All Categories

RE:  Game Hackers--A formal response from a Plarium company respresentative....who, when, where???

RE: Game Hackers--A formal response from a Plarium company respresentative....who, when, where???

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Dec 18, 2016, 20:0112/18/16
Dec 18, 2016, 20:20(edited)
12/13/14

No doubt this thread will be closed next, because we are duplicating reports by reporting the SAME BOTS over and over again

They are de-activated and re-activate 3 days later

Alyona said:

Closed as a duplicate. You can discuss the issue here: http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/game-discussion/31555_re--game-hackers--a-formal-response-from-a-plarium-company-respresentative----who--when--where-----/5
Please do not create multiple threads on one topic, they will be closed. Let's keep our forum clean.

This bot line was deactivated in March and again in September - so what was the point of reporting them when they continue to win tournament rewards?

Re-activated bot winning prize tournament rewards - http://prntscr.com/dl11jl
No doubt using the same Prize exploits and free revives used by our russian friends

Please send a ticket?

Can ALL VIP customers contact co-ordinators using VIP Chat?

Bypass this forum - ignore it - go over their heads

We have been ignored too long

Dec 18, 2016, 20:2312/18/16
03/27/14

Snowgoon said:

No doubt this thread will be closed next, because we are duplicating reports by reporting the SAME BOTS over and over again

They are de-activated and re-activate 3 days later

Alyona said:

Closed as a duplicate. You can discuss the issue here: http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/game-discussion/31555_re--game-hackers--a-formal-response-from-a-plarium-company-respresentative----who--when--where-----/5
Please do not create multiple threads on one topic, they will be closed. Let's keep our forum clean.

This bot line was deactivated in March and again in September - so what was the point of reporting them when they continue to win tournament rewards?

Re-activated bot winning prize tournament rewards - http://prntscr.com/dl11jl

Please send a ticket?

Can ALL VIP customers contact co-ordinators using VIP Chat?

Bypass this forum - ignore it - go over their heads

We have been ignored too long

Dont confuse us with stormfall we don't have VIP players, we are all the same

again all we can do is tell you to contact support

starting to sound like a broken record my self but truth be told.. we can't do anything about it in the forum 

Dec 18, 2016, 20:3012/18/16
Dec 18, 2016, 20:47(edited)
12/13/14

Blasphemy said:

Now, that IS interesting - I did not know that

Just proves to me how little plarium care about this Pirate game

Playing favourites and cherry picking new featues and fixes for other games, but not here

Like Hero Avatar and Dragon Stone etc?

Another example is Pirate Relics which are worth much more in other games
Like Davy Jones Locker which should give +15% Rum and not +5%

Dec 18, 2016, 23:1412/18/16
03/27/14

Has nothing to do with favoritism, just that Stormfall is an older game,

it's been out there year before i believe pirates was brought in...

They test the new stuff on the older games if it goes well it's brought to the newer games...

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 19, 2016, 13:2512/19/16
09/17/15
Snowgoon said:

Reported that, thank you.
Dec 19, 2016, 13:2912/19/16
09/17/15

Snowgoon said:

Blasphemy said:

Now, that IS interesting - I did not know that

Just proves to me how little plarium care about this Pirate game

Playing favourites and cherry picking new featues and fixes for other games, but not here

Like Hero Avatar and Dragon Stone etc?

Another example is Pirate Relics which are worth much more in other games
Like Davy Jones Locker which should give +15% Rum and not +5%

Different games have different features and different balance. We are developing many games, but it doesn't mean they will be exactly the same, and will have the same economy, Items, features..

Most of our game features appear in one game first. Like combined Presidios that are currently available only in Pirates. 

Dec 19, 2016, 20:5512/19/16
02/15/16

Greetings Pirates 

Wow 6 pages of players voicing the same concerns and the same reply from the moderators and cm 

Submit a ticket  Submitting a ticket is pointless as nothing gets done about it

When are you going to wake up Plarium ?

