All Categories

Deleting comments now?

Deleting comments now?

Search
Mar 28, 2024, 16:0003/28/24
02/05/24

Deleting comments now?

So you're just deleting comments now? There were two accounts in here that called you out for making excuses and ignoring the comment calling out your excuses and continuing to make them. First one that called you out for it got delete. The next one called you out for deleting comments as well and got deleted. Are you trying to erase evidence this happened? Are you trying to avoid accountability? Why are you trying to avoid accountability? Greedy company trying to hide callouts and evidence of their greed?

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 28, 2024, 19:2003/28/24
04/16/19

What are you talking about? I feel like a crucial point is missing.

Mar 28, 2024, 21:1603/28/24
02/05/24
anbrugm

What are you talking about? I feel like a crucial point is missing.

I'm talking about deleted comments. If I had screenshots of the comments I would show you. All I can tell is comments that were there aren't anymore. The comments in question pointed out the CM ignoring responses to the reasoning they gave for charging for implant removal after a drastic balance change. Including the lie they tell the balance change was not drastic. And continuing to use the same excuses and lies.

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Mar 29, 2024, 15:4903/29/24
02/10/23

Hello! We are only deleting the comments that violate the rules of our community. You can check them out here.

My responses definitely don't contain excuses and lies. All the information that I bring is verified and official. I don't aim to misinform you or something.

Mar 29, 2024, 19:2403/29/24
Mar 30, 2024, 21:16(edited)
02/04/24
CrystalDrew

Hello! We are only deleting the comments that violate the rules of our community. You can check them out here.

My responses definitely don't contain excuses and lies. All the information that I bring is verified and official. I don't aim to misinform you or something.

So you delete a comment that contains the word "stupid" over one that contains swears? I don't believe you that violating the rules is the reason you deleted the comments. You're lying. And then you're banning me for spreading "false information". Where, for my speculation you're deleting comments to hide callouts? Or is it because I said you made excuses and lied? Do you call that misinformatio? Because I'd say I've given good reason to say you're making excuses and telling lies.

Your responses only contain verified informatio? Verified by who? By the lying devs that repeat the constant lies and excuses that have been disputed multiple times over? Maybe the information is from an official source. That doesn't mean it isn't a lie. That just means officials tell you lies to tell us. And I've told you how the information you tell us is false or unsatisfactory. You ignore those comments and still repeat it without question. Why is that the case if you don't aim to misinform. Either you're lying or you're the most naive person ever. I have trouble believing it's not the former. A lie is a lie and an excuse is an excuse whether it's official or not. SO TELL THE OFFICIALS STOP REPEATING THE DISPUTED BULLSHIT MYSELF AND OTHER PLAYERS HAVE DISPUTED SEVERAL TIMES OVER! IT'S LIES! STOP LYING!

Mar 29, 2024, 19:4303/29/24
Mar 30, 2024, 21:17(edited)
02/04/24

By the way I can keep creating accounts so you're wasting your time trying to censor me. You want me to play by your rules you will play by mine as well. Listen to us when we say your responses are unsatisfactory AND ACKNOWLEDGE IT! You can tell why us telling you the same comment you repeat is unsatisfactory 3, 4, 5 times and so on after each repetition is maddening, don't you?

Mar 29, 2024, 23:0903/29/24
04/01/23
MythDeath

So you delete a comment that contains the word "stupid" over one that contains swears? I don't believe you that violating the rules is the reason you deleted the comments. You're lying. And then you're banning me for spreading "false information". Where, for my speculation you're deleting comments to hide callouts? Or is it because I said you made excuses and lied? Do you call that misinformatio? Because I'd say I've given good reason to say you're making excuses and telling lies.

