(Champion Spotlight) Halloween Champions 2019

(Champion Spotlight) Halloween Champions 2019

Search
Comments
Nov 8, 2019, 13:4511/08/19
03/22/19

Neophytos said:

Cirilla said:

Hello everyone! Thank you for your comments. We are certainly happy to hear that you liked our Halloween champions (so did we :) ).

Regarding Jack, the thing is that he is a Crowd Control champion, he is not meant to be a Damage Dealer. His HP role has more of a Support incline. We have passed your feedback, though, to our game designers. His modifiers are pretty good as it is, but should it happen that we find some discrepancies we will take measures. 

On a separate note, Halloween champions are not temporary. You will be able to summon them from Shards any time just like all the rest of the champions from Index.

How is he a Crowd control champion when fear and true fear have a 50% chance to work?

Dreams to Ash  1) if the target has no buffs no debuffs will apply. and 2) has no damage useless. and how will he [Block Buffs] if there is a fear Debuff??

Legendary champion for show only...Why is it so hard to make at least legendary champions useful for endgame!!!

Again thank you for two weeks of farming and one more useless champion

if you didn't realize that they were just looking to get your money then something is broken in your brain...

also if you went on a twitch there you would hear whales talking how Jack is bad--some huge whales with 3.5/4 mil power

put jack in 6* gear and he hit max 35k...So it's your fault you made it Jack and not the plarium that f-u you

Nov 8, 2019, 14:2611/08/19
03/22/19

Neophytos said:

numenor said:

Neophytos said:

Cirilla said:

Hello everyone! Thank you for your comments. We are certainly happy to hear that you liked our Halloween champions (so did we :) ).

Regarding Jack, the thing is that he is a Crowd Control champion, he is not meant to be a Damage Dealer. His HP role has more of a Support incline. We have passed your feedback, though, to our game designers. His modifiers are pretty good as it is, but should it happen that we find some discrepancies we will take measures. 

On a separate note, Halloween champions are not temporary. You will be able to summon them from Shards any time just like all the rest of the champions from Index.

How is he a Crowd control champion when fear and true fear have a 50% chance to work?

Dreams to Ash  1) if the target has no buffs no debuffs will apply. and 2) has no damage useless. and how will he [Block Buffs] if there is a fear Debuff??

Legendary champion for show only...Why is it so hard to make at least legendary champions useful for endgame!!!

Again thank you for two weeks of farming and one more useless champion

if you didn't realize that they were just looking to get your money then something is broken in your brain...

also if you went on a twitch there you would hear whales talking how Jack is bad--some huge whales with 3.5/4 mil power

put jack in 6* gear and he hit max 35k...So it's your fault you made it Jack and not the plarium that f-u you

You are right about one thing it is my fault like you said was really looking forward for Harvest Jack, something new still have no idea why I keep playing this game and why I even bother in their fuking forums they don't give a $hit all they want is money.

That is true man all what they want is money,and i rly hate that.

im f2p and i know i dont have any chance for any fusion event but I'm very sorry for all the people who lost money and time for stupid champ

Next time open eyes

Nov 8, 2019, 21:3911/08/19
05/13/19

I think Harvester Jack is a great hero. 

However, I do think he can be better! 

I am not opposed to improvements for Harvester Jack because he looks BLOODY AMAZING! 

The designing team needs a pay raise because they nailed it with the way this hero looks. 

A Pumpkin Head like the Headless Horsemen 

The hero Wielding a Scythe with green glow. 

The smoking coming out the bottom of Harvest Jacks legs. 

The 4 starter characters head shrunken on Harvest Jacks necklace. 

It is pretty awesome! 

My personal opinion is this hero shouldn't be considered bad by anyone. 

He is so cool looking that it is a disservice to the game that people think he is a bad hero.  

I have Harvest Jack - I spent money to get Harvest Jack - I love my Harvest Jack. 

The second I saw this guy come out as fusion - I wanted to get him. 

I have been using him to see how he does. 

I have noticed 3 issues with Harvest Jack! 

1) The Overall Damage 

2) The Gimmicky Crowd Control 

3) The Lack of Clan Boss Viability 

He has the above 3 issues, but I would prefer the game to fix only 2 out of the 3. 

I don't care about Harvest Jack doing Damage. 

