All Categories

Question - Answer from our Game Designers (March, 2020)

Search
Mar 27, 2020, 10:4003/27/20
05/17/19

Hello, guys and girls!

As we announced earlier, we're now holding the meetings with the Game Design department representatives on a regular basis, to be able to discuss the newest suggestions, requests, and feedback that our players are providing through social media daily.

Here is a brief summary of the latest meeting that we had:

Suggestion 1: Weekly arena rewards. Make the arena chest similar to CB chest where players have to click claim until then the rewards aren't added.

Game Dev Response: Coming up in the closest releases.

Suggestion 2: Rewards in Gold 4 Tier

Game Dev Response: Yes, we do realize that it is painful to get those Arena chests pretty often, especially if you are in Gold IV. So we’re going to improve those Rewards in one of the future releases.

Suggestion 3: Make XP Brew Drops & Green Shard Drops extra rewards from dungeons

Game Dev Response: Thanks for the suggestion, we'll try to make it happen, but we have a lot of things marked with higher priority on our list, so this one may take a while.

Suggestion 4: Divide preset multi-battle settings between the Campaign and Dungeons 

Game Dev Response: We have not yet decided whether or not the multi-battle feature will remain available in Dungeons in the future; thus, we cannot yet answer this one.

Suggestion 5: Always start a CB fight without an auto-battle option switched on

Game Dev Response: We will make this happen, as we understand how frustrating it is to start fighting a Clan Boss and realize that the previous fight was on auto, so this one also starts on auto, while you were planning a special manual strategy for this one. 

Suggestion 6: Deliver claimed CB keys from BP rewards to the Inbox, not directly to the keychain

Game Dev Response: Already in plans.

Suggestion 7: Purchasing void/sacred shards, chickens, experience brews, etc with gems/silver

Game Dev Response: We're going to review the Market altogether in the future, so we are already considering possible variants of improving it by adding more resources there. 

Suggestion 8: Replace 1 Mystery Shard and a minor Potion from playtime rewards with extra arena tokens and energy

Game Dev Response: Yes, we are already considering options for improving all the Playtime Rewards. 

Suggestion 9: Add the ability to reverse mixed Potions to their previous state using the same mix rate. 

Game Dev Response: We do understand that farming Potions takes time and effort, but since we hope that you are with us for the long run, we would not like to change the way it already works. The important thing is that none of those Potions (small, superior, greater) are useless, you would need all of them to make your champions stronger. 

Suggestion 10: Limit the number of lost battles per one rival per day. For example, if you have lost five battles to the same rival, you can not attack him again for the next 24 hrs.

Same can be said for the winning battles. If you have won five times over one rival, you will not be able to attack him within 24 hrs. This will prevent players from providing arena points to another player through intentional defeats or earning points through bullying a weaker team.

Game Dev Response: We are aware that this problem is now relevant especially for the Platinum Tier. We're going to fix this side of the game in the nearest releases.

Suggestion 11: Add more slots for Referred Players

Game Dev Response: That is something we will need to think about. Thanks!

Suggestion 12: Divide the Inbox into two parts - for purchased items and those received otherwise. This one is needed because oftentimes the Inbox gets flooded and it’s hard to find your way through the things stored there.

Game Dev Response: We'll think about it. We will also consider what measures we could take to prevent Inbox from getting filled up and items disappearing from there. 

Suggestion 13: In-game UTC clock

Game Dev Response: That is not in our plans; however, we'll keep this idea for further consideration.

Suggestion 14: Make it possible to buy offers for gifting them to other players.

Game Dev Response: This is something we will consider for implementation when the friends list and direct messages features come to life in the game.

Raiders, we want to thank you for all your support and suggestions you send us daily. They are one of the most important resources that help us make our game better. We will continue to collect and analyze your feedback and ideas and keep you updated on their status.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 27, 2020, 10:4703/27/20
10/09/19
What a joke who asked those requests?? 
Mar 27, 2020, 10:4703/27/20
01/16/19
Suggestion 3 is LITERALLY an adjustment to loot tables that would take approximately 6 minutes to accomplish...
Mar 27, 2020, 10:4803/27/20
03/25/19

Let me shorten the list for you:

1) FIX THE CLAN BOSS. Everyone deserves chests.
Mar 27, 2020, 10:5403/27/20
03/20/19
This is for real or just a bad joke? Not a single real questions were made to improve this game at all.
Mar 27, 2020, 10:5703/27/20
06/29/19
Many irrelevant suggestions with shallow and more irrelevant answers, it's always great to see where the true priotities lay, simply not in the most natural QoL instead more in senseless chatter...
Mar 27, 2020, 11:0103/27/20
Mar 27, 2020, 12:03(edited)
09/13/19

Apart from the fact that these points couldnt be more uninteresting, who really cares when the game STILL runs like %%%%%. I stopped spending a few weeks ago and Ive already moved over to better games. I decided to give the game some time to fix atleast a few of its issues but it seems like nothing is happening. That or they dont know how to fix things.

Only reason I even log in is to run 2 CB on auto and I dont even know how many times Ive been robbed for keys in the last month and this is happening on more than one platform might I add. What a joke.

EDIT: And just now you robbed me of another one right after getting 3 %%% epics from 40 voids on a 2x xD.

