All Categories

Released and Upcoming Features. Brief Summary

Released and Upcoming Features. Brief Summary

Search
Comments
Jun 11, 2019, 19:4106/11/19
04/23/19
Unknown_Ranger said:

When you are going to release this patch?this game is completely unbalanced with only few champions useful and because the rng is a pain....
It has been asked like 2039 times already.. all we get is a "nearest future / very soon". I am optimistic by nature but still, it could be even in a month from now or more, who knows.
MariusAdmin
Jun 12, 2019, 07:2606/12/19
09/04/17
nalfelyn said:

It has been asked like 2039 times already.. all we get is a "nearest future / very soon". I am optimistic by nature but still, it could be even in a month from now or more, who knows.
It won't be a month, no. It will be submitted for validation by Google and Apple next week if nothing changes. However, I won't be giving any promises in regards to the exact date yet as it's up in the air - delays due to unexpected bugs being found or some issues with the Stores happened before. 
Jun 12, 2019, 07:3906/12/19
04/23/19

Marius said:

nalfelyn said:

It won't be a month, no. It will be submitted for validation by Google and Apple next week if nothing changes. However, I won't be giving any promises in regards to the exact date yet as it's up in the air - delays due to unexpected bugs being found or some issues with the Stores happened before.

Noone asks for a sharp date - we all know issues can arise. Let's hope they dont!

Next week is good news anyways, at least we can get ready for it ;) Thank you Marius.

Jun 12, 2019, 13:0806/12/19
02/15/19

Marius said:

nalfelyn said:

So it will probably be at least a couple weeks before its released. If it hasn't even been sent to google or Apple for validation yet there still working on it.

Blahhhhhhhhh

Jun 12, 2019, 14:0806/12/19
04/12/19

Marius said:

nalfelyn said:

Perfect news.

Timeline like this is exactly what was needed.

"we aim to submit stuff to google within next month or two" is much better than "soon".

Google can take whatever time they need and it is out of your hands but at least we know you did your part.

Even if there are delays - it is better to tell this as soon as you have indication of delay (with forecast of 'next 2 months' you would know if you can make it or not about 1-2 weeks before deadline ...)

"yes we planned stuff for the end of may but there was delay due to bugs and it was delayed until mid june / end of june" - imagine how much better it would be on all communication channels if that kind of message was sent around may 20 ...

Jun 12, 2019, 14:3806/12/19
03/21/19

i have few things to say-

1. when i open champion vault, the game crashes. please look into it.

2. please increase the number of playable champion we can have (not in champion vault).

3. what is the rate for getting champions in the campaign area? I need Diabolist for fusion, been playing for 2 days and did not get even 1.

4. Raid launch in the Plarium Play desktop application is great. Waiting for it.

6. Legendary Artifact and Multi-Battle. FINALLY!!!

Jun 12, 2019, 15:3906/12/19
05/13/19

RNG is terrible sometimes, especially so with the dungeons.

The amount of potions you can receive can vary by a factor of hundreds, for a superior potion is the equivalent of a hundred minor ones.

But you almost always receive just one or two minor potions, even at the higher stages.

That is unacceptable.

The same goes for scrolls.

Jun 12, 2019, 15:5806/12/19
Jun 12, 2019, 16:01(edited)
05/13/19

Something else:

The progress missions offer 200k in silver as reward for upgrading two artefacts to Level 16, but it costs millions to upgrade a single one that far.

Last night I spent 350.000 silver in the attempt to upgrade a sword from lvl 15 to 16. I had to stop because I run out of silver.

That is a joke.

The are also the item drops in the campaigns. In hard an d brutal, at least a third of the time it is green shards, worthless because I already have hundreds of them.

It is an insult to drop green shards in brutal, even in the higher levels. Players who have advanced that far don‘t nerd any more greens. The same goes for the dungeons.

