04/06/17
Icy said:
 I wonder who'll run the next empire in PTOF
you wont , thats for sure
Feb 19, 2018, 17:5102/19/18
Feb 19, 2018, 17:59(edited)
07/06/17

twinkle said:

Well you could always do as the others have done. 20 BHs have gone past the forbidden level 14. 

5 of you are controlled by our glorious ruler shiv. What about the rest, what did you have to agree to do to keep your level 15+ bastion with or without presidios?

I do not know what your problem with deals are.

Pilgrim Slayers, Cross and Bones, Blood Krew and Dragon Fire are the biggest double crossing deal makers on the server, without doubt.

Some of you Comics should may be check your Dexy Dosage a bit more often.

Feb 19, 2018, 20:3502/19/18
10/26/15

Nightmare said:

who want a piece of EURU/Rual/Hell Cats/Sorci family knows where to find us

SO BRING IT ON  !

Do you feel your power ? Dont waste time here, better go and create new lines of alts

Feb 20, 2018, 04:5502/20/18
07/28/16

Quote:- Red Dwarf:-

18 February, 2018, 8:29 PM UTC

REVISED "DEALS AMONG BHs" LIST...

HC - married to rual

EURU - married to HC

Rual - waiting for mail-order bride to come from .... ?

Sorciverdi - having a long-term affair with all the above

Pilgrim Slayers - seeking love on match.com

Children of the Sea - Official FB status: "it's complicated"

Hanse - lovescout24.de

Navy Seal Fleet - ourtime.com

Dragon Fire - Under restraining order, but still looking

Pirates United - eHarmony.com

Fluch der 7 - Just happy that all the kids have moved outa the house.

Pirates Paradise - Clearly, TINDER.com

Piraterie Francaise - No help needed. the French always get dates ;-)

Filibusta - And so do the Italians!

Leyendas Piratas - Yes, them too. Muy Caliente!

vaincre ou mourir - Just not that into relationships, thanks.

Death Squadron - Trying to find a date on REDDIT (you don't wanna know which sub-reddit)

The Pirate Horde - Seeking hook-ups at the gym, naturally.

INSELRATTEN - Has the flowers and candy, still waiting for date to arrive.

Stortebeckers Erben - Gave up dating, now just plays online MMOGs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- end Quote:-

The Funniest post I have read in this forum !

Off to the Gym ~~~ Later 

Feb 21, 2018, 03:1102/21/18
Feb 21, 2018, 03:35(edited)
05/06/15

I don't often read here and I have never  Posted here before and unlikely to again

We have seen this over and over again in PTOF

Coiners Rule if you are not a coiner then so be it you die !

Obviously Coiners are very Important to Plarium that's all that matters other players well you take pot luck ! 

When you have a 100,000 ships coming at you plus 100s of Dreadnaughts as a non coiner you have little hope  no matter how hard you work

and to have that come at you over and over well ?? What's left , what choice do you have .

However don't get me wrong my gripe is not with Coiners its with Plarium for allowing such Imbalances  and encouraging it !!!

Our BH is at a state of war . With Hanse another bunch of coiners and typical bullies Stand over Merchants ! A real bunch of Thugs though not all in their BH  are of that Ilk , some of them are enjoying discussions with our members but the ones that are those thugs couldn't play a tactical game if their lives depended on it  .

Put them on a equal footing and you will out play them and over run them every time

However  Plarium doesn't give a continental about Balance why should they ?????

If Plarium was .serious about balance they would bring  bring back the disintegration rule if  your haven did not produce enough Rum to satisfy the number of troops you had . Did you ever wonder why they stopped that ?? LOL

Anyway we play within our means  . We harass we annoy we do all in our Power to be a pain in the proverbial .

That's all we can do but our crew are enjoying it . We don't give a continental about the point system hahaha

Every morning Hanse  awakes to more attack notices and every day we are in their faces and we have no intention, at this stage of stopping or going away  .

So Plarium  what do you want ?? Only a game where coiners Play ?? Oops silly question LOL

Plariums ideal world !!

But hey without us who would the coiners have to show how "mucho and powerful they are ?" ( though not all coiners are of that ilk there are exceptions though they are few and far between )

If we where to get paid in Rubies for participation our  BH would be miles ahead  since our war began we have had 100 % participation everyday at least we have  Hanse that much to thank them for.

Your doing a great JOB Plarium Keep it UP !!!

Keep causing divisions in the game

I just wonder how much longer players will put up with this shite ?

Feb 21, 2018, 12:1002/21/18
Feb 21, 2018, 12:14(edited)
11/01/17

Garjon

You picked a fight with bar far the most powerful Brotherhood, in Pirates Bay.

Hanse

Wisdom obviously went out with last year’s Christmas tree.

