Alliance of Peace (AOP)

Alliance of Peace (AOP)

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
May 31, 2017, 14:0705/31/17
09/08/16
Crowbar said:

You got them to waste 2 or 3 FSs (1000-1500 rubies value) for random whirlpool (1000 rubies) or a shield (4000 rubies) on top of the first non-random whirlpool (so, total 5k-8k rubies of your own expense)? That'll show them!  What's wrong with turtling, if you want them to waste FSs?
You are painfully funny. I have 60 whirlpools I will probably never use from packages. I would use them cause I will not do so in other ways. KingRat is right. Rather than use a shield, which I also seldom use and have a number of in reserve, IF I was going to fireship, I would whirlpool. 
May 31, 2017, 18:4105/31/17
09/04/15
It works.  Good Job.
May 31, 2017, 23:5205/31/17
01/10/16
Jun 1, 2017, 04:4506/01/17
10/30/15

I am certainly enjoying being part of the AOP.  Have been here for awhile and the Alliance has saved me from being wasted for no reason other than a treasure island attack.  

Jun 1, 2017, 05:2906/01/17
04/05/16
We all love to talk shop - about how good we are at the details of the game - but the real purpose of this forum is to explore ways for smaller BHs to have relevance in a game dominated by huge corporate BHs ( I have been in 3 of them - take note and take care).  I think the AOP is a step forward - especially if you don't really enjoy the "pardon me" game - or the strict rules of some BHs.  If the AOP is successful at reducing the risks of being in a small BH, there will be other confederations doing the same thing - I'm not judging - I'm just saying WHAT WILL BE.  The game is always changing - why get upset? You can spend all your efforts against us or play the big important BH game - I'm confident that smart people will figure out their own best interests.  Go AOP!
Jun 1, 2017, 08:2206/01/17
04/06/17

Johnnydawg said:

We all love to talk shop - about how good we are at the details of the game - but the real purpose of this forum is to explore ways for smaller BHs to have relevance in a game dominated by huge corporate BHs ( I have been in 3 of them - take note and take care).  I think the AOP is a step forward - especially if you don't really enjoy the "pardon me" game - or the strict rules of some BHs.  If the AOP is successful at reducing the risks of being in a small BH, there will be other confederations doing the same thing - I'm not judging - I'm just saying WHAT WILL BE.  The game is always changing - why get upset? You can spend all your efforts against us or play the big important BH game - I'm confident that smart people will figure out their own best interests.  Go AOP!

Go AoP 

Jun 1, 2017, 17:2006/01/17
Jun 1, 2017, 18:3906/01/17

Well done Nightmare for yet again not being straight with your words.

I have never insulted you personally, it's not my style, and if you genuinely believe I did then you must have a very soft skin.

What you, and a lot of others seem to completely overlook is that this is a game, it's NOT real life. Yes it's a war game, which involves battles, and that involves losses as well as wins.

What a lot of AoP members feel is sadness that you, and others, feel the need to sacrifice any honour or integrity you have in order win at any cost.

You say you want AoP scalps, the one thing I noticed from the reports is that you were significantly missing from the attacks on TreKronor's Bastion.

No doubt you will again take this as a personal insult, and there will be repercussions. I would suggest that if there are it proves my point.

Rest assured neither you, nor anyone else, is going to bully me out of the game.

Jun 1, 2017, 20:4606/01/17
04/06/17

Jun 1, 2017, 23:2606/01/17
02/04/16

shiv said:

angusstpatrick said:

Guess we've gotten off topic.  This info is for brotherhoods who are tired of playground bullies.  If EURU or RUAL is so concerned with screen shots why don't they post them?  You know they have them.  This thread is to let Brotherhoods, regardless of size, know that if we stand together against the bullies and big spenders, we can still play and enjoy the game!

Rain

Stop stop. You say that they destroyed us 300-500 million defense. Even a fool knows that in BH to destroy 300-500 million def, 700 million off are needed.

How do we show you screenshots if you destroyed ~ 20-25 million protection. Right now I'm showing you the AoP attack.

Kingrat, Johnny Rotten are silent because this is a lie. I already appeal to them 5 times. But they ignore. I think you can do it yourself.

What did you win? In the fact that we did not need 2 pres and therefore we did not protect them? This is pride. Bravo.

I already said on these 2 pres was ~ 20-25 million.

Where did you get 300-500?

You are just liars.

Rual and euru number 1, 2. And where did you defeat us?

Kingrat, Johnny Rotten - where are the screenshots?

https://goo.gl/photos/WUq7nsRZ3m5NJ8sF8

You were not even in the rankings. 

You are like fleas who run around the elephant and say "mine, all this is mine" 

Shiv, one time I am going to reply to you, although I know it is a waste of valuable typing skills. I was in this GAME long before you showed up. I never knew you existed until you started making threats. Apparently, that is how you feed your oversized ego. Fine. That is not something that I crave or need. I enjoy this game, but I enjoy it for the new friendships I have made with people I would never have known, except for this game. THAT is valuable for me, and it is something that lasts and gives joy for a long time. This is a GAME. Games begin, and they END, and any joy that comes only from the game is very, very short-sighted and VERY short lived. You, on the other hand, seem to think that somehow it is important to be #1! Whoopee! I suppose I could care less about who is #1, but I do not know how I could. 