It almost seems as if you are trying to frustrate us.
Jun 12, 2019, 16:0606/12/19
03/01/19
Thank you for building a game that has truly captivated a community! I feel this is the first "phone" game that has truly captivated me. I can't wait for the Team to create real items for purchase! I would LOVE to collect champion figures, wear t-shirts, etc. I know they're in the Tournament, but I think a store would be super popular. Thanks for everything.
Jun 12, 2019, 17:5706/12/19
05/13/19

I wouldn’t get this annoyed if I did’t also Like the game a lot.

If I didn’t, I would have left a while ago

Jun 12, 2019, 20:5106/12/19
Jun 12, 2019, 20:52(edited)
03/22/19

I am glad that things turned a bit into two ways conversation.  Thank you Marius! Nobody likes to be ignored, ignored customers are unhappy customers. Unhappy customers mean less money for company etc. etc.
I think not only my morale rise a bit - not enough to regain trust in Raid future yet. I am just gonna to see what you will really bring on the table before I continue with any more spendings on this game ;)

Jun 13, 2019, 01:1906/13/19
06/12/19
I hope that the probability of summoning epic champion under ancient and void shard would be higher
Jun 13, 2019, 05:5806/13/19
05/13/19

This is what I am talking about, the payout from raiding dungeons should vary, but instead you only get the smallest of bottles or even just mystery shards.

That means that you have to raid a dungeon dozens or even hundreds of times to get enough potions for ascending a single, epic champion.

That’s a lot of energy and thereby playtime. I was willing to spend money to test the random number generator, and that is the result. I feel robbed.

Look here I just raided stage nine of this keep twice and received a small potion the first time and two mystery shards on the second attempt.

That cannot stand

Jun 13, 2019, 07:1806/13/19
05/13/19

@Marius, I know that I got somewhat outspoken there, but that is because I like this game a lot, but those problems are serious.

I have joined Discord by now, but can‘t send you a message

MariusAdmin
Jun 13, 2019, 09:1606/13/19
09/04/17

Kn1ghtmare said:

So it will probably be at least a couple weeks before its released. If it hasn't even been sent to google or Apple for validation yet there still working on it.
Blahhhhhhhhh

Well, no. Not if everything goes according to plan, that is! We are hoping that next week will see 1.8 rolled out in full ;)

ksthecr0w said:

"we aim to submit stuff to google within next month or two" is much better than "soon".

For sure! Sadly, we do not always have even a vague timeline to give. And recently, we've been stumbling in a fairly thick fog of war (I think that's the most appropriate term here) due to ongoing issues with connectivity, etc. 

Alpha776 said:

Thank you for building a game that has truly captivated a community! I feel this is the first "phone" game that has truly captivated me. I can't wait for the Team to create real items for purchase! I would LOVE to collect champion figures, wear t-shirts, etc. I know they're in the Tournament, but I think a store would be super popular. Thanks for everything.

We'd love to do that at some point in the future, to be honest! There's already the Athel figurine we had made for the Tournament, though, at the moment, it costs a kidney and a firstborn. So still some improvements to be done there!

MartinG said:

@Marius, I know that I got somewhat outspoken there, but that is because I like this game a lot, but those problems are serious.
I have joined Discord by now, but can‘t send you a message

People who are passionate about the game often have strong opinions, that is something I am quite used to! The things you've covered are fairly common as well, we've responded to most of them before. This thread might have some info.

In regards to Discord, direct messages to me are closed there. The official server has 15k+ people, and many of them would love to have a one-on-one chat with a Community Manage which, unfortunately, is absolutely impossible unless the CM drops everything else.

Jun 13, 2019, 13:0206/13/19
05/14/19
 When should we expect faction wars ?
Jun 13, 2019, 13:2706/13/19
03/19/19

Is there a plan to increase Champion visibility within the game? By that I mean show us names instead of just pictures in the directory, in our champion lists, tavern etc...