I don't need Harvest Jack to do Damage. 

We can fuse Rhazin. 

We start off with a Starter Champion. 

Rhazin + Starter will do crazy amounts of damage by themselves. 

Cirilla said Harvest Jack isn't meant to be a Damage Deal. 

Cirilla said Harvest Jack is suppose to do Crowd Control. 

I am fine with that 100%. 

What I would like is for the game to add a Stun to all of Harvest Jack skills. 

Harvest Jack places a Fear & True Fear on the enemy. 

The issue is Fear & True Fear are gimmicky because its only a 50% chance of "controlling the enemy".  

I don't think you can change Fear & True Fear because all the Faction War Bosses have these mechanics. 

If you made Fear or True Fear 100% active all the time, I don't think we will ever beat a Faction War Boss! 

What I think you should do is simple add in a Stunning ability to Harvest Jacks skills. 

I have tested a Stun Set on my Harvest Jack. 

I have found between the Stuns + Fears. 

My Harvest Jack crowd controls a lot better. 

He really does preform more like a crowd control is suppose to preform! 

The issue is I have a 4 piece stun set on my Harvest Jack. 

If Harvest Jack had built in stunning, I would free up 4 gear slots. 

4 gears slots being freed up for something else is huge! 

I would like to give you an example of how I would do the skills 

A1 - I would keep everything the same - I would add in a 25% chance to Stun for 1 turn 

A2 - I would remove all the restrictions - I would  change Block Buffs to "Places a Stun for 1 turns"  - I'll explain why 

A3 - I would keep everything the same - I would add in 75% chance to Stun for 1 turns 

A Moderator by the name of Chofly posted a youtube video saying Harvest Jacks AI priories the A2 before the A3. 

If you make the A2 with the ability to "Place a stun", The AI would be playing Harvest Jack perfect! 

You would want the AI to prioritize the A2 AOE stun first in that situation. 

In addition, The A2 is desperately needing some love! 

The A2 is very very situational. 

I would even go as far to say it is to situational for this specific character! 

You need the enemy have to fear - increase attack - continuous healing. 

If the enemy has none of the above buff, Harvest jack A2 is doing nothing! 

Think of it like this - Lets say the enemy has no buffs on them. 

What is Harvest Jack A2 actually doing for us? 

All it is doing in that situation is an AOE hit - And remember Harvest jack isn't a damage dealer. 

Its not doing any damage and no debuffs are going on the enemy. 

We desperately need him to crowd control because that is the only reason we are using him. 

Harvest Jack really needs something on his A2 that can CC the enemy even if the enemy has no buffs on them! 

If you saw Harvest jack walking down the street towards you, You would have so much fear + be stunned into a state of shock. 

The fear & the stunning compliment this hero's individual persona perfectly

The Moderator Chofly gave Harvest Jack an F in Clan Boss.

Chofly ranked Harvest Jack as a Trash Legendary that needs rework!

Chofly exact words were "A hero with an F score in Clan Boss can't be ranked any higher on his tier list".

So obviously to help improve Harvester Jack - we would want him to have some Clan Boss functions.

Harvester Jack A2 stripped away of all the restrictions can do Block Buffs + Decrease Attack + Poison.

Decrease Attack & Poison are good on the Clan Boss.

Block Buffs - I don't know if it can go on the Clan Boss

I have never tired to Block the Clan Boss Buffs

My recommendation is to swap Block Buffs for Stun.

The Clan Boss can't be stunned so the skill will not take up a slot on the Clan Boss with a garbage debuff.

Players don't want the Clan Boss to have garbage debuffs on.

Swap Block Buffs for Stun will help 2 fold.

It will help Harvester Jack be more viable in the Clan Boss.

It will help Harvester Jack crowd control more outside of the Clan Boss.

It is so hard to get Decrease Attacks for the Clan Boss in this game.

I have been playing for months.

I don't have a single Decrease Attack hero.

Tayrel is only fictional dream hero that never pull.

Let Harvester Jack do Decrease Attack & Poisons.

It would help him be more viable in Clan Boss.

The heroes over all performance would be so much better.

Image the following: Harvester Jack

A1 - 3 hit - Great for Giant Slayer

A2 - Decrease Attack & Poison 

A3 - Don't have to use it in the fight.

