All Categories

So I'm told this game isn't pay to win. Still waiting for a response.

So I'm told this game isn't pay to win. Still waiting for a response.

Search
Comments
Jan 28, 2022, 18:2601/28/22
Jan 29, 2022, 02:21(edited)
12/07/21
Alina

I'm sorry to say I had to delete some comments here. Profanity is against our Forum Rules and Guidelines and it's really hard to debate like this. However, I'll forward your concerns to the game team. 

IDK who or what ur trying to debate or what profanity has to do with it but whatever. Could also share their response here? I'd be interested to know if the team will make significant changes or if they're just okay with mech arena being considered worse than pigsonic's game.

Jan 28, 2022, 20:3501/28/22
01/28/22

ผมTมเงินน้อยแต่ก็เติมขอบอกว่าของแพงไปนะคับบางส่วนนะจะมีของส่วนลดแบบที่ดีดีมังสลับคนที่อยากเลยมีกำหลังใจเล่นต่อไปแนนำว่าลดค่าเงินเติมลงมาอิกได้ไม่คับจากราคา35B.TH ลดลงมา20B.

Jan 28, 2022, 23:5401/28/22
01/19/22

EL MECANISMO "TENGU" NO SE LO GANA CUALQUIERA ASI DE FACIL SOLO LOS CREADORES DEL JUEGO NADIE MAS, MIENTRAS UNO SE ESFUERZA JUGANDO EL JUEGO ELLOS DISFRUTAN HACIENDO PEDAZOS A LOS DEMAS JUGADORES.

Jan 29, 2022, 06:0501/29/22
07/23/20

Yea I feel the same I would have been trying to give up for the game like 2 months ago I'm glad I never tried war robots because this crap is just dumb as the hell.. like ibspend yea.. and I spend probably more then the players who commented here, but im tired of this ongoing issue.. there really is no skill when 5 killshots just scoot all over the map with maxed out rocket mortar 12's and blast radius implants both epic and legendary..

There's no possible way to out run the sky fire the blast radius bonuses to disk launcher is unbearable as well... I have nothing maxed out not a single item in game but I do have several 6* mechs and weapons and im facing just full teams of complete maxed out everything's.. 

I've even tried to start a little clan an between players seeming like all they care about is a cool crown icon in there name and players not being able to afford the bill I have spent I can't find much good help. It's not there fault there good players and cool people But this match making and reduction of flowing resources is entirely too much 

Jan 29, 2022, 06:3601/29/22
Jan 29, 2022, 06:38(edited)
07/14/20

This games is completely p2w its so not f2p friendly I've literally gotten tendinitis in my thumb trying to grind out tournaments for a coins its insane literally having injured myself to try to be able to compete with the whales or p2w ppl... matchmaking is completely broken it should bever be based on xp cuz in all reality someone could have max xp and only have a 3k hanger it should be based on your inventory (not your current sp but the sp of your best mechs weapons pilots and implants you have available) plarium Said in thier video for pilots it's still based on skill but I'd like to know what skill goes into buying a legendary mortar blast radius and epic damage implant and spending to make them maxed and sit back and just launch rockets... that or woth arc torrents and shooting 60m from a maxed ares or stalker or Brickhouse etc.its Making already super powerful weapons like nuclear bombs .no skill needed just a credit card and anyone that says different is just a mortar camper thay bought those buffs... plarium will never admit this is p2w game but thier shady p2w tactics are so obvious a blind man could see it... plarium are crooks anyway. that's why they got sued for giving high paying player better odds in raid shadow legends. completely shady crooked and just a bunch of goofs

Jan 31, 2022, 01:3201/31/22
08/19/21

Sooo  Alina,  you  had  an  opportunity to  address  our  VALID  concerns,  but  instead  you  chose  to  censor  posts  and  then  scold  posters  for  their  harsh  language?    Seriously?    Just  what  are  your  priorities?  Don't  we  matter  at  all?    Wait....I  know  the  answer to that  one:   Plarium,  your  employer,  pulled  in  over  $325  million  in  2021.   Of  COURSE we  don't matter.    

Feb 1, 2022, 21:2702/01/22
Feb 2, 2022, 07:55(edited)
12/07/21

I just want to know if plarium has anything to say for themselves. Any harsh language I use is because I'm losing patience. It's backed up by unaddressed frustrations not just with the game but with plarium themselves.

When it comes to gaming and money mixing I have a pretty low shit tolerance. But the most intolerable shit comes from the business end. That's where the harsh language is directed at.

