All Categories

Released and Upcoming Features. Brief Summary

Released and Upcoming Features. Brief Summary

Search
Comments
Jul 3, 2019, 06:1507/03/19
08/20/18

Lets be honest here, if its taken this long and been such a stuff around then i doubt it will get any better once 1.8 lands, seeing as we still have mass freezes and forced resets since 1.7. So i really wouldn't get ya hopes up, i dare say more errors more d/c's more delayed! compensation packs that go to waste by more mass d/c's or loss of cb keys due to mass d/c's, as an early beta player and maintaining 3 active accounts 1x 60 2x 55's

its not gotten any better just worse,  the forums should be an example of this, its just been filled with frustration & anger, 

i said this many many months ago that the absolute lack of communication and transparency is abysmal!! 

to dangle the carrot so to speak for the last few weeks regarding patch 1.8 is the worst i've seen in memory 

from "teasers" that give no indication of anything  from the patch "next week" to the "near future" to "soon" ect ect

is not good enough plain and simple, its been months since faction wars icon added to game nothing following

the world wide event that 90% of us couldn't log on too just bad!!!

the slap in the face compensation each time that go's to waste appalling!

no real answers just smoke and mirrors. Personally i think you should have created a 1.8 thread with a BIG disclaimer 

giving us some relevant and detailed information on what we "maybe" able to expect 1.8 moving forwards

including either fusion mats, affinity type, race type ect..required costs for new dungeons lvl 17 & 20 any expected

class balance updates (this is a HUGE ISSUE) (legendaries suck!! astrolith, lord chump fort and the list goes on) 

i got more to say but cbf... just like homer urge to care fading.....fading......gone! 

Jul 3, 2019, 09:1307/03/19
Jul 3, 2019, 10:09(edited)
11/13/18

My advice to you - Stop lying, stop lying to your clients.

And say thank you, that there is not yet a competitor in the market and the players are waiting

Good luck

Jul 3, 2019, 09:2607/03/19
03/12/19

I totally agree with the above posts. Its so bad for a game company to tease a 1.8 update and not actually fulfill it.

If and when 1.8 does come out, Im sure it will feature everything you have told us, but when us people who play your game and put money into your game to support you and your work, you have to provide us with something that will make us stay and happy.

Raid was a game you never ever expected to get a big impact, my partner doesnt play these types of games, were you gotta grind out for something, but omg she loves this game. Shes even more angry then I am at the fact there is no update or no news on an update.

Give the people what they want and stop giving us false hope, give us an exact release date not a 'coming soon' statement.
Jul 3, 2019, 09:2607/03/19
06/23/19
Coming Soon..... Lies
Jul 3, 2019, 10:0207/03/19
Jul 3, 2019, 10:03(edited)
05/03/19

From the moment of sending the patch 1.8 for validation to Apple, 48 hours have already passed. And there is still no information about our and yours future. You still gonna speaking to us about "soon"? Try something new, you know...

Jul 3, 2019, 12:3007/03/19
05/13/19

I am quite shocked, how toxic the community is. It is very very simple: If you have something to complain, do that in the correct way. If you don't like the game at all (anymore), then quit. But the behaviour most of you show here makes me question your education or the quality of your upbringing. Yes, I admit: it might have not been clever, to announce different things too early. But there are companies much larger than Plarium (no offense) that did the same mistake (f.e. Blizzard with Diablo 3, SC2 Egoshooter, etc.). Instead of crying about the release coming not fast enough you could simply be excited about planned things. And from my perspective, I rather have new quality content rather than something unfinished or imperfect that just gets out for the sake of releasing it early.

To talk about yourself as "clients" is a freaking joke, since no one forces you to buy anything. Check your terms and conditions of use before you try to act allmighty and behave like Plarium or the devs have to explain themselves to you.

For me, this is one of the best Mobile Games I ever played - from a grafics point of view as well as in relation to game depth, strategical options and mechanics. If you don´t like what you get here then get the fuck out. Some really need to learn how to behave on the Internet.
Jul 3, 2019, 12:3907/03/19
11/13/18

Vennto said:

I am quite shocked, how toxic the community is. It is very very simple: If you have something to complain, do that in the correct way. If you don't like the game at all (anymore), then quit. But the behaviour most of you show here makes me question your education or the quality of your upbringing. Yes, I admit: it might have not been clever, to announce different things too early. But there are companies much larger than Plarium (no offense) that did the same mistake (f.e. Blizzard with Diablo 3, SC2 Egoshooter, etc.). Instead of crying about the release coming not fast enough you could simply be excited about planned things. And from my perspective, I rather have new quality content rather than something unfinished or imperfect that just gets out for the sake of releasing it early.

To talk about yourself as "clients" is a freaking joke, since no one forces you to buy anything. Check your terms and conditions of use before you try to act allmighty and behave like Plarium or the devs have to explain themselves to you.

For me, this is one of the best Mobile Games I ever played - from a grafics point of view as well as in relation to game depth, strategical options and mechanics. If you don´t like what you get here then get the fuck out. Some really need to learn how to behave on the Internet.

