How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 13, 2016, 16:5110/13/16
Oct 13, 2016, 16:54(edited)
03/27/14

Don Quixote said:

Blasphemy said:

People wont stop playing a game because of alts, because every game has them 

And yet they still survive and grow ....

Pirates issue is not the Alts 
you talking like this probably because you are in some BH which is 100+ in ranking with no presidios  and bastion on lvl 5 so you have nothing to lose.... 

I used to be the leader of Drunken Bastards, we owned 3 precids and was ripped from us, we had a level 8 bastion as well on top of that, 

Don't assume to know you think were i am in the game, because i been playing from the beginning i know the advantages and disadvantages of it, Now im helping a friend out and we merged with Death Squar another BH that also was top ranked that held presids that got them ripped from them...

And for you @Knightwolf i don't own Alts i have no time to keep up with them, with my gaming and the forums it takes most my time not to mention real life....( the post was deleted as i still can view deleted post, i have no issue replying to it ) 

Oct 13, 2016, 17:1910/13/16

Blasphemy said:

Don Quixote said:

Don Quixote said:

then help me and tell me how its look like screenshot of proving violation

simple question , and you just said how you are here to answer it

where is the answer on this?

what ever we send support doing nothing to help us !

You wont get the answer here, ive done told you, we do not take action on alts in the forum... 

we do not have that kinda privlage....

i'm asking what screenshot should have to be a proof , and u keep avoiding to answer ......why ?

if you don't know don't be shy to say it 

Oct 13, 2016, 17:2410/13/16
TiredofThis said:

Which brings us back to the original question of the OP: despite him sending screenshots and submitting tickets, why has nothing been done to get rid of these alts? 

Blasphemy claims alts are not as detrimental to the game as BOTs are, but looking at this specific example, I must say I strongly disagree. Looking at his BH's player roster and statistics, I see most of them have very high prize stats despite poor raiding, offence, and defence stats. In addition, a lot of them started only 3 months ago. Going further, if you look at that link where they have a diary of their attacks, one can see that they've attacked at least 4 Brotherhoods' presidios and bastions in a span of 2 weeks!! That can only be possible if they've spent thousands of dollars/euros buying rubies (and this can be checked by Plarium, right?). I don't think even the top brotherhoods can wreak havoc on 4 brotherhoods in a span of 2 weeks? 

those are facts and everyone ignoring them , no one checking our tickets and those game violators , all we get from support is auto-no-reply message 
Oct 13, 2016, 18:1110/13/16

i guess this is also ok 

1930; -1424 here contact him maybe he will give a good price

public chat 30 min ago.....

Oct 14, 2016, 12:2910/14/16
11/06/14

I feel your blight about the alts however. like blas has stated multiple times. Contact support. As mods  WE HAVE NO ABILITY TO HANDLE THE ISSUE HERE.

Design of havens isn't proof of alts, All the players on the map know the bots are alts but we're all benefiting from them. Hell I moved from where I was on the map twice to find a better bot location for raiding. 

And those of you who think Blas is in a BH of Alts come hunt me down. I'll be happy to have my crew show you they're not alts. I'll even make it nice and easy my coords :  -300; -740 

If you're going to accuse someone of alts, make sure you have proof that without a doubt the person you're talking to isn't an alt or they have alts. Consider it like bringing a case to court. If there is a chance your statement has holes in it then you don't have enough evidence.

Oct 14, 2016, 13:2910/14/16
12/13/15

Icy said:

I feel your blight about the alts however. like blas has stated multiple times. Contact support. As mods  WE HAVE NO ABILITY TO HANDLE THE ISSUE HERE.

Design of havens isn't proof of alts, All the players on the map know the bots are alts but we're all benefiting from them. Hell I moved from where I was on the map twice to find a better bot location for raiding. 

And those of you who think Blas is in a BH of Alts come hunt me down. I'll be happy to have my crew show you they're not alts. I'll even make it nice and easy my coords :  -300; -740 

If you're going to accuse someone of alts, make sure you have proof that without a doubt the person you're talking to isn't an alt or they have alts. Consider it like bringing a case to court. If there is a chance your statement has holes in it then you don't have enough evidence.

i have deleted my post just after i wrote it to avoid something like this , i insight that my comment can be misunderstood , all i wanted to know is why you people defending that much others who play with alts

yes you are mods and you have no ability to handle the issue , that is  clear 

my point is that no one helping us , everyone talking about support, and form support we don't get any help ...we are lost 

i am probably done with this game for obvious reasons....

