All Categories

Released and Upcoming Features. Brief Summary

Released and Upcoming Features. Brief Summary

Search
Comments
Aug 21, 2019, 10:3808/21/19
05/08/19
still no awnser to a quistion made so i repet it agen betven to updats you askt use to register to plarium acount to mainten ouer progres and to retrev them (game progres) if problem acuerd. but at the same time you newer relst any info on how to get back the data if god forbd the device you playd on got broke so know i ask for an anwser agen and i hop you post the info in game this time so we know how to retrive the info from her on.
Aug 22, 2019, 11:5008/22/19
05/08/19

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/671_announcements/132815_released-and-upcoming-features--brief-summary/?post=657366

i agre Wide al players complaining on the 20k event they are cruel mean and shoud newer ever have hapend. and i agrea that it dosent mater if you can gain them true a shard if you make an event make them realistik. only the ones that so hapens to have al the preps redy by chans

whitch mean having prep to upgrade 40 star 5 to lv 6 star actuly stod a chans and how many player ar that only the prep for that takes more time then i have playd and i have playd seans the 10 of janury this year.no moe 20k event ever or you whil have to inform evry player evry day in a hall year so you actuly get the time neade to prep to stand a realistic chans
Aug 22, 2019, 17:3208/22/19
05/12/19
ferkdares122 said:

still no awnser to a quistion made so i repet it agen betven to updats you askt use to register to plarium acount to mainten ouer progres and to retrev them (game progres) if problem acuerd. but at the same time you newer relst any info on how to get back the data if god forbd the device you playd on got broke so know i ask for an anwser agen and i hop you post the info in game this time so we know how to retrive the info from her on.
you just login to the account on the new device and everything is there
Aug 28, 2019, 07:5308/28/19
02/12/19

Plarium, about tournament system. So this is how you think tournament should look like? Who plays most wins?

Let me give you idea. Make groups of people that can fight each other. Every team can consist 1 leg max, 1 epic max, 2 rare max, 4 uncommon/common max. It is like areena with 4 heroes in team. Now that is tournament not what you did.

You are destroying this game because you are greedy. 
Aug 28, 2019, 11:2908/28/19
Aug 28, 2019, 11:34(edited)
05/06/19

True, it's the silliest idea of a tournament...& only 1 winner gets access to the champion needed for the temporary epic fusion...lol, I still can't fuse the lizard permanent legendary because, I can't get the non farming rares needed to fuse the epics🤭. Funny, I'm getting so painfully bored with this game that I've already limited my spending on it, soon will probably delete it. If you can't participate in the exciting aspects that'll improve your game, then there's no point. Noticed that the community managers aren't even announcing new information on the forum...what gives?🤔 Anyway, hope Plarium enjoys creating silly nonsensical tournaments, that the majority of us won't be participating in 🙂.

Just editing to add: I can't even remember which epic is the temporary fusion one, because I don't even care, after the Foli shenanigans.
Aug 28, 2019, 14:3408/28/19
02/22/19
In my tournament group, 8 players didn't participate - that's 40%. I doubt it'll be similar over all tournament groups, however it might be for a large part. This kind of shows how interesting this new series of tournaments is for us players.
Aug 30, 2019, 09:4708/30/19
05/06/19

Update for a forum where the community managers are awol & totally uninterested. 

Fire knight tournament in my group...10 on 0 points & #1 leader spot has only accumulated 689 points.

Wow, Marius was singlehandedly holding fort in this forum, before...since his well earned promotion, mainly crickets.

CirillaAdmin
Aug 30, 2019, 10:4808/30/19
02/27/19

Hello everyone! Thank you all for sharing your concerns. I would like to assure you that we do read and analyze everything you have to say and forward your feedback directly to our game devs on a constant basis. The current Fusion may not be for every taste, but the sister-champions do have unique Skills that can be very useful for attiring some players' collection. Also, this Fusion (with the whole set of Tournaments and Events) is more of a test kind. We will analyze all the participation patterns afterwards and make conclusions about what we could improve here. 

On a side note, Tournaments are not the only way to get the new Void Champions needed for Fusion. They can also be obtained in the events.
Aug 31, 2019, 01:1108/31/19
09/06/19
Yea but dose it take support 5 days to fix issuses
Aug 31, 2019, 12:2008/31/19
03/16/19
Cirilla said:

Hello everyone! Thank you all for sharing your concerns. I would like to assure you that we do read and analyze everything you have to say and forward your feedback directly to our game devs on a constant basis. The current Fusion may not be for every taste, but the sister-champions do have unique Skills that can be very useful for attiring some players' collection. Also, this Fusion (with the whole set of Tournaments and Events) is more of a test kind. We will analyze all the participation patterns afterwards and make conclusions about what we could improve here. 

On a side note, Tournaments are not the only way to get the new Void Champions needed for Fusion. They can also be obtained in the events.
2 champion can be obtained from event. But the rest 2 champion only can be obtained from tournament. What is the point getting 2 champion from the event if you can't get all 4 unit needed for fusion ? 
Sep 1, 2019, 19:0409/01/19
07/15/19
I was lucky to get the magic dwarf before the tourneys started, and can finish both events, but now I see probably no chance in heck getting honor guard for the fusion unless by some wild miracle I pull him from a shard. If I get grouped with a whale in the ice golem tourney I’m cooked. I understand this is a test run style for fusion, but you should expect a lot of disgruntled players as they watch the last and final piece of the fusion inherently out of reach tomorrow.
Sep 5, 2019, 04:1409/05/19
07/16/19
If you are going to put fusion material units behind a tournament wall, then at least make them the largest prize you get from grinding points, so everyone can get them, and move the chickens to the 1st place spot. I had both of the dwarves beforehand, but because I didn't want to steal anyone's chance at fusing, I barely participated in the dragons tournament, and couldn't participate in the golem tournament at all since 1st place won with about 30 points.