Automated Brotherhoods should not be condoned by Plarium under any circumstance

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
OlenkaAdmin
Mar 16, 2023, 12:3303/16/23
10/31/22
Scott Jett ( MEG )

New update on the autobots of REALM White Boomers and others .. they have written in to their programs to liberate themselve's. week troops and easy PvP and it puts them out the troops they need to do Light House and the Brawls. This is on The Pirates Bay and probably the other 2 servers as well .... Hmm what a coincidence that Plarium has raised their packages saying it is all over exchange rate... They allow these automated BH's to bring in $$$$.. If all unite and agree not to liberate these autobots then they will have to liberate their own. This is the way to stop them from being useful to the ones running the programs and scripts... FREE PLAY... NEW HOBBY FOR MY HOBBY MONEY BUT IT WON'T BE ON THIS GAME... A good day to all..

Be sure that there is no connection between price increase for several currencies and the issues connected with players using third-party tools. The team is looking into it, however, as I mentioned it before, this process may take some time. 

Thank you for your patience! 

Mar 21, 2023, 00:2303/21/23
02/20/17

Thanks for the political history lesson.  I did see the AA change.  I don't follow the royal drama anymore.  I just know if they want to fight over blocks or not.  (Poaching Grin)

Thanks for coming to the threads and giving us an official perspectie Olenka

Mar 24, 2023, 08:4103/24/23
Mar 24, 2023, 08:42(edited)
12/13/20

Changed the names trying to hide ... Guess Plarium doesn't care... When it is so blatent as to the picture of White Boomer Bastion flying the Atlantis Flag and both names ... what a joke and you can't say you can't find them the co ords are right there in plain view

Mar 24, 2023, 08:4403/24/23
12/13/20

How does every member start the same exact day now that is the question of the day... 11/01/23

Mar 25, 2023, 09:2803/25/23
12/13/20

Every member has the exact same start date 11/01/23

i

CrowbarModerator
Mar 25, 2023, 10:1003/25/23
03/07/16

They'll tell you that they came to the map together. 150 people just started playing at the same moment. ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you for pointing those BHs out. Plarium is collecting this data and they claim to be investigating. Sadly, we likely won't know more, as these investigations are never public. But keep sharing the info. Hopefully it'll be useful, and it certainly won't hurt.

May 11, 2023, 08:0805/11/23
07/28/15

For the record... I knocked The Black Pearl and BPP1 down a notch. They need to rebuild so I can shove them over again. Haha. 

TBP is led by Dragon's Fire leader, Capt_Jack. I don't think he's automating though. I think he just glued his hind end to his computer chair! Having said that, him and a small band of fairy men are building 100's of accounts. I wonder who they plan to aim their masses at down the voyage? ::Smirks::

Realm I don't know anything about.... PIRATES is in association to the original EE via a key player. We all should know who that is if thought hard enough on it. With shiv gone and Nightmare gone... that would leave no other than PoD leader and her little band of bootlickers. She will deny she automates, always does, but it's obvious when 4 of her BH's at time top the charts! She can deny it all she wants. We know what we see. 

Don't get me started on the massive AutoLot farmer BH that is Way Forward. I mean, sooooo obvious for what's got to be over a year by now. 

I hear the latest whispers of folk pointing fingers at my BH for being automated (on Discord) and have to laugh... see now, automation is becoming so frequent that anyone who tops the charts now and then is accused of it apparently. If I did automate, I'd be pumping out points like Way Forward every weekend and have 3 new BH's by now. Funny how I played the game only to fight the EE to help level the playing field on the PB server for YEARS and yet I'm still the bad guy to some folk... that's a different subject though, so I realign... 

The point is here, some BH's are obviously crossing lines for a very long time now and if Plarium was planning on shutting automated accounts down, it would be dealt with by now. I know people who submitted complaints with screenshots on and off for months, probably over a year by now, time is elusive anymore. The answer is always the same... they are looking into it. Sorry, but we keep hearing that and see no change. Of course, change won't happen overnight or in a few weeks, but this has been going on for a long time now. 

Look guys, Plarium isn't going to stop them, at least no time soon. For some unknown reason they are really stuck on the fix for this, or maybe they don't realize how much of an issue it really is and choose to set the task of looking far into it on the back burner because a $500M dollar gaming corporation is probably so busy they just work, work, work, and never sleep. Just do what these AutoLots do and dose them with their own medicine. What other choice is there than quit? Not likely, you'll get busted for it anytime soon. LOL. One thing is for sure, if we all quit then they really do win, and way too easily if you ask me. At least multi-account, you're apparently allowed to do that. How else are there so many "active players" left? ::Rolling Eyes::

Excuse my casual sarcasm. Or not. 

Note: Everything I mention is based from the Pirate Bay server, but I understand that this same problem is across all Plarium servers. Thanks for reading. 

