All Categories

Breaking News (release 2.10)

Breaking News (release 2.10)

We see that there is a lot of confusion over the Pilots Shop Update: Free Basic Implant Crates description in the game. Also, we need to make a clarification regarding the Content Preview feature in the Inventory that was announced in our Release Highlights 2.10.

Let's start with the first one. After the last update, we made it possible to get Free Basic Implant Crates faster. The time it takes for free Basic Implant Crates in the Shop to refresh was decreased from 12 hours to 8 hours. That means that it’s going to be easier now to complete the Pilot Daily Event time-wise, but this change doesn't mean there will be more Implants to get.  We apologize for the wrong information in the patch notes.

Now regarding the Content Preview feature in the Inventory feature that was announced in our Release Highlights 2.10. Preparing for the release, we realized that we need to shift the focus on more urgent tasks at hand, so we had to postpone the feature's release a bit. Now, what is this feature about? Quite a few of you have been requesting the Inventory to be updated with a preview option for every Mech and Weapon that have been released in the game to be able to view their Stats. We’ll do exactly that in one of the future updates, and you’ll have an opportunity to see every Mech, Weapon, and Pilot we have in Mech Arena listed in the Inventory menu. We will also mark with a lock those of them unavailable for purchasing with A-Coins or Credits. The feature will display a variety of content in the game.

i

Views
Comments
Aug 25, 2022, 13:5008/25/22
Sep 2, 2022, 03:1909/02/22
07/30/22

Another thing is if there's not in the game why can't I play offline I'd like to play offline more then online 

Sep 5, 2022, 03:0709/05/22
07/30/22

i

How is this fair and it's a bot cause there not on the tournament 

Sep 15, 2022, 12:3409/15/22
09/11/22

Can you please fix the loot we get from crates?? 

I can't tell you how frustrating it is to open 10 crates at a time and sometimes getting not a single bluebrint for any of the items you own. The game keeps giving blueprints for mechs and weapons you have unlocked but not own. This slows down everyones progression heavily wastes our time. Please please make it so you can't get items in crates you don't own or at least make it so we can sell our unwanted blueprints for credits or coins! Its because of this I NEVER purchase any crate specials. 

Also would be nice to have more A Coin events that can be completed by everyone. 

I keep hearing from older players that the free A Coins were heavily reduced. The events they have now, most of the time require you to unlock and own certain weapons you may never want to waste resources to purchase. How about during these events the weapon is temporarily unlocked/owned. That way everyone can complete the event, plarium will have more active people playing because they can complete it and people can try out the weapon during the event. 

Jan 7, 2023, 04:5101/07/23
11/21/22

i agree

Jan 7, 2023, 04:5201/07/23
11/21/22

😠

Feb 28, 2023, 03:5502/28/23
Mar 1, 2023, 01:53(edited)
08/20/22

This is a great point to fix. I grind hard and get vault keys only to get something that is totally not useful for my mechs.             
    I get skins for mech I do not have and nor do I want to get them.                                                                                             
       This makes no sense to me only that it looks like a marketing ploy.                                                                                                                       
          Is it possible that you can fix this?                                                                                                                                        
             IT would be nice to get from the vaults that will improve what we have not what we dont have?                                 
               We already get a lot of stuff not useful from the steel, silver and gold crates. I'm just saying......... soki