All Categories

RE:  Game Hackers--A formal response from a Plarium company respresentative....who, when, where???

RE: Game Hackers--A formal response from a Plarium company respresentative....who, when, where???

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Dec 14, 2016, 15:1812/14/16
12/13/15

inappropriate......inappropriate....forum  rules.....moderators.....hmmm

only what is inappropriate is ignoring game rules and talking to us like this......fog sellers deleting our comments you cant hide what is going on and you certainly cant stop TOTAL CONTROL & people with 100 alts......

cheers everyone and have fun

Dec 14, 2016, 20:2512/14/16
Dec 14, 2016, 20:31(edited)
03/04/16

No someone, no. The problem are not the pirates. The problem is how disrespectful Plarium treats their customers. I never have seen something like that. It would be funny if it not was for the money I paid . No single Euro from me anymore though.

There are thousands of islands , not only those that I pointed few posts ago. Thousands of islands in a lot of rows, and some of them are there for years. And they now disconnect them putting us out of the game. Also they claim that don't know where are those islands. A few hours job to find all them. But they  ask you to help them. Islands that, they claim, belong to hackers that at the same time don't exist. http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/game-discussion/31296_bots----screens-and-coords

It is now sometime that begun this drama. The only answer are smoke cortines.  A lot of them. Raised for multiple faces. Contradictions. Irony towards us. Taking profit of the situation to change the rules of the game with no sense reason, once again.

Dec 14, 2016, 21:1112/14/16
06/30/16

i cant change anything about it, plarium can and should. and sure there is no customer support here, i know that well enough by now. but im not going to waste my time pointing out islands in long rows, while programs are running in this game that only ask to put in coords (like for example, you put in x: 1480, y: -1480) and the program will generate a 'square area' (e.g. 1480, -1480; -1480, 1480) and as long as you pay to subscribe, you can control all those accounts (with auto-functions, and continuous use of bugs and glitches...) from one screen. 

i just like this game and still hope somehow plarium gets its act together, i dont count on it though.

you and me cant compete with such use of 'same client userface'. 

Dec 14, 2016, 21:1512/14/16
06/30/16

*same client user interface. 

excuse my wrong use of misleading jargon to obscure real problems

Dec 15, 2016, 00:3012/15/16
08/08/16

Sorry Plarium...but your new offer is worse than the previous.

Now you offer 1342 rubies and a sad collection of boosts for $4.95

If you want a protester like me to change my mind about sending you my real money for your pretend rubies...you need to make an offer that i cannot refuse....and so far, i havent seen it.

No $$$ until game is fixed

GK

Dec 15, 2016, 13:0312/15/16
08/08/16

newest offer..Armada Units: $4.95 for 1595 rubies plus a small handful of troops.

Meh....gonna have to do alot better than that to dip into my wallet...
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 15, 2016, 13:4412/15/16
09/17/15
Guys, please report all violations to Support. CMs on Forum are not authorized to check players activity and ban them for violations.
Dec 15, 2016, 14:0412/15/16
06/30/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Guys, please report all violations to Support. CMs on Forum are not authorized to check players activity and ban them for violations.

i dont care whos authorized to do this but its obvious no one is is banning nobody for this violations. 

this program exists since 2011. are you saying this is because somebody should have reported the players using it ? 

makes me wonder who really controls this game...

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 16, 2016, 11:1512/16/16
Dec 16, 2016, 11:17(edited)
09/17/15

Enough, guys. I already gave you a proper channel to report all in-game violations. This forum is not an appropriate place for such discussions. 

As a Community Manager, I cannot identify in-game violators and ban them. If you want to report someone, please use this link:  http://plrm.me/Support_Plarium. All reports are investigated by our Support Team.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do on Forum to help you with identifying violators. If you really want to report someone, please use the link. 

Let's keep our Forum clean. And this is my final reply on this matter. 
Dec 16, 2016, 11:4712/16/16
Dec 16, 2016, 12:58(edited)

Alyona, do you try to understand us? Why reporting and talking, when nothing happens? Where to speak about that things, when not in the Forum? Maybe in Private e-mails, where nobody can see that stuff?