You can even change his passive to make him more viable as well!

Passive:

-When Harvester Jack attacks the enemy, It increases the duration of debuff by 1 turn

-When Harvester Jack gets attacked by the enemy, It decreases the duration of enemy buffs by 1 turn

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO it would be so Beautiful!

Zero to Hero - Just like that!

They gave him an F in Clan Boss

It was such a harsh video to watch.

The way it was said in the video was pretty brutal.

"Your a Failure in the Clan Boss Harvester Jack"!

I understand the game doesn't want Harvester Jack to be Damage Dealer hero.

I understand the game wants Harvester Jack to be Crowd Control hero.

However, Cirilla or the Developing team hasn't said anything about Clan Boss viability?

I don't know there position on this issue.

I feel like Harvester Jack has the potential to be a Clan Boss hero.

Again I might repeat myself, but harvester jack has a 3 hit A1.

H. Jack has decrease Atk & poison.

These skills are being hampered by a hard requirement to meet.

What is even more bizarre is he doesn't need these restrictions.

Harvester Jack has a passive which can remove buff from the enemy every time they hit him.

Why does H. Jack need his A2 to remove buffs from the enemy when his passive is already doing the job by itself.

It sort of defeats the purpose of the passive when you think about it.

-Add Stun conditions to this heroes 3 skills

-Remove the requirements of his A2

-Change his Passive a little bit

The result is:

-The hero will be very good Crowd Control hero.

The Fears & Stuns will help vs. waves.

-The hero will be helpful vs. Dungeon Bosses

Once, you pass the waves and reach the Boss 

He can pull some of his weight with the battles

A few poison + decrease Atk + passive.

Harvest jack isn't going to do a lot of damage.

He is just going to give you a little extra help.

-The hero will be helpful vs. Clan Boss.

Against the clan boss, I think he would be the same as the Dungeon boss.

He isn't going to be super amazing, but he is going to be helpful.

I feel like that is the essence of Harvester Jack!

Nov 9, 2019, 01:4311/09/19
02/25/19

Cirilla said:

Madame Serris is a legendary Crowd Control champion, not Jack. They both support, but why LEGENDARY Jack so weak if compare to EPIC hero Serris?

Nov 9, 2019, 21:0211/09/19
10/13/18

Everyone talking about the balance of the Halloween Champions can please shut up. We should be very thankful that we were given strong Champions to have many uses for a change, instead of what we've been getting for the last six months. They don't need nerfed, and they do not need buffed. If you think they're weak, you're using them wrong. If you look at Jack's skillset and think that he is a damage dealer, this is not the game for you LMAO

Nov 9, 2019, 21:1911/09/19
10/13/18
But Player J made some good suggestions. If you did all of that it might be too strong but he has a lot of good ideas.
Nov 11, 2019, 04:3611/11/19
05/13/19

Ok, Kodenark might have a point.

Adding a passive which increases enemy debuff's on Harvester Jack might be a little to much. lol

However, I do hope the game at least consideres my other statements.

I have a few screen shots to also demonstrate a Harvester Jack in arena!

I believe the designers created Harvester Jack to help counter the Arena Speed Meta which we are currently in!

The issue is I think the game overlooked a few key flaws with there design process.

Harvester Jack is a tanky hero so Ideally I believe he was designed for a Tanky Arena set up.

I will also demonstrate a few other factors which lead me to this conclusion as I show my screen shots!

Here is an example Arena set up a person might use for arena.

In this example, I am the attacker.

The opponent I am facing is using a fully leveled Harvester Jack as a defender.

The team composition I am using is the following:

Leader: Mortu-Macaab - Speed 24%

1st move: Apothacury - Turn Meter 15% + Speed Buff 

2nd move: Gorgorab - Turn Meter 15% + Increase Attack 50%

3rd move: Foli - AOE Damage

4th move: Mortu - AOE Damage

My opponent isn't using a Speed Aura ----They are using HP Aura

My opponent does have 2 Turn Meter heroes ------Apothacury + Maulie

My team should be faster because I have a Speed Aura which should make me faster.

However, my team isn't going to run circles over my enemy because they have enough turn meter heroes on there side to prevent me from doing several turns on them!

Start of the fight

I go first - It isn't a surprise

I should go first because I have the Speed Lead!