On the other hand, the sycophants (look it up) that are drawn to you are not friends. They are there only for themselves, and what they think they will gain, which is, really, nothing. They keep looking for something, but all they will find is burn out. Why? Because there is no joy in what they do; it accomplishes NOTHING. So whatever they do has to be endlessly repeated, and repeated, and repeated. Why? Not hard to understand. You are all good examples of the personality disorders listed in 2 Timothy 3:2-4. 

I am going to repeat what I have told you, and others. I have no interest in "winning" this game; what a silly concept, that somehow someone can WIN in this game. I have no interest in being #1. Neither I nor any other member of the AOP 'owe' any answers to you or to anyone else that plays this game. I am here to have fun, to forge new friendships and to bring more permenent joy into my life. REAL joy; not like the illusionary joy that you and your sycophants are so desperately searching for. My life is solidly based on real principles, such as the profound love that I share with my wife and the many loyal friends that I have made. THAT, is my joy. Not this game. And it is something that nothing that happens in this game can ever touch, which is why I am permenently happy and joyful. Unlike you. To be honest, I feel sorry for you and the others who play this illusionary game for some illusionary glory. Perhaps, some day, you will begin to awaken and understand, but probably not.

What I said at the beginning bears repeating. This is the only reply you or any of your sycophants will ever receive from me.  
Jun 1, 2017, 23:3906/01/17
Jun 2, 2017, 00:12(edited)
10/20/13

KingRat said:

shiv said:

angusstpatrick said:

Guess we've gotten off topic.  This info is for brotherhoods who are tired of playground bullies.  If EURU or RUAL is so concerned with screen shots why don't they post them?  You know they have them.  This thread is to let Brotherhoods, regardless of size, know that if we stand together against the bullies and big spenders, we can still play and enjoy the game!

Rain

Stop stop. You say that they destroyed us 300-500 million defense. Even a fool knows that in BH to destroy 300-500 million def, 700 million off are needed.

How do we show you screenshots if you destroyed ~ 20-25 million protection. Right now I'm showing you the AoP attack.

Kingrat, Johnny Rotten are silent because this is a lie. I already appeal to them 5 times. But they ignore. I think you can do it yourself.

What did you win? In the fact that we did not need 2 pres and therefore we did not protect them? This is pride. Bravo.

You are just liars.

Shiv, one time I am going to reply to you, although I know it is a waste of valuable typing skills. I was in this GAME long before you showed up. I never knew you existed until you started making threats. Apparently, that is how you feed your oversized ego. Fine. That is not something that I crave or need. I enjoy this game, but I enjoy it for the new friendships I have made with people I would never have known, except for this game. THAT is valuable for me, and it is something that lasts and gives joy for a long time. This is a GAME. Games begin, and they END, and any joy that comes only from the game is very, very short-sighted and VERY short lived. You, on the other hand, seem to think that somehow it is important to be #1! Whoopee! I suppose I could care less about who is #1, but I do not know how I could. 

On the other hand, the sycophants (look it up) that are drawn to you are not friends. They are there only for themselves, and what they think they will gain, which is, really, nothing. They keep looking for something, but all they will find is burn out. Why? Because there is no joy in what they do; it accomplishes NOTHING. So whatever they do has to be endlessly repeated, and repeated, and repeated. Why? Not hard to understand. You are all good examples of the personality disorders listed in 2 Timothy 3:2-4. 

I am going to repeat what I have told you, and others. I have no interest in "winning" this game; what a silly concept, that somehow someone can WIN in this game. I have no interest in being #1. Neither I nor any other member of the AOP 'owe' any answers to you or to anyone else that plays this game. I am here to have fun, to forge new friendships and to bring more permenent joy into my life. REAL joy; not like the illusionary joy that you and your sycophants are so desperately searching for. My life is solidly based on real principles, such as the profound love that I share with my wife and the many loyal friends that I have made. THAT, is my joy. Not this game. And it is something that nothing that happens in this game can ever touch, which is why I am permenently happy and joyful. Unlike you. To be honest, I feel sorry for you and the others who play this illusionary game for some illusionary glory. Perhaps, some day, you will begin to awaken and understand, but probably not.

What I said at the beginning bears repeating. This is the only reply you or any of your sycophants will ever receive from me.  

The empty words of a liar. Where are screenshots of attack?
If you do not know, I personally invited the ESP, HellCats, Sorci to join me. They did not ask for it.

Jun 2, 2017, 01:2806/02/17
Jun 2, 2017, 01:29(edited)
04/06/17

KingRat said:

shiv said:

angusstpatrick said:

Rain

You are just liars.

