All Categories

(Champion Spotlight) New Champions (23.08.2019)

(Champion Spotlight) New Champions (23.08.2019)

Search
Comments
Sep 5, 2019, 11:2009/05/19
05/08/19
Along with Sethallia.
Sep 20, 2019, 05:1309/20/19
07/20/19
julipet said:

first hero is totally overpower
It's a broken champ... probably for sales but that makes people who own warlord and septimus really mad
Sep 20, 2019, 05:1909/20/19
07/20/19

sitnf666 said:

Cirilla said:

Hi guys! We will double-check Vizier and Yannica's performance and parameters, and take measures if needed. Thank you for your comments.
As someone who has Vizier this is not going to go down well if you nerf him.  As a relatively new player who bought a lot of shards to get him, I also used all my legendary books and paid for ascension potions.  To nerf my only god tier champion will ensure I will never spend money on this game again.  I’m sure you don’t care about this but the onus should fall on Plarium to test champs before release, not wait for a significant amount of time afterwards once the money has been spent, to nerf it.  If you SteelBowyer this champ, you will definitely lose a customer in me. Again, you probably don’t care but just want to add my opinion.  

It's exactly because you're a new player that you won't understand how broken Vizier is. 

He has an A1 that hits 3x with a a 50% chance (when maxed) to apply a debuff extend on each hit. Are you kidding me? That skill alone, even without being maxed out makes him extremely overpowered. Compare that with Septimus and warlord who do the exact same but only have a 45% chance to apply the extension on a single hit?

Asking for him to not get nerfed just because you have him is really selfish of you. 

He either needs a serious nerd on that A1, or the other champs with the same skill need a serious buff on their skill that only hits once.
Sep 20, 2019, 05:2509/20/19
07/20/19

DeepSea8494 said:

Yea I agree, the first guys is going to be OP. Also I have another complaint...

I’ve put far to much money into this game, more than I’m willing to share, with little to show for it. I have 1 decent legendary and 2 bad ones. Specifically Ma’Shalled is REDICULOUSLY weak for a legendary champion. He has no use really anywhere in the game, and does not shine in any aspect. 

Instead of adding so many more champions into the mix (especially ones that are completely OP) maybe you guys can buff some of the really crappy legendaries that are out there. I feel like there really shouldn’t be any BAD legendary champs. Ma’Shalled is bad...

Sorry to come off as a complainer, just my thoughts. Community Managers please let me know what you think, and if you want my input on what I think should be changed about him, let me know. Thanks.

-DeepSea8494

Yeah it really Angers me that they have such a huge gap between the overall performance of legendary champs, by having some perform at GOD level, while others perform like uncommon champs. 

What's the point of having such a low drop rate on legendaries when, making them  seem so worth it, when we have to be worried about getting legendary champions that are literally useless?
CirillaAdmin
Sep 23, 2019, 12:5609/23/19
02/27/19

Hello! Guys, I do understand your feelings about having one of the champions you own and use a lot modified in a way that may potentially worsen his/her performance. However, we would like to assure you that most of the future hero re-balancing will be about buffs. And even if the analysis data shows that some champions' Skills need to be tweaked because they affect the overall state of things in a certain area in the way that was initially not intended we will try our best to make those changes very carefully. 

I will add Ma'Shalled to the list of the champions for our game designers' further consideration. Sethalia is already on the list. We will keep you updated about the rebalancing progress.
Sep 25, 2019, 19:1709/25/19
07/20/19

Cirilla said:

Hello! Guys, I do understand your feelings about having one of the champions you own and use a lot modified in a way that may potentially worsen his/her performance. However, we would like to assure you that most of the future hero re-balancing will be about buffs. And even if the analysis data shows that some champions' Skills need to be tweaked because they affect the overall state of things in a certain area in the way that was initially not intended we will try our best to make those changes very carefully. 

I will add Ma'Shalled to the list of the champions for our game designers' further consideration. Sethalia is already on the list. We will keep you updated about the rebalancing progress.

Please throw Errol back into the re-balance list... Please! 

He was already bad before but after your latest attempt of "re-balance" your team has completely broken his A2! That skill either has an extremely inconsistent dmg or it just out right has an extremely Low base dmg. And I have said this before on another post but let me repeat it: PLEASE stop adding legendary champions that are entirely useless to the game! 

You can't have two legendary champions that when compared side by side, one performs like a GOD, while other performs like an uncommon champion, with base stats on steroids.

Pulling a legendary is already extremely hard, 0.5% chance for the more common shards, so a legendary champion should always be something special!  

Sep 26, 2019, 07:2209/26/19
05/31/19
Cirilla said:

That is good news, and gives me some hope that my legendary champs can finally come out of the vault. Thanks for the update. Ma’Shalled should have Fear/True Fear. Just sayin:)👍🏻😉