Wheel Of Fortune

Wheel Of Fortune

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Nov 27, 2019, 19:2111/27/19
03/07/16

I never said they can't do anything about it. I said they won't, because they believe it's working nicely.

I'll notify them about the complaints here, but don't keep your hopes high.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 28, 2019, 09:5411/28/19
05/21/19

Hello, Pirates! 

We know that many players complain about the WOF. Still, it works in such a way as it was described by Crowbar before and such repetitive offers aren't a bug.

I completely understand your point in here, however, the thing is that offers are formed in groups, in which some offers are rare and others are quite frequent. So a player needs to get another group of offers for being able to receive some other frequent offers.

We do hope for your understanding. 
Nov 28, 2019, 15:5411/28/19
11/06/15

Alina said:

Hello, Pirates! 

We know that many players complain about the WOF. Still, it works in such a way as it was described by Crowbar before and such repetitive offers aren't a bug.

I completely understand your point in here, however, the thing is that offers are formed in groups, in which some offers are rare and others are quite frequent. So a player needs to get another group of offers for being able to receive some other frequent offers.

So the question would be; How the Heck does a player suppose to go about getting "another group of offers for being able to receive some other frequent offers" ??????? Does the player have control over which group of offers he receives? Explain.

CrowbarModerator
Nov 28, 2019, 17:1511/28/19
03/07/16

awmllr said:

So the question would be; How the Heck does a player suppose to go about getting "another group of offers for being able to receive some other frequent offers" ??????? Does the player have control over which group of offers he receives? Explain.

Please, take a politer tone. Alina is one of the best CMs we've had and she really tries hard to help the players. On the subject of the Wheel, like so many other Plarium decision, she is just a messenger and does not deserve to be shouted at.

As for your question, I asked her that as soon as I saw her reply. She said that it's random and we have no control over that.

Ultimately, the Wheel is what it is, at devs' decision. It's neither mine nor Alina's fault. I agree with you that this behaviour is wrong (as a Plarium employee, she is in no position to tell us her personal opinion). I don't think either one of us can say anything new on the subject, and the players - me included - will remain unhappy with the Wheel.

Dec 2, 2019, 05:3312/02/19
Dec 2, 2019, 05:35(edited)
02/20/17
I used to think the more you bought something the more often it gave you that as a discount.  I think I was just lucky it was giving me what I wanted at the time.

ElDevildog said:

just imagine how while you're stuck on resources some lucky player is stuck on units, I too am stuck in the resource loop.

10 rubies says they only gave it to him  because he is out of rubies!  :P

I think I've been stuck on unit restorations for about a month.  Guess I better stop killing all the neighbor's productions (giggles)

Dec 3, 2019, 09:0112/03/19
09/04/16
Cant understand how you can say the WOF is working the way it should, I have been playing this game since 2016 and its only been the last month or so that all I get is resource boosts/ discounts so something has to have changed full stop, so tell me what has changed and how do I get out of this resources cycle.
CrowbarModerator
Dec 3, 2019, 09:3612/03/19
03/07/16

Shinboner said:

Cant understand how you can say the WOF is working the way it should, I have been playing this game since 2016 and its only been the last month or so that all I get is resource boosts/ discounts so something has to have changed full stop, so tell me what has changed and how do I get out of this resources cycle.

Plarium claims that it gives more relevant discounts to lower levels, i.e., as you progress, you get worse discounts. Mine have been been very rarely useful for years now.

Dec 5, 2019, 08:0612/05/19
09/04/16
Id call that manipulation, bias, discrimination, cheating, etc,  if you rolled the ball in roulette,  45 times how many times would it land on the same two numbers ???? Please sort this mess out
CrowbarModerator
Dec 5, 2019, 17:2912/05/19
03/07/16

Shinboner said:

Id call that manipulation, bias, discrimination, cheating, etc,  if you rolled the ball in roulette,  45 times how many times would it land on the same two numbers ???? Please sort this mess out

It IS biased. Plarium admitted as much, and they said it was intentional. Unlike roulette, which is supposed to be unbiased.

I conveyed the issues from this topic to Plarium, and even got them to give an official response here when you guys were unhappy to hear it from me (Alina above confirmed Plarium's stance on it; mind you, she's a messenger, not a policy maker). You can keep repeating your request to "sort it out", but Plarium's stance is that there is nothing to sort out and that, sadly, won't change, nor can I or Alina offer you anything more on the subject.

Btw, I got res today. Res boost yesterday. One of those two for the past... month? two months? no idea anymore...

Dec 10, 2019, 20:3112/10/19
08/23/16
Alina said:

I dont understand. Please explain, how can I get to another group?
CrowbarModerator
Dec 10, 2019, 20:5612/10/19
03/07/16

dubow said:

Alina said:

I answered that above.

Crowbar said:

As for your question, I asked her that as soon as I saw her reply. She said that it's random and we have no control over that.
Dec 10, 2019, 21:1412/10/19
08/23/16
Crowbar said:

dubow said:

Alina said:

I answered that above.

Crowbar said:

I get over 2 months from WoF only whirlpools and nautical charts. Its not random. Random is discount what I get, sometimes 30% and sometimes 45%.
Dec 17, 2019, 16:5612/17/19
02/20/17

I would like to add this to the thread.

I like the fact I get a chance at a discount on something!

Remember that time when everyone complained about having to click so much to "Free boost" on a bonnie in the troop que?  yeah I miss being able to do that.

Dec 18, 2019, 17:1212/18/19
03/07/16
It's really strange to me that a game that wants your money just leaves these spinning wheels on junk that I would not buy at any discount, WTG thnx for saving me money.
Dec 21, 2019, 19:2512/21/19
09/22/16
Crowbar said:

Plarium claims that it gives more relevant discounts to lower levels, i.e., as you progress, you get worse discounts. Mine have been been very rarely useful for years now.

Same here.