Oct 14, 2016, 14:2910/14/16
07/14/16

What is the problem with alts anyway?

Does it matter if your bastion gets hit by 50k frigates owned by 1 player on 3 accounts or by 3 different people? The outcome will be the same...

I know I just made myself a multi accounter in your eyes right now, but I'm just curious...
Oct 14, 2016, 17:5310/14/16
03/27/14
HDB i deleted your post, please no swearing in the forums......
Oct 14, 2016, 18:0410/14/16
03/27/14

NightWolf said:

Icy said:

i have deleted my post just after i wrote it to avoid something like this , i insight that my comment can be misunderstood , all i wanted to know is why you people defending that much others who play with alts

yes you are mods and you have no ability to handle the issue , that is  clear 

my point is that no one helping us , everyone talking about support, and form support we don't get any help ...we are lost 

i am probably done with this game for obvious reasons....

@Night wolf, you have been great among the forums, i was just talking about you before all this to my team chat, 

I just don't have as much issue with alts as i do the bots taking over the map....

And yes they are against the rules of Plarium,, but like i have stated we can't do anything about it here,

This is a ticket to the support team kinda thing, 

Many of us do this daily, even the moderators to keep the game clean, But we also have to be strict, it doesn't look good when only plariums Volunteers/Moderators are doing the emails on bots and alts in the game, 

So us coming forward and being aggressive in telling you to keep up with the emails is our way with agreeing with you,

This is the only way you can get the problem fixed, show screen shots of the player and havens, anything you can to show proof that its an alt..

Bots are more simple to pin point out...were ALTS you have to do more work to prove they are what you say they are.

Believe me i do not agree with these alt accounts, it's just not simple to work around, and takes more then a few emails and players 

Lady Blas 

Oct 14, 2016, 18:1110/14/16
03/27/14

Astaroth said:

What is the problem with alts anyway?

Does it matter if your bastion gets hit by 50k frigates owned by 1 player on 3 accounts or by 3 different people? The outcome will be the same...

I know I just made myself a multi accounter in your eyes right now, but I'm just curious...

There are many issues among them, now that someone is making accounts to sell them,

i know a few ive heard of that build them up, defense and or offense and sell them, 

Building defense/offense, And get enough and start another, I can't go in further on this as it aint professional on my part...

But it just ruins the balance of the game when you go to that level in cheat 

Oct 15, 2016, 07:0710/15/16
well what shall i say  to alts and bots i think we most ly talk about rual  as there are quiet a few alts in their ranks and i hardly can  think of how they managed to waken their lost troops week after week even i heared already that they tryed to blackmail brotherhoods to pay them so they stop attaching them.... it was reported with  screenshot and that guy is still in the  game which is a real shame for the support team in here. you could have at least blocked that guy   if you dont want to take his alts out of game
Oct 15, 2016, 17:0410/15/16
04/13/15

I reported an entire BH with descriptions. Now it's 2 different Bh's with these coordinates. It's funny that they jumped from level 34 to mid 70's in less than 10 days and filled their havens completely, one of my members was messaging one of the guys in the RuAl BH, inquiring about things and asked if he was an employee of plarium,and he said he was. He was running the whole BH himself. These are the accounts, it was all Destroyers BH, now their half and half but most have the same names. You can't turn them into support, there isn't anyway to turn anyone in. Just a bug report button, every other link refers you to the forums or a Q & A. or you can't get into your account. They have removed any other options to contact support. 

I came across a BH named Destroyers, that are comprised of 4 main members, who all have at least 20 to 30 alts, all named the same but here are the coords of all of these members. To have that many havens with the same name just numbers from 1 to 50 added behind each name is a dead giveaway. THey also have a bastion that they have never done anything with. Here is the info to this BH and all the alts.

Destroyer BH and looks like over 100 havens with same BH names Armageddon , void -1490; -1844 to -1580; -1845 then -1594; -1844 and -1600; -1845

and val_nik -1585; -1844 to-1589; -1845 these all go east to west.

