i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
OlenkaAdmin
Feb 22, 2023, 11:0502/22/23
10/31/22

Thank you for sharing this information; your feedback is very important for us. The team is currently working on finding the best possible solution in this situation. 

Feb 24, 2023, 00:1602/24/23
07/24/16
Olenka

Thank you for sharing this information; your feedback is very important for us. The team is currently working on finding the best possible solution in this situation. 

Hello and thanks for your response,

I feel though that bring to our attention is very misleading for this has happened before several times on pirates bay. I know that your just doing your job and I thank you, BUT is not this obvious to Plaium that these bot farms exist??? Just go to the Brotherhood news and you can see 4 or more large brotherhoods with 100+ autobots playing. Sadly and not wanting to sound rude, this is flagrently obvious and has been.

This issue was never addressed in past and a solution has never been found by Plarium.

I'm affraid i'll be taking another 2 year break from this game.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Have a nice week

JR 

Feb 24, 2023, 07:1502/24/23
Feb 24, 2023, 14:11(edited)
12/13/20

ALL OF THESE BROTHERHOODS ARE AUTOMATED BOTS..... HOW IS THIS FAIR TO THE REAL PLAYERS OF THE GAME WE LOVE AND SPEND MONEY TO PLAY, THE REALM,THE PIRATES AND THE WHITE BOOMER BROTHERHOODS ARE ALL AUTOMATED AND FINNISHING IN THE TOP OF THE TOURNAMENTS AND YOU CAN NOT MAKE ANY ONE BELIEVE THAT PLARIUM DOES NOT KNOW OF THIS AND NOW BLACK PEARL AND BLACK PEARL 1 ARE DOING IT ALSO. ONE THING I CAN SAY ABOUT WHEN WE PLAYED ON FACEBOOK THIS DID NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE YOU HAD TO VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT IF THERE WERE 5 COMPLAINTS. I PLAYED ON THOSE SERVERS SINCE 2013 AND THEY SAW THE GAME WAS FAIR TO THE INDIVIDUAL PLAYER, THIS IS A PLARIUM PLAY GAME AND FB CARED MORE ABOUT THE PLAYERS THAT LOVE THIS GAME AND SPEND TIME AND MONEY PLAYING IT THAN WHAT PLARIUM ITSELF IS SHOWING US. I'M NOT TRYING TO BE DISRESPECTFUL BUT SOMETHING NEEDS DONE BY PLARIUM ABOUT THIS PROBLEM. THESE PEOPLE SPEND NO TIME IN GAME NOR MONEY,

Feb 24, 2023, 15:3202/24/23
12/13/20

Olenka does this seem fair to you both these Brotherhoods are automated

OlenkaAdmin
Feb 24, 2023, 16:5902/24/23
10/31/22
Scott Jett ( MEG )

ALL OF THESE BROTHERHOODS ARE AUTOMATED BOTS..... HOW IS THIS FAIR TO THE REAL PLAYERS OF THE GAME WE LOVE AND SPEND MONEY TO PLAY, THE REALM,THE PIRATES AND THE WHITE BOOMER BROTHERHOODS ARE ALL AUTOMATED AND FINNISHING IN THE TOP OF THE TOURNAMENTS AND YOU CAN NOT MAKE ANY ONE BELIEVE THAT PLARIUM DOES NOT KNOW OF THIS AND NOW BLACK PEARL AND BLACK PEARL 1 ARE DOING IT ALSO. ONE THING I CAN SAY ABOUT WHEN WE PLAYED ON FACEBOOK THIS DID NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE YOU HAD TO VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT IF THERE WERE 5 COMPLAINTS. I PLAYED ON THOSE SERVERS SINCE 2013 AND THEY SAW THE GAME WAS FAIR TO THE INDIVIDUAL PLAYER, THIS IS A PLARIUM PLAY GAME AND FB CARED MORE ABOUT THE PLAYERS THAT LOVE THIS GAME AND SPEND TIME AND MONEY PLAYING IT THAN WHAT PLARIUM ITSELF IS SHOWING US. I'M NOT TRYING TO BE DISRESPECTFUL BUT SOMETHING NEEDS DONE BY PLARIUM ABOUT THIS PROBLEM. THESE PEOPLE SPEND NO TIME IN GAME NOR MONEY,

Thanks you for providing me with the screenshots, Captain. I can totally get you. Please note that all game servers belong to Plarium and Facebook is a platform through which players used to have access to the game. It didn't have any impact on the game's development. 😉  

Feb 24, 2023, 18:4002/24/23
12/13/20

Olenka you are completely correct on FaceBook just being a platform to play the game . But to use their platform to play on Plarium server games you had to have a legitimate FaceBook account that you could verify. In turn that did not allow the automation bots to exist.🙂

OlenkaAdmin
Feb 28, 2023, 16:1202/28/23
10/31/22
Scott Jett ( MEG )

Olenka you are completely correct on FaceBook just being a platform to play the game . But to use their platform to play on Plarium server games you had to have a legitimate FaceBook account that you could verify. In turn that did not allow the automation bots to exist.🙂

These facts are not interrelated, Captain.