As much as I play this game, I do not have all pictures memorized and frankly it's ridiculous the efforts it takes sometimes to get to a champions name. Can you implement a function that allows us to see the champions detail screen anytime we are shown a champions image? That should take almost no development work and would greatly increase the QoL in this game.
Jun 13, 2019, 16:5506/13/19
03/16/19
Marius said:

gokhanhabiboglu said:

Thanks for the nice post and good job to all who are working hard to make this game better.
My very first request for the next update would be (among other great stuff you shared) the artifact challenge that forces to get those 3* artifacts in normal mode. I see no benefit to make those challanges in a specific (especially in a lower) difficulty level.

Granted ;) I've mentioned it a few times, but it's likely been buried beneath the Sands of Time - 1.8 is our target for adjusting those Challenges. I am happy to confirm that, by the looks of it, we'll be able to make the changes without further delay. This will also include the Relentless Set Challenge.

Zudd said:

Looking forward to the updates. However, I sure hope all efforts are being placed into fixing the crashing, loading screen freezes. I have lost a lot of energy, PvP tokens, PvP ranking, and guild keys due to this game altering bug. If it’s not fixed soon and reimbursements given, it doesn’t matter what updates come in the future. I will not be here, along with many others. 

I've mentioned this in one of the earlier posts - fixing the technical issues that affect our players on certain devices is one of the top priorities. We certainly do not like the game being unstable for anyone, and we are putting all possible effort into resolving the situation ASAP.

Umbri said:

Have you considered bringing in something like Summoners War’s Tower of Ascension or DHC’s brawl so that players can at least farm the levels each month for some summons and gems, just enough so that we aren’t constantly buying packs to play.  It will ease the stress on our wallets and is an easy win.  Or is this what Faction Wars will be? 

Hey, Umbri! Glad to hear you're enjoying the game enough to stream it. I've cut the quote a bit to save space, but here's a general response to your points:

• Energy is not meant to be completely infinite, though we went ahead and added plenty of possible options for obtaining it. Such as Playtime Rewards, quests, Event rewards. More rewards are possible in the future, but it's a tricky balance to maintain
  • RNG is... well, RNG. Your luck seems to be pretty bad though, I am genuinely surprised. I'm planning to discuss "pulling limit" as you put it with the Dev Team again as soon as it's viable
  • Something like the Tower of Ascension is likely, yeah. Faction Wars are in development, though not exactly that, it will be a different Game Mode that ought to make a typical Raider's day more diverse
  • Sir Nicholas is not planned to return to Fusion for the foreseeable future. I imagine that if he does, it would be around Christmas time. However! There is a new Fusion event planned for 1.8. Spoiler: it will be a Legendary Champion
  • In regards to new PvP modes, we already have an idea in the works. It's too early to talk about it, but it's something the Dev Team also wanted to prioritize!
Hi marius, i wanna focus on energy. Why for every level up we ony got +1 max ? i think at least we should get +5 max energy for every level up. And probably after reach certain level the recovery times will become faster.  
Jun 13, 2019, 18:5006/13/19
05/13/19
Glarus said:

Is there a plan to increase Champion visibility within the game? By that I mean show us names instead of just pictures in the directory, in our champion lists, tavern etc...

As much as I play this game, I do not have all pictures memorized and frankly it's ridiculous the efforts it takes sometimes to get to a champions name. Can you implement a function that allows us to see the champions detail screen anytime we are shown a champions image? That should take almost no development work and would greatly increase the QoL in this game.
Im not sure if there is anything like that in the works but I will get this suggestion to the devs. Thank you for your input!
Jun 13, 2019, 23:4906/13/19
04/04/19
MartinG said:

RNG is terrible sometimes, especially so with the dungeons.

The amount of potions you can receive can vary by a factor of hundreds, for a superior potion is the equivalent of a hundred minor ones.

But you almost always receive just one or two minor potions, even at the higher stages.

That is unacceptable.

The same goes for scrolls.

whats wrong with scrolls? they are always pretty balanced. i agree with you on the potions.