My Apothacury does his move!

My Gorgorab does his move!

The above picture shows you that we are at my Foli turn!

Now my Foli is going to do his AOE attack.

Afterward, My Mortu will go next which is the picture below.

Now take a good hard look over my Foli!

What happen to his Increase Attack buffs? They was on him for 2 turns?

They are both gone, but he only has taken 1 turn so far?

Well I used my Foli to do his 1 attack which reduced my Increase Attack buff from 2 turns to 1 turn.

Than my attack hit the enemy Harvester Jack whose passive kicked in to reduce my increase attack buff from 1 turn to 0 turn.

AND HERE IS THE PROBLEM I WAS MENTIONING ABOUT HARVESTER JACK!

Harvester Jack is going to prioritize his A2 when he goes to attack.

It is a good thing that Harvester jack is doing his A2 because I still have a few heroes with Increase Attack!

-My Apothacuary

-My Gorgorab

-My Mortu

Check out my Mortu-Macaab

My Mortu has 3 turns of Increase Attack

How did that happen?

Well my Gorgrab does Increase Attack for 2 turns + I have a mastery which can extend a buff my Gorgrab does for 1 turn.

It is a 30% chance of happening - it will not always happen - but it can happen.

In this situation, My Mortu Macaab was able to get an Increase Attack for 3 turns!

When I do my AOE attack with Mortu - I will reduce my Increase Attack buff by 2 turns.

1 turn will get reduced for my Mortu taking a turn + 1 turn will get reduced from Harvester Jack passive

I will be left with 1 Increase Attack buff left.

When Harvester Jack does his A2 - He is going to remove the increase attack buff from 3 of my heroes.

The issue is Harvester Jack isn't going to do anything vs. MY FOLI WHICH IS A BIG PROBLEM!

My Team as you saw has 90k power.

My Foli makes up almost half of that power!

My Foli is sitting at around 42k power - He is a beast!

If I had a Decrease Def + Weaken hero instead of Mortu, I would have killed the Kael + the Apoth.

My Mortu-Macaab isn't really built up correctly, yet.

My Mortu-Macaab is only 4 star accession - he is missing several accessories - his gear is basic HP gear - No Masteries.

I added him in here just so we can see how this fight plays out some!

My Mortu Macaab did his attack - He did bascially nothing - There health looks exactly the same almost

GIVE MORTU A CHANCE - HE IS A WORK IN PROGRESS

My Mortu will be a beast eventually!

After the Mortu did his attack - 2 of my enemy heroes took a turn!

-The enemy Apoth did his Turn Meter + Speed Buff

-The enemy Kael did his Acid Rain

My Apoth cut in front of the enemy Maulie + enemy Harvester Jack.

So we can see this is were we are at in the fight.

I am thinking of doing a heal on my Foli!

After I did my Heal on Foli

-The enemy Harvester jack took a Turn

The enemy H.Jack did his A2 which is expected - Flipped the increased attack to decrease attack for 3 of my heroes

He didn't do anything to my Foli - NO DAMAGE - NO CROWD CONTROL - PERFECT FOR ME!

SOME PEOPLE ARE SCREAMING IN THE FEEDBACK SECTION SAYING HARVESTER JACK SHOULD BE DOING HIS A3 FIRST.

IT IS A HORRIBLE FEEDBACK SUGGESTION.

The reason why is because if Harvester Jack does his A3 first

Yes - Harvester Jack would have TRUE FEARS on my heroes right now, but the A2 will have no value!

MY HEROES ARE ON THERE LAST TURN OF INCREASE ATTACK

Harvester Jack needs to do his A2 flip, right now!

If Harvester Jack does his A3 first, The following turn, Harvester Jack A3 will be on cool down at which point he will do his A2.

And none of my heroes will have increase attack at that time

It would have all wore off!

So what needs to happen is  Harvester Jack needs to do his A2 as priority & the developers need to add in a crowd control ability.

They need to add in a Stun - Provoke - Fear - True Fear

They need to add something on Harvester Jacks A2 so that heroes with no Buffs can't get away!

MY FOLI ESCAPED HARVESTER JACKS CROWD CONTROL

You say Harvester Jack - MORE LIKE HARVESTER HACK IF YOU ASK ME!