Intolerable things that companies do include the following: Pay to win, relative silence in the face of community frustration, thinking they can talk at the community about what they're doing and with each other about the community's concerns but not with the community about the community's concerns, and most of all treating players like we're effing stupid.

Interlable things that plarium does include: Pay to win, relative silence in the face of community frustration, thinking they can talk at the community about what they're doing and with each other about the community's concerns but not with the community about the community's concerns, and most of all treating treating players like we're effing stupid. Plarium really does a lot of treaing players anc community members like we're effing stupid and it pisses me off.

I like to think I have a fair shit tolerance threshold. Plarium manages to blow way past that threshold and when they treat players like we're effing stupid it's effing infuriating and I'm about done and would like to just remind plarium that there are better games and I won't hesitate to leave mech arena and even my clan behind for those other games because I literally cannot put up with any more shit from plarium.

Speaking of clans by the way, we still don't have official clans. I was told this was coming "soon" before we even heard anything about pilots. Now it's been over a month since pilots and we still don't have clans. Clans is like 1 of the first things war robots did.

I would also like to know who's debating what since the word "debate" came up.

Feb 5, 2022, 14:2802/05/22
01/31/21

I really don't understand why people are really concerned/worried about this, EVERY SINGLE mobile game i've ever played that has something to purchase to give the player an added vantage, it always runs into pay to win type scenarios. Now don't get me wrong, i've spent a little bit of money myself on here, and im sure i've upset alot of people in the game, but it's not only paying to win, if you don't have any skill, you're going to get wrekt. Ive came across a player with maxed out 2 Railgun 16s, Maxed out carbines, hangers over 5500, spawn for a second and get one shotted all the way across the map. Those people should be matched with similiar people/bots. If you have say 1k hangar, you shouldn't have to go up against an opponent with triple the power. Another thing people have to understand, the game is free, and making this game had to cost some money just like any other game out there, so the income has to come from somewhere. I get upset just as much as the next guy when i come across such an unbalance, but again, it's just a game. P2W mechanics are not going anywhere anytime soon

Feb 6, 2022, 15:2602/06/22
02/05/22
Jeff

i

Lol... They introduced a new mech called "TENGU" not to all players but to only P2W... Funny our F2P players didn't even get a shot by opening this vault once... 

😍

Feb 6, 2022, 15:2902/06/22
02/05/22
Bbmech

Because I know mods can sometimes miss the threads on here, here's a bump.

😍

Feb 6, 2022, 15:3002/06/22
02/05/22

😛

Feb 7, 2022, 17:0302/07/22
04/14/20

Alina,  not  sure  if  you  have  been  reading  all  the  threads,  Plarium  does  not  care,  they  will  make  no  changes  until  this  game  goes into  a  faded  memory..such  a  shame,  this  game  really  had  great  potentiall  actually  one  of  the  most  fun  mech  games  available.  

Feb 11, 2022, 19:1802/11/22
02/11/22

i just want to clear it out more than you think about pay to win!

this game become more pay to play than pay to win since you can't go farther without pay.

its a shame how i liked this game but i think ill stuck now with my fav game War Robots its still kinda balanced more than this greedy gay , godd luck.

Feb 16, 2022, 17:1002/16/22
02/07/22

THIS GAME IS PAY 2 WIN 

GIVING WRONG ❌ IMFORMATION 

YOU ARE A PLARUIM SERVENT SO YOU ARE SAYING THIS ... 

YOU ARE TOTALLY RUBBISH CA

Feb 17, 2022, 04:3902/17/22
07/01/21

It's a plarium game. You're free to play and be a piece of content for those of us who do pay. 

Feb 17, 2022, 17:4102/17/22
12/07/21
TerranAxiom

It's a plarium game. You're free to play and be a piece of content for those of us who do pay. 

Are u some sort of troll or something?

Feb 20, 2022, 08:3402/20/22
01/19/22

I'll just leave this here - tournament match (I'm a little over 2k SP):

i

i

Feb 20, 2022, 16:4302/20/22
12/07/21
Owczy

I'll just leave this here - tournament match (I'm a little over 2k SP):

i

i

brutal

Feb 22, 2022, 04:1802/22/22
02/20/22
Alina

I'm sorry to say I had to delete some comments here. Profanity is against our Forum Rules and Guidelines and it's really hard to debate like this. However, I'll forward your concerns to the game team. 

profanity stricken posts are a very poor excuse as to being unable to debate