Managers who think like you, successfully kill projects.

MariusAdmin
Jul 3, 2019, 12:4207/03/19
09/04/17

yanejonnydepp said:

From the moment of sending the patch 1.8 for validation to Apple, 48 hours have already passed. And there is still no information about our and yours future. You still gonna speaking to us about "soon"? Try something new, you know...

No one's said the word "soon", it might be best to stop beating a dead horse ;) I will also point out, that from the start neither Cirilla nor I said that "X date" or "Y date" were set in stone that is exactly when the Update will be available. There was always a note that this is the plan, and it will go through if nothing changes or happens. 

In response to the other posts:

Now, I understand being frustrated, but saying that no information must be given at all until the update is simply misguided. Prior to the situation with 1.8, the forums, Discord, every other community conceivable were filled with complaints that there is no information on upcoming features and demands to give a specific date for the Update. That has not happened before and I doubt will happen in the future - unless it's a day or so prior - but the general information of what to expect is important. 

In regards to the general tone I have observed across the threads concerning this matter - constructive criticism is always taken into account. But accusations of this or that, flaming, insults, or the like are not the way to go. This does not help anyone, least of all you and your fellow players.

Jul 3, 2019, 12:4407/03/19
04/17/19
Vennto said:

Well said my friend and i totally agree with everything. People who have not lived at the time when we were using internet with 0,056kbps speeds have not learned patience 
Jul 3, 2019, 12:4807/03/19
05/03/19

Vennto said:

toxic? really? how to be untoxic when CM don't tell to their customers about real state of validation process? why players but not CM, looking for information about real terms of apple validation? It can take up to 8 days, not 48 hours as we were told. why СM in the Russian cluster of the forum at least somehow try to resolve the so-called toxicity, and here nothing is done? Can you tell me? And then we could speak about toxicity as well.

MariusAdmin
Jul 3, 2019, 13:0207/03/19
09/04/17

yanejonnydepp said: 

toxic? really? how to be untoxic when CM don't tell to their customers about real state of validation process? why players but not CM, looking for information about real terms of apple validation? It can take up to 8 days, not 48 hours as we were told. why СM in the Russian cluster of the forum at least somehow try to resolve the so-called toxicity, and here nothing is done? Can you tell me? And then we could speak about toxicity as well.

Because explaining specific stages of the Update is not usually required, though we might do it in the future to give the community a general idea. I did also say several times today that there is no news yet.

Toxicity will be combated wherever it's found, no matter the section of the forum - this thread included. So, no further arguments or attempts to insult someone, if you would (this refers to everyone, not just the person quoted).

Jul 3, 2019, 13:3707/03/19
05/15/19
kumiluoti said:

Well said my friend and i totally agree with everything. People who have not lived at the time when we were using internet with 0,056kbps speeds have not learned patience 

You must have became a most patiently guy while your internet connection wasn't even capable of transferring a single letter per second! LOL

Jul 3, 2019, 13:5307/03/19
05/03/19

Marius said:

Because explaining specific stages of the Update is not usually required, though we might do it in the future to give the community a general idea. I did also say several times today that there is no news yet.

Toxicity will be combated wherever it's found, no matter the section of the forum - this thread included. So, no further arguments or attempts to insult someone, if you would (this refers to everyone, not just the person quoted).

Ok. But... Nevermind. Thanks for all.
Jul 3, 2019, 16:0107/03/19
04/30/19
Well, CM, can u start restoring untoxity on this forum? For example, do something whis people, who said about education, upbringing and wealth of other members of community?
Jul 3, 2019, 16:2507/03/19
09/06/17
Marius said:

yanejonnydepp said: 

I am not here to to be negative in any way. I would just like to say that most of the negativity could be solved by a quick daily "sorry players still waiting for apple/google approval" or "hey we found a bag and want it fixed before release ". As for me I dont expect an exact date for the update but like I said above a simple message would go a very long way. 
Jul 3, 2019, 16:4807/03/19
Jul 3, 2019, 16:52(edited)
05/13/19

Sparkyyoung said:

Marius said:

I am not here to to be negative in any way. I would just like to say that most of the negativity could be solved by a quick daily "sorry players still waiting for apple/google approval" or "hey we found a bag and want it fixed before release ". As for me I dont expect an exact date for the update but like I said above a simple message would go a very long way. 

I've been playing for about 2 months now and just had to make an account on the forum to comment and Marius beat me to it. 

I don't think anyone is really upset about the wait, I think everyone is upset about the less than clear communication and how the wait has been mishandled and misrepresented. We all get there were bugs, development delays and then there apples approval process. The teasers with coming soon features on an already late update didn't help, being loose with the submission to apple didn't help as it dragged on for two weeks and the final nail in the coffin was the post on discord about a possible 48hour turn around. I think people are just disappointed about getting their hopes up. 