Good Luck

Feb 21, 2018, 21:2502/21/18
05/06/15

Sorry just a slight correction :) We didn't pick the fight !

They did as I said nothing but a bunch of Thugs

We are a middle sized B H  and have never had issues like this before just so you understand they wiped out our Bastion level 9

I thin k

They took it down by using a 50000 Jugs 50000 SOls  only way they could prior to that they had been beaten back every time

But they weren't happy with that then they proceeded to continue attacks and reduce it to level 5 . If there was any type of spirit in the game then they ignored it

So we fight we are not going to be dictated too by a bunch of Bullies and thugs even in a computer game .

We are doing our best to keep them annoyed so they don't think about doing it too someone else .

Feb 21, 2018, 23:4502/21/18
01/19/17
Wow, this thread starts to give me a clear picture of why some BHs hv the upper hand for sure.  But, doesnt this mean tht certain BHs who are "on the outside" so to speak, but high in the rankings, could themselves do a massive alliance to take down Sorci, Rual, HC, and their cabal?  Where r the BH leaders for those obvious powerful BHs, mine being one of them, why arent they banding together?  Since every No 1, No 2, or No 3 ranked BH has been taken down hard in the past 6 months, isnt it time for Sorci to get whacked?  Hello ? 
Feb 22, 2018, 01:0302/22/18
07/28/16

Navigator said:

Wow, this thread starts to give me a clear picture of why some BHs hv the upper hand for sure.  But, doesnt this mean tht certain BHs who are "on the outside" so to speak, but high in the rankings, could themselves do a massive alliance to take down Sorci, Rual, HC, and their cabal?  Where r the BH leaders for those obvious powerful BHs, mine being one of them, why arent they banding together?  Since every No 1, No 2, or No 3 ranked BH has been taken down hard in the past 6 months, isnt it time for Sorci to get whacked?  Hello ? 

I have no idea how many Brotherhoods are in The Alliance of Peace

However for me, if the put there egos to one side, joined up into say 2 or 3 brotherhoods, and put as much time into playing the game, as they do spamming and talking rubbish in parrots, they might have a few ideas about the tournaments and such.

There is some good players spread out in there, and I am sure there is a lot of players up for a good fight, with no nonsense.

anyways~~~~

Not My Problem 
Feb 22, 2018, 09:4302/22/18
Feb 22, 2018, 14:41(edited)
06/01/16

Hello dear fellas,

I read so much nonsense here - e.g. we dealing with Rual 

I can just let that stay uncommented...

But some things written here had to be answered:

Garjon said:

Sorry just a slight correction :) We didn't pick the fight !

They did as I said nothing but a bunch of Thugs

We are a middle sized B H  and have never had issues like this before just so you understand they wiped out our Bastion level 9

I thin k

They took it down by using a 50000 Jugs 50000 SOls  only way they could prior to that they had been beaten back every time

But they weren't happy with that then they proceeded to continue attacks and reduce it to level 5 . If there was any type of spirit in the game then they ignored it

So we fight we are not going to be dictated too by a bunch of Bullies and thugs even in a computer game .

We are doing our best to keep them annoyed so they don't think about doing it too someone else .

Garjon, you got that totally wrong and it shows me that your leader is not telling the truth to you guys...

It was members of your brotherhood that had attacked our havens unprovoked - we responded and warned your leader.

We then attacked your bastion during an event FOR POINTS ONLY... 

We did not get beaten; these first attacks were for our members to collect the minimum point for the event - I finished it then with 50k juggs.

After that I personally send a letter to Jongar to explain our actions  and told him that if the attacks by your guys on our smaller members dont stop we would come back everyday and make your bastion level 5 again.

He laughed me in the face and told that he doesnt care about losses and he doesnt care about loosing his bastion, he told me that he wanted war and we just accepted. THAT is how it was - so dont spread the word Hanse was the aggressor - it was the other way around.

I even reached out to  advicers to inform them about their leaders words...they also did not listen.

Your leadership wrestled with the wrong brotherhood - 

we do not destroy others for no reason but if we are attacked and in this case exp. been asked to do it...

Feb 22, 2018, 10:3102/22/18
Feb 22, 2018, 10:47(edited)
07/06/17

Attalar said:

After that I personally send a letter to Jongar to explain our actions  and told him that if the attacks by your guys on our smaller members dont stop we would come back everyday and make your bastion level 5 again.

He laughed me in the face and told that he doesnt care about losses and he doesnt care about loosing his bastion, he told me that he wanted war and we just accepted. THAT is how it was - so dont spread the word Hanse was the agressor - it was the other way around.

I even reached out to all your advicers to inform them about their leaders words...they also did not listen.