We only know, nothing happened to all we supported in the past. That is our Position, not to keep our Forum clean!

http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/game-discussion/31309_active-bigdata-bots-win-prize-tournaments/4 is closed by you? Thanks for showing us, how you appreciate your players, readers and writers!  

Dec 16, 2016, 12:1712/16/16
06/30/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Enough, guys. I already gave you a proper channel to report all in-game violations. This forum is not an appropriate place for such discussions. 

As a Community Manager, I cannot identify in-game violators and ban them. If you want to report someone, please use this link:  http://plrm.me/Support_Plarium. All reports are investigated by our Support Team.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do on Forum to help you with identifying violators. If you really want to report someone, please use the link. 

Let's keep our Forum clean. And this is my final reply on this matter. 

Please considering reading this topic again, starting from the first post. 

The channel you gave us dont seem to do anything about my tickets. Support doesnt answer the questions i asked and i also didnt see ingame results regarding these cheaters. And i thought this is the Game Discussion area of the forum. So, after closing 20 topics here all on this matter (and i didnt even count the ones you move out to other parts of the forum). While you were denying this is even possible most of the time. Now we are told to keep the forum clean...

We are customers who paid money (to plarium) to play this game. And now you say 'this is my final reply on this matter'.

Thanks for making it clear for everyone where plarium stands on this.
Dec 16, 2016, 15:0112/16/16
Dec 16, 2016, 15:03(edited)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said: Guys, I don't understand you, really. You want us to investigate some suspicious Havens, to find IP matches, etc. But you don't want to report them to us. Why? I told you many times, that I can't check this information, I can't ban players in the game. If you find someone violating Forum rules, then let me know, and I'll take the necessary measures. But your issue is not on Forum, it's in the game. And I'm giving you the proper channel for your reports, but you don't want to follow my advice. How would you like me to help you?

=> 1. because you obviously dont look for IP matches or for anything else, as Long as the reported accounts arent banned. i see them in the prize ranking, Report them and weeks later i see them in the pvp ranking, afterwards rual drops them and brings in new ones.

=> 2. nobody of plarium has told me yet, which part of the diary can Count as proof.

So as Long as i cant see any results ingame and as Long as nobody from plarium can tell me which part of the diary can Count as proof, reporting suspiscious accounts is clearly senseless to me. Is this so difficult to understand?

Dec 17, 2016, 04:4512/17/16
Dec 17, 2016, 05:01(edited)

Moderators say to send reports to Plarium.  Plarium ignores reports and does not respond.  Moderators say that is all we can do.

Plarium - main office in Israel and 2 offices in the Ukraine.  (Public knowledge and easily researched)

RuAl manipulates the game and nothing happens.

RuAl = Ukrainians...use your judgement on that one.  You don't punish your own!

P.S. Sorry I obviously struck a nerve Alyona...why would that be?

Dec 17, 2016, 06:3712/17/16
Dec 19, 2016, 13:22(edited)
12/13/15

give it up people its quit time 

i can not see how can we be competitive against people who use Total Control and that ****

yes, we spent a lot of time and money playing this game  and we lost.....but the bigger loser here is plarium who cant stop this ****  and provide us a normal and safe game.......

btw i reported 15 people with alts  (about 100 accounts) ....after 3 months they are ALL still active ....so tell me one more time why should we continue reporting violators??? 

have fun everyone  they simply dont deserve it with this keep forum clean attitude ....you want it clean -MAKE GAME CLEAN

Aliona talking about appropriate things...what can you say about telling us that is enough ? is that appropriate ? 

yes it is enough but not from us ,we paid for this ****

Edited.

This time you'll just have a warning. Rule 3.11.

