All Categories

Answers to the FAQs about the New Progress System

Answers to the FAQs about the New Progress System

❓🤔 The highly-anticipated New Progress System is fast approaching, and we are set to keep informing you about the upcoming feature. Having received a variety of questions from the community, we've compiled a list of answers to the most frequently asked ones. 

Learn more about the New Progress System in the Q&A, and let us know if you still have any questions left in the comments below ⬇️

1. How does the new progress system work?

This new system will take over from the Progress Path as the way in which you can get all Mechs and Weapons in the game.

The new system is split into 8 Tiers which must be unlocked sequentially. Each Tier contains a variety of Mechs and Weapons which you can acquire using Credits, A-Coins, and in-app purchases. 

This is how progression through the new system works:

• To unlock a Tier, you must collect a certain number of Tier Stars from the previous Tier. For example, to unlock Tier III, you will need Tier II Stars
  • You earn Tier Stars either by acquiring Mechs and Weapons, or by ranking them up.

Continuing with the example above, to unlock Tier III you need to get Mechs and Weapons from Tier II or rank up Mechs and Weapons you acquired from Tier II that are already in your Inventory.  
  • When you rank up a Mech or Weapon you receive one Tier Star. Acquiring a Mech or Weapon will earn you the number of Tier Stars equivalent to that Mech or Weapon’s Rank at the moment you acquire it.

For example, acquiring a Rank 4 Zephyr from Tier V will earn you 4 Tier V Stars. Increasing the Zephyr’s Rank to 5 will earn you 1 Tier V Star.

Note that you will not receive a Tier Star if you max out a Mech’s stats so that its Rank Stars turn purple.

The further you progress through the Tiers, the more Tier Stars you will need to unlock each one. Keep in mind that only Tier Stars collected in the Tier immediately before the one you want to unlock will count towards it.

For example, once you unlock Tier III, Tier II Stars will not help you progress towards unlocking Tier IV — only Tier III Stars can do that.

Before you have unlocked a Tier you can still get Mechs and Weapons from it by purchasing them through Shop Offers or winning them as Rewards from Events. Just remember the Tier itself will remain locked, even if you have obtained some content from it. So, you’ll be able to use the particular Mech or Weapon you got, but the rest of the content in the Tier will be inaccessible. 

2. Does the new system have a name yet?

The New Progress System is called the Market, and can be accessed via the “Gear Hub'' button from your Hangar. When you enter the Gear Hub you’ll see tabs for the Market as well as for your Inventory. When you head to the Market tab, you’ll find all the Tiers as well as the Mechs and Weapons each one contains.  

3. When should we expect the release of the New Progress System?

As we mentioned in the Mech & Weapon Grade Update Q&A, the new system will be added to the game several months after the Grade Update.

We’ll first test it out in stages before releasing it to the entire player base.

4. How will my current in-game progress be transferred to the new system?

The Mechs and Weapons you have already acquired will remain in your Inventory and you can continue to use them. Which Tiers will be unlocked for you in the new system will depend on which Mechs and Weapons you have, their Rank, and in which Tier they are placed.

Keep in mind the following points: 

• All your Mechs and Weapons will be placed in a Tier. You can continue to use them, but the Tiers higher than the one you’re in will remain locked until you unlock them by earning the required number of Tier Stars. 
  • Any Mechs and Weapons you do not currently have will be available through the new system. You can obtain them when you unlock the relevant Tier.

5. What is the purpose of the shift from the Progress Path to the new system?

The main reason for the change is so that all players can get access to every Mech and Weapon in the game.

Simply extending the Progress Path and adding new content to it would not have been satisfactory, as the concept of the Path implies that the further along it you move, the more powerful will be the Mechs and Weapons you receive. 

But when we release new content into the game, we are often aiming to introduce greater variety into the gameplay, not necessarily more power.

As an alternative, we could have added new content at various points throughout the Progress Path and not just at the end of it. But this approach would have required us to rework the Progress Path with every release of a new Mech or Weapon, which is highly impractical.

