All Categories

(Patch Notes) (25.11.2019) Update 1.12

(Patch Notes) (25.11.2019) Update 1.12

Search
Comments
CirillaAdmin
Jan 10, 2020, 14:4201/10/20
02/27/19

Hello guys! We cannot make it possible to unlock champions' Skills with Gems (at least, this is not in our plans) because this area is different from the Masteries field. Scrolls are farmable, while Tomes are rarer and have a higher value. 

As for the cost of purchasing Scrolls, it is possible that we will review it.
Jan 10, 2020, 15:3901/10/20
11/28/19
When are you guys going to fix the constant game freezes issue, also points not being accrued after a while sitting events and tournaments?
Jan 13, 2020, 08:0901/13/20
09/24/19

Cirilla said:

Hello guys! We cannot make it possible to unlock champions' Skills with Gems (at least, this is not in our plans) because this area is different from the Masteries field. Scrolls are farmable, while Tomes are rarer and have a higher value. 

why can't you make champions' Skills with Gems since you did not make a way to farm books this is ridiculous this is your mistake, not the players!

make it simple when a player goes to tavern if they have no books they use Gems for that champion. like .each tome for rare can be like 25 gems epic 50 gems and legendary 100 gems. 

makes no sense to me why you cannot make this happen!?!

Jan 13, 2020, 08:3401/13/20
Jan 13, 2020, 08:36(edited)
12/31/19

sooo if u fix this game .. can we get some kind of refund for all the lost stuff we hab during the crashes? all the lost quests because the game was not playeble for days?

and yeah the Patch is more a cashgrab than a real fix .. the PvP stuff .. meh i just do it because of Clan ...

yeah and can u make the droprate a lil higher or fair like more Fusionoption for Legend Heroes?

Or something that u just get the Heroes that u dont have??

Jan 13, 2020, 11:3701/13/20
09/04/19

Lepinox said:

Cirilla said:

why can't you make champions' Skills with Gems since you did not make a way to farm books this is ridiculous this is your mistake, not the players!

make it simple when a player goes to tavern if they have no books they use Gems for that champion. like .each tome for rare can be like 25 gems epic 50 gems and legendary 100 gems. 

but you can buy them for 28 euros each wtf is wrong with this company!

Jan 13, 2020, 14:0001/13/20
06/19/19

Dimera said:

Lepinox said:

Cirilla said:

but you can buy them for 28 euros each wtf is wrong with this company!

I would buy this only if it was 5euros for 5 lego books worth it.

27,99 for what lol

Jan 14, 2020, 13:3601/14/20
Jan 21, 2020, 12:16(edited)
10/14/19

ALWAYS OUT OF SILVER IN THE  GAME CAN YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ALREADY!!!!!

BEEN PLAYING FOR A YEAR NOW THE SAME SHET STILL NEED SILVER NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU FARM!!!!!

Jan 14, 2020, 22:1801/14/20
Jan 14, 2020, 22:19(edited)
04/12/19

Maddox said:

ALWAYS OUT OF SILVER IN THE FUKING GAME CAN YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ALREADY!!!!!

BEEN PLAYING FOR A YEAR NOW THE SAME SHET STILL NEED SILVER NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU FARM!!!!!

But you can but silver for gems. This is all that matter. Pay up or gtfo
Jan 16, 2020, 20:1401/16/20
Jan 16, 2020, 20:15(edited)
09/09/19

Any updates on ETA for 1.13? I've seen some teasers so it has to be soon

Also, is Ma'Shalled being overhauled or just tweaked? Pulled a 2nd one today (trying to get lilitu) and got another one of these guys. Trying to decide whether to keep him - if hes getting overhauled - or use him like a chicken - if hes just getting tweaked.
Jan 17, 2020, 07:4401/17/20
06/19/19

Cirilla said:

Why can't you make unlock champions' Skills with Gems it will still cost us money to get the gems even if its 100 gams per lego book if you want to max out Brakus he needs 16 books that will cost 1600 gems 

66,000 euros ffs!

CirillaAdmin
Jan 21, 2020, 12:2401/21/20
02/27/19

Hi guys! It is not likely that we will implement the feature of unlocking Champs' Skills with Gems. While Gems is mostly a universal currency in the game, there should still remain the areas that can only be unlocked with the help of other, more unique resources. We will keep adding Tomes to all kinds of rewards for tourneys, events, other activities that will be added to the game with the future releases. 

As for the ETA for 1.13 patch, I can assure you that we are preparing for the launch actively. And we are looking forward to it as much as you are :)
Jan 22, 2020, 10:0401/22/20
10/14/19

Cirilla said:

Hi guys! It is not likely that we will implement the feature of unlocking Champs' Skills with Gems. While Gems is mostly a universal currency in the game, there should still remain the areas that can only be unlocked with the help of other, more unique resources. We will keep adding Tomes to all kinds of rewards for tourneys, events, other activities that will be added to the game with the future releases. 

As for the ETA for 1.13 patch, I can assure you that we are preparing for the launch actively. And we are looking forward to it as much as you are :)

this is number one bull and you know it.

the game sucks because there is no way to farm books to max out champions skills. how is this a way to farm books this is called greed! this event is the worst thing you have ever made instead of making a fusion so everyone can get a good legendary you make this so the players can spend money and out of 250 one of them can get it F U.

how is this a way to get books really 

Jan 22, 2020, 10:3801/22/20
12/01/19
GIOVANNI Sir Mota said:

I got 3 words for you plarium.

saint seiya awakening

Jan 23, 2020, 07:1401/23/20
06/19/19

Cirilla said:

come on there is 5 events live now and only one of them gives a legendary book and you need 25k points to get it no thank you. 

I don't understand why how this company wants us to play money 28 euros to buy one legendary book so for Brakus he needs 16 books = 448 euros and this is just for one champion, and this is to play there game....? really how does this make any sense to them.

I think it makes a lot of sense to use gems to allow us to rank up champions skills make a lot more sense then play 500 euros for a champion skill ffs

Jan 27, 2020, 15:0501/27/20
03/18/19
i honestly dont see a problem with the skill tome system. skill ups should be a rewarding bonus after receiving through events/clanboss/arena. champions may not perform fully optimally without being fully skilled but they are still usable. if you are not at the point in the game where u can "farm" skill tomes through daily clan bosses, you probably aren't even in a good position to fully utilise it anyway. a few skill books to your champ won't bring you as far as you think. enjoy the grind, its part of the game.
Jan 30, 2020, 07:2701/30/20
Feb 3, 2020, 08:11(edited)
06/19/19

remus said:

i honestly dont see a problem with the skill tome system. skill ups should be a rewarding bonus after receiving through events/clanboss/arena. champions may not perform fully optimally without being fully skilled but they are still usable. if you are not at the point in the game where u can "farm" skill tomes through daily clan bosses, you probably aren't even in a good position to fully utilise it anyway. a few skill books to your champ won't bring you as far as you think. enjoy the grind, its part of the game.

please stop talking. 

1) first of all events do not always give a legendary book you get max 5 events a week you might get 1 legendary book a week maybe. Example Arbiter needs 9 legendary books 1 book a week = two months to fully book her.

2) I have been farming UMN and NM daily for two weeks now did not get 1 legendary book 4 chests a day 4 x 14 = 56 chest and not one legendary book 

3) Arena ??? what are you talking about there are no rewards from the arena.

it seems to me you have not been playing this game for a long time so it's better to first play the game more than a year and then start talking about there is no problem with the skill tome system.

LOL Arena rewards one week for nothing