All Categories

(Game News) The Raid Launch Tournament is LIVE

(Game News) The Raid Launch Tournament is LIVE

Search
Comments
May 8, 2019, 20:2905/08/19
04/16/19
Anyone else finding the humor on this thread title? "The Raid Launch Tournament is LIVE" except that it's not haha. Everyone's down! Server issues blah blah blah. Same ish different day.....I really like the game but what's the point of trying to play it if it's never working? Ok, rant over ugh
May 8, 2019, 20:3005/08/19
02/08/19
Tournaments are live, game is dead. Woohoo.
May 8, 2019, 20:3005/08/19
08/20/18

I'm getting 2 different errors 

connection error and game experiencing some difficulties error.

point is it's offline during a new premium event 

what a waste of time & $ 

also a slap in the face offer of 2x cb keys and 100 energy is not! the solution 

extend the event or reduce the stretch targets 

so we can still have a chance....

May 8, 2019, 20:3205/08/19
04/16/19

Facts!!!

AnbeLiewebL said:

Hm. I'm not too upset that they are at least trying to fix it. But I highly doubt that it is a problem to give us a propper message that they are doing so. No.. Instead the servers are just down like half of the day. I'm not asking for much, just a clear statement about what they are doing. At least a "Sry, we are working on it."

May 8, 2019, 20:3305/08/19
May 11, 2019, 15:22(edited)
05/09/19
Your not automatically in the Tournament, you have to agree to join in the event icon I think. Could tell you but can't log in
May 8, 2019, 20:3405/08/19
03/01/19
grafxtasy said:

I have a clear message... Thank God I’m < 30 days and will refund all dollars wasted on an immature company and model.
How? Im looking for this as well.  If enough of us ask, the store will recognize the problem. 
May 8, 2019, 20:4505/08/19
08/24/17
I shouldn’t need to go into a thread to find out from other players that there are server problems. Once the company knows they are having wide spread issues, they should post something. The lack of communication is a slap in the face to players, essentially saying they don’t care. That said, I believe they do care, but are doing a terrible job showing that, with the lack of communication. I work in IT, as soon as we know there is an issue, we post/email/alert users to the known issue. Mainly to stop the phone calls, work orders, etc. for something that is already known and being worked on. I’m assuming they will have 1000’s of support tickets being added, which may be avoided if they simply post the known issue.
May 8, 2019, 20:4805/08/19
03/16/19

Wait, what tournament? I can't even sign-in! 

Seriously though, you announce it last minute, pretty much post-factum. You start tournament in EU time, then have your servers down for half a day US time.

You release 1.7, announce new champ, add missions, launch big champ-level-up and arena events -> players spend a ton of energy and arena tokens, have their XP boosters up and running. And only theeeen you roll out a tournament (but wait, resources are already spent) and get your servers down (but wait, can't even play the game).

May 8, 2019, 20:5705/08/19
03/16/19

ParasiticFiend said:

I shouldn’t need to go into a thread to find out from other players that there are server problems. Once the company knows they are having wide spread issues, they should post something. The lack of communication is a slap in the face to players, essentially saying they don’t care. That said, I believe they do care, but are doing a terrible job showing that, with the lack of communication. I work in IT, as soon as we know there is an issue, we post/email/alert users to the known issue. Mainly to stop the phone calls, work orders, etc. for something that is already known and being worked on. I’m assuming they will have 1000’s of support tickets being added, which may be avoided if they simply post the known issue.

Proactive communications - here's some good read on Wikipedia

Seriously, the game can send me a push notification about some champ in the pit to level up (though, I can't sign-in), but can't notify me that there are server issues - indicating severity and ETA.
May 8, 2019, 21:0105/08/19
03/17/19

aequitas28 said:

grafxtasy said:

I have a clear message... Thank God I’m < 30 days and will refund all dollars wasted on an immature company and model.
How? Im looking for this as well.  If enough of us ask, the store will recognize the problem. 

I'm thinking about requesting a refund, they can't honestly claim to deliver the promised product, when their game isn't playable

May 8, 2019, 21:2405/08/19
May 8, 2019, 21:26(edited)
03/28/19
Why? I want drink my tea and play game on my weekend, but....but tournament crashed all my plans 😂 omg
May 8, 2019, 21:2705/08/19
04/22/19

Bros - what the eff - either refunds or massive comps for players who spend money are in order pronto.

Server upgrade needed.

Also needed:

1. Auto run while game closed

2. 3x speed auto run

3. VIP levels for cash spenders with rewards

4. Many, many other things which will be addressed in time...

May 8, 2019, 21:4005/08/19
04/20/19

If you're new to this game, and purchased some items within last 2 weeks, is it possible to close your account and have money refunded? 

I enjoy this game, but the issues with being able to login have been occurring daily for me. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. I think I would prefer to invest my hard earned money into a well developed and consistent game. I honestly enjoy Raid. But the unreliability of this game has me questioning whether it's worth investing time and money into. To see this issue affects all players even has me questioning whether there will be a large player population in the future. 

May 8, 2019, 21:4105/08/19
05/04/19

I don't feel sorry for any of you who paided money for this game. That's what you get for being children with no patience who have to have everything now. Try actually earning your rewards instead of buying them next time. I could care less about the amount of downtime a FREE TO PLAY game has.

May 8, 2019, 22:1405/08/19
May 8, 2019, 22:15(edited)
03/24/19

nerdvanguard said:

I don't feel sorry for any of you who paided money for this game. That's what you get for being children with no patience who have to have everything now. Try actually earning your rewards instead of buying them next time. I could care less about the amount of downtime a FREE TO PLAY game has.

Just stop there. What makes you think this would be a Free To Play game without us paying players? You're welcome.

That said, if this was a traditional product paid for up front it'd be absurd for it to be consistently broken. Players are clients, period. Plarium is a profitable company in the people business providing products for people. You don't treat people and product poorly and stay in business long. We're concerned about the game because we enjoy it and I'm sure you do too. However, if this keeps up there won't be a player base or a spending player base and then there will be no game for you or anyone to enjoy.

I've invested gems into this "live" event and now points aren't showing and I've lost my top spot. Can hardly ever get into the game since it went live.

We would like more reparations than a cb key and 200 energy. But more importantly, we'd like better communication. It's one thing if this was a Beta product, but it's not. Please take this seriously, Plarium.
May 8, 2019, 22:2005/08/19
03/05/19
still no one from RAID or PLARIUM has spoken on this issue. This is SAD and very LOW from their side...
May 8, 2019, 22:2705/08/19
04/22/19

Teloch said:

Just stop there. What makes you think this would be a Free To Play game without us paying players? You're welcome.

That said, if this was a traditional product paid for up front it'd be absurd for it to be consistently broken. Players are clients, period. Plarium is a profitable company in the people business providing products for people. You don't treat people and product poorly and stay in business long. We're concerned about the game because we enjoy it and I'm sure you do too. However, if this keeps up there won't be a player base or a spending player base and then there will be no game for you or anyone to enjoy.

I've invested gems into this "live" event and now points aren't showing and I've lost my top spot. Can hardly ever get into the game since it went live.

We would like more reparations than a cb key and 200 energy. But more importantly, we'd like better communication. It's one thing if this was a Beta product, but it's not. Please take this seriously, Plarium.
^^^ what this guy said
May 8, 2019, 23:3105/08/19
08/20/18
so will the points that arnt showing up from all todays pvp and camp/dungeon runs be added at some point I was 1st now 4th in my shard and dropping cause nothings updating 
May 8, 2019, 23:5105/08/19
04/21/19

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!

LOUD NOISES!!!