All Categories

ALTERNATIVE  ACOUNTS-ALTS

ALTERNATIVE ACOUNTS-ALTS

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 18, 2016, 13:4210/18/16
12/13/15

ok then this is the end for me in plarium world , im done with everything (and i wish if i can get my money back), i will give my account to someone and you wont see me anymore 

have fun with cheaters......
Oct 18, 2016, 13:5410/18/16

The Prize Ransack has just started  and look at how many points the BH on the #1 spot have accumulated so far: 241.8K points! Are you kidding me???

Despite the tickets that have been submitted, there is still no official word from Plarium addressing this issue. Alleged cheating in the game through hacking or running a prize program is a very grave matter, and should be investigated immediately. 

Oct 18, 2016, 13:5810/18/16

NightWolf said:

ok then this is the end for me in plarium world , im done with everything (and i wish if i can get my money back), i will give my account to someone and you wont see me anymore 

Sorry to hear that you spent money on this game and that you are calling it quits. Quite understandable though given Plarium's inaction (definitely seems that way) regarding this issue.

I am thinking about quitting as well as it definitely is not fun getting units beaten by cheaters. I don't mind getting beaten by coiners (they help pay for the game ) or by players who are really good at this game, but by cheaters? No thanks. 

Oct 20, 2016, 03:2010/20/16
09/21/15

It isn't a surprise to me that CM is intentionally ignoring this thread while being active in rest of the forums.

Why is that? Maybe because they know who is behind all this & they can't do anything about it at this stage.

CrowbarModerator
Oct 20, 2016, 06:3110/20/16
03/07/16

FaZi said:

It isn't a surprise to me that CM is intentionally ignoring this thread while being active in rest of the forums.

Why is that? Maybe because they know who is behind all this & they can't do anything about it at this stage.

Actually, it's not. They can only keep repeating "go to the Support", as one of them told me when I approached them directly over this issue.

That said, I completely agree that Plarium should start doing something about alts. I played a game where alts (and bots!) were persecuted without mercy. They were never exterminated, but they also weren't very influential in the game. To me, that proves that it can be done to a satisfactory level.

Oct 20, 2016, 07:0110/20/16
Oct 20, 2016, 07:19(edited)
04/13/15

I posted a huge comment about Rual/Destroyers under this thread, and it was removed, along with Fazi's. This is a BH that all accounts use to be under the Bh Destroyer, this was my original post....Now RuAl has come in and this is one guy, that's operating the entire BH, he's taken 1/2 of the Destroyers accounts and changed it to RuAl BH. We've had messages from him, I've had messages from him, threatening our BH, This was my original post about them. But it was removed from the forums...

I came across a BH named Destroyers, that are comprised of 4 main members, who all have at least 20 to 30 alts, all named the same but here are the coords of all of these members. To have that many havens with the same name just numbers from 1 to 50 added behind each name is a dead giveaway. THey also have a bastion that they have never done anything with. Here is the info to this BH and all the alts.

Destroyer BH and looks like over 100 havens with same BH names Armageddon , void -1490; -1844 to -1580; -1845 then -1594; -1844 and -1600; -1845

and val_nik -1585; -1844 to-1589; -1845 these all go east to west.

These below go north to south.

armageddon -1845; -1149 to -1844; -1084 then one called test at -1844; -1084 and then val_nik from -1844; -1069 to -1844; -1024

then void again at -1844; -1020 to -1845; -974 then val_nik again at -1845; -969 then void again at -1845; -965 then armageddon again at -1845; -955 to -1845; -925

than val_nik at -1844; -919 to-1845; -905

There are many of my BH members who have come across these havens, and we're just shocked that so many alts are in this BH with the same names.

See now today this guy sent me a PM trying to extort money each month, to keep our Bastion safe and Presidio's along with a lot of the Bh's out there that got this same message...

[11:49] shiv : Hello,

I want ur BH to break peace shelf with GBR, otherwise u will become RuALs enemy

[16:12] shiv : We offer protection of ur Presidio(Bastion) from Rual Bh attacks 100$ a months each.

With Love Shiv :)

(send top-15 BH)

http://imgur.com/fztkTT6

Now if this isn't against rules, what is. But seems that everytime I post something about RuAl/Destroyers, my post are deleted, why is that?  and you can't submit tickets to support, there is no support to send to and when you can get one through, they close it without doing anything about it, researching it, or anything? So what good does it do for us to report to support???  Note that he sent this to the top 15 Bh's. So please don't remove my post. This is good info for others, since support doesn't even get tickets, or there isn't a link to post, or they just close it out. Tell me what else do we do???? It's almost as if someone is trying to hide this, and condones everything they do. Any support falls on deaf ears, but yet plarium takes our money that we spend on the game for proper game play but I guess extortion is excused by plarium. Just makes the rest of the BH's out there that feel the same way as I do reluctant to keep playing. This just isn't right. 