Over grown Scare Crow!

Maulie did more crowd control vs. Harvester Jack

AND MAULIE IS A GIRL - HAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH

I love this game!

-The enemy Maulie took a Turn after Harvester Jack.

The enemy Maulie used provoke on 3 of my champions

-Apoth

-Mortu

-Gorgorab

- My Gorgorab - took a turn after Maulie.

Provoke made my Gorgorab auto attack with the A1 - I had no control - It all happened so fast

So at the current moment it is my Foli's turn!

I am thinking about using my A1 on Foli to kill Kael.

I think Kael is the main damage dealer from the enemy team.

The problem is Maulie Tankard can Revive a hero + Apothacuary can spot heal a hero.

The good news is I believe the Enemy Kael is on Cool Down.

The Enemy Kael Acid Rain should be on Cool Down.

The Enemy Kael should do his A3 next which he will probably focus on my Mortu.

So I am thinking of killing the enemy Apoth with my A1 on Foli.

Since, my last decision to kill Apoth with Foli.

3 heroes took a turn

1- Kael did his A3 4 hit random heroes - It hit my Mortu + my Apoth causing my Apoth to die.

2- Mortu - Macaab was provoked by Maulie - Mortu did his A1 on Maulie

3- Maulie revived Apoth + put an Unkillable buff on him.

It is now my Gorgorabs turn.

I am thinking of reviving my Apoth back to life.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Nov 11, 2019, 05:4311/11/19
05/13/19

THE HARVESTER JACK ARENA SAGA CONTINUES...

My Gorgorab has revived my entire team.

It is now my Foli turn to move again.

I am thinking of killing the Pesky Kael at this point with my Foli A1.

I think the Kael might be close to his Acid Rain skill - It might be off cool down.

I want to use my Foli A2 because it is a total beast of a move.

The downside is my Foli A2 is random.

It might not go full force onto Kael so I am thinking of playing it safe and only using his A1.

I am hoping it kills him.

The enemy Maulie should be on Cool Down for her Revive.

So if I kill Kael - The main Threat on my opponents team will be neutralized!

My Foli did kill the enemy Kael - My Foli gained a Shield for killing Kael - It is a Mastery.

My Enemy Apothacuary went right after my Foli - He did a Heal on himself

It is now my Gorgorab's turn.

I think it is safe to say the player I am fighting against has done a horrible job with there Harvester Jack.

The enemy Harvester Jack has only moved 1 time the entire fight.

I have ignored Harvester Jack the entire time.

Harvester Jack hasn't done anything in this fight so far.

I think my Opponent should have invested more speed in his Harvester Jack or something.

Stun set? Provoke set? Freeze set? Frenzy Set? Speed set? Something?

My opponent doesn't have a speed aura - However, A few of his heroes have taken several turns at this point.

Harvester Jack has only moved 1 time - He didn't do anything in the turn!

I don't feel threaten by him as of yet.

I have killed the main threat (Kael)

All I have to do now is kill Maulie to prevent her from reviving Kael and the game is over.

Apothacuary & Harvester Jack by themselves will not beat me.

It is my Mortu turn to move.

I am going to have him hit the Maulie.

My Mortu hit Maulie

The Enemy Harvester Jack finally made a move.

Harvester Jack has placed the True Fear + Decrease Speed.

It is my Apothacury move.

I am thinking of using my Apoth increase speed buff.

The True Fear might put it on Cool Down - It is a 50-50 shot.

However, I am ok with the Speed buff going on cool Down.

I want to save my Heal for the next turn and I don't want to risk it going on cool down.

My Apothacuary Turn Meter + Speed Buff Failed - The True Fear went off and stopped it from happening.

It is very unfortunate, but it happens.

The Enemy Apothacuary went right after and it hit my Apoth.

The Enemy Maulie went right after and killed my Apoth.

So at this point, My Apoth went down from there double tap hit.

It is my Gorgorab's turn.

The enemy has no debuffs so I can't remove anything with my Gorgorab's A1.

I am thinking of going for the Turn meter + Increase Speed.

The only problem is it could fail.

I don't think I am in any risk of losing this fight.

Doing the A1 would be the "Safe Move" and I could use my A2 on the following turn.

Maybe, I don't need to rush my A2 in this position.