We do not take prisoners  yours surrender is not accepted 

Jun 3, 2017, 20:5106/03/17
07/24/16

Shiv,

Shiv, why you still cry? You lost and you know it, EURU presidio 202 and 129 gone. You posted in the forums that Killin' Time would never have a presidio again. You lied, we did. In fact it was your Euru presidio 202 we took and held till it was passed off. So spin spin spin. You sound so much like cable news. Yes, you lost 100s of millions of defence. Lots of your members were on the fame for losing defence that day. Nope I didn't take a screenshot on that either. Did you? You should of, but i'm sure you would not like people to see how many times a EURUs were in the top 80 of that weekend. A for our Bastion, what did you get, a few bonnies? A waste of time talking to a broken record. Your lil puppets are fire shipping me at all times, I have to go now and take care of me and my crew. Surrender? John Paul Jones 1779, I have not yet begun to fight. 

Yours Truly,

Johnny Rotten. Adviser Killin' Time.

Jun 3, 2017, 21:1406/03/17
10/20/13

wanabe5601 said:

Shiv,

Shiv, why you still cry? You lost and you know it, EURU presidio 202 and 129 gone. You posted in the forums that Killin' Time would never have a presidio again. You lied, we did. In fact it was your Euru presidio 202 we took and held till it was passed off. So spin spin spin. You sound so much like cable news. Yes, you lost 100s of millions of defence. Lots of your members were on the fame for losing defence that day. Nope I didn't take a screenshot on that either. Did you? You should of, but i'm sure you would not like people to see how many times a EURUs were in the top 80 of that weekend. A for our Bastion, what did you get, a few bonnies? A waste of time talking to a broken record. Your lil puppets are fire shipping me at all times, I have to go now and take care of me and my crew. Surrender? John Paul Jones 1779, I have not yet begun to fight. 

Yours Truly,

Johnny Rotten. Adviser Killin' Time.

100 million - liar :) 

Jun 9, 2017, 04:2406/09/17
10/30/15
You Shiv are boring and so are the rest of you peeps or alts.  This is a fun game.  I've been in real war and seen lots die even in my arms.  We are not a threat to you but you insist on hitting us.  Let this be a lesson to those who are reading/////  You can not trust someone who promises you the moon.
Jun 9, 2017, 11:1906/09/17
04/06/17

angusstpatrick said:

You Shiv are boring and so are the rest of you peeps or alts.  This is a fun game.  I've been in real war and seen lots die even in my arms.  We are not a threat to you but you insist on hitting us.  Let this be a lesson to those who are reading/////  You can not trust someone who promises you the moon.

you talk about alts and you have how much ?  what is your BH name ? what is your name ?

you must be so proud for being in real war ehh ??  in my country people say ''a fool is a proud of what is shame for normal''.......that much about YOU.....

WHAT lesson ?  20 brotherhoods with 0 Presidios and Bastions on milestone ?  yes that can be a lesson for everyone who wants to join AoP

Jun 10, 2017, 03:2606/10/17
10/30/15

Nightmare/Shiv, you know nothing about me.  I will not dignify your comments on my war experience as you don't know if I was proud or not.  I just know real people were and still are dying around me every day.  This will be my last post here because, as usual, you twisted what was being said.  I am with All The King's Men, BadAssRain, who you keep repeatedly hitting without cause.  I saw how you want AOP scalps.  You must be insecure if we are "no threat" and "alliance of potatoes" yet you are bent on destroying us.  Go ahead, there are other games to play without your kind in them where we can all go to have fun, which is why we play games.  You talk big but your actions speak louder than words and those BH's you've made come over to you?  They will learn a hard lesson.

Rain  
Jun 10, 2017, 10:2006/10/17
10/20/13

angusstpatrick said:

Nightmare/Shiv, you know nothing about me.  I will not dignify your comments on my war experience as you don't know if I was proud or not.  I just know real people were and still are dying around me every day.  This will be my last post here because, as usual, you twisted what was being said.  I am with All The King's Men, BadAssRain, who you keep repeatedly hitting without cause.  I saw how you want AOP scalps.  You must be insecure if we are "no threat" and "alliance of potatoes" yet you are bent on destroying us.  Go ahead, there are other games to play without your kind in them where we can all go to have fun, which is why we play games.  You talk big but your actions speak louder than words and those BH's you've made come over to you?  They will learn a hard lesson.

Rain  

Mixing real life and game? Are you all right with your head?

Jun 11, 2017, 11:1406/11/17
04/06/17
angusstpatrick said:

Rain  

Jun 12, 2017, 14:1106/12/17
03/27/14

angusstpatrick said:

Rain  

this relates to the comment of what and how you worded this above... pls remember the game is pixels none is real

nobody is dying and everything we do in the game can be fixed within time as its all a pixel related game 

Im sure you are among some bad ass players among your alliance we all have some in our leagues so play and have fun

im not defending anyone here just stating that words on a pixel game is not even worth 2 cents and most don't care

your just feeding wolves that will come back for more and bite harder 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.