Oct 20, 2016, 07:1510/20/16
Oct 20, 2016, 07:22(edited)
09/21/15

Crowbar said:

FaZi said:

Actually, it's not. They can only keep repeating "go to the Support", as one of them told me when I approached them directly over this issue.

That said, I completely agree that Plarium should start doing something about alts. I played a game where alts (and bots!) were persecuted without mercy. They were never exterminated, but they also weren't very influential in the game. To me, that proves that it can be done to a satisfactory level.

For your info, I am a MOD, Resigned/Removed because of telling people how support is dealing with our Tickets. So I won't be satisfied with such comments.

If they can't do anything than they Shouldn't have titles of "COMMUNITY MANAGERS"

Or alternatively they can provide us information about someone who actually CAN do something about it.

Support is simply not bothered with all these complains & they never will. Getting work done on time requires something which either plarium isn't providing to support or either support itself is not that Efficient.

Oct 20, 2016, 11:1010/20/16
10/15/16

NightWolf said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUVz4nRmxn4

Oct 20, 2016, 12:0410/20/16
03/27/14

We have told you many many times how to deal with the Alts and Bot issues, for one, i agree with the lot of you, they are annoying they are taking over the game, BUT we can't do anything here, neither can the CM'S here the department how plarium works they deal with the Moderators, so if you have an issue with a Moderator here then you can bring it to their attention, 

other then that all game play you need to be AGGRESSIVE about have your game friends join in and get these alts/bots looked into

Anything worth fighting for is worth not giving up, 

Keep up with sending the support emails, show proof

If you want your game back and it's worth fighting over then don't give up on it, because nobody else cares like you ... It's your game

Oct 20, 2016, 12:4210/20/16
03/27/14

as you can see you are not alone guys, i am even moving with this

I even have writen to support about this, because i know it wont be dealt with here

its not my first ticket and wont be my last

I wont allow these people to ruin our game play because they want to make Bh's of alts, and filll the game with bot havens..

It's still our game .. as long as you keep playing..

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 20, 2016, 12:5610/20/16
09/17/15

Guys, let me clarify some points for you:

1) Bots or Alts are NOT created by Plarium. They are created by players that are violating our game policies. 

2) If you notice any suspicious accounts, please report them to Support Team, not here on the Forum. Please don't forget that it's forbidden to post someone's coordinates here.

3) Community Managers cannot review such cases. If you have faced a violator, report him here: http://plrm.me/Support_Plarium 

4) I understand that in some cases you see that the accounts reported by you are still active. However, I cannot give you any info on the process of investigation or review your case. I can only suggest you contacting Support.

5) Yes, we do take the necessary measures against violators according to our Policies. However, we cannot disclose them to the third parties. If you ask what was done to a certain player, we can only tell you that the results of investigation and the measures taken are classified.

Thank you for understanding.

Oct 20, 2016, 15:4210/20/16
Oct 20, 2016, 15:43(edited)
09/21/15

ok so what measure was taken against RUAL?

Wasn't that a cheater,manipulator by plarium system yet? Now the guy has dropped down to extortion and still what we will receive is an automated reply & that's it.

Problem is not reporting we did that numerous time, problem is with the way plarium support is dealing with it.

If CM's can't handle such cases & we will keep getting bot responses from support than we need contact information for someone who can actually take care of it.

We really don't want to hear the sad sob story that CM's can't do it. If they can't do it than this community doesn't need CM's mods will do just right.

Replies from these mods are looking more promising than the CM's, for what you have this title of CM if you really can't do anything for this issue??

Oct 20, 2016, 16:5610/20/16
11/22/14

Ну и что вы тут разнылись про руал и про вымогательства? Письма были отправлены ради шутки и посмотреть какие вы пираты на самом деле! Устроили тут из военной стратегии ферму, и чуть вас начали обижать сразу кляузы и обвинения. Прежде чем кляузы строчить осмотритесь по сторонам (на своих друзей) и в зеркало тоже, и увидите что жалуетесь на себя и своих друзей. Удачи вам в игре тк в руале играют не боты, а живые люди, а у вас полу мертвые фермеры! 

So what you are different about RUAL and about extortion? Letters were sent for fun and to see what you pirates really are! Arranged here from the military strategy of the farm, and you almost began to hurt from slander and accusations. Before slander scribbling around (your friends) in the mirror too, and see that they complain of themselves and their friends. Good luck in the game maybe, in roilaye play not bots, but real people, and you have the floor dead farmers!

Oct 20, 2016, 17:0310/20/16
10/20/13

Может для начала играть научитесь , а уже после ныть будете? 

Oct 20, 2016, 17:1110/20/16
10/20/13

Ну а теперь по делу. 

Это боевая стратегия, а не ферма которую вы тут развели. Хотите ферму идите в другую игру огурцы сажайте. 