I can just do some damage to slowly start chipping Maulie down!

My Gorgorab did his attack on Maulie - It went through

It is now my Foli turn.

I am thinking of doing my A1 with Foli because his A2 is to random.

There is to many heroes on the Field at the moment to get consistent value out of his A2 I feel.

My Foli A1 didn't go thru - The True Fear caused it to fail - Fair enough!

3 heroes moved after my Foli Attack

- Harvester Jack did his A1 on my Mortu Macaab

- Apothacuary did his Turn Meter + Speed Buff

- Maulie did her A1 on my Mortu Macaab

It is now my Mortu's turn.

I am going to focus on Maulie with his A1.

My Mortu Macaab attacked Maulie with his A1 - The Heal Reduction Block didn't trigger - SAD PANDA BEAR

My opponents Apothacury went right after Healing Maulie back up to full.

My Gorgorab took a turn - I did his Turn Meter + Increase Atk

It is now my Foli Turn

I am thinking of using my Foli A1 again vs. Maulie to get off a Decrease Defense Debuff on Maulie.

I will than be able to follow it up with my A3 which is fixing to be off Cool Down.

And than finish it all off nicely with my A2.

So that is my Plan.

TOTAL NIGHTMARE HAS HAPPENED - NOOOOOO THE PLAN HAS BEEN RUINED!

After I did my Foli Attack on Maulie - 7 heroes went next on auto - bunch of craziness.

It is a total nightmare!

1- Maulie did Provoke on all 3 of my heroes.

2- Apothacuary attacked my Mortu-Macaab

3- Mortu Macaab - Provoked by Maulie did his A1 on Maulie

4- Gorgorab - Provoked by Maulie did his A1 on Maulie

5- Maulie - Revived Kael + put Buff on him.

6- Foli - Provoked by Maulie did his A1 on Maulie

7- Kael - Did his Acid Rain killing both my Mortu + Foli

So now we are at my Gorgorabs turn who is barely standing alive.

I am going to do his Revive Button and hope I can make a come back.

After I revived my Team - 2 heroes took a turn.

-Apothacury attacked my Mortu

-Kael attacked my Mortu with his A1.

It is now my Gorgorab turn to move.

I will do Turn Meter + Increase Attack.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Nov 11, 2019, 06:2811/11/19
05/13/19

After my Gorgorab did his move, The next to move was my Apothacury.

I think I am going to play it safe guys.

I think I am going to fully heal my Gorgorab.

I don't want him to die in this fight.

Since, the last picture several heroes took a turn.

1- Foli did his AOE hit

2- Maulie did Provoke to my Apoth + Mortu

3- Kael did his 4 Random hit killing my Apoth

4-  Enemy Apoth did a hit on my Mortu

It is now my Foli Turn to do a move.

Most of my opponents heroes are very low Health.

I am thinking of doing my A2 at this point.

It might kill off a few heroes with its Random hits.

My Foli A2 Failed to kill the Kael - I needed it to kill off his Kael before it did Acid Rain. 

It hit Kael 1 time - Than it jumped to his other heroes. 

I was playing the whole thing perfect - I should have waited with my A2. 

I should of did his A1 vs. Kael to kill the Kael like I had planned before.

Oh, well, I guess we can see the report of the battle.

It says Harvester Jack has the 2nd highest Damage in the fight. MEGALUL

It seems to me like the player CidKid is using tons of HP + Crit Rate + Crit Damage gear on his Harvester Jack.

I think he is using Harvester Jack has an attacker.

Harvester Jack only had like 3 turns the entire fight. LOL

117k Damage? I am surprised by that number to be honest.

I never even hit the Harvester Jack - He really didn't bother me the whole Fight.

I don't know? What am I missing here?

You see the screenshots just like me.

I tried to take screenshots turn by turn.

Look at the damage he did to me in the screenshots.

He wasn't doing any damage.

Look at the crowd control buffs he was putting on me.

He wasn't doing a lot of crowd control!

The Kael was the DAMAGE DEALER.

The Maulie was the CROWD CONTROL.

The Apothacury was the TURN METER.

Maulie by herself was doing the Job of Crowd Control.

She doesn't need Harvester Jack in the fight.

Harvester Jack should do more Crowd Controlling.