So as usual we have one of the Trouble makers in pirates Bay, linked to The Alliance of Peace, Lying to his members, having an ego the size of the moon, then when they get beaten up, complaining in the forum about being bullied, and about Honest Players wishing to play the game spending money on their entertainment.

Grow some hair on your manhood Brethren AOP!

Thumbs down to you.

Feb 22, 2018, 13:2302/22/18
11/06/14

You guys do realize Hanse is easy to deal with. Leave them alone they leave you alone. For a big BH to have a simplistic motto like that its pretty fair. 

Having briefly tangled with them, can say from experience they are pretty reasonable. To each their own. 

Good luck poking at Hanse
Feb 22, 2018, 14:2702/22/18
07/10/16
Crowbar said:

IMO, Presidios are a vanity show. They show some area as "yours", so you get to feel mighty when that area is big. Not unlike obsession that many men have with the size of something else. ;-)

I just spit coffee on my screen. How about a warning before a funny? 
Feb 22, 2018, 21:4902/22/18
Feb 22, 2018, 22:58(edited)
05/06/15

Okay you guys really are seriously delusional

Attalar you are full of it mate seems you cant help yourself

I saw the attack notices I saw how many times you were repulsed till you sent your MIGHTY FLEET , some people do have problems with size LOL  .

I then know we sent nukes against your BH and you said as Jon shared the mail if you don't stop Nuking your BH you  will destroy our Bastion . So you did

Don't try making excuses and sounding like the aggrieved Party

If any one in our BH was attacking your members you should have communicated it to our leader . You didn't .

Plain and simple mate you are what you are don't try and disown it . You have little or no respect within many Bhs in the game as a individual player  

As a player you want to take me on , Limit the amount of ships you have lol as I said I am not a coiner and don't intend to be that's why Plarium loves you and your BH LOL

Oh and special note for  Nikita "sorry to burst your Bubble too little one"  The Brethren is not a member of the Alliance of peace though we do know players within their midst as we also know other players in many other BHS just have a look at our Diplomacy screen if you doubt what I say :)

PS oh and as for not caring about loosing his Bastion ???? Why do you think Jon is so pis sed lol

He doesn't care about the point score that for sure how could you against Hanse ??? Seriously bring back the Decay Law and we will see how Mighty Hans is :)

If they can maintain their Fleets with that in place Fair enough but Id seriously doubt it lol

Feb 23, 2018, 07:1502/23/18
06/01/16

Dearest Garjon,

I wont start an open discussion here about who is right or not.

Somehow we (and others) think it is the other way around.

Just two things:

"If any one in our BH was attacking your members you should have communicated it to our leader . You didn't ."

I did. I told him that the attacks on your bastion by our guys were the answer. Dont hold me for granted if your mighty leader doesnt share ALL his mails - LOL

"I saw the attack notices I saw how many times you were repulsed till you sent your MIGHTY FLEET , some people do have problems with size LOL ."

They were doing just the minimum for event point.

If you do have the reports: study them. You wont fight a huge fleet there. Minimum point only for our guys. Our main target was another one at that time.

And you wont find ME there...

When I attack a bastion, it falls...

Think about it,

IF we are bullies - how smart is it, to attack a bully who has warned you doing so when you are not capable of fightig him...?

Go ahead, continue your spamming attacks, we dont care - if you feel good about it. 

Feb 25, 2018, 15:1802/25/18
04/06/17

In Serbia we have a saying - Do NOT play with a Bear  

CrowbarModerator
Feb 25, 2018, 16:2602/25/18
03/07/16

Nightmare said:

In Serbia we have a saying - Do NOT play with a Bear  

"Don't touch a sleeping lion" where I come from. 
Mar 20, 2018, 00:4203/20/18
06/11/14
 There is also another saying stand and deliver. It is just pixels, and in a game like this there will always be a few with enough power to either make the rules of combat as they see fit or to ignore them for their own reasons. as for  the major coiners there are 11(i know of) that have the power to take down multi bastions and pressidios in one hit and not bat an eye. The real issue is that they work as a team when they attack . I have been on the game since day one with this server, and have never bowed to anyone or had any of my mates back down from a good fight. but those days are long gone where you fight take a loss of a level and everyone walks away with a little pride intact.and might actually have respect for each other after. Now its an approach of after i ruin your bh or mates lets see if anyone stays with you as a team. That's the issue its not over power or even loss, its the issue of taking a complete loss. That's only temporary since being a pixel game you can rebuild over time. I will rebuild we have been up and down 3 times as a team. My fear and its justified is simple no new player will stay more than a few weeks after taking a hit from someone with major power. Its  a choice then join the few that can or keep your head down and bow out when told...When i hit a lower level player its one strike and never with enough power to cripple them. Just my style. I have taken pressidios and done sneaky back room deals and talked big and small as any pirate does, not an angel ..but i do see and end game with the current set up on pvp.