Personally I would of pushed out the date for the launch of the update and told everyone it will be in August for example. Giving apple enough time to approve everything, because we all know if they don't it could be weeks before it gets submitted again. The devs have the final say when the update goes live so it could be ready and approved weeks before it goes live. Then I would of teased it knowing I have full control and could properly manage a release maybe even releasing it earlier than August and looking like a hero instead of it looking like a failure and delay. 

Thats just my 2 cents and how i think you guys should manage big update leases in the future. I hope my message comes across as constructive and not toxic, because honestly.. if the update is tomorrow or in 2 weeks I am just happy you guys are working on the game at all as it has soo much potential. I just think it would be better not to treat the community like a yo-yo since they are the ones paying to keep the game afloat. Proper communication is key and I think there is room for this company to grow in the department. 
Jul 3, 2019, 17:0007/03/19
05/05/19

@Marius.

I know this probably should go in the suggestions category, but i'd like for you to see it, and its not about the game, generally speaking.

I would love for the forum to have a way of seeing if one of you guys have said something:) on the blizzard forums they have a "blue tracker" which shows when blizz people speak.

Im interested in keeping up with what you guys say and think it'd be a good inclusion. 
Jul 3, 2019, 17:4107/03/19
07/03/19
Marius said:

yanejonnydepp said:

No one's said the word "soon"

Jul 3, 2019, 18:1107/03/19
02/28/19

imho .. 1.8 don't have to come at all .. if its coming.. the game wouldnt be playable again, for minimum 2 weeks i guess :'D

i don't miss this nice epic and full of legendary moments - gaming experience wich i had in this short seconds between waiting for loading screens or even until this game crashes again

.. so please dont release it .. just stay with all this promisses and "soons" and "tomorrow we'll sending..." and "just have to wait for.." and "no one said ever.."

keep this game playable

thanks^^
Jul 3, 2019, 18:3807/03/19
02/08/19

Are you serious?

1.There was a scammer bot in the international chat not so long time ago promoting all sorts of web sites.

2.People a trading\selling accounts in the International chat. You practically have a whole asian subforum for selling accounts.

3.The areana is full of somehow the same characters, mostly top Legendary (strange huh?how could they have gotten them) meaning that the game is imbalanced coz the ptw players get too much of advantage already.

4.There are a lot of char skill bugs that makes arena imposible.

5.There are a lot of rare chars that are super overpowered in general and now it`s downt just have the mex speed to hit first in the arena.

I personally have spent 6months to this game and if I don`t see any significant progress from what it was in the beggining ogf the year. All you do is promote purchasing start up packages, begginers packages, gems and etc. I give you a week to actually do f**** something and then I am out for good. And you know what? I am not the only one. People are leaving this game in this very moment and pretty soon you will feel the lack of players coz rather sooner than later people will see that this is just another cash cow! Good luck getting my money!

Cirilla said:

Hello, everyone! We are approaching the 1 year anniversary of Raid: Shadow Legends soft launch. There are a lot of things to work on still and we wanted to briefly summarize what it’s all been about and where we are, at this point, as well as to show you what we have been working on.

Over the course of this year, we have released several large updates that made our game what it is now - fun, addictive and thought-provoking. Just a short while ago, Raid did not have all those amazing features it has now. So, I wanted to list the big ones:

- Potion Mixing

- New and Updated Challenges

- Clans. Clan Boss

- Personal Achievements

- 10x Champion Summon

- Champion Vault

- Arena Tier Chests and new Divine Artifact Sets

- Fusion

- Nicholas Fusion

- Progress Missions

- Events

- Clan Chat

- Tournaments 

- Referral Program (we are in the process of improving it still)

- Progress Missions. Part 3 and 4

In addition to that, numerous ways to receive all kinds of rewards for regular in-game activities have been added.

We want to make sure every Update adds something useful to the game, enriching the game-play and making it even more enjoyable. Of course, the best things require a lot of time and resources.

Here is a short list of features that we have been developing. They are due to be released in the nearest future:

- 6* and Legendary Artifacts

- Multi-battle

- New Fusion

- New Daily Login Rewards, including brand new Champions

- New rewards in Dungeons and in Events

- Raid launch in the Plarium Play desktop application

- Faction Wars

- Artifact Upgrade items

We are also still reviewing all Legendary, Epic, and Rare Champions that are underperforming and plan to rebalance them. It is going to be a massive undertaking and a boost to your Champions.

Since our game is relatively young, we still have many obstacles to overcome and difficulties to tackle on the way of bringing Raid to the level we want it to be on. Some of those problems are predictable, others arise unexpectedly, like the crashes and loading issues we have been trying to eliminate. Tackling those issues is one of our top priorities.

Along the creation process, nothing inspires us more than your support and the realization that we are all in this together. We have something that unites us all and understanding that it’s our own small world is fascinating. We believe that we will handle everything that gets in our way, and nothing will stop us from continuing to develop the game that we have all come to love.

What we want you to know is that Raid is something that we create, argue, brainstorm, worry, feel happy and devastated (at times) about. But we would never do anything that could potentially put our game at risk. We thank you for being with us all this time and promise that there is a lot to look forward to.