I lost this fight, but I still feel like Harvester Jack should get looked at as Crowd Control Champion.

Look at how effective Maulie was in her ability to disrupt my team.

We honestly can't say the same thing about Harvester Jack in this case.

Harvester Jack didn't preform as well as Maulie.

Maulie is a Defensive Champion - It does make sense to have Provoke on her.

Harvester Jack is a HP Champion - It would make sense to have Stun on him.

Nov 11, 2019, 09:3811/11/19
09/24/19

Kodendark said:

Everyone talking about the balance of the Halloween Champions can please shut up. We should be very thankful that we were given strong Champions to have many uses for a change, instead of what we've been getting for the last six months. They don't need nerfed, and they do not need buffed. If you think they're weak, you're using them wrong. If you look at Jack's skillset and think that he is a damage dealer, this is not the game for you LMAO

99% of all players say he needs a buff but there is always the 1% that have no idea what they are talking about like Kodendark 

A3 Lord of terror. How is he a support crowd control champion when fear and true fear have a 50% chance to work? ? lol

Dreams to Ash 1) if the target does not have buff Increase ATK or Continous heal will do nothing no damage no debuff. 2) and how will he [Block Buffs] if there is a fear Debuff?? he's A3 if for one turn

Only is A1 is useful and that is only to remove buffs nothing more.

All his skills do no damage which I understand but he is not a champion that will crowd control so Kodendarkstop talking shit.

Nov 11, 2019, 09:4311/11/19
Nov 13, 2019, 14:21(edited)
10/14/19

Lepinox said:

Kodendark said:

99% of all players say he needs a buff but there is always the 1% that have no idea what they are talking about like Kodendark 

A3 Lord of terror. How is he a support crowd control champion when fear and true fear have a 50% chance to work? ? lol

Dreams to Ash 1) if the target does not have buff Increase ATK or Continous heal will do nothing no damage no debuff. 2) and how will he [Block Buffs] if there is a fear Debuff?? he's A3 if for one turn

Only is A1 is useful and that is only to remove buffs nothing more.

All his skills do no damage which I understand but he is not a champion that will crowd control so Kodendarkstop talking shit.

I agree with Lepinox. 

how is he support cc if he has no debuff of buff??? 

Nov 11, 2019, 10:1411/11/19
Nov 13, 2019, 14:00(edited)
09/04/19

Kodendark Harvest jack needs a buff he is no use anywhere no damage no control no buffs nothing.

1) for clan boss Has no damage, cannot support team with any buffs or support the team for a debuff only with his A1 can remove a buff from CB or with his A2 if the CB has an Increase ATK buff can reverse to decrease ATK. his [Passive] Leering Grin to remove a buff.

2) for dungeons Again Has no damage, cannot support team with any buffs. with his A3 can place a true fear for one turn however there is a 50% chance it will no work at all you will get 30% decrease speed and decreases turnover 15% not much if [True Fear] placing .if not a [Sleep] debuff for 1 turn if the [True Fear] debuff is not placed.  A1 can remove the debuff and place a fear with a 50% chance not to work.and is [Passive]

3) Arena his [Passive] Leering Grin is great. A3 has true fear but a 50% chance that it will not work. also, A1 can remove the buff and fear with a 50% chance not to work. nothing else.no damage, or any buffs. His A3 Dreams to Ash if the targets do not have [Increase ATK] or [Continuous Heal] will do nothing else 

the only thing that is great is his Leering Grin [Passive]

When attacked, decreases the duration of all buffs on the attacker by 1 turn.

Nov 11, 2019, 11:1911/11/19
Nov 13, 2019, 14:00(edited)
03/22/19

malakas said:

Player J what is wrong with you? I read nothing Jesus, keep it sort and simple, your not trying to send people the mars just one champion that needs a buff.

Kodendark Harvest jack needs a buff he is no use anywhere no damage no control no buffs nothing.

1) for clan boss Has no damage, cannot support team with any buffs or support the team for a debuff only with his A1 can remove a buff from CB or with his A2 if the CB has an Increase ATK buff can reverse to decrease ATK. his [Passive] Leering Grin to remove a buff.

