All Categories

I don’t think it is even fair at that point

I don’t think it is even fair at that point

Search
Comments
Jan 2, 2022, 19:0001/02/22
09/14/20

My  idea  is  an  optional  difficulty  slider  or  option.  I  am  so  tired  of  having  dumb  easy  fights  and  then  watching  youtube  and  wasting  my  chance  of  a  fun  match.

some  hybridization  with  saving  player  from  themselves  and  not  letting  the  player  get  what  he  or  che  chooses  at  time  may  be  necisarry  too,  to  keep  it  interesting,  or  the  player  will  make  themselves  boored.  But  it  needs  to  happen.

Jan 4, 2022, 06:5901/04/22
Jan 4, 2022, 13:39(edited)
11/07/21
Rescue

In the next few updates.  Some of the groundwork has already been done in previous updates players won't be waiting to long.  But it is being done at the same time as some of the bigger To-Do List items like clans which sometime take priority as that has been a big ask from the community as well.

where are you now? 

you have time to ban people from forum but cant reply valid questions 

**** Your post was edited for violating the MA Forum Rules ****

~ Rescue (MA Forum Moderator)

Jan 4, 2022, 07:3501/04/22
11/07/21
MamamiA

1000 squad power in my team vs 5400 full pink stars in opponent team 

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

So that's what we called fair matchmaking with more real human players? Thank you Rescue and Alina.

Oh ya by the way why blocked me? Aren't my posts annoying enough for both you and Alina? Or banned me due to I criticized too much?

they also banned me

apparently they have time to ban people but no time to reply valid questions 

RescueCommunity Manager
Jan 4, 2022, 13:4301/04/22
12/21/20
Crow

where are you now? 

you have time to ban people from forum but cant reply valid questions 

**** Your post was edited for violating the MA Forum Rules ****

~ Rescue (MA Forum Moderator)

I didn't ban you from the forum, if I did you wouldn't be able to post at all.  Your were muted for 1 day from the MA Discord because you were warned by a moderator to not swear in general chat.  You immediately did again anyways.  You were muted for 1 day.  You priveledges should restore after 24 hours from the Mute.

You then came on the Forum after being muted and posted a similiar topic in violation of the MA Forum rules.  Your topic was edited and closed.

However, I should warn you that continued violation will result in further action up to and including a ban from both the Forum and Discord.

Before you continue to post please read the Forum and Discord Rules so you can avoid such an outcome.

Jan 10, 2022, 08:1601/10/22
10/03/21

i

i

Can someone please explain why I would even have to fight a player that has twice my squad strength? Yall either don't care about your player base or are just sucking up to the whales... this was by no means a fair match. 

Jan 10, 2022, 09:1001/10/22
01/07/22
jwiz500067

i

i

Can someone please explain why I would even have to fight a player that has twice my squad strength? Yall either don't care about your player base or are just sucking up to the whales... this was by no means a fair match. 

The very unfortunate fact is both Rescue and Alina will never able to answer such questions and what you probably get is "matchmaking is very hard to tweak" "we're working on it" "we understand your frustration" yet they are so efficient in banning people who criticised they too hard

Jan 11, 2022, 13:4201/11/22
01/11/22

Match making imballance has become a real problem. I get that Plarium needs to make money off of P2W whales, but you guys need to find a way to set those players against each other. Att his point, they're taking the fun out of this game for those of us who are very active casual players (which I suspect is a lot). 

I've played three or 4 robot fighting games over the years and they always implode when the P2W players get too heavy and aren't ballanced. 

Jan 11, 2022, 17:2801/11/22
01/07/22
Rescue

Your Squad Power does play a large factor in your match but to prevent high level players from manipulating the matchmaking it also looks at your experience level.  So for example, if you have gone far enough down the XP path to unlock end-game content (Brickhouse, railguns, etc.) lowering your Squad Power will have little to no effect on match-making.

i

i

Mind explaining what's the factor that matched me with such whale? 

Jan 12, 2022, 03:4301/12/22
11/07/21
MamamiA

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

So that's what we called fair matchmaking with more real human players? Thank you Rescue and Alina.