These below go north to south.

armageddon -1845; -1149 to -1844; -1084 then one called test at -1844; -1084 and then val_nik from -1844; -1069 to -1844; -1024

then void again at -1844; -1020 to -1845; -974 then val_nik again at -1845; -969 then void again at -1845; -965 then armageddon again at -1845; -955 to -1845; -925

than val_nik at -1844; -919 to-1845; -905

There are many of my BH members who have come across these havens, and we're just shocked that so many alts are in this BH with the same names.

Oct 16, 2016, 03:1510/16/16
03/27/14

Russian brotherhoods

along with Rual, they move along as the Bots do, in a line/rows they got smarter and started naming them 

so they look real and added a BH

Oct 16, 2016, 04:0110/16/16
04/13/15
Thanks Fazi, Pretty much sums it up  love the resonse. But from my point of view also, it's true. Nothing is looked into, it's just who ever puts the most money in the games wins the prize type thing, but for an employee who can code, and therefore never have to spend a dime to fill the havens up, level up over 30 spots in 10 days, I mean high  level spots, it's not possible. It has to be coded. and was told also that this guy has over 300 million offense. Also not possible. To have an insider employee playing the game, who has access to every BH, can see just what everyone holds their presidio's with, bastions, and then jump up in the ranks and came from no where. It doesn't happen like that...
Oct 16, 2016, 05:5810/16/16
09/21/15

Things that you are telling are possible only by three ways.

1-- He is plarium employee & have access to admin panel of game servers, where he could go & credit anyone with anything he wants (I highly "DOUBT" this)

2-- He is a billionare & doesn't care about spending money on a fake internet thing.

3-- He is a hacker/manipulator and stealing credit cards from black market (it is in deep web).

Oct 17, 2016, 23:2210/17/16
12/13/15

FaZi said:

Things that you are telling are possible only by three ways.

1-- He is plarium employee & have access to admin panel of game servers, where he could go & credit anyone with anything he wants (I highly "DOUBT" this)

2-- He is a billionare & doesn't care about spending money on a fake internet thing.

3-- He is a hacker/manipulator and stealing credit cards from black market (it is in deep web).

what ever is the reason , Plarium need to deal with that and STOP them !

Oct 18, 2016, 07:3310/18/16
Linda McCarty said:
I reported an entire BH with descriptions. Now it's 2 different Bh's with these coordinates. It's funny that they jumped from level 34 to mid 70's in less than 10 days and filled their havens completely, one of my members was messaging one of the guys in the RuAl BH, inquiring about things and asked if he was an employee of plarium,and he said he was. He was running the whole BH himself. These are the accounts, it was all Destroyers BH, now their half and half but most have the same names. 

This is totally not fair and I personally wouldn't want to continue playing if this is really the case. If the guy is just lying, then I hope Plarium  has already started investigating. Don't wait to act until AFTER the paying players have already left. 

Oct 18, 2016, 12:1310/18/16
03/27/14

My reply still stands, many here say they will not go any further with it because support doesn't respond,

may i ask a question?? in real life, if something gets difficult do you give up because it's just not going your way?

or do you fight it out and keep trying until you get it right?

-Be polite 

-Show proof of your issue

-show screen shots

-Be patient 

-And don't give up

Oct 18, 2016, 12:2910/18/16
12/13/15

this is not real life , this is a game and CHEATING if forbidden 

your comparison is wrong , if you like to compare real life with this , then it would be like you need to fight with a bare hands against a guy with a gun

where are admins and managers when we need them ? moderators thank you very much but you dont helping us here at all .....

Oct 18, 2016, 12:3910/18/16
03/27/14

NightWolf said:

this is not real life , this is a game and CHEATING if forbidden 

your comparison is wrong , if you like to compare real life with this , then it would be like you need to fight with a bare hands against a guy with a gun

where are admins and managers when we need them ? moderators thank you very much but you dont helping us here at all .....

because this isn't our line of duty, not what we are asked to do, nor the community managers here

Even they have rules they have to apply to, Plarium developers don't really roam in the forums 

And cheating is part of life as well, it's why this world is corrupted 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.