All Categories

Deleting comments now?

Deleting comments now?

Search
Comments
Apr 1, 2024, 13:4304/01/24
02/04/24
SquareCubeLaw

Sometimes you just have it accept things for what they are.

You are blaming your rudeness on frustration, and I take issue to that. It's a game the forum of a game. If you're getting frustrated, you should step away. But you don't. 

Surely someone more responsible would, no? 

And if CD isn't at fault, why do you keep blaming them? 

I am no longer blaming Drew

Apr 1, 2024, 14:0304/01/24
04/01/23
MythDeath

I think it's either the sales team or parent-company (the parent company being the gambling company that owns Plarium), tho if it's the sales team than they probably do it on the instructions of the parent company.

Apr 1, 2024, 22:1204/01/24
12/30/23
MythDeath

'no longer' 

You shouldn't have been doing it in the first place.

Apr 1, 2024, 23:0204/01/24
02/04/24
SquareCubeLaw

'no longer' 

You shouldn't have been doing it in the first place.

You are right

Apr 2, 2024, 14:4604/02/24
12/30/23
MythDeath

You are right

I also wanted to say, 

I felt throughout our conversation that you a better person than most of the other people. 

I'm not just saying this because you addmitted I was correct, I am saying this as I truly feel this way. 

I've noticed you are critical in a more constructive manner. 

So thank you, for standing higher than many of your peers. 

Apr 2, 2024, 15:5004/02/24
02/04/24
SquareCubeLaw

I also wanted to say, 

I felt throughout our conversation that you a better person than most of the other people. 

I'm not just saying this because you addmitted I was correct, I am saying this as I truly feel this way. 

I've noticed you are critical in a more constructive manner. 

So thank you, for standing higher than many of your peers. 

I think however angry I get it's still important to present solutions to problems with MA so that people may enjoy it. As well I think our criticism should not only be heard but acknowledged so we aren't being ignored.

Apr 3, 2024, 08:3604/03/24
01/24/16
Peulut

Having multiple accounts isn't against the rules, ban-evading is against the rules.

Ban-evading is using a different account while your main-account is banned. Those players were banned because they were ban-evading.

And stop attacking CrystalDrew.

what are you saying

C.D.'S STATEMENTS I'm ... banned for creating (???) a new account after a ban, ?????....

but did you read correctly? he banned ten-year accounts, saying they were created now... who is lying? , who is breaking the rules?? if the players are angry there's a reason. no one lashes out at others for no reason... if they made us angry it's their fault. AND THEY MUST LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS, INSTEAD OF BANNING...

There is no prohibition in PLrium rules on creating multiple accounts, and it has been stated, they changed it in the rules a few years ago by themselves.. . so I repeat who violates the rules?.....

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Apr 4, 2024, 14:0704/04/24
02/10/23

@Peulut @SquareCubeLaw @MythDeath Thanks a lot for your support, guys! I really appreciate it. Be sure that your feedback is always heard and considered.

Apr 4, 2024, 14:0704/04/24
02/10/23
P.1HH Hammerhead Unmanned Aeri

what are you saying

C.D.'S STATEMENTS I'm ... banned for creating (???) a new account after a ban, ?????....

but did you read correctly? he banned ten-year accounts, saying they were created now... who is lying? , who is breaking the rules?? if the players are angry there's a reason. no one lashes out at others for no reason... if they made us angry it's their fault. AND THEY MUST LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS, INSTEAD OF BANNING...

There is no prohibition in PLrium rules on creating multiple accounts, and it has been stated, they changed it in the rules a few years ago by themselves.. . so I repeat who violates the rules?.....

I've already answered you in another topic.

Apr 11, 2024, 19:3204/11/24
05/21/23
CrystalDrew

Hello! We are only deleting the comments that violate the rules of our community. You can check them out here.

My responses definitely don't contain excuses and lies. All the information that I bring is verified and official. I don't aim to misinform you or something.

