(Patch Notes) (25.11.2019) Update 1.12
The Great Forges of Teleria are never truly still, and work continues ceaselessly within - even if all you see for a while is a lot of smoke! But as we are still tweaking and adjusting some of the major additions to the game, there is a slew of long-requested smaller features, Champion balance, and miscellaneous changes that have been requested for a while.
Take a look at the full list of changes below and find out what we have in store!
Arena Platinum Tier
The time has come for Teleria’s mightiest warriors to meet in battle once more. This time, the bravest, most skilled fighters will prove their worth and join an elite Platinum Tier of the Arena, which will only have a limited number of slots! Let us explain how that works.
The Platinum Tier has 300 positions - no more, no less - as of Update 1.12 (though that might change in the future, we are going to observe how players perform). Once Arena Points reset, the first player to go over 3200 Arena Points will earn their place in the Platinum Tier, then the second player, and so on until all 300 slots are filled.
After that happens and the next player (let us call them Player A) goes over 3200 Arena Points, the game will compare their final score against that of the player currently holding the last position in the Platinum Tier (they will be Player B). If Player A’s overall score is lower than or equal to Player B’s, nothing happens and they remain in Gold IV. But, should it exceed Player B’s overall score, that player will be expelled back into Gold IV and Player A will take their place.
When Arena Points reset, all players return to Gold IV with 2900 Arena Points as usual.
Needless to say, Platinum Tier offers greater rewards, so the effort will be worth it!
New Campaign Difficulty
You heard that right! Nightmare Campaign Difficulty is now available to all players who have completed the Campaign on Brutal. It will challenge your Champions like never before, but the rewards that can be won are also greater!
And we are not talking about experience and Silver alone. As with previous Difficulties, Nightmare Campaign comes with a brand new and untouched Campaign Stars pool, meaning that completing it for the first time will provide some awesome one-time rewards if you can earn enough Stars!
Faction Wars Rebalance
As always, we have kept a close eye on player feedback ever since Faction Wars were released. And one of the most frequently cited issues with this feature has been its high difficulty. As such, we went ahead and rebalanced some of the Stages to make them more manageable. Mind you, this is not going to turn into a walk in the park, but strong teams should have an easier time pushing further into their respective Crypts!
In addition, we’ve removed Rank 1 Glyphs from Stage 10 and 11 rewards, ensuring you get Rank 2s at the very least starting from that point.
We will keep an eye on how different players perform with these changes to make sure it is all working as intended. You are welcome and encouraged to provide feedback after you’ve had a go at Faction Wars once again!
Mastery Scrolls Purchase For Gems
As of Update 1.12, it will be possible to max out Mastery Scrolls for a chosen Champion at the cost of 800 Gems. The price does not change no matter how many Scrolls the Champion has at the time of the purchase. This can be done at any point (unless the Champion’s Scrolls are already maxed out, then the purchase is not available), but keep in mind that the Champion will still need to reach Rank 6 to use the highest tier Mastery.
- Additional 100 slots have been added to the Champion Storage and can be unlocked with Silver or Gems
- Pre-Battle selection menu now allows using Champions who are currently in the Champion Storage (they will be removed from Storage and require free slots in the Tavern)
- A confirmation pop-up has been added to the Inventory, ensuring Artifacts won’t be destroyed without the player being absolutely certain
- A Server Maintenance Alert Window has been added
- Artifact Inventory has undergone thorough optimization, and an additional 200 slots have been added
- Fusion now allows the use of Champions of higher Rank than is specifically required (you can use Rank 5 Champion even if Fusion requires them to be Rank 4)
- Players who manage to take top places on the Tournament Global Leaderboards will receive additional rewards now!
- Multi-Battle will no longer remove Max Level Champions that are selected for the Team before the Battle starts (to allow players without a single powerful farmer an easier time using this feature)
- Tavern UI improvements.
- The Battle Engine has been optimized and improved, a number of issues causing the game to crash were fixed
- A number of Champions and Bosses had their AI improved
- Multiple minor bugs fixed