OlenkaAdmin
May 11, 2023, 09:4905/11/23
10/31/22
RUNA of the Rok

For the record... I knocked The Black Pearl and BPP1 down a notch. They need to rebuild so I can shove them over again. Haha. 

TBP is led by Dragon's Fire leader, Capt_Jack. I don't think he's automating though. I think he just glued his hind end to his computer chair! Having said that, him and a small band of fairy men are building 100's of accounts. I wonder who they plan to aim their masses at down the voyage? ::Smirks::

Realm I don't know anything about.... PIRATES is in association to the original EE via a key player. We all should know who that is if thought hard enough on it. With shiv gone and Nightmare gone... that would leave no other than PoD leader and her little band of bootlickers. She will deny she automates, always does, but it's obvious when 4 of her BH's at time top the charts! She can deny it all she wants. We know what we see. 

Don't get me started on the massive AutoLot farmer BH that is Way Forward. I mean, sooooo obvious for what's got to be over a year by now. 

I hear the latest whispers of folk pointing fingers at my BH for being automated (on Discord) and have to laugh... see now, automation is becoming so frequent that anyone who tops the charts now and then is accused of it apparently. If I did automate, I'd be pumping out points like Way Forward every weekend and have 3 new BH's by now. Funny how I played the game only to fight the EE to help level the playing field on the PB server for YEARS and yet I'm still the bad guy to some folk... that's a different subject though, so I realign... 

The point is here, some BH's are obviously crossing lines for a very long time now and if Plarium was planning on shutting automated accounts down, it would be dealt with by now. I know people who submitted complaints with screenshots on and off for months, probably over a year by now, time is elusive anymore. The answer is always the same... they are looking into it. Sorry, but we keep hearing that and see no change. Of course, change won't happen overnight or in a few weeks, but this has been going on for a long time now. 

Look guys, Plarium isn't going to stop them, at least no time soon. For some unknown reason they are really stuck on the fix for this, or maybe they don't realize how much of an issue it really is and choose to set the task of looking far into it on the back burner because a $500M dollar gaming corporation is probably so busy they just work, work, work, and never sleep. Just do what these AutoLots do and dose them with their own medicine. What other choice is there than quit? Not likely, you'll get busted for it anytime soon. LOL. One thing is for sure, if we all quit then they really do win, and way too easily if you ask me. At least multi-account, you're apparently allowed to do that. How else are there so many "active players" left? ::Rolling Eyes::

Excuse my casual sarcasm. Or not. 

Note: Everything I mention is based from the Pirate Bay server, but I understand that this same problem is across all Plarium servers. Thanks for reading. 

Thank you for such detailed feedback. The team is working on identifying game accounts using third-party tools, and the blocking process is also active.๐Ÿ’ช

However, if you notice any suspicious activity, we suggest you pass this information directly to our tech support team for further investigation via this link.

CrowbarModerator
May 11, 2023, 11:3605/11/23
03/07/16

I disagree with this:

One thing is for sure, if we all quit then they really do win, and way too easily if you ask me.

Bots' main purpose is advantage without paying. With humans gone and only bots remaining (and yes, I do not count those "people" who are running bots as "humans" ๐Ÿ˜›), the revenue will be gone as well. So, if we all quit, the game will shut down.

With the game game gone, so is the purpose of bots. Whether it was to sell these accounts (who'd pay for them?!) or to dominate a silly game, that'll be over. They don't win. They lose, just like everyone else. In some way, more than us live players. Most players I know see the game more as a chore than fun. We're too stubborn to quit, but if the bots make us that favour, we'll be free again.

Of course, their purpose might be to get Plarium to shut down the game, but I don't see that as a win either. With old players leaving and new ones not joining and staying long enough to become new big players (and big spenders), the game has been on its last legs for years now. Plarium keeps it alive while it's low cost and low maintenance, but I'm sure that they won't miss it when it's gone.

May 15, 2023, 16:0905/15/23
May 15, 2023, 21:36(edited)
12/30/14

Recieved this today from a "player" : 

<redacted>

Half of brawl top ten filled with BOT brotherhood's last weekend. You seem to be losing the BOT war Plarium?!

May 15, 2023, 16:2105/15/23
12/30/14

โ€œIf only one man dies of hunger, that is a tragedy. If millions die, thatโ€™s only statistics.โ€

CrowbarModerator
May 15, 2023, 21:3805/15/23
03/07/16
Flash

Recieved this today from a "player" : 

<redacted>

Half of brawl top ten filled with BOT brotherhood's last weekend. You seem to be losing the BOT war Plarium?!

Than you. As a fellow player, I am well aware of it and I already reported it earlier today. I cannot tell you what will be done about it, simply because I'll never know it myself, but it was reported and the ball is now in Plarium's court.