At this  stage, the team is investigating the situation to find the best possible solution to it. Please be sure that your feedback is valuable for us and all information that you share is taken into consideration. 

Mar 3, 2023, 20:3103/03/23
12/30/14

It don't take a genius to figure out which are BOT accounts/Brotherhoods.

Sort it out fast or players will leave.

https://prnt.sc/VqxzWuEOkqdG

A server inflitrated by BOTS, will not see my ££££ anymore.

Maybe it is political and Plarium have gone Pro Putin or FSB have hacked Plarium servers.

Either way, no money from me.

Mar 4, 2023, 11:0903/04/23
02/20/17

Impossible to compete against machines  Us mere mortals will need to look elsewhere.  For now I won't be spending any $$$$ on game but would like some information from Plarium what is being done.  

Mar 5, 2023, 14:0503/05/23
02/20/17

Seems more and more peeps are joining the free leagues.  Good to hear the balance of play is getting restored.  :)))

Mar 5, 2023, 17:3503/05/23
12/30/14

Hey Keel,  yes, lets make it free play. My bank manager would sure be happy.

And I am quite sure Cisco systems will supply free servers and Plarium employee's will work for free ? 

Keely baby, I think you went to Woodstock and didn't come back.

I am also assuming you Brotherhood is filling up now, with BOTS lol

Mar 6, 2023, 13:4803/06/23
Mar 6, 2023, 13:58(edited)
02/20/17

Nay that be ye bh's alt bh LHII.  They went from like 6 members to 125 with the russian storm.  Out of the 5 that hit my hood so far 3 went to the DS main BH and 2 were booted for inactivity.  I'm guessing it stems from my inability to play well with others.  Sooner or later they'll catch on that this game is all about making enemies to annoy.  It only took me 3 years to learn it was more advantageous to have enemies over allies.

It's not that I want the game to be free.  I'm just happy to see the money players finally have to compete instead of buying their way to the top.  Bring on the legion I say!  They can't hurt what they can't hit.  I'm tucked and drained so no worries here.

If the game were not so broken I might spend again.  As it stands the bugs and imbalance of power leave me little incentive to purchase any further packs.  They got my K already thru the years.  I'm done falling in the jones' trap.

How is it that all the other pop up BH's got cyrillic names but LHII has gibberish bots as well?  Did ye all buy a different program or what?

Mar 12, 2023, 13:5703/12/23
12/30/14

Keely baby, LH II is not affliated with us. And has not been for a very long time. 

LH II members merged with the old Anchors Away BH. Then Anchors Away BH, was renamed to Lion's Heart 2. Which is our sister BH.

In hindsight, LH II should of been disbanded. But, maybe there will be a Busted Knuckles II brotherhood full of BOTS? Now, that would be amusing lol

Yes, the game is broken. So, no more ££££ from me. Until Plarium pull their finger out and sort out these Slav BOTS.  

Plarium silence on this issue, seems to be deafening .

OlenkaAdmin
Mar 13, 2023, 13:3303/13/23
10/31/22
Flash

Keely baby, LH II is not affliated with us. And has not been for a very long time. 

LH II members merged with the old Anchors Away BH. Then Anchors Away BH, was renamed to Lion's Heart 2. Which is our sister BH.

In hindsight, LH II should of been disbanded. But, maybe there will be a Busted Knuckles II brotherhood full of BOTS? Now, that would be amusing lol

Yes, the game is broken. So, no more ££££ from me. Until Plarium pull their finger out and sort out these Slav BOTS.  

Plarium silence on this issue, seems to be deafening .

Thank you for keeping us informed about the situation. As I mentioned before, the team is aware about the issue and our developers are working on finding the optimal solution to resolve it. 

Mar 13, 2023, 18:0503/13/23
12/13/20

New update on the autobots of REALM White Boomers and others .. they have written in to their programs to liberate themselve's. week troops and easy PvP and it puts them out the troops they need to do Light House and the Brawls. This is on The Pirates Bay and probably the other 2 servers as well .... Hmm what a coincidence that Plarium has raised their packages saying it is all over exchange rate... They allow these automated BH's to bring in $$$$.. If all unite and agree not to liberate these autobots then they will have to liberate their own. This is the way to stop them from being useful to the ones running the programs and scripts... FREE PLAY... NEW HOBBY FOR MY HOBBY MONEY BUT IT WON'T BE ON THIS GAME... A good day to all..