You are letting this game go in the toilet  Sad 

What are going to do when there is no one left to play your game? 

How are you going to generate money then

Perhaps you can pay your staff with rubies  Just a thought 

Cheers 

Dec 20, 2016, 12:5712/20/16
09/17/15
Kaptain Kidd said:

Greetings Pirates 

Wow 6 pages of players voicing the same concerns and the same reply from the moderators and cm 

Cheers 

Have you reported the issue to Support? 
Dec 20, 2016, 15:2412/20/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Kaptain Kidd said:

Greetings Pirates 

Cheers 

Have you reported the issue to Support? 

Have you read this thread? Support seems to be not alive....

What about weekly banreports (as example for active support)?

Dec 21, 2016, 11:0912/21/16
09/17/15
Sil said:

As I already said, we cannot disclose such information to the third parties. Each report is investigated individually. However, we are not able to share the results of investigation with a reporter. Only with account owner if he contacts us.
Dec 21, 2016, 15:4212/21/16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Sil said:

As I already said, we cannot disclose such information to the third parties. Each report is investigated individually. However, we are not able to share the results of investigation with a reporter. Only with account owner if he contacts us.
So its like i said, Customer Support here is dead Alyona. All good games make weekly banlists - no problem to show their work to paying customers. We dont speak about players, we speak about bots and such stuff. 
Dec 22, 2016, 11:5712/22/16
09/17/15

Sil said:

So its like i said, Customer Support here is dead Alyona. All good games make weekly banlists - no problem to show their work to paying customers. We dont speak about players, we speak about bots and such stuff. 

As I said before, we cannot share such information with other players, only with account owners. Even if they are breaking our rules and get banned, it doesn't mean that we can break our own rules regarding their Havens. 

Dec 22, 2016, 12:1112/22/16
03/27/14

with due all respect Alyona they just are over whelmed with all the bot issues in the game,

I know plarium is looking into this, but they only know what they read here, and sometimes it looks like we are a broken record repeating the exact same thing to them, Hoping in the new year we get our game back...

Dec 23, 2016, 18:1512/23/16
Dec 23, 2016, 18:48(edited)

Today everybody saw what this whole "Report accounts to the Support"-strategy is worth ... can plarium please explain to me where all these accounts in the pvp ranking suddenly come from? and where they will go the next weeks?

ridiculous ... i could as well Report the accounts to santa claus.

if you cant do anything against them then delete the lighthouse from your game. Total control gains Money and the People who payed your "Company" are now screwed. Well done Plarium.

Dec 24, 2016, 02:5212/24/16

What a mess and it just keeps going and going.

No control over their own "game" at this point.  It really no longer is a game as RuAl is now allowed to program things as they wish.

I know it has nothing to do with the Mods.  Just a real shame that it has come to this.
Dec 24, 2016, 05:1212/24/16
02/23/15
plarium will answer the call if they are legitimate..it is not on the players to "prove" anything.  plarium will answer the call on their own legitimacy. do it or don't.  plarium will either fire the devs. and  fix the game with competent devs...or continue to collect profits under a broken game..plarium must decide what it wants to do
Dec 24, 2016, 05:1612/24/16
02/23/15
there is no more in between..there is no more asking players to prove plariums own incompetence..plarium itself must ask itself if it wants to be legitimate
Dec 24, 2016, 05:1912/24/16
Dec 24, 2016, 08:46(edited)
02/23/15
if plarium is unwilling to serve itself..then it can no longer serve its players and its players is the soul of its business.  Plariums business model is broken along with its game..fellows....time for plarium to answer the call
Dec 24, 2016, 05:3812/24/16
02/23/15
it is time that plarium "prove" to its players it is the real deal and quit collecting money for nothing. 
Dec 24, 2016, 05:5512/24/16
03/02/15
:0 money for nothing :0 sounds like lazy employees to me.  bubba?  isn't there a song for that :0