IMPORTANT! Champion Chase Tournament and x2 for Ancients

IMPORTANT! Champion Chase Tournament and x2 for Ancients

Search
Comments
Oct 31, 2019, 11:1310/31/19
06/19/19
taitaijie said:

Job well done on this event! 7.5/10!

Plarium did a good job on this event. The top price is achievable for those veteran players, and the epics are farmable for newbies. It's a long grind but at least doable. 

Thanks for listening to the previous suggestions on events from players. Hope that you can continue to implement some more ideas from players for next event.

Keep it up!
at least someone is happy
Oct 31, 2019, 12:2210/31/19
06/26/19

There are many aspects to the game. And here I'm complimenting the ongoing event. If you compare previous event to the current one, it's really a big improvement. 

I understand the paying aspect of the game is not very appealing. So you can continue to complain about it, they will listen...eventually.

Neophytos said:

taitaijie said:

Plarium did a good job on this event. The top price is achievable for those veteran players, and the epics are farmable for newbies. It's a long grind but at least doable. 

Thanks for listening to the previous suggestions on events from players. Hope that you can continue to implement some more ideas from players for next event.

Keep it up!

Oct 31, 2019, 15:0810/31/19
06/19/19

taitaijie said:

There are many aspects to the game. And here I'm complimenting the ongoing event. If you compare previous event to the current one, it's really a big improvement. 

I understand the paying aspect of the game is not very appealing. So you can continue to complain about it, they will listen...eventually.

Neophytos said:

taitaijie said:

Keep it up!

I don't know if you know this but this is for x2 for ancients shards not about how happy you are about the event...

Oct 31, 2019, 15:3110/31/19
06/26/19

Neither did I try to stop you from ranting about it. It's just a compliment to the company.

You may now continue with whatever you want OK. 
Nov 5, 2019, 09:3411/05/19
02/14/19
yupi... doble chance to not get anythink valuble... yopi...
Nov 5, 2019, 14:4611/05/19
11/21/14

sire1985 said:

yupi... doble chance to not get anythink valuble... yopi...

25 shards = 24 rare (blue) champons + 1 epic- .... Marksman :)

YUPIIIIII

these events are a joke, which in turn and again a smaller chance than normal

CirillaAdmin
Nov 5, 2019, 16:1711/05/19
Nov 5, 2019, 16:22(edited)
02/27/19

Hi guys! Thank you for your comments. Regarding in-game offers, we will keep launching different kinds of those and analyzing how they are received by players. Based on the results, we will make adjustments if needed. 

Also, I would like to assure you that your feedback is always thoroughly collected and forwarded on a weekly basis. We are gathering your comments on all the platforms for that. There are also big monthly meetings with the Game Design department representatives held for discussing your rational suggestions. We always post summaries for those on the forum.

Guys, I will close this thread as all the questions have been answered. Please feel free to share your thoughts about the game in the corresponding sections on the forum. Thank you!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.