Oh ya by the way why blocked me? Aren't my posts annoying enough for both you and Alina? Or banned me due to I criticized too much?

Matchmaking is not a issue for the devs as people who actually pay tons of cash are having fun rampaging over f2p fodders.

currently they are working on more expensive stuff like legendary pilots or prototype weapon or mechs which people will pay tonsa cash to obtain.

Jan 13, 2022, 02:2801/13/22
01/06/22
DutyClaus

My  idea  is  an  optional  difficulty  slider  or  option.  I  am  so  tired  of  having  dumb  easy  fights  and  then  watching  youtube  and  wasting  my  chance  of  a  fun  match.

some  hybridization  with  saving  player  from  themselves  and  not  letting  the  player  get  what  he  or  che  chooses  at  time  may  be  necisarry  too,  to  keep  it  interesting,  or  the  player  will  make  themselves  boored.  But  it  needs  to  happen.

I like the idea of variation but think itd be better served if you're fighting at your own relative squad power level as it would give that variation naturally.  You'd have good and bad players due to strategy and mech loads but all capable of doing the same relative damage so its not one sided. The initial concept of divisions seems like it would do this but its simply too easy to progress higher over time and once you get to multiple 3 or 4 star mechs youre usually in 1st division where there is nothing separating players for the remaining 65% of the game content and huge gaps of squad power from 1000 to 5000+.

If there's a 'slider' for difficulty to be applied earnestly, not only would figuring out how to gauge what 'hard' looks like for different power levels be a nightmare but matching enough players at any time that are playing the same difficulty would be too. Unless youre fine with more imbalance than it already has by simply mixing larger groups of power and experience by the selection of 'hard' rather than trying to figure out other factors. Then you could just put the players selecting 'hard'  in a match and hope lower power people like the frustration as a 'challenge' and higher power see racing to highest kill count as 'hard' enough to continue using that setting. 

Jan 16, 2022, 15:3701/16/22
08/19/21

Folks,  Plarium  doesn't care.    They  are  a  busines,  and  thus  are  in  this  for  the  money.    Nothing  in  the  world  wrong  with  that.    However,  they  have  succumbed to  pure  greed...the  very  disease that  killed  WR.    MA,  a  game  that  had  so  much  promise in  the  beginning,  had  been  ruined.    They  aren't listening to  us.    Your  only  recourse is  to  give  the  game  negative reviews at  every opportunity.    Otherwise...you  have  no  options to  push  for  change.    Plarium isn't listenin.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 19, 2022, 16:0701/19/22
05/21/19
MamamiA

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Hi! We always specify the reasons for your bans. In your case, there have been multiple violations - abusing other players and Plarium representatives, abusive language, profanity, spam. Besides, we've issued a few warnings before the bans to make sure you're aware of your violations. 

We don't mind constructive feedback and criticism, but everyone should stick to the rules. We won't tolerate abusive behaviour on our forums, that's for sure. Here is the link with official Forum Rules and Guidelines: https://plarium.com/forum/en/rules/ 

Jan 22, 2022, 03:1701/22/22
09/15/21

The tournament I'm being placed in is completely not suitable for me.. I'm still a mid-game player who is battling end-game players.. i was grouped in a tournament filled with people having sqaud power from 4,000 above and mine currently at 2600 and ended up not getting to higher brackets in the tournament chart.. the only way i got up to 3rd or 4th was most of them didn't take the tournament seriously... during the professional tournament i was grouped with overpowered players that the first position player in the chart had over 10k points just for professional tournament not even getting to masters or grandmaeters yet,I'm facing this massive whales.. please i need this issue fixed... players should be grouped in tournament according to squad power so we player can be able to compete with someone our own size or a little bit higher.. then only true skills would help win a tournament or match,not just a one sided battle or tournament grouping that there's no percent chance of winning.. 

Jan 22, 2022, 06:3901/22/22
01/21/21

I miss the beta were at the start players could see the power of both teams. also if a player was to high power vs the other team a bot with the same power would be put on the other team to make it more fair. right now bots seem to be capped at 2900-3300 power so when a player gets past 4500 power they trash them... im still getting 4 bot teams vs full 5000-6000+ power teams that combo.