--- edited by AL ---

Pls mind your language

EDIT 2

You want me to repeat that completely harmless word so you can just ban me, dont you xD. lol

Btw. You missed the same word a bit further down. Ill highlight and underline it for you!
Mar 27, 2020, 11:0503/27/20
01/17/19

Strangiii said:

Many irrelevant suggestions with shallow and more irrelevant answers, it's always great to see where the true priotities lay, simply not in the most natural QoL instead more in senseless chatter...

Hi, 

I don't think that this post should be read as a declaration of the Game Dev's priorities. These are the answers to the most common player's requests, that have been collected by the Forum and Discord Mods since the last meeting. 
Mar 27, 2020, 11:0603/27/20
Mar 27, 2020, 11:08(edited)
06/26/19
Ho Lee Chit said:

What a joke who asked those requests?? 
not people who play the game. that is if they actually exist
Mar 27, 2020, 11:1003/27/20
Mar 30, 2020, 13:33(edited)
07/15/19

Something good to do with Doupe Legos.

Like reroll them for new lego of same Afinity.

(for a cost of 1M silver or something)

Mar 27, 2020, 11:1103/27/20
10/25/19
Still nothing about the thing MOST people have asked for. MORE SPACE FOR ARTIFACTS. People repeatedly ask for this and never a mention of it
Mar 27, 2020, 11:1203/27/20
09/13/19
jonaswaller said:

For a game like this not to have a real system for dupes after being out for this long. Its just sad and pathetic
Mar 27, 2020, 11:1403/27/20
05/13/19
Betel Geuse said:

Apart from the fact that these points couldnt be more uninteresting, who really cares when the game STILL runs like %%%%%. I stopped spending a few weeks ago and Ive already moved over to better games. I decided to give the game some time to fix atleast a few of its issues but it seems like nothing is happening. That or they dont know how to fix things.

Only reason I even log in is to run 2 CB on auto and I dont even know how many times Ive been robbed for keys in the last month and this is happening on more than one platform might I add. What a joke.

EDIT: And just now you robbed me of another one right after getting 3 shit epics from 40 voids on a 2x xD.

--- edited by AL ---

Pls mind your language

EDIT : You want me to repeat that completely harmless word so you can just ban me, dont you xD. lol
yeah I stopped spending too, since January only purchased the batle pass, im now playing another game as well. 
Mar 27, 2020, 11:1703/27/20
Mar 27, 2020, 11:53(edited)
04/21/19

Betel Geuse said:

jonaswaller said:

For a game like this not to have a real system for dupes after being out for this long. Its just sad and pathetic

A couple of months ago I pulled 3 legos in two weeks and all of them where Lord Shazar! So I fell this is really a big thing they should consider reworking... but they don't care since they are plarium and they love to screw arround with you as customer and don't give a fluff about your local laws! Because they don't *fill in your words here*.

Mar 27, 2020, 11:2203/27/20
Mar 27, 2020, 11:23(edited)
05/15/19
@plarium I appreciate your attempt at transparency and thank you for it. This is my opinion on what i am being show, it would appear that plarium does not have an in house development team and you are sub-contracting this task to a 3rd party which is not an issue the issue apears to be that the team is not willing to take direction from either plarium or its player base.  This is the equivalent to going to McDonald's and ordering a #1 and them giving a #3 and telling you to just accept it. Eventually you will just go somewhere else. I really want you to understand that if the development team is not willing to accept a win - win scenario then they are creating a win -lose. If you would like a right list of what your player base wants, create a central host location to poll you're playerbase on what is most pertinent to them, then tell (not ask) you're development team what is needed. Thank you for hearing me out and i look forward to new content from raid.
Mar 27, 2020, 11:2203/27/20
01/17/19

Betel Geuse said:

--- edited by AL ---

Pls mind your language

EDIT : You want me to repeat that completely harmless word so you can just ban me, dont you xD. lol

Lol. No, I've got no intentions of banning anyone. I am just asking to be polite for other readers sake. 

Mar 27, 2020, 11:2903/27/20
Mar 27, 2020, 11:32(edited)
01/17/19

tredap said:

@plarium I appreciate your attempt at transparency and thank you for it. This is my opinion on what i am being show, it would appear that plarium does not have an in house development team and you are sub-contracting this task to a 3rd party which is not an issue the issue apears to be that the team is not willing to take direction from either plarium or its player base.  This is the equivalent to going to McDonald's and ordering a #1 and them giving a #3 and telling you to just accept it. Eventually you will just go somewhere else. I really want you to understand that if the development team is not willing to accept a win - win scenario then they are creating a win -lose. If you would like a right list of what your player base wants, create a central host location to poll you're playerbase on what is most pertinent to them, then tell (not ask) you're development team what is needed. Thank you for hearing me out and i look forward to new content from raid.

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

However, I'll just point out that by "we" Valkyrie ment CMs. It was a regular CMs  and Game Devs feedback&suggestions meeting.
Mar 27, 2020, 11:3203/27/20
09/03/19

Angry Lady said:

These are the answers to the most common player's requests
yea sure...
Mar 27, 2020, 11:3503/27/20
09/13/19

Angry Lady said:

Betel Geuse said:

--- edited by AL ---

Pls mind your language

Lol. No, I've got no intentions of banning anyone. I am just asking to be polite for other readers sake. 

I get that you need to keep some sort of bias even if its artificial but you can do better than making it that obvious. Anyway, I think ppl in here find a whole lot of things about this post more offensive than a word that everyone can safely say in front of a 3 year old.