Todas y cada una de tus respuestas son mentiras y eso ya lo sabemos todos. No tienes credibilidad ninguna entre los usuarios que sabemos de que vas. Vete a engañar a otros xD

Apr 12, 2024, 07:3404/12/24
02/10/23
WarLord

Todas y cada una de tus respuestas son mentiras y eso ya lo sabemos todos. No tienes credibilidad ninguna entre los usuarios que sabemos de que vas. Vete a engañar a otros xD

Depende de usted si cuestiona mis palabras o no, estoy absolutamente de acuerdo con ello 😉 No obstante, asegúrese de que mis palabras sean creíbles y verificadas. (via Google Translate)

Apr 12, 2024, 07:5604/12/24
01/09/23

The game has lost my faith when they can nerf weapons that you paid cash for and no compensation!  By far the most expensive games out there. Its all mind games!  When they wont give you blue prints to level up shit you own and give BPs for every thing you dont.  And they turn up the bots to slaughter you makes you want to buy better weapons. PS.   If they were to put a "captcha" on  here to make sure your human, CrystalDrew  wouldn't be able to log in................                                                                    

Apr 13, 2024, 17:2704/13/24
08/21/23
CrystalDrew

Hello! We are only deleting the comments that violate the rules of our community. You can check them out here.

My responses definitely don't contain excuses and lies. All the information that I bring is verified and official. I don't aim to misinform you or something.

You are not in the position to be doing that, first you ruin the game, now you delete comments, its really stupid

Apr 13, 2024, 17:2804/13/24
08/21/23
Blackflag

The game has lost my faith when they can nerf weapons that you paid cash for and no compensation!  By far the most expensive games out there. Its all mind games!  When they wont give you blue prints to level up shit you own and give BPs for every thing you dont.  And they turn up the bots to slaughter you makes you want to buy better weapons. PS.   If they were to put a "captcha" on  here to make sure your human, CrystalDrew  wouldn't be able to log in................                                                                    

Good point xD

Apr 13, 2024, 20:5704/13/24
04/01/23
《I6》 Dreamo

You are not in the position to be doing that, first you ruin the game, now you delete comments, its really stupid

CrystalDrew ruins the game? That's the stupidest thing i ever heard on this forum. I assume you are that Hammerhead guy, stop attacking CrystalDrew! He has no control over the game itself, so there is no way for him to "ruin" it.

He is in the position to delete comments, he is the community-manager, he can delete comments and ban people that violate the rules.

I think you are the one here that's being stupid. You only seem to be on this forum just to attack CrystalDrew.

Apr 13, 2024, 21:0104/13/24
04/01/23
Blackflag

Bad point >:(

You can dislike the game all you want, but don't take out your anger on CrystalDrew.

Apr 14, 2024, 10:4004/14/24
Apr 14, 2024, 10:44(edited)
08/21/23
Peulut

CrystalDrew ruins the game? That's the stupidest thing i ever heard on this forum. I assume you are that Hammerhead guy, stop attacking CrystalDrew! He has no control over the game itself, so there is no way for him to "ruin" it.

He is in the position to delete comments, he is the community-manager, he can delete comments and ban people that violate the rules.

I think you are the one here that's being stupid. You only seem to be on this forum just to attack CrystalDrew.

You think im that stupid to be thinking HE did it, i meant plarium in that comment my friend and no i am not on here to attack him IN FUTURE ILL WRITE PLARIUM IN SO YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN

Apr 14, 2024, 10:4304/14/24
08/21/23
Peulut

Bad point >:(

You can dislike the game all you want, but don't take out your anger on CrystalDrew.

and you see the msg where i said good point? you are just here to say the oposite of what im saying

Apr 14, 2024, 11:0304/14/24
03/30/19

they do it regularly. with untrue accusations. would they give me proof that I gave misinformation??? No, they don't have them. they just don't want you to speak badly of the game and its flaws. they want to pass off a game as a fun game, when it's just a game to steal your money -.-- poor incompetent beings.... they banned too much, proving that they are just rubbish. you are not honest with yourselves and the shit comes back to you,,, and every time they add a different kotivo, because they know that they are not true, and they no longer know what to say, to ban you, poor incompetent people.