So, we decided to create a new system which provides gradual access to all the Mechs and Weapons in the game.

We hope it provides a coherent, intuitive progression through Mech Arena, particularly with regard to Weapon Categories and Types, and highlights the variety of options you have within each Tier to advance more clearly. 

6. So, the New Progress System will provide access to EVERY Mech and Weapon in the game?

Upon release, every Mech and Weapon in the game will be available through the new system apart from the Cryo Javelin 6, which you can get when you refer 3 friends to the game and have them all reach Division 1. The Cryo Javelin 6 will still appear in a Tier in the Market, and will earn you Tier Stars when you acquire it or increase its Rank.

All other Mechs and Weapons in the Market can be obtained by spending Credits and A-Coins, or in some cases with in-app purchases.

7. Will the New Progress System contain Pilots and Implants?

No. The new system is only for Mechs and Weapons. 

You'll be able to acquire Pilots and Implants in all the usual ways you already know such as through Rewards in the Event Crate Rush, Arena Playoff, and Derby Events. You can also get Pilots by spending Credits and A-Coins. Implants, meanwhile, will still be obtainable with Credits or A-Coins in the Shop, and in Implant Crates. 

8. Now that Panther and Killshot have become Epic Mechs, how hard will it be to acquire them through the new system?

Under the New Progress System, Killshot and Panther will be placed in Tiers that correspond to their Rarity and Power. Since they are among the top 40% most powerful Mechs in the game, they will be allocated to Tiers accordingly.

9. What's going to happen to the Progress Path?

As we mentioned in our recent video on YouTube, all Mechs and Weapons will be transferred from the Progress Path to the new system. You'll still be able to obtain Resources, Crates, and Boosters from the Progress Path, although we are still figuring out how to fill in all the "gaps" left in the Path by the Mechs and Weapons that have moved to the new system.

10. How will the New Progress System affect Blueprint drops?

Under the new system, Crates will provide Blueprints for Mechs and Weapons in Tiers that you have unlocked. They will also drop Blueprints for any other Mechs and Weapons you have in your Inventory, regardless of how you acquired them (such as via the Progress Path, as a Reward from an Event, or through a Shop Offer). 

11. As more Content is added to the game, will it increase the number of Stars required to unlock Tiers?

For now, we do not envision the number of Tier Stars required to unlock Tiers increasing, even if more Mechs and Weapons are added to them. We see the addition of new content to the Tiers as an opportunity to add variety to the game, not a way to make it more difficult or time-consuming to make progress.

i

Views
Comments
Apr 7, 2023, 13:0704/07/23
Apr 7, 2023, 15:5104/07/23
03/10/23

1. When will we have pre up set instead of changing mech each game mode why not give up 2 or 3 set to put in so we can just click it?

2. I like the game it's a lot different after the update and still challenging. And now it forces players not bot to play with friends more than last Era. But since the update I notice more game freezing up, animations not sbowing( lock on, firing of weapons,  and shooting throw abilities, panthers dome shield and walls we need to get those bugs fixed.

3. I've seen some clan names, and player names that represents hate speech and other towards races why is that allowed. I do my best to report it but I know on the other side of the world it's not as recognized but it is what it is.  And fix the bots perfect aiming. And player bots stand g in one place.

4. But 9ver all I'm happy I found this game early on and still playing it I'm not the best but I'll be up there if I keep playing thankfully I got some friends to play. Can we just get the lower tier mech for upgrade decreased, and more pilot(red  points) in events its no where near enough to keep up with me and other play style I know it's about money but only 50-80 points a day to get to 7000 is a long journey and it really slows us grinders down.

Apr 7, 2023, 15:5304/07/23
03/30/23

when will it come to the game

Apr 7, 2023, 16:1004/07/23
03/30/23

I've been coming to the world of Mech Arena for about a month or so, and after seriously experiencing this game, I am quite satisfied but also have some disagreements as follows about the system that is about to be updated soon as follows:

1. The upcoming system update will make it difficult for new players to accumulate resources to upgrade their Mechs and Weapons to a certain star threshold to unlock new Mechs and Weapons in a short time . Obviously, this is not good for the world of Mech Arena because it makes it difficult for newcomers to fall in love with this game if the cost of resources to raise a Mech or Weapon is still quite high and takes a lot of time. accumulated time at the present time.

