All Categories

(Champion Spotlight) Battle Pass Champions

(Champion Spotlight) Battle Pass Champions

Search
Comments
Feb 15, 2020, 14:1202/15/20
08/07/16

Chris said:

I don't think some people realize that the Battle Pass is free extra stuff even if you don't pay. I understand showing rewards you're missing out on if you don't pay can be somewhat predatory and manipulative but a lot of the comments I read on the forums just come across as salty doomsayers.

If you're F2P you're not going to beat whales anyway, if you enjoy the game then you should try to focus more on the positive and less on the negative. It may not be perfect but the battle pass is a good addition, it offers rewards to both free player and spenders, and it's good value overall for it's cost.

umm yeah  about this... most of us  invest in the game  one way or another. If it's just time  then  all you're really out is  the downtime... If you pay cash to get items from the shop, it is  reasonable to  expect some kind of quality from the game that  you pay them to run. If they take that money and  fail miserably to deliver such quality, then yes, I think  people have the right to be "salty doomsayers". Plarium is lauded as one of the best in the world... I don't see it as of yet... I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but they keep fumbling over their own  program. They are on what, day four of  continuous failure to fix  these issues? When's enough?

Feb 15, 2020, 21:1002/15/20
01/21/20

I bought level 100 and Legendary champs 3rd skill is wrong I think. It's not giving me plus 25% strengthen but minis 25% with red letters. Check in info and you will see for yourself. How is that posible. Anyone have noticed 

Feb 29, 2020, 07:0002/29/20
01/17/19

caspars22 said:

I bought level 100 and Legendary champs 3rd skill is wrong I think. It's not giving me plus 25% strengthen but minis 25% with red letters. Check in info and you will see for yourself. How is that posible. Anyone have noticed 

Hi, 

I haven't come across that issue myself. But if you spot it again, please, record a video of it and send it to TS or share it here, on the forum. 
Mar 11, 2020, 10:4703/11/20
02/16/20
Battle pass is good but after level 100 what’s next? I hope they update and continue to give rewards since I’m on my week 4 of the Battle pass challenges. Make the rewards up to level 200 or 300. Because I still have new challenges in battle pass
Mar 11, 2020, 16:1403/11/20
12/09/19
mrgvorbv said:

Battle pass is good but after level 100 what’s next? I hope they update and continue to give rewards since I’m on my week 4 of the Battle pass challenges. Make the rewards up to level 200 or 300. Because I still have new challenges in battle pass
I was thinking about this today. I would have liked to see like If you complete all the dailies and your maxed on the BP maybe a few refils or even 1 the dailies are easy. For the weeklies I would like something like some books. 
Mar 12, 2020, 18:0903/12/20
10/17/19
Please let me have a counter attack champion or any awesome legendary, im at level 55 and im so depressed because of my poor luck with summons. Please give me some luck
Apr 9, 2020, 19:3204/09/20
06/12/19
Why did they take away Battle Pass????? I honestly started to get back into the game because of that. 
Apr 10, 2020, 03:1204/10/20
12/26/19

It's not gone. As most games with a BP, they last a few months, a few weeks without a BP and then a new one comes out.

White FlameCommunity Manager
Apr 10, 2020, 13:4104/10/20
04/06/20

Hello everyone!

As you might have noticed the icon "Battle Pass" disappeared from the game some time ago. It was not a glitch but a normal behavior of this feature.

Basically, it was not the end of the Battle Pass as a feature, but the end of the first Battle Pass Season. The Second Season will definitely be launched in one of the closest releases. Stay tuned and prepare for new exciting BP rewards!

MRGVORBV asked if we were planning to add more levels to BP. 

As far as I know, we are not planning to add more than 100 levels to the BP. At least not in the nearest time, guys. 

Jun 25, 2020, 07:0006/25/20
12/17/19
Do you have any idea for the release for battle pass second season
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jun 25, 2020, 13:4406/25/20
04/06/20

Hello!

mmartinmik said:

Do you have any idea for the release for battle pass second season

Battle Pass Season 1 was a great feature for us in some ways, but in others it caused some issues we didn’t (and still don't) really understand. Sentimental feedback and community feedback was fantastic, and from our vocal community on Reddit, Discord, etc. people seemed to really enjoy what it brought - but it had some unintended negative effects... And we're still trying to understand those counter-intuitive effects.

So since BP season 1, we've been doing extensive testing and analysis, and right now we’re testing the latest version in some countries to see how it performs... But it's looking like it still needs tweaking and figuring out.

As soon as we have something to share regarding a release, one way or the other, we'll let you know.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

Aug 28, 2020, 06:4808/28/20
07/24/20
Will there be a way for players that missed the first battle pass to get a chance at doing it so they can get the character that other players get, some of these characters are helpful in arena and clan boss if not what about a doing something like login for those who missed it on the first time around and if you log in say for a month you get all the rewards and if you pay for the battle pass you get the additional rewards as well.
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Aug 31, 2020, 12:1708/31/20
04/06/20

Hi!

dogangellover said:

Will there be a way for players that missed the first battle pass to get a chance at doing it so they can get the character that other players get, some of these characters are helpful in arena and clan boss if not what about a doing something like login for those who missed it on the first time around and if you log in say for a month you get all the rewards and if you pay for the battle pass you get the additional rewards as well.

We do not plan to repeat the first season of the Battle Pass, and all characters in it are available through shard pools. The concept of our Battle Pass is a time-limited event. Sadly, there is no new information Battle Pass season 2. We will inform you of any developments in our bi-weekly reports.

Have a nice day and stay safe.