.

Have a nice day.