All Categories

Question - Answer from our Game Designers (March, 2020)

Question - Answer from our Game Designers (March, 2020)

Search
Comments
Mar 27, 2020, 17:3203/27/20
01/04/20
hm, future release, future release.. ok, waiting for Summer 
Mar 27, 2020, 17:4003/27/20
Mar 27, 2020, 17:43(edited)
05/31/19

Angry Lady said:

Hi, 

Please read through my answers about. It is not a summery of  what the Game Devs are working on atm, these are brief replies to the players suggestion.

You can find more Qs being answered following the link I've posted above. There are no specific dates, but all of the issues you've mentioned are being worked on. 

So, along those lines, were still not even half way through the road map that was shown as 2019 goals. It would really help my faith in this company if there was a post of what features are being worked on, or if we had a steady update cycle, even as sparce as monthly. Plarium doesnt have to wait for big features or changes before rolling out a patch. The champion tweaks that have been requested since game inception would help bring player faith back. 

Without trying to sound rude because I know you're just doing your job, the company needs actual transparency, not the recent feigned transparency that we are used to getting. The posts where it was brought up with dev's on requested changes where the dev team flat out said no to things that are perfectly reasonable, example from this set would be the potions being able to be broken down to their lesser versions, where we were straight told no because there are uses for all the potions is utter nonsense. The dev team has to be able to get their noses out of their own egos and listen to their player base before they no longer have a player base. 

I have played this game for over a year now hoping that some of the promises would get filled eventually or someday the dev team would realize facts, but there are things about the game I genuinely dislike and only do because I have to, namely the arena, and the addition of special rewards for platinum that completely unbalanced the scales for people like me that cant get the lucky draws for one of the arena s tier champs makes me want to uninstall and not look back. I like this game concept, genuinely. Dont let stubborn dev's continue ruinating a frustrated player base. 

Edit: autocorrect is not my ally lol
Mar 27, 2020, 18:3003/27/20
10/30/19

Hello, devs.

I thank you for your consideration and hoping w'll see these suggestion put into effect soon. However... I wonder where's the one most players are requesting: more slots for champions and equipment and maybe a way to get more books other than these costly events :'(
Mar 27, 2020, 18:5403/27/20
07/11/19
People have been asking for CB fix and a way to buy tomes with Silver or some in game option without paying hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. All these suggestions are so dumb and make 0 difference in the game. Im so close to qutting if there is no option to get tomes in the game in the few next months.
Mar 27, 2020, 22:3003/27/20
12/04/19

Of the 34 suggestions in that link, there have been 2 that have been implemented and 1 that is supposed to be implemented in 1.14. For 2 months' worth of work, that's not much progress.

I wasn't around for the roadmap from last year, but it really seems like there is no priority given to things the playerbase asks and not much has been actually accomplished from that roadmap. It also seems like there is 0 accountability on the devs to actually get their work done. These periodic "meetings" that you are talking about don't really help the playerbase to have any confidence in the company to do anything that is asked. We ask for the same things over and over again, yet these suggestions don't address them. We are only told to check the responses from the last "meeting". How about an UPDATE on these suggestions that everyone is asking for? Timelines posted somewhere telling us what is happening, what is planned, what is most important and when it's going to happen, would go a LONG way to making the playerbase happy.

Angry Lady said:

Please have a look at the summary of the previous CM/GDevs meeting. Some of the bigger Qs have already been discussed:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/671_announcements/185795_question---answer-from-our-game-designers--january--2020--/

Mar 27, 2020, 23:0603/27/20
Mar 28, 2020, 11:31(edited)
09/10/19

Where to start... of all the complaints that I have- 

Zero new content- wow -coming soon 6 months later

The interface with champion icons—for crying out loud-when I tap on a hero pull up the damn name!!!!!! Your vault and fusions are so damn confusing (and I have been playing for almost a year)...back and forth to try and remember who the hell I have in my vault- and when you tap on a hero in the vault—-“NOTHING comes up!”

Unkillable” clan boss- I understand you are working on this- but clan boss is the only driving factor in the game worth pursuing- GET THERE SOONER!!

Tomes and their lack of availability- 18 epic books for one epic hero????? And then they become useless because of the broken new heros

Broken new hero’s—- you have completely ruined older champions with these new hero’s...they will never be used- Martyr will soon be in the vault - do you even try these guys out before you release them??

Truly horrible market items-throw something in there worth spending silver on

How about a friends system with private messaging-

Trade or gift items and energy within clan

But here it is - absolute %%%% that you drop gear into platinum only....and this gear is absolutely broken as well. Insult to your customers and community- 

I hope you all have a back up plan - because the $$$$ you gouged from all the players you constantly ignore will not last forever. 

This game has so much promise and we keep hanging on.. we forgive and wait for improvements- but you continue to cater to the krakens of the world.. maybe that’s good business to you but you will soon find yourselves out of a job. So please take your experience and use it wisely. 
Mar 28, 2020, 00:0103/28/20
01/18/20
Another couple questions that should of been there when they will drop a live Arena, and also if it will be possible to trade Epic, and Legendary dupes for new characters ! 
Mar 28, 2020, 07:5203/28/20
09/07/19
In relation to suggestion 14 - Why not incorporate the friends list and have it like MTG arena, where we can challenge our friends in the arena live in a 1v1
Mar 28, 2020, 14:2603/28/20
06/21/16

-Valkyrie said:

"Hello, guys and girls! "

-Hello. I've been trying to get you and Martyr a long time now...will you come to my Bastion next time I pull ancient shards and above? 

Mar 29, 2020, 13:0203/29/20
02/10/20
Since you're already "considering options" how about Potion Mixing but for Runes?
Mar 30, 2020, 04:5203/30/20
Mar 30, 2020, 04:54(edited)
01/04/20

Great work Plarium!

NGL had my moment burned a suwai (F class) lost out on cillian 16 void shards no suwai no seducer poof and its gone so yeah had my bad moment it happens i can accept it (picture of suwai on latest event really didn't help!, please don't do this!)

REMOVE IMAGE OF NEEDED CHAMPS FOR FUSION FROM EVENT IF THEY AREN'T IN THEM! PLEASE!!

i see why a lot of these things have to be considered and they do have to be mulled over people are .. people they WILL abused any system

the amount of accounts being sold is a big issue atm along with the spam

it just devalues the time and effort of everyone who has legit worked on their account and payed there is no doubt that people will just trade between their alts defeating a lot of the mechanics be cautious with the mechanics being added please (energy!)

account merge?

employee vetting to prevent sales.. common place for gold sellers etc work for the company steal from within or buy from employees

keep at it people will be back for more, great game! :) 

Mar 30, 2020, 18:4203/30/20
03/18/20

large packages with energy

4 slots where I can add 5 favorite fighters

you need to pay more attention to those who invest money in the game, offer the bonus, for the people who invest real money in your account

thank you .... excuse my english from the translator

Mar 31, 2020, 09:4303/31/20
09/04/19

Hakkorhn Smashlord needs a buff he is useless 

Apr 11, 2024, 07:3204/11/24
Apr 11, 2024, 07:35(edited)
04/03/24

i love raid. i make this fan art. thank you plarium for the game. i enjoy a lot. 

i