=> My suggestion on this part is to lower the amount of resources needed to upgrade Mechs and Weapons from Epic rank and below. This will not be too difficult for players to accept because the vast majority of longtime players can already own at least 1 6-star Mech from epic rank and below.

2. REVIEW THE BOTTOM OF THE BATTLE AND HOW TO MATCH YOUR Opponents IN Each Battle. This is really still a dilemma and also the most difficult thing for new players or those who are learning to play this game. A few examples from my own experience over the past 1 month with the game: The strongest Mech in my squad is the 3-star Arachnos, which equips a 2-star Long Range Cannon Weapon with a Pilot is a 5-star Red and rarity pairing are both at the weakest level, in the battle I encountered the BOT was also a 3-star Arachnos but it was equipped with Epic Weapons, Legendary Pilots and Legendary Pairing ??? What the hell happened to me??? Also in the tournament I met a 5 star epic Killshot-Mech player with a legendary pilot, he didn't even need to carry a weapon and with a knock from Killshot's skill made me switch to Mech is different and there is no feeling of being played.

=> I earnestly ask you to solve this problem as quickly as possible because it is not only me who spoke out about this, even other players have the same problem.

Apr 7, 2023, 16:2104/07/23
02/15/22

Mech areana i have a request i have longram 12 can u take this weopan and give me missile rack 16 4 star you can also take my legendary pilot archagel pls give me  missile rack 16 4 strar my mech areana code of my account 26999714

Apr 7, 2023, 16:2204/07/23
02/15/22

My dout is that my brickhouse is unlocked but i didn't purchase so it means I want to re unlock it or it will remained unlocked pls reply my answer

Apr 7, 2023, 16:2404/07/23
04/07/23

Please all weapon and mech in progress and please giveaway 10,000 a coins my id 48057645 

Apr 7, 2023, 16:2904/07/23
04/07/23

I request please give me em rifle 16 and please give surge mech and shotgun 8 carbine 12 and railgun 16 please give

Apr 7, 2023, 16:3204/07/23
08/11/22

Since Tengu wasn't with shadow and stalker wasn't with guardian in the new system does that mean that tenge and stalker are getting upgrades

Apr 7, 2023, 16:3604/07/23
06/06/20

This is good news!

Having completed the Progress Path some time ago, I'm looking forward to the new Tier System. 

Thanks Plarium for an excellent game, and the improvements just keep on coming!👍

Apr 7, 2023, 16:4004/07/23
04/05/23

hi. I am collecting credits to buy brickhouse after this update the chances are brickhouse might lock again so it mite take long to unlock brickhouse so what would do about it?

Apr 7, 2023, 17:0004/07/23
04/07/23

Bonjour, je n'arrive pas a connecté mon compte fb sur pc. Je l'ai sur Mobile par contre je ne peux pas le mettre sur pc. Merci, je n'arrive pas aussi à le mettre sur "s'inscrire avec ID Plarium"

J’aime

Commenter

Partager

Apr 7, 2023, 17:0104/07/23
04/07/23

Hello, I can not connect my fb account on pc. I have it on Mobile however I can not put it on pc. Thanks, I can't also put it on "register with ID Plarium"

Apr 7, 2023, 17:1904/07/23
03/07/23

So if you still have to pay resources for the mechs/weapons, this update means nothing...?

Seriously, after the so called "balance" patch, Ive gone from playing daily to maybe once or twice a week - nerfing our weapons was just awful, tweaking maps to make javs and mortars useless is just abusive, and giving every bot legendary weapons, pilots and augments on top of perfect aim and reaction time is downright insulting.  Its just become a game of who oneshots the other guy first with EMs. There is no balance anymore - I used to love playing support, that a clever MD, a common mech, could swing a game recovering a front liner.
Now even maxed out, my MD just isnt viable, everything just kills everything so fast, healing just does nothing, and exposing myself for even a fraction of a second is just a death sentence.  This game is just becoming a heartless cash grab, and I hate it - based off the replies here, Im certainly not alone.   What can I say like-minded people? Get on the game and use the feedback option to complain about this abuse, if enough folks do it, they may just listen - or this game becomes another war robots...