Oct 20, 2016, 17:3310/20/16
11/22/14

Linda McCarty said:

I posted a huge comment about Rual/Destroyers under this thread, and it was removed, along with Fazi's. This is a BH that all accounts use to be under the Bh Destroyer, this was my original post....Now RuAl has come in and this is one guy, that's operating the entire BH, he's taken 1/2 of the Destroyers accounts and changed it to RuAl BH. We've had messages from him, I've had messages from him, threatening our BH, This was my original post about them. But it was removed from the forums...

I came across a BH named Destroyers, that are comprised of 4 main members, who all have at least 20 to 30 alts, all named the same but here are the coords of all of these members. To have that many havens with the same name just numbers from 1 to 50 added behind each name is a dead giveaway. THey also have a bastion that they have never done anything with. Here is the info to this BH and all the alts.

Destroyer BH and looks like over 100 havens with same BH names Armageddon , void -1490; -1844 to -1580; -1845 then -1594; -1844 and -1600; -1845

armageddon -1845; -1149 to -1844; -1084 then one called test at -1844; -1084 and then val_nik from -1844; -1069 to -1844; -1024

then void again at -1844; -1020 to -1845; -974 then val_nik again at -1845; -969 then void again at -1845; -965 then armageddon again at -1845; -955 to -1845; -925

There are many of my BH members who have come across these havens, and we're just shocked that so many alts are in this BH with the same names.

See now today this guy sent me a PM trying to extort money each month, to keep our Bastion safe and Presidio's along with a lot of the Bh's out there that got this same message...

[16:12] shiv : We offer protection of ur Presidio(Bastion) from Rual Bh attacks 100$ a months each.

(send top-15 BH)

Now if this isn't against rules, what is. But seems that everytime I post something about RuAl/Destroyers, my post are deleted, why is that?  and you can't submit tickets to support, there is no support to send to and when you can get one through, they close it without doing anything about it, researching it, or anything? So what good does it do for us to report to support???  Note that he sent this to the top 15 Bh's. So please don't remove my post. This is good info for others, since support doesn't even get tickets, or there isn't a link to post, or they just close it out. Tell me what else do we do???? It's almost as if someone is trying to hide this, and condones everything they do. Any support falls on deaf ears, but yet plarium takes our money that we spend on the game for proper game play but I guess extortion is excused by plarium. Just makes the rest of the BH's out there that feel the same way as I do reluctant to keep playing. This just isn't right. 

Чего же ты сидишь возле ботов и грабишь их? Может они твои несколько рядков что рядом с твоим островом, и ты главный мультовод на этом сервере? А войну принять смелости не хватает?

What are you, sitting on boats and Rob them? Maybe they're your a few rows next to your island, and you're the main multout on this server? A war to take courage is not enough?

Oct 20, 2016, 17:4410/20/16
03/27/14

shiv said:

Может для начала играть научитесь , а уже после ныть будете? 

Вы принесли другой тип игры играть в более PTOF

Я электронных писем о том, как вы прокомментировали в использовании сценариев для атаки призы, но утверждают, что это не противоречит TOS

Мы не играем с помощью скриптов или вещи третьей стороной, и я верю, что что-то третья сторона с plarium против правил ...

Я согласен бот Cистемные требования действительно повредил игру, но так это то, что вы делаете,

Вы честно думаете, что ваша идея, написания сценариев до войск и делая их десятками, делая BH подделок это способ играть ????

НЕТ его ОБМАН

You brought a different type of game play over in PTOF 

I have emails stating you have commented in using scripts to attack prizes but claim it's not against the TOS

We do not play with scripts or third party stuff, and i do believe anything third party involved with plarium is against the rules...

I do agree the Bot sustem has really damaged the game, but so is what you are doing,

Do you honestly think your idea, of scripting up troops and making them in dozens, making a BH of fakes is the way to play????

NO its CHEATING 

Oct 20, 2016, 17:5810/20/16
03/27/14

Veles said:

Linda McCarty said:

(send top-15 BH)

Чего же ты сидишь возле ботов и грабишь их? Может они твои несколько рядков что рядом с твоим островом, и ты главный мультовод на этом сервере? А войну принять смелости не хватает?

What are you, sitting on boats and Rob them? Maybe they're your a few rows next to your island, and you're the main multout on this server? A war to take courage is not enough?

All the whining i see is cause the game is full of Bots and mega brotherhoods that are alts that scripted their troops, 

NOBODY that plays the top 20 will want to go against your BH, 

I've seen your players in your BH move in numbers in over a week... 

Yes im crying my self a river and ill drown my own damn troops in it,

Certainly won't be you killing them hitting you nor defending against yours.....

все нытье я вижу, это вызывает игра полна Боты и мега братств, которые альтов, что скриптовые свои войска, НИКТО, который играет 20 лучших захочет пойти против своего BH, я не видел ваших игроков в вашей BH двигаться в цифрах в течение недели ... Да им плачу мой сам река и плохо утопить свои войска проклятых в нем, конечно, не будет вас убивать их бить вас, ни защищать против вашего .....

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.