Alyona.
Dec 17, 2016, 14:1112/17/16
03/27/14

Guys, the thing is, all we can do is guide you here, tell you what to do

That is all, Even Alyona doesn't have the power to directly ban in the game,

What she can do is go forward and tell the right people what is happening, and they look into it..

it;s all a chain of command, the moderators here are controlled by the CM's and the CM's even have someone that controls them tells them what they can and can't do ...

She is just saying, what she had said on here over and over as the MODS have,

it's all we can do, we already took the issue about total control to plarium

maybe they are working on a patch for it? 

I can't give you info i don't have, and believe me when i say plarium knows of Total Control they have known for a while,

now that it's being used in other plarium games, i honestly think they will work to find a way to stop the use of it..

Right now, we really need you to continue with sending info you have about Total control and new bots that have been created,

because if we stop they think the problem has been controlled and we don't want them to think that...

As annoying as all this is, it's not my place to apologise for this bull**** that has hit our game we all enjoy playing

But i do apologize and hope plarium takes this serious 

Dec 17, 2016, 14:5512/17/16
10/20/13

Palatine-Uvula said:

Moderators say to send reports to Plarium.  Plarium ignores reports and does not respond.  Moderators say that is all we can do.

Plarium - main office in Israel and 2 offices in the Ukraine.  (Public knowledge and easily researched)

RuAl manipulates the game and nothing happens.

RuAl = Ukrainians...use your judgement on that one.  You don't punish your own!

P.S. Sorry I obviously struck a nerve Alyona...why would that be?

RuAL this CIS

Dec 17, 2016, 14:5612/17/16
Dec 19, 2016, 13:24(edited)
10/20/13

NightWolf said:

give it up people its quit time 

i can not see how can we be competitive against people who use Total Control and that ****

yes, we spent a lot of time and money playing this game  and we lost.....but the bigger loser here is plarium who cant stop this ****  and provide us a normal and safe game.......

btw i reported 15 people with alts  (about 100 accounts) ....after 3 months they are ALL still active ....so tell me one more time why should we continue reporting violators??? 

have fun everyone , they simply dont deserve it with this keep forum clean attitude ....you want it clean -MAKE GAME CLEAN

Aliona talking about appropriate things...what can you say about telling us that is enough ? is that appropriate ? 

yes it is enough but not from us ,we paid for this ****

leave the game or do not cry

Dec 17, 2016, 15:5612/17/16
Dec 17, 2016, 15:57(edited)

Blasphemy said:

Right now, we really need you to continue with sending info you have about Total control and new bots that have been created,

because if we stop they think the problem has been controlled and we don't want them to think that...

Lol i highly doubt that. If they know about the problem and keep on doing NOTHING against it, they can't think at the same time that the problem has been controlled all of a sudden.

Dec 17, 2016, 17:5612/17/16
07/10/16

Blasphemy said:

Guys, the thing is, all we can do is guide you here, tell you what to do

That is all, Even Alyona doesn't have the power to directly ban in the game,

What she can do is go forward and tell the right people what is happening, and they look into it..

And therein lies the problem, or why nothing gets done.

I saw in here, either the CM or a support reply that stated, paraphrase, "We see nothing wrong with this haven" which means, they will do nothing.

The big picture is... Bigbigdata 01, bigbigdata 02 onwards to bigbigdata 100 which we see but support does not see because... They are only looking at one of 100 and not the big picture of... they all pretty much look the same, they all became active at one time or the other and they are all, obviously, created by that haven creation tool, on the same day.

Support probably has a list of what to look at, and multiple havens with nearly the same name, in a row, is not on that list to look at.

I see a bunch of BD 1 to BD 50 havens have shown up near bubble land in the NE sector, nah, this is normal stuff, 50 new players log in, close together, and by coincidence, all use the same letters, they just add a different number to the end. Nothing at all suspicious there folks.

Then we have the company attesting that they NEVER created all of the harvest havens, mostly in a row, with names like de5hu3m5h. Some rows are level 34s, some 64s, no one knows where they came from and no one will do anything about it. Because, the big picture is not seen, again.

Dec 18, 2016, 19:5712/18/16
12/13/14