Your responses only contain verified informatio? Verified by who? By the lying devs that repeat the constant lies and excuses that have been disputed multiple times over? Maybe the information is from an official source. That doesn't mean it isn't a lie. That just means officials tell you lies to tell us. And I've told you how the information you tell us is false or unsatisfactory. You ignore those comments and still repeat it without question. Why is that the case if you don't aim to misinform. Either you're lying or you're the most naive person ever. I have trouble believing it's not the former. A lie is a lie and an excuse is an excuse whether it's official or not. SO TELL THE OFFICIALS STOP REPEATING THE DISPUTED BULLSHIT MYSELF AND OTHER PLAYERS HAVE DISPUTED SEVERAL TIMES OVER! IT'S LIES! STOP LYING!

Drew gives us the official-information that his higher-ups tell him too give us (regardless if that information is actually correct or not), he gets paid too do that. Whatever his higher-ups tell him, he has to tell too us. He can't say other things outside of what him is told.

He is the community-manager, he can't affect the game in anyway or the information that is givin too him. Yet here YOU are, saying stuff too him like (note for CrystalDrew, these are MythDeath's words, not mine): "you can eat sh*t" and "STOP REPEATING THE DISPUTED BULLSH*T". If you don't like the way the game is going, you can blame the higher-ups at Plarium if you want too do that, but stop attacking CrystalDrew, he is just doing what he is ordered to do.

Mar 30, 2024, 00:2003/30/24
02/04/24
Peulut

Drew gives us the official-information that his higher-ups tell him too give us (regardless if that information is actually correct or not), he gets paid too do that. Whatever his higher-ups tell him, he has to tell too us. He can't say other things outside of what him is told.

He is the community-manager, he can't affect the game in anyway or the information that is givin too him. Yet here YOU are, saying stuff too him like (note for CrystalDrew, these are MythDeath's words, not mine): "you can eat sh*t" and "STOP REPEATING THE DISPUTED BULLSH*T". If you don't like the way the game is going, you can blame the higher-ups at Plarium if you want too do that, but stop attacking CrystalDrew, he is just doing what he is ordered to do.

If he repeats disputed excuses and lies after they are disputed he is a dog. He can tell plarium he's already given the same answer and it wasn't satisfactory. He chose to repeat it anyways. Maybe it's his job as plarium tells it. But as far as I know a proper community manager is responsible for handling communication IN BOTH DIRECTIONS. So as far as I'm concerned, when communication stops with the developers' initial response THEY ARE ALL AT FAULT and the so called "community manager" is no longer a community manager and is simply a mouthpiece. If that's how plarium wants him to do his job they might as well re-name the job "mouthpiece" because from my perspective he is not a "community manager". And in the end, it's still his choice not to push back on the same repeated lies that have been disputed several times over. He does the job simply because he has to and without principle. He doesn't take it seriously.

Mar 30, 2024, 11:1603/30/24
04/01/23
MythDeath

If he repeats disputed excuses and lies after they are disputed he is a dog. He can tell plarium he's already given the same answer and it wasn't satisfactory. He chose to repeat it anyways. Maybe it's his job as plarium tells it. But as far as I know a proper community manager is responsible for handling communication IN BOTH DIRECTIONS. So as far as I'm concerned, when communication stops with the developers' initial response THEY ARE ALL AT FAULT and the so called "community manager" is no longer a community manager and is simply a mouthpiece. If that's how plarium wants him to do his job they might as well re-name the job "mouthpiece" because from my perspective he is not a "community manager". And in the end, it's still his choice not to push back on the same repeated lies that have been disputed several times over. He does the job simply because he has to and without principle. He doesn't take it seriously.

Like any of us would do it any better, we would probably do just the same. He probably does tell the higher-ups what we say, it's just if the higher-ups (or devs) care enough too listen or not.

You also don't know what's happening behind the doors at Plarium. You said:"He can tell plarium he's already given the same answer and it wasn't satisfactory.", maybe he already does that, we don't know, you don't know. So stop blaming CrystalDrew.

Mar 30, 2024, 11:1803/30/24
03/25/23
Peulut

Like any of us would do it any better, we would probably do just the same. He probably does tell the higher-ups what we say, it's just if the higher-ups (or devs) care enough too listen or not.

You also don't know what's happening behind the doors at Plarium. You said:"He can tell plarium he's already given the same answer and it wasn't satisfactory.", maybe he already does that, we don't know, you don't know. So stop blaming CrystalDrew.

i agree with you on that, Peulut.