2) for dungeons Again Has no damage, cannot support team with any buffs. with his A3 can place a true fear for one turn however there is a 50% chance it will no work at all you will get 30% decrease speed and decreases turnover 15% not much if [True Fear] placing .if not a [Sleep] debuff for 1 turn if the [True Fear] debuff is not placed.  A1 can remove the debuff and place a fear with a 50% chance not to work.and is [Passive]

3) Arena his [Passive] Leering Grin is great. A3 has true fear but a 50% chance that it will not work. also, A1 can remove the buff and fear with a 50% chance not to work. nothing else.no damage, or any buffs. His A3 Dreams to Ash if the targets do not have [Increase ATK] or [Continuous Heal] will do nothing else 

the only thing that is great is his Leering Grin [Passive]

When attacked, decreases the duration of all buffs on the attacker by 1 turn.

and ofc Kodendark man u are joke u said we need to be thankful BCS plarium give us strong champs 

first of all, you think it's good that they throw out so many champs? what we have from that?

for now u have 412 champ and imagine in 1 year how much u will have,so the chance of getting something 

good is diminished as they thrown out new champs.so just STFU and don't spread your stupidity here

Nov 11, 2019, 16:1411/11/19
02/04/19

Overall a nice set of 4 heroes with a clever combination of skills and a beautiful animation, very appropriate for helloween.

I'm sure that Harvest Jack will be tweaked a little bit, so he will behave as a true legendary champion.

A tiny wish from a German customer: The German localization names "miscreated monster" as "Mürrisches Monster" (English back-translation would be "morose monster"). Please name him "Missgestaltetes Monster", that would be one version of a correct translation.

Kind regards

Arthurios

Nov 11, 2019, 18:0611/11/19
Nov 13, 2019, 14:05(edited)
05/13/19

I gave a detailed account of some of the issues plaguing Harvester Jack.

Than, I gave a detailed account of Harvester Jack as he preforms in Arena.

I did a step by step run through of an Arena fight which had Harvester Jack in the fight.

It shows some of the negative  aspects of Harvester Jack.

Nov 13, 2019, 14:0411/13/19
09/24/19

I am guessing they will do nothing for harvest jack...

it's sad from Plarium it would cost them nothing just to rework him a little to keep everyone happy and to look forward to the next fusion.

but it's the same every time same with Foil, Maulie and now harvest jack

CirillaAdmin
Nov 13, 2019, 14:3511/13/19
Nov 13, 2019, 14:37(edited)
02/27/19

Hello guys! First of all, I would like to remind everyone that we all here have to stick to the principles of respectful and polite communication, as per these rules https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/game-discussion/105319_raid-official-forum-rules/

I understand, of course, that discussions over in-game features or champions can get heated, but let's not forget that we all have the right to express our own opinion, but respecting other players' thoughts is also important. I had to edit and delete several posts, and even ban some players, unfortunately. But I do hope that we will learn from that.

Guys, we are in the process of reviewing Jack, and we will make adjustments if our research proves that they are needed.

Arthurios, thank you for the suggestion. Cool that you have noticed the discrepancy! Unfortunately, we cannot implement this name in the game as it is too long for the name line :(

Thank you all for understanding.

Nov 13, 2019, 15:1911/13/19
09/04/19
Cirilla said:

Guys, we are in the process of reviewing Jack, and we will make adjustments if our research proves that they are needed.

Nov 14, 2019, 15:1411/14/19
05/03/19
Cirilla said:

Hello guys! First of all, I would like to remind everyone that we all here have to stick to the principles of respectful and polite communication, as per these rules https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/game-discussion/105319_raid-official-forum-rules/

I understand, of course, that discussions over in-game features or champions can get heated, but let's not forget that we all have the right to express our own opinion, but respecting other players' thoughts is also important. I had to edit and delete several posts, and even ban some players, unfortunately. But I do hope that we will learn from that.

Arthurios, thank you for the suggestion. Cool that you have noticed the discrepancy! Unfortunately, we cannot implement this name in the game as it is too long for the name line :(

lol. please dont. i skepped him because he was not worth the grind. xD
Nov 19, 2019, 12:3211/19/19
Nov 19, 2019, 12:34(edited)
06/19/19

deltree said:

Cirilla said:

lol. please dont. i skepped him because he was not worth the grind. xD

deltree a lot of players wasted time and money on him and he is not a CC champion or a damage dealer.

a reviewing is needed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.