Do you cheat?

Do you cheat?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jul 9, 2017, 08:4607/09/17
04/06/17

1. I'm not Russian

2. I don't know any developer ( if any of them wants to be my friends and send me fee stuff i don't mind )  

3.i have a red button and when i push it i got gazillion free rubies , i also have a helicopter and a jet plain , 2 ninja turtles , 7 smurfs  and 11 hobbits....

are you happy now ???

PS: all of you with ''no $ for cheats '' names on your alt accounts havens  should be ashamed of your actions - Hypocrisy ....what makes you less cheaters than others ??

Jul 9, 2017, 11:0807/09/17
03/27/14

Nightmare said:

1. I'm not Russian

2. I don't know any developer ( if any of them wants to be my friends and send me fee stuff i don't mind )  

3.i have a red button and when i push it i got gazillion free rubies , i also have a helicopter and a jet plain , 2 ninja turtles , 7 smurfs  and 11 hobbits....

are you happy now ???

PS: all of you with ''no $ for cheats '' names on your alt accounts havens  should be ashamed of your actions - Hypocrisy ....what makes you less cheaters than others ??

I thought you didnt get free stuff? I mean free lil blue smurfs? not to mention the lil red button 

send me the smurfs... there is a rumor they make you happy 

CrowbarModerator
Jul 9, 2017, 12:0607/09/17
03/07/16

Blasphemy said:

send me the smurfs... there is a rumor they make you happy 

Not them. Their houses. ;-)

Jul 18, 2017, 18:0407/18/17
02/20/17

Crowbar said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Maxski said:

Apparently shiv has access to the IP addresses of all players

Why do you think he does?

I am more interested in "what can he do with those"? Those should be private, of course, but I still cannot think of a way to (ab)use them in the game, apart from estimating when someone is asleep and less likely to defend.

If you have a person's IP address, you can remote access their PC without their knowledge.  Once that is done, you can perform actions from their PC, including, but not limited to, logging into the game under their account.

This practice is illegal, but that doesn't deter those who do not care.
CrowbarModerator
Jul 18, 2017, 19:5607/18/17
03/07/16

piratemattd said:

If you have a person's IP address, you can remote access their PC without their knowledge.  Once that is done, you can perform actions from their PC, including, but not limited to, logging into the game under their account.

Not even your standard Windows systems are that open; you'd need to break in, not to mention that there is usually a modem between that doesn't allow incoming traffic. Not impossible, at least for average Joe's computer, but not nearly as simple as you're trying to make it sound. IMO, not worth wasting time hacking like that over a silly game. It would be easier to use such skills, if you had them, in a more lucrative fashion and then just buy your victories here. 

Please, don't trust wild Hollywoodesque rumours about things that you don't know, like internet security.
Jul 18, 2017, 22:2407/18/17
07/10/16
Crowbar said:

piratemattd said:

Please, don't trust wild Hollywoodesque rumours about things that you don't know, like internet security.
I wear a tinfoil hat... Stops em cold.
Jul 19, 2017, 01:3607/19/17
03/27/14

Azhaar Laghari said:

Crowbar said:

piratemattd said:

me too with lil tinfoil antenna on each side gives me ability to know all  

Jul 19, 2017, 13:0407/19/17
07/10/16
Blasphemy said:

Azhaar Laghari said:

me too with lil tinfoil antenna on each side gives me ability to know all  

Know all? Oh my... ;)
Jul 19, 2017, 13:5307/19/17
02/20/17
Crowbar said:

I only brought it up because someone inquired what could be done with an IP address.  What I stated earlier is true, despite the level of difficulty.
CrowbarModerator
Jul 19, 2017, 17:2607/19/17
03/07/16

piratedaddyd said:

Crowbar said:

I only brought it up because someone inquired what could be done with an IP address.  What I stated earlier is true, despite the level of difficulty.

I asked that but I was being sarcastic, because hiding your IP has nothing to do with security. It's like hiding your address from a pizza shop that should deliver you the pizza that you're ordering from them.

Every site you visit sees your IP, every person you talk to on Skype and similar tools can get it,... (unless you're VPN/Tor/... protected, which most people aren't, nor they should be).

If someone's IP can be abused for hacking, than that's what their problem is, not that someone knows the IP itself. "Shiv knows our IPs" is a ridiculous accusation that shows only that those spreading it don't know anything about the subject and should not be taken seriously.

Jul 19, 2017, 18:3707/19/17
Jul 19, 2017, 22:49(edited)
04/06/17

*REMOVED BY MODERATOR* here is my  IP 

hack my old bucket called PC please 

oh wait its a public IP

what now ?

being paranoid is the worst thing in the life.......

CrowbarModerator
Jul 19, 2017, 20:3107/19/17
03/07/16

Nightmare said:

what now ?

Well, now it's true that Shiv knows at least one of our IPs, so I guess we're all vulnerable now. Damn Plarium for letting this happen! 

Jul 19, 2017, 22:5107/19/17
03/27/14

Nightmare said:

*REMOVED BY MODERATOR* here is my  IP 

hack my old bucket called PC please 

oh wait its a public IP

what now ?

being paranoid is the worst thing in the life.......

joke or not just didn't think it was appropriate 

even if its public 

Aug 5, 2017, 00:5008/05/17
06/11/14
  In game cheaters. I have held off on judgement. This is not a bash on rual or any other bh as a group. 3 times i have seen fleets over 250m today saw another. This was just a general guess on the low side after taking into account dredds etc. Possible yes,in a way, that they are all spending several thousand dollars each a week to do this? If thats the truth great for Plarum if not...you need to get the game in order before we all start hacking and cheating, well not me, I will just stop everything but maybe playing the lighthouse but cashing like i do weekly not worth it. I coin enough to say that its impossible to mount that much offence and have high numbers in offence kills without massive amounts of money weekly.
Aug 5, 2017, 15:1108/05/17
05/06/16

The 250 million fleet attack Cabirdman was referring too was from one player! Very impressive if it was done legally, but you have to ask the question?

Has anybody else experienced raids with those sort of numbers from a single player?

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 7, 2017, 10:0808/07/17
09/17/15

Cabirdman said:

In game cheaters. I have held off on judgement. This is not a bash on rual or any other bh as a group. 3 times i have seen fleets over 250m today saw another. This was just a general guess on the low side after taking into account dredds etc. Possible yes,in a way, that they are all spending several thousand dollars each a week to do this? If thats the truth great for Plarum if not...you need to get the game in order before we all start hacking and cheating, well not me, I will just stop everything but maybe playing the lighthouse but cashing like i do weekly not worth it. I coin enough to say that its impossible to mount that much offence and have high numbers in offence kills without massive amounts of money weekly.

All suspicious activity should be reported here: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Sep 10, 2017, 17:3309/10/17
08/08/16

No $ for cheats!

Arrrrrr......
Oct 24, 2017, 21:3410/24/17
03/02/15
i love the prize machine 
Nov 6, 2017, 05:4811/06/17

every pirate here is doing their best to try and blame all their problems on others who they claim are cheating....while quite frankly they are just getting their behind kicked by someone who is simply BETTER than them.

Someone raids your haven and your troops are left out you deserve to get them taken away.  You leave 100,000 in resources sitting there they need to be stolen.  That is the game.  If you do not like it then don't play. And all these idiots who have 40 or 100 blockaded havens need to understand that only 3 are recoverable so they should get every one of them removed and their Blockades destroyed.