Mar 30, 2024, 12:0103/30/24
02/04/24
Peulut

Drew always has a choice if he takes the job seriously. But I suppose it's hard to choose integry over livelihood if that's your two choices.

Mar 30, 2024, 12:1703/30/24
04/01/23

I'm sure you would also choose livehood over integry in this case, if you need the money. Besides, his job is too give us the official-statement of the devs or the higher-officials, and too tell the devs what we say. He is just the middle-man, that's his job. Blaming CrystalDrew for something that the devs or higher-officials say makes no sense.

Mar 30, 2024, 21:2303/30/24
02/04/24
Peulut

I'm sure you would also choose livehood over integry in this case, if you need the money. Besides, his job is too give us the official-statement of the devs or the higher-officials, and too tell the devs what we say. He is just the middle-man, that's his job. Blaming CrystalDrew for something that the devs or higher-officials say makes no sense.

And I'll say now Drew can choose livelihood. On the other hand plarium needs to choose integrity to maintain favor with the players

Mar 31, 2024, 14:3603/31/24
Mar 31, 2024, 14:37(edited)
12/30/23
CrystalDrew

When you say verified and official, I feel like that's technically true, but the lines get a little blurred sometimes.

Obviously you don't necessarily distort the truth intentionally. 

You're part of a business, so of course you cannot say anything that may be incriminating for them, or give away company secrets (like how eclipse is realising first of April 2099)

Ultimately, you're still in the right, and you try to remain respectful and polite, unlike... Some.. People

(yeah sorry about that) 

Mar 31, 2024, 14:4503/31/24
Mar 31, 2024, 14:49(edited)
12/30/23
MythDeath

By the way I can keep creating accounts so you're wasting your time trying to censor me. You want me to play by your rules you will play by mine as well. Listen to us when we say your responses are unsatisfactory AND ACKNOWLEDGE IT! You can tell why us telling you the same comment you repeat is unsatisfactory 3, 4, 5 times and so on after each repetition is maddening, don't you?

Ban evading is against the rules. (using an alt while banned) 

Sooo CD could be technically permitted to IP ban you. 

So yeah, a little more respect for them, maybe? 

Making a new account while IP banned don't work, ya need a new device for that mate. 

They could perma-ban you, but they haven't. They could, but haven't. 

You're complaining about the comments CD writes, and then look at your own comments. They are quite a bit worse. 

Oh, and before you think 'oh I know I'll just use a VPN!', if you get IP banned while connected to a VPN, that VPN's IP is logged and banned, so then not even a new device will work! 

Mar 31, 2024, 21:1403/31/24
Mar 31, 2024, 21:22(edited)
02/04/24
SquareCubeLaw

Ban evading is against the rules. (using an alt while banned) 

Sooo CD could be technically permitted to IP ban you. 

So yeah, a little more respect for them, maybe? 

Making a new account while IP banned don't work, ya need a new device for that mate. 

They could perma-ban you, but they haven't. They could, but haven't. 

You're complaining about the comments CD writes, and then look at your own comments. They are quite a bit worse. 

Oh, and before you think 'oh I know I'll just use a VPN!', if you get IP banned while connected to a VPN, that VPN's IP is logged and banned, so then not even a new device will work! 

Because I can only connect to one new IP on VPN.

Also my comments only got bad once I got frustrated. Sure drew's comments are respectfu. But what isn't is the lack of while simultaneously repeating already disputed comment. Which to be fair isn't Drew's fault, but still upsetting and reflecting poorly on plarium nonetheless.

Mar 31, 2024, 23:3303/31/24
12/30/23
MythDeath

Because I can only connect to one new IP on VPN.

Also my comments only got bad once I got frustrated. Sure drew's comments are respectfu. But what isn't is the lack of while simultaneously repeating already disputed comment. Which to be fair isn't Drew's fault, but still upsetting and reflecting poorly on plarium nonetheless.