Apr 7, 2023, 17:4904/07/23
01/21/23

dear developers
you had a collaboration with Neymar Jr and would really like a new regime
"football robots" Can we see this in the future?

Apr 7, 2023, 18:0704/07/23
05/07/22

Why the all mechs are in tiers?

Apr 7, 2023, 18:4604/07/23
11/08/22

Plarium, look, this is an advice. If you are going to make this thing, please, make it so IT CAN ACTUALLY HELP. Most of the comunity are worried, including me, about how is this going to work. Its VERY hard, to get enough A-Coins and C-coins to level up all of our Mech, it really takes a while, and this thing at first sight its promesing making level up Mech and actually getting them, harder. Just everything backwards at what you "are trying to make". The only way, I see this new "Market" working in game, its increasing the amount of A-Coins and C-Coins you could get. For people like me, its not going to be fair if we first need to level up, and get Mech and Weapons that we are not going to use at all, its just a waste of time and effort. And its not a joke what im about to say, but people maybe will drop your game (incluiding me) if you keep with this idea, and MAKE IT IN THE WRONG WAY. 

Apr 7, 2023, 19:1604/07/23
04/07/22
emadutypro18000

Plarium, look, this is an advice. If you are going to make this thing, please, make it so IT CAN ACTUALLY HELP. Most of the comunity are worried, including me, about how is this going to work. Its VERY hard, to get enough A-Coins and C-coins to level up all of our Mech, it really takes a while, and this thing at first sight its promesing making level up Mech and actually getting them, harder. Just everything backwards at what you "are trying to make". The only way, I see this new "Market" working in game, its increasing the amount of A-Coins and C-Coins you could get. For people like me, its not going to be fair if we first need to level up, and get Mech and Weapons that we are not going to use at all, its just a waste of time and effort. And its not a joke what im about to say, but people maybe will drop your game (incluiding me) if you keep with this idea, and MAKE IT IN THE WRONG WAY. 

Falling on deaf ears my brother. This isn't going to only affect the level of people, but the matchmmaking as well...nobody has brought that up yet.

What is all this going to do to matchmaking? Now we need to waste rez on just advancing, but will we be placed into matches on the same level? current model makes me say NO, WE WON'T

Apr 7, 2023, 19:3304/07/23
03/30/23

So this means that all my upgrades progress i did, like cash and a coins, will mean nothing  future?. No one gonna get nothing back?

Apr 7, 2023, 19:4104/07/23
10/20/22

Ok I honestly think you guys are purposely missing the point for the old players that went thru all the glitching, hacking, and over priced items it's ridiculous to do this and not fix the match making how is it that you can fix a progress bar but not have people play each other on the same level for example if I have six star hangers with six star hangers NOT 3 star hangers with MAXED OUT BOTS AND PLAYERS that not only 1 camp 2 Cheat with them pulling on your toggle or drop the connection purposely, that's what you guys should fix you would have more people playing then bots and thank you for removing the cost of replacing implants that just didn't make any sense why do I have to pay for upgrades and have to pay to replace those items and that takes me into now this with the teir thing if I have my weapons at a six star please DO NOT downgrade them if I spend $1000 ever 2 to 3 weeks to make hanger bearly keep up with all the maxed out bots and bs op players that hack then kindly return all our money back it makes not sense to have us go thru all that just for you to say so ur six star weapons is only temporary i would have just not paid for anything in that case.

Apr 7, 2023, 20:0804/07/23
02/01/22

well i guss you guys are taking a page strat out of war robots and ading it it to this game i out them and ill qut you to you guys dont let good enuff go its all about the money you need to see whats happing two war robots and leron what happins to gred.