Sometimes you just have it accept things for what they are.

You are blaming your rudeness on frustration, and I take issue to that. It's a game the forum of a game. If you're getting frustrated, you should step away. But you don't. 

Surely someone more responsible would, no? 

And if CD isn't at fault, why do you keep blaming them? 

Apr 1, 2024, 07:3404/01/24
Apr 1, 2024, 07:50(edited)
01/24/16

io posso affermare che crystal.. dice solo menzogne ..ho una valanga di screen di post cancellatri, e basta parlare di meccanica di gioco, o problemi gravi noti a tutti, che vieni bannato , e ti cancella i post , commenti e tutto quello che li riguarda su argomenti scomodi.. truffano nel gioco, truffanao anche nel forum .. gioco truffatore gestito da disonesti, e un direttore della comunita' inutile e incapace.., il gioco piu' stupido e truffaldino di tutto il WEB fottetevi sviluppatori incapaci ,e fottetevi voi e il vostro stupido gioco di merda pieno di spazzatura. VIVA EPIC GAME plarium fa solo giochi truffa e voi spendete denaro inutilmente, abbandonate questa merda spazzatura di gioco e spendete i vostri sodli in giochi piu' divertenti , qui ' ce solo BOT , PARALISI, ACCECAMENTI, teletrasporto, armi spara e dimentica, ( fatte apposta per i non capaci di giocare) mech teletrasporto...( auahahah che idiozia) CHETA,,, E' TRUFFA AL 110%

I can say that crystal.. only tells lies.. I have an avalanche of screenshots of deleted posts, and it's enough to talk about game mechanics, or serious problems known to all, that you get banned, and deletes your posts, comments and all that that concerns them on uncomfortable topics.. they cheat in the game, they also cheat in the forum.. scammer game run by dishonest people, and a useless and incompetent community director.., the stupidest and most fraudulent game on the entire WEB, fuck incompetent developers ,and screw you and your stupid shitty game full of garbage. LONG LIVE EPIC GAME plarium only makes scam games and you spend money in vain, abandon this shitty garbage game and spend your money on more fun games, here there is only BOT, PARALYSIS, BLINDING, teleportation, fire and forget weapons, (made especially for those who are not able to play) teleportation mech...( auahahah how stupid) CHETA,,, IT'S 110% SCAM

Apr 1, 2024, 07:4804/01/24
01/24/16
CrystalDrew

B LIE AS ALWAYS. you banned and deleted posts from players who have been registered in plarium for more than 10 years, and you banned them by saying that they created accounts, after they were banned from another account... even though they had been created in plarium for more than 10 years years.. first of all it is legitimate to create another account, since palrium allows it. and he never banned the creation of multiple accounts.. so already here you acted against the law and your own rules.. secondly you deleted posts about true and fair topics, just because they were too truthful about the management of the game. .. the forum is full of criticism about you and the game, can't you see it's a failure? you're just a hypocrite. who continues to tell lies, deceiving the players... you've been repeating the same words for years. you are fake and weak, and the only weapon you have to vent your anger is banning and deleting.

Apr 1, 2024, 07:5404/01/24
04/01/23
P.1HH Hammerhead Unmanned Aeri

B LIE AS ALWAYS. you banned and deleted posts from players who have been registered in plarium for more than 10 years, and you banned them by saying that they created accounts, after they were banned from another account... even though they had been created in plarium for more than 10 years years.. first of all it is legitimate to create another account, since palrium allows it. and he never banned the creation of multiple accounts.. so already here you acted against the law and your own rules.. secondly you deleted posts about true and fair topics, just because they were too truthful about the management of the game. .. the forum is full of criticism about you and the game, can't you see it's a failure? you're just a hypocrite. who continues to tell lies, deceiving the players... you've been repeating the same words for years. you are fake and weak, and the only weapon you have to vent your anger is banning and deleting.

Having multiple accounts isn't against the rules, ban-evading is against the rules.

Ban-evading is using a different account while your main-account is banned. Those players were banned because they were ban-evading.

And stop attacking CrystalDrew.